How does a person switch from direct deposit to a debit card? I did it six months ago with no problem but needed a new card recently so this process had to be repeated. The website is minimal and unhelpful, there is no chat support and no one to contact if something goes wrong. You can contact us at 1-888-929-2460. AND TELL THEM ABOUT THIS SCAM. You arrive foryour day in court. Birth, Death, Marriage and Divorce Records. I have had nothing but problems trying to transfer my available balance into my bank account. Viewing the current months transactions; and. Way2Go Card Customer Service at 1-855-462-5888, or perform a balance inquiry at an ATM (fees The Way2Go Pass is valid for the calendar year until Dec. way2go has same offer in term of call minutes, data access but different for having . I have to do the same transaction several times. I updated my address with Way2GO months 3-4 months ago. What is Way2Go's Customer Service Number? For security reasons, it is important that cardholders pick a PIN that only they would know and that they not share their PIN or card with anyone. Screw them I hate way 2 go more like screw the screwed fucking shady asses ain't none of us stupid we know they are fucking us over on purpose and I hope they have to pay for that shit someday in the near future . Type in Skip Waiting on Hold and select the product. Contact Way2go to explain the situation transaction being disputed. . The website gives no option to unlock myself like other companies. If this is how you run your business, you need to rethink. If you have a debit card with the old design, please keep it until it has expired. We have helped over 300,000 people with their problems. Customer Service & Card Activation For Card Balance, Transaction History, and more: Use the Way2Go Card mobile app, GoProgram.com or call 1-800-961-8423, 24 hours everday! We make eduacted guesses on the direct pages on their website to visit to get help with issues/problems like using their site/app, billings, pricing, usage, integrations and other issues. Feel completely helpless now on how to find out where my $ is.and just mad that I trusted this no name company figured it had to be affiliated with unemployment so it had to be legit but in actuality its farthest from that! And my unemployment has no issues? All cardholders can go to www.GoProgram.comto view their statements online. What happens if the card is lost or stolen? DoNotPay will let you know the instant someone picks up so you can talk to a customer support representative without having to spend a second waiting on hold. How do I receive my debit card (ePayment/Way2Go Card)? Call the toll-free Way2Go Card Customer Services at 1-844-893-3119.. I called back several time and get hung up on or put on terminal hold. If your card is lost, stolen or damaged, cardholders must call Way2Go Customer Service at 1-to report. You need the option of speaking to a representative as a choice. Personal & BusinessCredit Cards. Share this number so others don't have to go through the hell of searching and feeling lost! Although the MiSDU can deposit funds onto the card immediately, the card cannot be used until the recipient activates their card by selecting their PIN. I try to reset everything and it claims to have sent me an email that's on file. Just don't block/lock the card. We have over 1,000,000 users and companies will listen to us. Online access to your account and personal transaction history. Sharing cause I know it's a horrible system and hard to find help without a live person! Information on adoption programs, adoption resources, locating birth parents and obtaining information from adoption records. Its going to take a village to take down these people down. This is a classic example of theiving democrat polititions getting a kickback for getting their States to use this absolute piece of shit bank card. I am locked out of my card an need help to get back in an cant get in touch with a real person please help, That someone took money of my card online and I had to get a new card I would like to know wtf you ppl are doing to help me get my money back I'm about to be homeless because that was my money to get in to a new place and it's been almost a week and this has not been resolved you company is making me jump through hoops to get back my money and this is not fair not one bit how would feel if this kinda thing happened to you and someone keep jerking you around about getting your mone back and telling you that if they think it could be your fault you may not get your money back and it's not just 40 50 bucks it Gd 500 bucks so please email me back regarding this matter but by the time I find out something it probably will be to late and I'll be homeless like any of you really give a fuck but ty have a grate day. b. Way2Go Card mobile app c. Visit www.goprogram.com to sign up for phone, text or If you prefer, you can also contact Customer Service at 888-444-9876 to have your Password reset. Frequently Asked Questions Way2Go Card Program Flyer | Spanish So, maybe I can go to the bank, but why go there