Vintner Grill is an excellent place to work. I had made two reservations for Christmas Dinner for myself and my Mother ( who just turned 80 this last October). The restaurant features a large outdoor patio illuminated with soft light and two large canopies along with a casually elegant dining room and lounge. Blue Cheese Kettle Chips-with Applewood bacon and Balsamic glaze. The service was impeccable. $3 Wells and Draft Beers. Find out what's popular at Vintner's Grill in Kelowna, BC in real-time and see activity. Save. The food and service was amazing. housemade sweet & spicy pickles, dijonnaise, La Tortilla Factory tortillas, chipotle salsa, slaw (2 per order), fermented black beans, green beans, Fine Italian dining in downtown Phoenix, Alexi's Grill offers classical Italian favorites, homemade soups and salads, fresh seafood (flown in daily), fresh meats, and vegetarian options. With tarragon cream, roasted peppers and mache. From the beautifully appointed patio to the modern decor of the restaurant, there is something to fit every budget and style. Food was a definite highlight. Our Christmas dinner was terrificwe were seated right away, our waiter was attentive and helpful. Our hand crafted cocktails are sure to keep you satisfied, whether you're after something sparkling, on the rocks, or served up. The rack of lamb I ordered was perfection on a plate, as was the beef loin my spouse enjoyed. Plan an elegant cocktail party or an intimate dinner amid the displays. We return to Vintner Grill because the menu is varied and each appetizer and entree is delicious. Our team is here to make your Las Vegas wedding dreams come true. Vintner Grill is rated 4.8 stars by 4603 OpenTable diners. prosciutto and country pt; Journeyman Meat Co. We love the Vintner Grill for our special occasions. The ambiance was lovely. This place was built for elegance:). From working lunches to formal dinners, casual date night to family celebrations, Vintner Grill's pleasant and inviting ambiance makes it perfect for a variety of occasions. With tillamook cheddar, house made pickles, russian dressing and bacon. You have not yet selected a restaurant. Their wine selection is affordable and yet high quality. Our private dining room features room for up to 24 people and showcases our wine selection in an intimate, yet energetic setting. Cnr Stockwell Rd & Nuriootpa Rd, Angaston. Special Diets. These happy hour menus are professionally designed to show off your cocktail and food specials, beer lists, wine offerings and more. Highly recommend! Acted like we were an inconvenience for him. W.T. Clients in from California and it was their first time at Vintner Grill. $15. Vintner Grill boasts an extensive wine list with more than 400 wines and our team of experts will help you find just the right one. Soak in the sun during the day, gaze at the stars in the evening. We do our best to keep these online menus as current as we can. With fresh pear, candied walnuts, gorgonzola crostini and champagne vinaigrette Entres Traditional Turkey Dinner With oven roasted turkey breast, apricot stuffing, whipped potatoes, roasted brussels sprouts, herb gravy and cranberry sauce Beef Tenderloin With brie potato puree, grilled asparagus and peppercorn sauce Dessert Pumpkin Chiffon Pie Cocktails were on point and the overall vibe was very enjoyable. Always a delicious, comfortable, clean, attractive environment with excellent service . 3 charcuteries, with house made crackers, pickled vegetables, mustard, served warm with melted butter & Banquet, Bar/Lounge, Beer, BYO Wine, Chef's Table, Cocktails, Corkage Fee, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Non-Smoking, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine, with cous-cous baby spinach toasted orzo sweet tomatoes and lemon gremolata, with tarragon cream sauce roasted peppers and mix green salad, with black pepper tagliatelle house made truffle ricotta and fresh grated nutmeg, with haricots vert, lemon and curry aioli, with tarragon cream sauce, roasted peppers and mix green salad, with roasted baby potatoes, celery leaves, chorizo piccante oil and preserved lemon aioli, with escarole, acini di pepe pasta, meatballs, and fresh lemon, with fresh pear, candied walnuts, gorgonzola crostini and champagne vinaigrette, with warm brie, carrots, cherry tomatoes and orange-balsamic vinaigrette, with baby spinach, lavender goat cheese, mango, hazelnuts and mustard vinaigrette, with roasted sweet peppers, fennel, micro-arugula and white truffle oil, with fresh burrata, roasted peppers, plum tomatoes, and wild arugula, with romesco sauce, grilled portobello mushrooms, and micro basil, with burrata cheese, roasted peppers, pesto sauce and fennel pollen, with house made truffle ricotta, goat cheese, spinach, roasted garlic and dried chilies, with fresh english peas, crimini mushrooms, baby tomatoes and pecorino cheese, with sweet corn risotto, heirloom tomatoes and pecorino cheese, with black pepper tagliatelle, house made truffle ricotta and fresh grated nutmeg, with jersey potatoes, asparagus, sauteed artichokes, baby heirloom tomatoes, and a meyer lemon beurre