Looking to have this car delivered to your home? Known George for many years. - Research, browse, save, and share from 26 Camry models in Hickory, NC. - The environment, the comfort level given to customers, and the professionalism of the salesmen were high quality through and through. Listed 71 days ago, Charlotte, NC - Fantastic service and communication. - At Autopten, we are constantly seeking who's selling the cheapest cars in NC to promote them for free and help them to get in touch with interested car buyers. Absolutely the best experience I had ever had in purchasing a vehicle. Get email alerts for price drops and new listings matching this search. Finding the right used You will instantly feel at home once you step into this DODGE NITRO SE 4WD. This JEEP LIBERTY SPORT 4WD is reliable and stylish. Fantastic experience buying my car. (27 mi), Concord, NC - This TOYOTA CAMRY LE is one that you really need to take out for a test drive to appreciate. Scary. VIN: 1N4AL11D16C256311 Stock: 217392G Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 11-11-2022. Research, browse, save, and share from 26 Mercedes-Benz models in Hickory, NC. Used Cars Under $3000 Hickory, NC Tweet Shown below are some of the best used cars for less than $3000 dollars near the 28601 zip code. I strongly suggest stopping in to see their unique inventory. 59,431 Listings from $650. Or it can be yours for $3000 cash, . Hickory, NC 3,415 km away. Tod Hale is the guy to help you find the vehicle you want! Would you like to view the latest search results ? - This car is likely to sell soon based on the price, features, and condition. I was purchasing from out of state and the level of communication and ease was a huge help during the process. I was told these models were made for dignitaries. CarGurus Finance in Advance can help. Listed 12 days ago, Shelby, NC A very reliable vehicle!!! I got a GREAT DEAL!!!! See vehicles with price drops in the past 30 days. - (7 mi) Listed 4 days ago, Concord, NC - - (7 mi) - home delivery on some or all of its cars. our tools to get details such as qualifying cars, test drive options, Thank you, It was great. Would you like to view the latest search results? - Listed 6 days ago, Concord, NC Great car, very safe. The body is perfect no scratches dents missing parts. Price you pay for the refinement is that gas mileage is only about 16 mpg in the city however. our. Listed 20 days ago, clean history, certified pre-owned car, inspected, warranty, Lenoir, NC 1-20 of Mercedes really are The Best!! Therefore we have expanded your criteria. TrueCar does not broker, sell, or lease motor vehicles. We were delighted to find a top-rated minivan at Clean Cars, with low mileage at a fair price. Listed 17 days ago, Wilkesboro, NC away) KBB.com Dealer Rating 4.6 (656) (828) 449-8155 Video Walkaround Test Drive Delivery Youll also find all the details that matter, like accident history, price drops, and days on lot. If you sell used cars in NC near or around Hickory, at lower prices than the competition, and would like promote them here for FREE, please join us. By accessing this website, you agree to the TrueCar Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. They have very thick windows. - By subscribing, you agree to our Privacy. Beaver's Pre-Owned Honda . . Everything is Too Notch! Cars Under $3000 Ford Taurus. Back to Search Next . 4 . The staff were great, the car drove excellent, and I later got more cars from them for my family. By clicking "Get Alerts" you agree to Trucks for Sale Under $9,000 in Hickory, NC. Take him with you to look at the vehicle you are interest in. Theres no hidden pricing or agenda. No. Find 5000 used cars in Hickory, North Carolina. Boone, NC Just $4995 and only $1700 down and $250 a month, .. No Interest!!! Im a guy who knows what he wants when he sees it. Excellent car! Outstanding comfort, luxury, and strong all wheel drive V6 performance in a small scale 4 door. Great place to buy a car. 58 Used Cars Found. iSeeCars.com provides this service and Please enter a five-digit zip code to find cars for sale near you. our, By clicking "Get Alerts" you agree to Listed 17 days ago, Wilkesboro, NC Listed 71 days ago, Hickory, NC Electric Cars Under $5,000 for Sale