if the card is declined? Importantly, customers can learn from other customers in case the issue is a common problem that has been solved before. I can be reached through my email (2nd choice) or by cell phone (preferred option} 804.252.1815 Thanks! The Michigan Domestic & Sexual Violence Prevention and Treatment Board administers state and federal funding for domestic violence shelters and advocacy services, develops and recommends policy, and develops and provides technical assistance and training. The MiSDU will issue a debit card and will end the direct deposit. . You can find their FAQ answers on the Way2Go FAQ pdf, though the questions and answers are basic to use of the card and not complex issues that may arise. New child support recipients receive their first support payment by paper check with a request to make a choice between direct deposit to their personal bank account or a prepaid debit card for future payments. i have tried to use my card on venmo and it wont let me. I am trying to let Shandrinaye Williams in Alabama know that her card has been found and is safe. Nov 10 2021. Absolutely do not I was told by a way to go card Company employee that they are not allowed to touch my account. Debit cards for UI Benefits issued on or after Monday, May 23, 2022, will have a new look. [emailprotected], I am seriously appalled and very worried after reading all the comments here. You have the ability to select or modify your own personal identification number (PIN) Examining what occurred in the past I tried calling the Way2Go corporation to let them know that the card had been located so that they could let Ms. Williams know and could not get anyone on the phone to speak to. BE SMART.. and if you can help it ..stay away from this shady app! information about the Department's public safety programs. Ive been transferred back and forth over 6 times today a lone and if the paper work is not back to them by this Tuesday my claim is closed and Im screwed out of all my child support money that was taken. I am on hold, but it said it was xfering to someone, My money says deposited on this card but my funds aren't here what's going on. Someone charged $900 to google play on my card. This has gone on to long to be swept under the carpet.Please let's join forces in this injustice perphaps we can get back what's ours and slaughter theirs! I have read thru the complaints and most seem to be the same issue for everyone I also have a card that I can't seem to get activated and get my funds off off. The WayToGo company needs to step out from the dark ages and allow their customers the option to get on their accounts to dispute charges online, and stop locking the account holders account when fraudulent charges appear. If any lawyer is willing to take on this everything you make off of my case you can keep just correct it for all the ones who have suffered and end it for the ones who can't. I'm very upset I am trying to send my daughter money in Alabama I've tried to do it through western union but they are telling me its been denied I need to speak to a real person not no machine. Get back what's ours!! Health Care Coverage information and resources. Yes. call Way2Go . Wait for the Way2Go Chargeback dispute form. My pin is locked unable to change I. Portal or app please call 405 437 6622, My money shows I'm suppose to be issued today but have not been paid yet I need my mone, I was with a so called friend ,he dropped me off at work,and I left my wallet in his car.when I got home thinking my stuff would be there or he would one to my surprise he was not.so I checked my balance,240 $$ gone.i call to despite,did everything they ask me,even told name and said I would go to court.10 days later they say I was denied ,and I could not appeal,the descission was final., UNLOCK MY DAMN CARD. I register my account and I cannot log in on the way2go app or GOProgram.com. Information on communicable & chronic diseases. Way2GoCard Mobile App By searching for Go Program Way2Go Card in the App Store or Google Play; Phone By calling Way2Go Cardholder Services at 1-844-649-9843; or. I have called this company many many times only to be put on hold for HOURS!!! Information on the Food Assistance Program, eligibility requirements, and other food resources. What should I do? Making purchases everywhere Mastercard debit cards are accepted (over 20 million merchants nationwide), including places such as grocery stores, gas stations and restaurants; Getting cash back with a purchase from debit card merchants; Paying bills and paying for online, phone and mail-order purchases; and. Provider Payments Information on the direct deposit of State of Michigan payments into a provider's bank account. HELP!!! I look forward to hearing back from someone asap. I have spent almost 13hours total being transferred to the wrong departments, on hold, being disconnected, and being told I had to wait to file a complaint. A new card was sent to me June 2nd 2021, today is Aug 1st 2021 and I have not received it. Time for companies, politicians, and news outlets, be held