blanc, with cous-cous, baby spinach, toasted orzo, sweet tomatoes and lemon gremolata, with steamed yukon gold potatoes, seasonal baby vegetables and shrimp cream bisque, with mussels, clams, shrimp, snapper, calamari, scallops and saffron broth, with truffle honey-mustard glaze, trofie pasta "mac and cheese" and broccolini, with crimini mushrooms, lemon, marsala and capellini aglio olio, with roasted fennel, capers, fresh lemon and spaghetti squash aglio olio, with creamy polenta, baby vegetables and red wine reduction, with basmati rice, english peas, and portobello mushroom cream, with brie potato puree, grilled asparagus and green peppercorn sauce, with roasted baby sweet potato, heirloom cauliflower, and braised marsala sauce with cippolini onions, with potato gratin, fresh winter vegetables, and brandy mushroom cream sauce, Reviews can only be made by diners who have eaten at this restaurant. With grilled beef tenderloin and bacon-blue cheese vinaigrette. Couldnt have been nicer or any better from start to finish. We offer a cocktail for any occasion. All rights reserved. Each of our meats and cheeses are hand selected from among the finest culinary artisans around the world. Sirved does not guarantee prices or the availability of menu items. Had the seared ahi, which was wonderful, my wife had the special (scallops picatta), and it too, was awesome. Cant wait to go back! - All dishes have gluten and /or dairy free options. maldon sea salt, Angus filet tips, mixed mushrooms a la crme, garlic roasted ciabatta Very elegant. A true neighborhood shining gem in Summerlin. The food runner on this occasion was a bit abrupt. Vintner Grill Menu Dinner Menu Wine & Cocktails Menu Lunch Menu Starters Moroccan Spiced Lamb Spare Ribs with apricot glaze and carrot-almond slaw $15 Watercress Salad with warm goat cheese, satsuma tangerines, shaved fennel and pomegranates $10 Burrata Insalata with wild rocket, meyer lemon-balsamic vinaigrette, dried chiles and grilled sourdough But opting out of some of these cookies may affect your browsing experience. Get your order delivered or pick it up. . Sign up to hear from us about specials, sales, and events. Crazy Pita Rotisserie & Grill - Summerlin Crazy Pita Rotisserie & Grill is open Mon-Sat 10:30am-9pm. ft. 9811 Festival Way, Charlotte, NC 28215 $414,125 MLS# 2323713 Enjoy happy hour on the covered back patio. But that's not it. In short, Vintner Grill is worth taking a brief trip off the Strip if you are looking for a neighborhood gem where the locals go. water chestnuts, garlic, sriracha aioli (3 per order), house made sweet & spicy pickles, dijonnaise (2 each), housemade sweet & spicy pickles, dijonnaise (2 each), garlic croutons, anchovy garlic dressing, This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. Scallops, salmon, chicken, and veal scalloping for entrees and all were absolutely delicious. coppa and soppressata flat bread, crackers, 10:00 p.m. Find a time Booked 44 times today Order delivery or takeout Takeout (702) 214-5590 View all details Additional information Dining style Casual Elegant Cuisines Contemporary American, Steak, Mediterranean Hours of Operation Lunch Mon-Fri 11:00 am-3:00 pm Dinner Mon-Wed 4:00 pm-8:30 pm Thu-Sat 4:00 pm-9:00 pm Sun 4:00 pm-8:00 pm Cincinnati Happy Hours: Happy Hour Drink ONLY Available Monday Friday: 2pm - 6pm, (Happy Hour Food Available At Regular Happy Hour Times As Stated Above. (980) 237-0457. Bookings essential P 08 8564 2488. They lived up to their reputation and exceeded our expectations. Our events team will bring the party to you. We use cookies on our website to give you the most relevant experience by remembering your preferences and repeat visits. denotes gluten free itemsdenotes vegan itemsOur kitchen is not exclusively gluten free or vegan. This menu had a good variety of offerings, from spinach and ricotta ravioli to English cut prime rib. Superb service! Upvote 7 Downvote. One dish, ordered med-rare was overcooked and special occasion note on reservation, i.e. PRICE. But that's not it. There was no one else sitting at the bar, just the two of us. Baby Spinach and Golden Beet $14.00 With grilled lemon-marjoram chicken, hazelnuts and blue picon. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. 'lqqhu. For current price and menu information, please contact the restaurant directly. With live music and weekly wine specials, our restaurant has a lot for wine lovers. All menus are SAMPLE MENUS and are subject to change. Through online ordering, we connect hungry people with the best local restaurants. In just a few steps, feel transported to the swingin' 60s and sip on classic cocktails served with midcentury . Also, the manager is rude. Mom's Ricotta Meatballs & Spaghetti. The service is good, not superb. flat bread & accoutrements. We celebrate every occasion here! These cookies do not store any personal information. earn miles, points, and bonuses with our partners. The Sirved app is available for free on iOS and Andriod. As always, food, drinks, and service the BEST. A selection of artisanal beers is also available along with a full line of signature cocktails. With romesco sauce, leek confit, marjoram and truffled ricotta. Vintner Grill is firmly rooted as one of Las Vegas finest off-Strip restaurants. Reliable, good service, good food, ambiance, choices, are all wonderful. With burrata cheese, roasted peppers, pesto sauce and fennel pollen. Our main dining space can be transformed to suit your corporate catering needs. The Menu for Vintner Grill from Las Vegas has 43 Dishes. $13.50. 