in Hickory, NC. Copyright 2007-2023. - Our Cars.com Vehicle Test Team has awarded the ${make} ${model} These vehicles weren't automatically pulled from data feeds scattered through the web. Listed 2 days ago, Lenoir, NC Listed 5 days ago, Wake Forest, NC Test drive Used Cars at home in Hickory, NC. (19 mi) By clicking "Subscribe" you agree to Congratulations! expressed or implied. (7 mi) And have No Payments!!! Listed 5 days ago, Lenoir, NC Trucks for Sale Under $7,000 in Hickory, NC. (39 mi) Copyright 2023 iSeeCars.com. Listed 16 days ago, Sanford, NC Listed 199 days ago, Hickory, NC A vehicle that doesn't have any of the below issues, A condition where the automaker buys back the car due to warranty defects, Any vehicle that has been stolen from its owner and then found, Damage to a component of the main structure of the vehicle, Vehicles owned or leased by a business rather than an individual. Only 30% of cars earn our highest deal ratings, so when you see a great deal, you can be sure its a great deal. I've purchased a number of cars from George at East Coast Auto Source over the years. Would you like to view the latest search results ? Save. Great car to drive for many miles!!! All vehicles are subject to prior sale. Used Cars for Sale Near Me in Hickory, NC - Autotrader Show Payments Your Search Results 1-25 of 1,000 Results Used 2017 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk Quick Order Pkg 27L L Plus 26,900 56,477 miles See estimated payment Randy Marion Sav-A-Lot (3.32 mi. Get real-time updates when the price is lowered or when there are new matches for this search. Reliability, economy, robust performance, & safety with the gift of its beauty has made this German luxury car my my best friend. KEY FEATURES INCLUDE: S VIN: 1G1AT58H597120330 Stock: 218262G Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 10-22-2022, Located in Swannanoa, NC / 7 miles away from Asheville, NC, VIN: JT2BF22K5X0182136 Stock: 5086 Certified Pre-Owned: No, VIN: KMHDN56D24U117499 Stock: 5049 Certified Pre-Owned: No, VIN: 1GMDX03E53D314207 Stock: 4981 Certified Pre-Owned: No, Located in Jonesboro, GA / 175 miles away from Asheville, NC, VIN: 1FAFP34P83W311519 Stock: 311519 Certified Pre-Owned: No, Located in Dalton, GA / 147 miles away from Asheville, NC, VIN: 1G1ZD5E04CF125062 Stock: 2834 Certified Pre-Owned: No, Located in Rock Hill, SC / 98 miles away from Asheville, NC, VIN: 1G2ZG558X64232769 Stock: 232769 Certified Pre-Owned: No, Located in Florence, SC / 185 miles away from Asheville, NC. Listed 73 days ago, Cornelius, NC our. Listed 2 days ago, Wilkesboro, NC I would recommend the following if you're looking at buying a salvage/repairable vehicle: 1) Choose your Auto Body mechanic FIRST prior to going to purchase a vehicle that is salvage/repairable and pay him for his time even if you DON"T BUY. Consent is not required to purchase goods/services. Great family owned business. I originally bought it for some seniors, but ended up keeping it. our. - Find used cars in North Carolina for under $1000 & under $5000 mostly. (41 mi) - If your looking for new car then go buy one at a dealership with no issues because in the rebuilding world you got spend little money. I appreciate the no pressure approach. This FORD FOCUS SE SEDAN is ready to roll today and is the perfect car for you. Listed 2 days ago, Shelby, NC We Truck is in good condition. No accidents, 3 Owners, Personal use only, Odometer issue reported, 7 Owners, Corporate fleet vehicle, No accidents, 3 Owners, Corporate fleet vehicle, Insurance loss reported, 3 Owners, Personal use only, 1 Accident, 4 Owners, Corporate fleet vehicle, 1 Accident, 5 Owners, Corporate fleet vehicle, No accidents, 6 Owners, Corporate fleet vehicle, No accidents, 4 Owners, Personal use only, Exclude vehicles with Major Issues Reported, Audio And Cruise Controls On Steering Wheel, Used Cars Under $3,000 for Sale in Asheville, NC, Used Landrover For Sale near Jacksonville, FL, Used Infiniti For Sale near Anchorage, AK, Used Cadillac For Sale near Philadelphia, PA, Used Mercedesbenz For Sale near Pensacola, FL, Used Lexus For Sale near Fayetteville, NC, Used Hybrid For Sale near Albuquerque, NM, Used Electric Vehicle For Sale near Mesa, AZ, Used Electric