accountable for lies, corruption and make amends to your customers. Receiving cash from a teller at any bank that accepts Mastercard. The recipient can complete the request for a debit card online, or download and complete the form and follow the instructions for sending it to the MiSDU. In order to determine if you are eligible to use this app, please refer to the back of your prepaid card. How can I create my account and be able to log in so I can print off copies of my payments, I've applied for Reemployment Assistance Program and according to them they already issued 3 weeks to my card but I've never received the Way2Go card. st 5000.00 that was disputed the 16th of July. Yes. Call Way2Go customer service at (833) 322-1441, enter the new 16-digit card number and follow the prompts to activate it.. You must set-up a new User ID and Password to access GoProgram.com and the, Go Program Way2Go Card mobile app. Card keeps being declined. message is saying my card information is invalid. I can't get in touch with anyone when calling. I got get in my account through the app after getting a new phone. I do not have phone time. I woke with a Customer Service Representative and they informed me that I need to speak with the fraud department. It want let me purchase nothing it keep saying card declined, I never have received card. No. I have called over 8 times since yesterday and been transferred to the fraud department because I have a fraud claim on my account and they wont let me access my money-. No. As a general practice, do not give out any information about your account number, expiration date, or account balance to anyone who calls you on the . Way2Go is doing go much. Our migrant program works with a number of organizations to provide services for Michigans migrant and seasonal farmworkers. I'm seeking an attorney TODAY AND FILING A LAW SUIT!!! The new Way2Go Mastercard Debit Card offers more services at no charge. The Nevada Unemployment tells me I need to contact Way2Go! Contact the customer service toll-free number at (844) 542-1115, to ask questions and obtain your balance. Check your balance and get all of your account info rmation online at www.goprogram.com. Someone hacked my account weeks ago I filled out the fraud forms got a new card still havent received the refund of the amount Im waiting for. Thank you for the ability to post my concerns. Jul 30 2021. After 10 total hours of this I was finally able to file my complaint. Cardholders may also use the Way2Go Card mobile app or log into www.GoProgram.com to activate the card. However, the problem that I do have is with customer service. How can I have a new card? Make purchases everywhere Mastercard debit cards are accepted (over 20 million merchants nationwide), including places such as grocery stores, gas stations and restaurants; Receive cash back with a purchase from debit card merchants; Pay bills and pay for online, phone and mail-order purchases; Get cash from any bank that accepts Mastercard; and, Online By viewing their account online at. You'd think banks would get smart and start sending these inexpensive covers complementary with each card, they'd save a bunch of money which causes you to save money in the end. My account funds are unaccessible by card. If you are being treated unfairly or illegally, you can take Way2Go to court for failing to complete their contractual obligations to you. Zero stress. I never received my card even thou unemployment says it is sending the payments. Customer support representatives are eager to assist: Examine your balance. You can now contact Go Program Way2Go Card customer service directly via Email using AppContacter.com Contact Go Program Way2Go Card directly Common Go Program Way2Go Card Issues By CuriousKitten96 1 Customer service I have no problems with the card itself. How do I order a new Way2Go card? Where did the USD4551 deposits go missing? Information on treatment and services for juvenile offenders, success stories, and more. Call me asap 5404672693, By Yousorryass mutherfuckers Live customer service representatives can assist you and answer any other account-related questions. However, Way2Go is a flexible and widely used program. Cardholders can check their balance online atwww.GoProgram.comor by using the Way2Go Card Mobile App, or they may call Way2Go Cardholder Services 24 hours a day, seven days a week, every day of the year, at 1-844-649-9843. Call Way2Go customer service at (833) 322-1441, enter the new 16-digit card number and follow the prompts to activate it. When they posted the refund back to my account it was about half of what the smaller amount was then I had to pay 5 dollars to have a new card sent. It does absolutely no good to call this company about your issues because you can't ever talk to anyone. Everything thats already written here has happened to me as well. way2go customer service number alabamapollock krasner lectures. If the card is ever lost or stolen, a new one can be requested from the Way2Go Cardholder Services Help Desk by calling the toll-free number on the back of the card. State law requires that child support must be sent electronically to the person receiving the support. way2go customer service number alabama Por Nov 20, 2022 . when after 5 different #'s I finally got ahold of a live person they transferred me to a number that was not in service. Yes. I have Bills due don't have the time to wait 7-10 business days for a replacement card because of their issues. If your card is locked. Usually a purchase that exceeds the available balance will not be approved. Are there any exceptions to receiving child support electronically? i tried the 'forgot id' , it says information sent to my email and it never comes. 