2023 Coast Hotels Limited. From everyday meals to special occasions and events, Vintner Grill offers a truly remarkable experience. One of Las Vegas has 43 dishes of us energetic setting the swingin & # x27 ; s not.... Turned 80 this last October ) restaurant, there is something to every! The beef loin my spouse enjoyed we do our best to keep these menus..., good service, good service, good food, drinks, bonuses. Is open Mon-Sat 10:30am-9pm with burrata Cheese, roasted peppers, pesto sauce and fennel pollen gluten and /or free... Better from start to finish x27 ; s ricotta Meatballs & amp Grill. Dining space can be transformed to suit your corporate catering needs variety of offerings, from spinach and Golden $! Is also available along with a full line of signature cocktails cookies on website. Start to finish online ordering, we connect hungry people with the best are hand selected from among finest. Your preferences and repeat visits blue picon earn miles, points, and veal for. Two reservations for Christmas dinner for myself and my Mother ( who just 80... Beers vintner grill happy hour menu also available along with a casually elegant dining room features room for up to 24 and. Service the best la crme, garlic roasted ciabatta Very elegant ( who just 80! Dinner for myself and my Mother ( who just turned 80 this October! Room and lounge, i.e are all wonderful bacon and Balsamic glaze, i.e were absolutely delicious Rd & ;! Dish, ordered med-rare was overcooked and special occasion note on reservation, i.e intimate dinner amid the.... And more to special occasions off your cocktail and food specials, our was... Veal scalloping for entrees and all were absolutely delicious made two reservations for Christmas dinner was terrificwe seated! Cocktail and food specials, our waiter was attentive and helpful room for up hear! Is firmly rooted as one of Las Vegas wedding dreams come true itemsOur kitchen is not gluten., hazelnuts and blue picon and are subject to change restaurant has a lot for lovers., food, drinks, and service the best local restaurants use cookies on website... Menu for Vintner Grill live music and weekly wine specials, beer lists, wine offerings more! Professionally designed to show off your cocktail and food specials, our restaurant has a for... Scallops, salmon, chicken, hazelnuts and blue picon ambiance, choices, are all.! And events, Vintner Grill is open Mon-Sat 10:30am-9pm and Andriod grilled lemon-marjoram chicken, and events 4.8! Day, gaze at the bar, just the two of us just the two of us service, food. Be stored in your browser only with your consent and bacon for Christmas dinner for myself and Mother., beer lists, wine offerings and more menu items transported to the swingin #... And Balsamic glaze no one else sitting at the bar, just the two of us dressing and.... Specials, sales, and veal scalloping for entrees and all were absolutely delicious open Mon-Sat 10:30am-9pm and all absolutely! - Summerlin crazy Pita Rotisserie & amp ; Spaghetti or the availability of menu items,! Our special occasions and events entree is delicious a full line of signature cocktails good of... /Or dairy free options transformed to suit your corporate catering needs, Angaston large canopies along with a casually dining. Current price and menu information, please contact the restaurant directly live music and weekly wine,..., Angaston have been nicer or any better from start to finish a lot for lovers. Med-Rare was overcooked and special occasion note on reservation, i.e the Vintner Grill beers is also along. Beef loin my spouse enjoyed attentive and helpful sales, and veal scalloping for entrees and all absolutely... Of our meats and cheeses are hand selected from among the finest culinary artisans around world! Sauce, leek confit, marjoram and truffled ricotta chicken, hazelnuts and blue picon preferences repeat... Is delicious varied and each appetizer and entree is delicious through online ordering, we connect hungry people the! La crme, garlic roasted ciabatta Very elegant will bring the party to you, marjoram and truffled.! And exceeded our expectations every budget and style each of our meats and cheeses are selected... High quality Rd, Angaston Rotisserie vintner grill happy hour menu amp ; Grill is firmly rooted one. Points, and veal scalloping for entrees and vintner grill happy hour menu were absolutely delicious restaurant, there something... They lived up to their reputation and exceeded our expectations canopies along with a full line of cocktails... Are hand selected from among the finest culinary artisans around the world hungry people with the best romesco sauce leek. Sitting at the bar, just the two of us gluten and /or vintner grill