Vehicle For Sale near Las Vegas, NV, Used Cargo Van For Sale near Riverside, CA, Used Cargo Van For Sale near Oklahoma City, OK, New Audi Q3 for Sale in Central Islip, NY, New Audi E-Tron S for Sale in Missouri City, TX, Best Genesis GV60 Lease Deals in South Portland, ME, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Average price for Used Cars Under $3,000 North Carolina: $2,566. New Cars Under $20,000 for Sale in Hickory, NC. I would certainly recommend this place to anyone including my family members. This JEEP COMMANDER LIMITED 4WD is ready and waiting for you to take it home today. Listed 30 days ago, Hickory, NC Listed 19 days ago, Tesla Leads the Charge as Used Car Prices Finally Begin to Tumble, Top 10 Cars That Hold Their Value the Best, 58 cars for sale found, starting at $1,750, Average price for Used Cars Under $3,000 Hickory, NC: $2,595. (7 mi) (47 mi), Polite and courteous didnt have the vehicle I was looking for. materials without representations or warranties of any kind, either Cars under $3,000; Cars under $5,000; Cars under $10,000 . This Car Also Is Very Roomy Which Is Important In My Opinion For Extra Extra Comfort. I was contacted quickly, but then they repeatedly kept contacting me while I was deciding. There was none of that. Listed 95 days ago, 1997 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited - 220,589 mi, Raleigh, NC (0 mi) I worked with Hunter and we did everything by phone and text! Certified cars are manufacturer warrantied and typically our. I've never had any trouble getting titles, bill of sale, or vehicles shipped upon purchase, etc from George. Even our eldest just purchased her car from Tod! Cars could be detailed much better. Edmunds' ratings are backed by 15+ years of pricing research done by our data scientistsHow are ratings determined?We analyze millions of data points to generate our ratings. 1-20 of Hickory NC Used Car Loans a video consultation. - Our online dealer locator will pinpoint used vehicles around Hickory and the local areas. So fun to drive. 2023 CarGurus, Inc., All Rights Reserved. Was told it needed the coil packs replaced. My 2003 Mercedes C240 is the safest, most reliable, sleekest, brilliant, powerful, & comfortable car ever made because they can do anything a Japanese car can, but they also give the same luxury & safety that any car ever made can give. Listed 71 days ago, Hickory, NC Use our tools to contact the dealership to schedule Cars under $75,000. Looking for a family vehicle? Please enter a five-digit zip code to find cars for sale near you. and TrueCar, Inc. All rights reserved. Not a single dent on it. Listed today, Conover, NC Listed 158 days ago, Hickory, NC Thats just how it works whether its salvage or working in dealership. Unless otherwise noted, all vehicles shown on this website are offered for sale by licensed motor vehicle dealers. - Search over 445 used Cars priced under $3,000. Listed 6 days ago, Lenoir, NC They went above and beyond to make the car purchase as quick and easy as possible. - I bought the original OEM parts on eBay along with new spark plugs for right around $40. Be the first to know when there's a price drop or update for this car. All I want in a car Convertible a special look The performance of the car is just what I thought very responsive Remember it is a Benz, I own this model in a 6-speed stickshift! Email me new car listings and price drops matching this search: Let us know and we can send you better matches. There are 30 cars in Hickory, NC for sale at low prices starting at $2,800 only. Certified Dealers are contractually obligated by TrueCar to meet certain customer service requirements and complete the TrueCar Dealer Certification Program. Get email alerts for price drops and new listings matching this search. Page 1 of 2 Cars for sale at low prices in Hickory NC by owner, dealers and auctions. Certified Dealers are contractually obligated by TrueCar to meet certain customer service requirements and complete the TrueCar Dealer Certification Program. 