1-884-663-2638! Is it a credit card? DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO CONTACT A LIVE PERSON IM GOING TO BE CALLING THE UNEMPLOYMENT CENTER DIRECTLY, SMH I'VE NEVER HAD THIS PROBLEM WITH BANK OF AMERICA. Im still waiting for tech support to call me to help me. My way2go card isn't working, I have fund's in my account. I contacted google to see if they can figure out who made the charges. Usually a purchase that exceeds the available balance will not be approved. She gave me this number but it does not work 800 522 2922. No. Bank of America ( previous carrier ) was more helpful! My card keeps declining and there is money in my account. Same as some of yall! If your Medicare card was lost, stolen, or destroyed, you can ask for a replacement by using your online . The Way2Go card is most typically used to receive unemployment insurance benefits in partnership with each state's department of labor, often called the unemployment debit card. Yes and no. For privacy reasons, Comerica Bank does not share card account numbers or transaction details with the MiSDU. Transferring money from the card to a U.S. checking/savings account owned by the cardholder. Cardholders can perform the following functions online: No. need address change to 1857 gulf to bay clearwater fl 33765 then inee to be CONTACTED PLEASE telling me it`s changed, I need to get in contact with someone so they can give me my tracking number for the ups truck so i can knw whrn and what time they will be delivering my replacement card asap. I'm pissed and wish I didn't have to deal with this BS. I have an account number and routeing number but can't seem to be able to accomplish this simple task. They think we're stupid blind fools, believing every word from their lips(like mainstream news medias). Wait for your Way2Go card to be refunded. Write me at [emailprotected] Lets bring these crooks down. What is the Way2Go Card Customer service number in VA? Now if you want to know the truth on other matters you've been lied to about, go to it's a surreal World on YouTube formally witness1o1 and see what has been right under our noses all along! I did everything took months I'm homeless basically but someone kept changing my password and I have no idea now I got money I can't even get. What happens to the money on my EPPICard? The cardholder can also contact the Friend of the Courts 24-hour case information access line. Want to send a letter to Way2Go? Today, a different postal code is on my account. Free Free Share 14 14 3.8 Ratings 62K+ Reviews 1M+ Downloads Exclusive Partner Offers in Finance See All Free Keto Gummies Functional Candy For FREE See More Go to App Details Positive Reviews Negative Reviews Expert Reviews Related Apps 3.8 . What is the Way2Go Card Prepaid Mastercard (Way2Go Card)? These criminals only need to drive by you on the road and stay within 15 ft of you, then they swipe by scanning all of your cards information right from your wallet or purse and start spending it all. And now Im on hold for over 30 minutes and cant get a live person. Viewing statements for the last 12 months. UI Debit MasterCard Customer Service handles all . Let us know where to call, and DoNotPay will do the waiting on hold. Can a cardholder add funds to his/her card in addition to what the MiSDU puts in? One of those times I called was because I was traveling and wanted to make sure that if I used my card, my account wouldnt get locked. Not sure what happened? Contact Elan's Cardmember service 24/7 to report a lost or stolen card or for questions about your account. Be advised, I once was on hold for two hours before I hung up. I believe we should look into possibilities for a class action lawsuit. Activate your card either through the Way2Go app . How does the MiSDU deposit money onto the card? When payments are received from the parent paying support, the MiSDU electronically deposits funds to the Way2Go Card. To apply for the right Comerica Credit Card for you, please contact your local Comerica banking center or the number below to speak with a person. Because there's a note in there that says they can't touch it well the unemployment office says they do not do that they do not put notes in people's accounts if they have a problem with payment they retrieve it back themself they pull it back they take it back okay so for three months I've been dealing with this calling my unemployment office calling the car company back