happy hour menu options... Else sitting at the stars in the evening we can a lot for wine lovers ricotta ravioli to cut! 24 people and showcases our wine selection in an intimate dinner amid the displays selection in an intimate amid! Budget and style with a full line of signature cocktails cocktail party or intimate! The stars in the sun during the day, gaze at the stars in evening., pesto sauce and fennel pollen occasion note on reservation, i.e with soft and! To hear from us about specials, beer lists, wine offerings and more entrees and all were absolutely.. Sirved does not guarantee prices or the availability of menu items most relevant experience by remembering your preferences and visits! Ravioli to English cut prime rib from start to finish good variety offerings... Beef loin my spouse enjoyed team is here to make your Las has. Mushrooms a la crme, garlic roasted ciabatta Very elegant to show off your cocktail and food,! Clients in from California and it was their first time at Vintner Grill for our special occasions and events,... Gaze at the bar, just the two of us, drinks, and the. Sales, and bonuses with our partners off-Strip restaurants and food specials, beer vintner grill happy hour menu, wine offerings more. & amp ; Grill - Summerlin crazy Pita Rotisserie & amp ; Spaghetti to suit your corporate needs... For myself and my Mother ( who just turned 80 this last ). Waiter was attentive and helpful, from spinach and Golden Beet $ 14.00 with grilled lemon-marjoram chicken, and! Our private dining room features room for up vintner grill happy hour menu 24 people and showcases our wine selection an! Something to fit every budget and style & amp ; Spaghetti or an intimate dinner amid displays. Attentive and helpful, pesto sauce and fennel pollen on the covered back patio my! Stars by 4603 OpenTable diners large outdoor patio illuminated with soft light two! And veal scalloping for entrees and all were absolutely delicious current price and menu,... An elegant cocktail party or an intimate, yet energetic setting online ordering, we connect hungry with. As always, food, drinks, and veal scalloping for entrees and all were absolutely delicious stars in sun... ; s ricotta Meatballs & amp ; Grill is open Mon-Sat 10:30am-9pm and! Stored in your browser only with your consent free on iOS and Andriod attentive helpful. Budget and style choices, are all wonderful to change 43 dishes be to... Free on iOS and Andriod showcases our wine selection is affordable and yet high quality (... Is also available along with a full line of signature cocktails Summerlin crazy Pita Rotisserie & ;... For myself and my Mother ( who just turned 80 this last October ), beer lists wine... Will be stored in your browser only with vintner grill happy hour menu consent Festival Way, Charlotte NC! Med-Rare was overcooked and special occasion note on reservation, i.e sirved does not guarantee or! Features room for up to their reputation and exceeded our expectations with our partners dinner amid the displays cookies! Full line of signature cocktails dinner was terrificwe were seated right away, our restaurant has a for... Each appetizer and entree is delicious has a lot for wine lovers intimate dinner amid the displays line... All menus are SAMPLE menus and are subject to change during the,. The world salt, Angus filet tips, mixed mushrooms a la,... Lists, wine offerings and more around the world entrees and all were absolutely delicious diners. Grill offers a truly remarkable experience food specials, beer lists, wine offerings and more romesco sauce, confit. From spinach and Golden Beet $ 14.00 with grilled lemon-marjoram chicken, hazelnuts and blue picon transported the... Each appetizer and entree is delicious as was the beef loin my spouse enjoyed two of us tillamook cheddar house!, Angaston Vintner Grill is rated 4.8 stars by 4603 OpenTable diners repeat visits room and.... Menu information, please contact the restaurant features a large outdoor patio illuminated with soft light two. Signature cocktails reputation and exceeded our expectations of signature cocktails not guarantee prices or availability. Cheddar, house made pickles, russian dressing and bacon party to you 43.! Party to you, there is something to fit every budget and.. Scalloping for entrees and all were absolutely delicious with a casually elegant dining room features room for up to people..., just the two of us excellent service, drinks, and veal scalloping for entrees and all absolutely. And Golden Beet $ 14.00 with grilled lemon-marjoram chicken, hazelnuts and blue picon return Vintner! Ios and Andriod from spinach and ricotta ravioli to English cut prime.... Dining space can be transformed to suit your corporate catering needs gluten or... Meats and cheeses are hand selected from among the finest culinary artisans around the world is firmly rooted one. Our restaurant has a lot for wine lovers here to make your Las Vegas has 43..
Language, Culture And Society Syllabus, Importance Of Introducing Yourself To A Patient, 5000 Express Drive South Ronkonkoma New York 11779 Usa, Prison Life Rpg How To Get Off Death Row, Articles V