4) Add the cost of the vehicle, parts, repairs and time to fix and compare this amount of money and time to the same model vehicle that a dealership or private owner has for sale and analyze if the repair of the salvage vehicle is worth it.sometimes it is: sometimes it's not. Buying a car here was a great experience. - (6 mi) Great experience! We love Tod & Autohouse! Either the Sales Manager is Switch and Bait or he doesn't listen. Contact the dealership with Always running like it was new & getting me safely to where ever I had to travel to with FIRST RATE CLASS is the beauty that only Mercedes Benz has designed. By accessing this website, you agree to the TrueCar Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. A video walkaround of this car may be available Chef and I look forward to doing business here again and again and again. (45 mi) Yes I was in and out in under an hour. Used Honda Accord Save $7,766 on 11,044 Deals. 195000 miles and it drives like its brand new. I still cant believe I bought this car for $1300 and only put $40 into it. (41 mi) There are fewer than 5 car listings for your search. We recommend you get pre-approved to purchase a used vehicle by filling out our quick and easy auto finance application. 149 Used Cars Found. Come find a great deal on used Cars in your area today! Browse Mercedes-Benz vehicles in Hickory, NC for sale on Cars.com, with prices under $3,000. Click. Has been utterly dependable with minimal unscheduled maintenance issues. - Highly recommend this dealership! Listed 76 days ago, Shelby, NC - Theres no other way to purchase a vehicle. Bethleham (0 miles) Viewmont (2 miles) Hildebran (8 miles) Rhodhiss (9 miles) Granite . Get a Kelley Blue Book instant cash offer. We value your privacy. Be the first to see new listings and price drops for your search. All rights reserved. - The car has one issue with the air ride on right rear air bag needs to be replaced. (39 mi) See payments tailored to you, estimated loan rates, and budget tools to customize your shopping experience. (19 mi) Very transparent sales process and also a great team. - As indicated, have some knowledge of salvage repairable vehicles and get estimates up front and your repair experience will be much better. Most dealerships try to up sale you even after you tell them what youre interested in. - (48 mi). CARFAX 1-Owner. Amber got back to me right away and I was blown away with the level of service and helpfulness. Browse Toyota vehicles in Hickory, NC for sale on Cars.com, with prices under $3,000. Local Used Cars Cars Under $5000 Cars Under $3000 Cars Under $2000 Used Car Loans New & Used Car Dealers Affordable New Cars - I would recommend them for service. Research, browse, save, and share from 77 Toyota models in Hickory, NC. and TrueCar, Inc. All rights reserved. 58 Used Cars Found. Tony Stewart and Julian London are tops in their field! Extremely friendly and helpful. - 2023 CarGurus, Inc., All Rights Reserved. - Listed 39 days ago, Hickory, NC Bought the car online/over the phone they did a great job communicating and getting the car to us quickly. Hickory, NC The off road capability is awesome that you don't even need to engage the ausxilary which is just a button away on the dash. 3) Get a time frame on repairs from your mechanic: example: is his shop out 3 months on repairs? Responded quickly and explained the vehicle as well. Used Cars Under $3,000 In Hickory, NC For Sale ( 574 results) Sort by: Relevance 3 2,995 2000 Ford Explorer 1,276 below average suv 186,297 gasoline automatic NOW is the time to buy a cheap AWD SUV Power Windows Tachometer Power Locks AM/FM Passenger Airbag Cruise Control Air Conditioning Hickory, NC 5 years at cars.com 3 This CHRYSLER 300 TOURING is great for kids and adults. Answered alllll the questions me and my daddy was asking. Heated Leather Seats, Sunroof, Multi-CD Changer, iPod/MP3 Input, Alloy Wheels, Satellite Radio CLICK NOW! Buy one whenever you can! 62 deals found. - Listed 3 days ago, Hickory, NC Sales associates most helpful. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Used Cars Under 3000 Dollars locations in Hickory, NC. (45 mi) The looked Inc inside and outside. Used Cars for Sale Near Me Under $3,000 in Hickory, NC - Autotrader Show Payments Your Search Results 1-25 of 80 Results Used 2006 Saturn ION Level 2 Preferred Pkg 4,499 124,601 miles See estimated payment CRG MotorSports (30.7 mi. For questions about the TrueCar Auto Buying Service please call 1-888-878-3227. The staff at AutoRevolution was great. Your email alert is being set up. Message: I owned the car for 18 years and by most part it was very reliable as well. - CD Player. (41 mi) Find 603 listings related to Used Cars Under 3000 Dollars in Hickory on YP.com. 2) Get an estimate on parts from George (or any other salvage yard) as this is added cost to what you are actually paying for the vehicle. All rights reserved. 96 cars for sale found, starting at $1,750, Average price for Used Cars Under $3,500 Hickory, NC: $2,932. I still owned it , grandson going to college and he wants it.we drive it to AZ and it took 4 days driving at a speed off 120 mi per hour it look like the harder you drive it the better it runs. Clean car room for the family plus you got the horsepower and strength these kinds of cars are rareAC heated seats 20 inch rims with all the bells includes new floor mats. away) (828) 352-8954 | Confirm Availability Video Walkaround Test Drive Delivery - - Most of these super deals were manually chosen specially for you and those people searching for real cheap cars in Hickory NC at prices for below $1000, $2000 and under $5000. We look at vehicle configuration, options, history, nearby transactions, market pricing and more the ratings are up-to-date and relevant to your search area. (37 mi). Large gas tank. He assured me it had everything. it was missing two things he said I would have. Located in Tampa, Florida - May 2022. Recent Arrival!Priced below KBB Fair Purchase Price!Gray 2008 Ford 4D Sport Utility Escape XLT Duratec 3.0L V6 AWDBluetooth / Hands-free Calling, Awd VIN: 1FMCU93128KD30566 Stock: D30566 Certified Pre-Owned: No, Located in Tucker, GA / 154 miles away from Asheville, NC, VIN: 2G1WB5EK0A1195172 Stock: 10068 Certified Pre-Owned: No, Located in Cloverdale, VA / 192 miles away from Asheville, NC, VIN: 1G4HD57227U194220 Stock: 4220 Certified Pre-Owned: No, VIN: 1G1ZT62865F115851 Stock: 5851 Certified Pre-Owned: No, Located in Milledgeville, GA / 176 miles away from Asheville, NC. Places Near Hickory, NC with Used Cars Under 3000 Dollars. Hickory, NC VIN: 1FAHP35NX8W199772 Stock: 199772 Certified Pre-Owned: No, VIN: JTDBR32E652063785 Stock: 2713 Certified Pre-Owned: No, VIN: 1FADP3E24DL337404 Stock: 2521 Certified Pre-Owned: No, Located in Tucker, GA / 153 miles away from Asheville, NC, VIN: 3FAHP07Z89R160729 Stock: 14231 Certified Pre-Owned: No, Located in Southern Pines, NC / 179 miles away from Asheville, NC, VIN: 1B3LC56R28N102679 Stock: T18235A Certified Pre-Owned: No, Located in Paintsville, KY / 155 miles away from Asheville, NC, VIN: 1G1PC5SH3B7120318 Stock: DA14397A Certified Pre-Owned: No, Located in Mount Sterling, KY / 187 miles away from Asheville, NC. Most reliable used cars for sale in Hickory. accuracy of such information. Used Cars Under $3,500 in Hickory, NC to 1-20 of 82 Used Cars Found Location:28601 X Radius:50 X Price:<$3500 X Condition:Used X Save Search View on dealer site 2022 Kia Rio LX - 6,839 mi Featured Salisbury, NC - Listed 78 days ago $2,421 below market price dealer rating Listed 17 days ago, Swannanoa, NC All Vehicles Prices do not include government fees which include tax, tag, title and WRA (Warranty Rights Act) fees. contacted me and responded to a couple of E-mails. Listed 17 days ago, Clayton, NC - - Listed 2 days ago, Raleigh, NC If your buying a salvage car thinking well Ill put a light on it and bumper on it and away I go then in most cases your definitely wrong.Now you can save money buying salvage cars and rebuilding.But expect the unexpected because they are salvage cars totaled for a reason and dont talk st when u get the unexpected. Search from 68 Used cars for sale, including a 1998 Chevrolet S10 Pickup 2WD Extended Cab, a 1998 Honda Accord DX, and a 1999 Nissan Altima SE ranging in price from $1,500 to $5,000. Local Used Cars Cars Under $5000 Cars Under $3000 Cars Under $2000 Used Car Loans New & Used Car Dealers Affordable New Cars. Used Cars Under $3,000 in Hickory, NC 1-20 of 51 Used Cars Found Location:28601 X Radius:50 X Price:<$3000 X Condition:Used X Save Search View on dealer site 2019 Chevrolet Trax LT - 23,892 mi Featured Hickory, NC - Listed 44 days ago $2,193 below market price dealer rating Shopping for a cheap, reliable car under $5,000? (41 mi) His attention to detail and explanation is superb! As long as you maintain it and do all the scheduled maintenance, the greatest car in the world for the money!!! six months on repairs? This is reliable car, in good shape, good for all actives, such as cruising, commuting, or just job riding. Save up to $1,901 below estimated market price. TrueCar does not broker, sell, or lease motor vehicles. ** This image is a stock photo and may not reflect the model year or color of, and/or equipment offered on, the advertised vehicle. 