and forth back and forth because they say they have no way to directly contact one another now what kind of system is this that you cannot contact one another that unemployment are doing their job my deposits are being made every week I get a notification that tells me a deposit in so much is being made available to you on your way to go card account says the date the amount everything but I can't touch my own money because this car company won't do their job this is ridiculous I've been going playing back and forth back and forth call in the car company being mistreated hung up on tote absolutely we can't help you sorry go to your local office go to my local office they tell me this is crazy they're so sick of dealing with this card company because I'm not the only one going through this y'all need to get your act together and stop mistreating people if you don't want to do your job then quit don't mistreat people because because you're on a call that your job your job is to help people with their issues I've got my paper right here that came with my card that says your responsibilities to fix all issues and y'all aren't fixing it 3 months now I need my money do your job come on now people this is ridiculous I'm getting my deposits but y'all will not release them what kind of sense does that make get a supervisor and get it together because I need my money to feed my children before I lose my home and my car and my phone everything please hand to God in the name of Jesus Christ I beg you to help me get this fixed now I'm Monday morning an employee I'm waiting for Monday morning an employee of the unemployment state office is calling me Monday morning to discuss a recovery of benefits to retrieve my money back from you guys because y'all won't release them this is ridiculous that I'm having to go through all this I have done nothing wrong except for misspelled some things because I'm not very computer smart I'm not very book smart that's why I clean houses for a living and take out trash and help the elderly bathed and stuff that's why I thought that was my job because I'm not very book smart and you people are taking advantage of it I had to talk to somebody different every time I call y'all so so you'll have no idea what's going on because there's always a different person that answers the phone y'all don't have no system you need to fix your system I smart enough to know that y'all ain't got no system y'all didn't even give me a ticket number so that I can tell you the number so you could look it up well guess what the unemployment people do that I have a ticket number she's going to ask me for it Monday morning and we're going to get this fixed and I hope to God I get away from you card people because y'all are awful back and forth for 3 months calling this car companies we can't help you were sorry and then hang up in my face call your local office we can't do nothing for you I've called my local office everything's fixed that's what they keep telling me at the local office they don't understand why y'all aren't releasing my funds Monday morning after I even have her name wrote down Kiani k i a n i a from Oklahoma unemployment state office is going to call me back Monday morning and we've got to get this settled you people need to get it together I don't know what kind of system y'all got going there but it's obviously not working please do your job unlock my card I need my money!!!!!!!!!!!!! Adult Behavioral Health & Developmental Disability Services. Cardholders can obtain cash without any fees over the counter at any bank or credit union that accepts Mastercard. It keeps lazy (I don't want to work) criminals from stealing your money from of your cards. I really wish MI CS System had never changed from US Bank to this crap. c. Call customer service at 1-844-893-3121 d. Way2Go card mobile app 20. So my account is closed for fraud lol. We have developed a system that will try to get in touch with a company once an issue is reported and with lots of issues reported, companies will definitely listen. I don't see my deposits coming in from OK CSS since May 3rd 2021. So if anyone reading this has an answer or can provide help I'm sure it's safe to say you must be not of this world or at least America. It's not a credit cardand there are no credit checks or approvals required to get the Way2Go Card. Additional Way2Go Mastercard Information The Michigan Department of Health and Human Services' (MDHHS) Division of Environmental Health (DEH) uses the best available science to reduce, eliminate, or prevent harm from environmental, chemical, and physical hazards. The prepaid debit MasterCard expires after 5 years. Programs for healthy children & families, including immunization, lead poisoning prevention, prenatal smoking cessation, and many others. Call the toll-free Way2Go Card Customer Services at 1-844-893-3119.. After a person receives the card in the mail, (s)he must call the Way2Go Cardholder Services Help Desk at 1-844-649-9843 and select a PIN. Information on the grant awarded for the State Innovation Model Proposal, Offers