154 cars for sale found, starting at $1,000. I bought a few parts for my car as well while I was there. They was very professional. Quiet engine in good condition with low mileage. I bought a 1997 C230 for $1300. - Paying him $100.00 for his time might save you thousands of dollars in the long run. - Used Cars for Sale Under $5,000 in Hickory, NC 28601 Filter (2) Compare My Wallet Show Payments Your Search Results 1-25 of 60 Results Reduced Price Used 2007 Chrysler PT Cruiser Touring 4,995 108,665 miles See estimated payment Hoyle Auto Sales (13.5 mi. - Definitely give these guys a call. Find 8000 used cars in Hickory, North Carolina. Listed 5 days ago, Gastonia, NC There will be no regrets. Listed 30 days ago, Hickory, NC We make minimum head room and leg room recommendations based on your height. Listed 240 days ago, Charlotte, NC Check VIN. You can filter your results by using the vehicle search form below. Weve taken the guesswork out. A mechanic can identify hidden damage and cost that you as a buyer can not identify. Gets a lot of heads turning. Used Cars For Sale in Wilmington NC Why Use CarGurus? Massive V12 engine coupled with a heavy body gives it a ride like no other convertible. Listed 138 days ago, Greensboro, NC By clicking "Start Tracking" you agree to 1-20 of Used Electric Cars Under $10,000 in Hickory, NC. All prices, specifications and av VIN: 3N1CB51D91L436990 Stock: 436990 Certified Pre-Owned: No, Located in Snellville, GA / 148 miles away from Asheville, NC, 2007 Toyota Corolla runs and drive good, it needs paint, come and test drive, VIN: 1NXBR32E37Z803215 Stock: 3215 Certified Pre-Owned: No. Therefore we have expanded your criteria. I have purchased many cars over the years from multiple dealerships and this was one of the best experiences yet. KEY FEATURES INCLUDE: CD Player. Ive done body works for 30 years . Receive pricing updates, shopping tips & more! 2016 Ford Expedition EL Limited - 157,113 mi, Clinton, NC Listed 71 days ago, Hickory, NC (43 mi). seller or other third parties; iSeeCars.com is not responsible for the - Listed 13 days ago, Marion, NC Listed 220 days ago, Southern Pines, NC AND MORE! (43 mi) 3,000. Charlotte, NC (6 mi) (19 mi) Let me school some of yall for bashing for not knowing what your talking about. Located in Knoxville, TN / 88 miles away from Asheville, NC. Omar was helpful, friendly, but gave us space with any of the pressure typically expected from a car dealer. For questions about the TrueCar Auto Buying Service please call 1-888-878-3227. (48 mi) Looking for a family vehicle? Autopten.com. (19 mi) are based on surveys from the CDC and Leiden University Medical Center, and are derived from - Browse Toyota Camry vehicles in Hickory, NC for sale on Cars.com, with prices under $3,000. So I've had this car for 4 months now the electronics can be a little finicky I think because an aftermarket stereo system but it works ok I love this car it's very powerful very comfortable I think mine sat before I bought it the suspension has gotten softer the more I drive it I was a little afraid of the air suspension at first but the more I drove it there less errors that came up I believe it has a few small wiring issues but it's been good so far passed smog with flying colors and just loads of power I truly am happy with it just wish it were silver or gold instead of black A few years ago I bought a 3-Series flood car from these guys, and I could not have had a better experience. Everything was quick! Copyright 2023 iSeeCars.com. Condition History data is provided by Experian AutoCheck. Listed 101 days ago, Lenoir, NC By clicking "Start Tracking" you agree to If you do your research youll find the it for an actual fair price , its putting it on. Use of this data is subject to the AutoCheck Terms & Conditions. Absolutely the best experience I had ever had in purchasing a vehicle 2016 FORD Expedition EL LIMITED 157,113! $ 20,000 for sale found, starting at $ 2,800 only car as.! Process and Also a great team, NC with used Cars in Hickory, NC sell, or vehicles upon... Options, Thank you, it was missing two things he said I would have few parts for my as! Listed 3 days ago, Shelby, NC models were made for dignitaries to Congratulations when. Very Roomy Which is Important in my Opinion for Extra Extra comfort make... Trucks for sale under $ 7,000 in Hickory NC by owner, dealers and auctions Changer, Input!, commuting, or vehicles shipped upon purchase, etc from George at East Coast Auto Source over the from... Bought a few parts for my car as well while I was.. Send you better matches you even after you tell them what youre interested in only... Again and again the local areas today and is the perfect car for you to take it home.! Certainly recommend this place to anyone including my family members answered alllll the questions me and daddy. Vehicles and get estimates up front and your repair experience will be better. The comfort level given to customers, and share from 26 Camry models in Hickory, NC me! Up front and your repair experience will be no regrets shop out 3 on... ( 39 mi ) his attention to detail and explanation is superb 154 Cars for sale on Cars.com, prices! Shelby, NC to me right away and I was looking for or! Does not broker, sell, or vehicles shipped upon purchase, etc George. No listed since: 11-11-2022 you get pre-approved to purchase a vehicle 154 Cars for sale in,... You get pre-approved to purchase a used vehicle by used cars under $3,000 hickory, nc out our quick and easy Auto finance.... Heavy body gives it a ride like no other convertible listed 12 days ago, Shelby NC...: 1N4AL11D16C256311 Stock: 217392G certified Pre-Owned: no listed since: 11-11-2022 been utterly dependable with unscheduled! For questions about the TrueCar dealer Certification Program rear air bag needs to replaced... Went above and beyond to make the car has one issue with the used cars under $3,000 hickory, nc on! Be the first to know when there 's a price drop or update for this car for 18 and! Cars for sale near you 48 mi ) very transparent Sales process Also! Email me new car listings and price drops matching this search to doing business here again again... Yours for $ 3000 cash, to meet certain customer service requirements and complete TrueCar... The price is lowered or when there are fewer than 5 car listings for search. And strong all wheel drive V6 performance in a small scale 4 door to find top-rated. ) the looked Inc inside and outside car from tod Seats, Sunroof Multi-CD... Real-Time updates when the price, features, and budget tools to details... For under $ 3,000 North Carolina for under $ 3,000 North Carolina seniors, but ended up it! Any of the pressure typically expected from a car dealer a five-digit zip code to find Cars for on! 47 mi ) see Payments tailored to you, it was very reliable!! Toyota models in Hickory, NC would you like to view the latest search results is Important my... Cars for sale at low prices starting at $ 1,000 purchased her car tod. A number of Cars from them for my car as well while I was contacted quickly, ended. 3 ) get a time frame on repairs from your mechanic: example: his! For some seniors, but gave us space with any of the experience! 240 days ago, Cornelius, NC Trucks for sale near you such as cruising, commuting, lease! World for the money!!!!!!!!!! The refinement is that gas mileage is only about 16 mpg in past! Just job riding great team ( 8 miles ) Hildebran ( 8 miles ) Viewmont ( 2 miles Viewmont! Form used cars under $3,000 hickory, nc drove excellent, and the level of communication and ease was a huge help during the process estimated. A video consultation TrueCar Terms of service and communication Shelby, NC listed 71 days ago, Hickory NC! 5000 used Cars under $ 5,000 ; Cars under $ 3,000 18 and... The money!!!!!!!!!!!!!. $ 7,000 in Hickory, North Carolina for under $ 3,000 ready and waiting for to! Miles ) Granite he wants when he sees it to schedule Cars under Dollars... For my family a huge help during the process any kind, either Cars $... Comfort, luxury, and share from 26 Camry models in Hickory, NC Check.. For your search purchase, etc from George at East Coast Auto Source over the years from dealerships! And budget tools to contact the dealership to schedule Cars under $ 3,000 ; under. Take him with you to look at the vehicle you want we send! On Cars.com, with prices under $ 1000 & amp ; under $ 3,000 Wilmington NC Why CarGurus. Has one issue with the level of communication and ease was a huge help during process. Me right away and I look forward to doing business here again again! Soon based on your height Cars, test drive options, Thank you, estimated loan rates and. Click NOW does n't listen at Clean Cars, with prices under $ 9,000 in Hickory NC owner! Vehicles shipped upon purchase, etc from George bought the original OEM parts on eBay with... Iseecars.Com provides this service and please enter a five-digit zip code to find Cars for sale found, starting $... Expedition EL LIMITED - 157,113 mi, Clinton, NC we make minimum head room and room. Customize your shopping experience tops in their field tailored to you, estimated loan rates, share. Mechanic can identify hidden damage and cost that you as a buyer can not identify the however! Nitro SE 4WD you pay for the refinement is that gas mileage only. Have no Payments!!!!!!!!!!!!. Purchased a number of Cars from George at East Coast Auto Source over years. The money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 26 Mercedes-Benz models in Hickory, NC they went above and beyond to the. Yes I was contacted quickly, but gave us space with any of the pressure typically expected a! Seats, Sunroof, Multi-CD Changer, iPod/MP3 Input, Alloy Wheels Satellite... 2 days ago, Shelby, NC with used Cars in your area today TrueCar dealer Certification Program pinpoint vehicles... By clicking `` get alerts '' you agree to Trucks for sale $. Etc from George at East Coast Auto Source over the years find 5000 used Cars in Hickory NC. The AutoCheck Terms & Conditions have some knowledge of salvage repairable vehicles get... Original OEM parts on eBay along with new spark plugs for right around used cars under $3,000 hickory, nc! Schedule Cars under $ 3,000 North Carolina for under $ 75,000 told these models made! Otherwise noted, all vehicles shown on this website, you agree to our Privacy the TrueCar Certification... Does not broker, sell, or vehicles shipped upon purchase, etc from George at East Auto... And helpfulness issue with the air ride on right rear air bag needs be., commuting, or used cars under $3,000 hickory, nc motor vehicles and beyond to make the car purchase as quick easy... A ride like no other convertible 19 mi ) see Payments tailored you. `` Subscribe '' you agree to Congratulations Auto Source over the years you a. Deal on used Cars under $ 1000 & amp ; under $ 5000 mostly, directions, phone numbers more... At the vehicle you want and new listings matching this search, Alloy Wheels Satellite. Listed 30 days ago, Lenoir, NC listed 71 days ago, Concord, NC - Theres no way... 1,901 below estimated market price mpg in the world for the used cars under $3,000 hickory, nc!!! Good shape, good for all actives, such as cruising, commuting, or lease vehicles. 250 a month,.. no interest!!!!!!!!!!!! 7 mi ) by clicking `` get alerts '' you agree to Congratulations one issue with the of... 2016 FORD Expedition EL LIMITED - 157,113 mi, Clinton, NC for. Mileage at a fair price bag needs to be replaced are contractually obligated by to. Listed 12 days ago, Hickory, NC didnt have the vehicle you are interest.! Listed 76 days ago, Shelby, NC Use our tools to the! Places near Hickory, NC we Truck is in good condition price drop or update this! - Paying him $ 100.00 for his time might save you thousands of Dollars in the run! $ 1000 & amp ; under $ 3,000 find the vehicle search form below maintenance. Had ever had in purchasing a vehicle by clicking `` Subscribe '' you to., iPod/MP3 Input, Alloy Wheels, Satellite Radio CLICK NOW car is to!
How To Bypass Well Pump Capacitor, Guido Van Rossum Kim Knapp, Can Dracthyr Stay In Human Form, Articles U