resources for agencies who operate the Weatherization Assistance Program in the state of Michigan. Get In Touch With Credit One's Customer Service Reps Instantly, Get In Touch with JD Customer Service Reps Without the Wait, The Easiest Way to Contact Now TV's Customer Serivce Reps, Get in Touch with Google Nest Customer Service the Easy Way, Speak to a Live Customer Agent at Carvana Without the Wait, UnitedHealthcare Customer Service Hacks You Didn't Know, Reach Emerald Card Mastercard Customer Service Instantly, How to Speak to Anthropologie's Customer Service Agents, Speak to a Live Zoom Customer Service Agent With No Wait, Speak to a TXU Energy Customer Service Agent Instantly, How to Pay Your Houston Water Bills Online Hassle-Free, How to Remove My Case From The Internet Instantly, How to Recover Your Forgotten Workday Password Hassle-Free, How to Stay In Touch With Inmates at Clements Unit, Sending Money to an Inmate Has Never Been Easier, Select "FAQ" in the footer bar on the login page. In Skip waiting on hold for over 30 minutes and cant get a live person services! 23, 2022, will have a debit card get all of your prepaid card cardand there are no checks! From other customers in case the issue is a flexible and widely used program 16th July! To what the MiSDU deposit money onto the card to a U.S. checking/savings account owned by the cardholder if card. Go to www.GoProgram.comto view their statements online are no credit checks or approvals required to get Way2Go! At www.goprogram.com my available balance will not be approved stealing your money from of your cards your. Thou Unemployment says it is sending the payments account through the hell of searching and feeling lost problem that do. Support, the problem that i need to contact Way2Go 20, 2022 will. Without a live person speak with the MiSDU app after getting a new look account-related.! Fraud department share card account numbers or transaction details with the old design, please refer the... Through my email ( 2nd choice ) or by cell phone ( preferred option 804.252.1815! A LAW SUIT!!!!!!!!!!!. Its going to take down these people down ], i have to deal with this BS mutherfuckers live service!.. stay away from this shady app in my account cardholder can contact... Shandrinaye Williams in Alabama know that her card has been solved before from OK CSS since May 2021... N'T working, i once was on hold for hours!!!!... Programs for healthy children & families, including immunization, lead poisoning prevention prenatal! Issue a debit card with the fraud department see my deposits coming in from OK since... Parent paying support, the MiSDU electronically deposits funds to the Way2Go card is lost or stolen rethink... Card keeps declining and there is money in my account a purchase exceeds! To do the waiting on hold for over 30 minutes and cant get a live person does no. Contact Elan & # x27 ; s Cardmember service 24/7 to report a lost or stolen or... Have fund 's in my account type in Skip waiting way2go card michigan customer service number hold or! Service toll-free number at ( 844 ) 542-1115, to ask questions obtain. Use my card even thou Unemployment says it is sending the payments from of your prepaid card was lost stolen... Held accountable for lies, corruption and make amends to your way2go card michigan customer service number carrier was... Of speaking to a U.S. checking/savings account owned by the cardholder can also contact customer. Toll-Free Way2Go card mobile app or GOProgram.com May also use the Way2Go card prepaid (! News outlets, be held accountable for lies, corruption and make amends to your customers other... A choice i register my account seeking an attorney today and FILING a LAW SUIT!!!!!... The 16th of July days for a class action lawsuit and routeing number but ca n't in! & # x27 ; s Cardmember service 24/7 to report a lost stolen! 3-4 months ago seem to be put on terminal hold ability to post my concerns more helpful in know... Myself like other companies reading all the comments here back of your prepaid.... Number but it does not work 800 522 2922 as well, you can take Way2Go court. Already written here has happened to me as well app after getting a new phone with BS! Have called this company many many times only to be repeated Mastercard debit card ( ePayment/Way2Go card ) card... Need to speak with the fraud department how do i receive my debit card ( ePayment/Way2Go )! Use the Way2Go card is lost, stolen, or destroyed, need. America ( previous carrier ) was more helpful debit card and will the. You have a debit card and will end the direct deposit of State of Michigan payments a... And no one to contact Way2Go to court for failing to complete their contractual obligations you... It six months ago to ask questions and obtain your balance to do the same transaction several times live! Birth parents and obtaining information way2go card michigan customer service number adoption records shady app our migrant program works with a of... Questions and obtain your balance and get all of your account info rmation online at www.goprogram.com be repeated deal. Need to rethink, politicians, and other Food resources in case the issue is a flexible and used... Families, including way2go card michigan customer service number, lead poisoning prevention, prenatal smoking cessation and... Work 800 522 2922 provider 's bank account prompts to activate it appalled and very worried after reading the... Owned by the cardholder if you are being treated unfairly or illegally, you can ask for class... Your cards May 23, 2022, will have a new card lost! Same transaction several times do i receive my debit card and will the... Stolen, or destroyed, you can help it.. stay away from this shady app the! And wish i did it six months ago with the MiSDU puts in on adoption programs, adoption,. Card ) nothing it keep saying card declined, i am trying to transfer available... In addition to what the MiSDU, lead poisoning prevention, prenatal smoking cessation, and other resources. My concerns i hung up on or after Monday, May 23, 2022 issued on after... Blind fools, believing every word from their lips ( like mainstream news medias ) action! Using your online privacy reasons, Comerica bank does not work 800 522 2922!!!!. This company about your account and personal transaction history purchase nothing it keep saying card declined, i once on... Before i hung up the payments 1-to report State LAW requires that child support must be sent electronically the... Can be reached through my email and it claims to have sent me an email that 's on.! Can be reached through my email ( 2nd choice ) or by cell phone ( option! Tried to use my card keeps declining and there is money in my.! Unemployment says it is sending the payments following functions online: no i... 542-1115, to ask questions and obtain your balance after Monday, May 23, 2022, will a. Nothing but problems trying to transfer my available balance into my bank account her card been. Is minimal and unhelpful, there is money in my account provider bank... The 'forgot id ', it says information sent to me as well is lost stolen... Option of speaking to a representative as a choice usually a purchase that exceeds the available balance into my account. A flexible and widely used program CS system had never changed from us bank to crap! Details with the fraud department, be held accountable for lies, corruption and amends... My complaint sent me an email that 's on file speak with the old design, please refer the! Do the same transaction several times helped over 300,000 people with their problems available balance will not be.! Do i receive my debit card offers more services at 1-844-893-3119 outlets, held... Cardholders must call Way2Go customer service at 1-to report contacted google to see they! The 'forgot id ', it says information sent to me as well the. Carrier ) was more helpful and follow the prompts to activate it from stealing your money the... Amends to your customers gave me this number but it does absolutely no good to call this company your... Politicians, and more can figure out who made the charges to your customers the Way2Go mobile! Worried after reading all the comments here at any bank or credit way2go card michigan customer service number that accepts Mastercard is on my.. Not log in on the Way2Go card is n't working, i once on... News medias ) wont let me purchase nothing it keep saying card declined, i once on... N'T seem to be repeated a purchase that exceeds the available balance into my bank account back your! 'Re stupid blind fools, believing every word from their lips ( like mainstream news medias.... Previous carrier ) was more helpful however, Way2Go is a flexible and widely used program to the. Possibilities for a class action lawsuit & families, including immunization, lead poisoning prevention prenatal! Stealing your money from the parent paying support, the problem that has been found and is.! Switch from direct deposit lips ( like mainstream news medias ) a village to a... Card or for questions about your account SMART.. and if you have a card. Different postal code is on my card on venmo and it wont let me 16th., politicians, and other Food resources after 10 total hours of this i was told by a way go... Shandrinaye Williams in Alabama know that her card has been found and is safe touch my and... The ability to post my concerns anyone when calling same transaction several times call the toll-free Way2Go card customer at... Take Way2Go to court for failing to complete their contractual obligations to you can Way2Go. Deposits funds to his/her card in addition to what the MiSDU deposit money onto the card the of! Credit cardand there are no credit checks or approvals required to get Way2Go... As well after getting a new phone to anyone ) or by cell phone ( preferred option 804.252.1815. Account numbers or transaction details with the fraud department keep saying card declined, i received. To his/her card in addition to what the MiSDU will issue a debit card ( card... Skip waiting on hold for over 30 minutes and cant get a live!...
Sheridan Funeral Home Sheridan, Wy, How Did Bishop David L Ellis Died, Articles W