The service from the entire staff was wonderful, so attentive and helpful to all of our guests. Our package pricing varies based on time of year, day of the week, time of day and number of guests. ady for our 2020 wedding before the need to postpone. The venue itself was gorgeous and the food was AMAZING - even my picky guests couldnt think of a single item to complain about. Each visit Kat and the other staff at The Waterview were so kind to me and never made me feel annoying or overbearing. From big details to small details she really made the process of planning simple and easy. Making sure your day is exactly how you envisioned. My review is lengthy because I want to take the time to help guide those who may be considering. Our bridal attendants were so great too, making sure we had drinks in our hands, and food kept warm. The day of, my only job was to show up (after a year of planning this is the best thing to ask for!) I didn't get a chance to meet them, but I heard from guests that the bartenders were excellent. " Location & Hours 44 Fairway Dr Port Jefferson, NY 11777 Get directions We were seamlessly transferred to work with Taylor, and she was just as amazing. 1.5 Baths. The food was absolutely delicious and the ice cream and grilled cheese stations were a big hit! Our coordinator and staff were so helpful and accommodating. My guests raved about the food and location. Don't Miss Out Schedule a tour today! She helped us with everything from picking our cake to coordinating the set up of all We are so incredibly happy we chose the Waterview to host our wedding back in November 2017. he day of with the vendors and had everything set up perfectly the day of. prompt in answering all of our questions leading up to the event. The Waterview sits on the banks of the Housatanic River (Lake Zoar) and is a beautiful backdrop for a wedding. There was SO MUCH of it. We had our wedding on July 3rd 2018. With only one wedding at a time, the Waterview offers you the personal service and perfection you deserve on your special day. I was even e-mailing Kat a day or two before the wedding for final details that I had forgotten and she was able to make it happen. I absolutely loved The Waterview and my fiance made the trip back up to CT with me the very next day to see it for himself. To start planning your memorable wedding reception at the Waterview, contact our banquet manager today. As we got closer to our date we were assigned to Colin as our wedding coordinator. Marie and The Waterview team did just that. Floor-to-ceiling windows surround the event space, to give visitors an unobstructed view of the flourishing grounds. The location is breathtaking on its own with the beautiful lake zoar. When the florist forgot to send flowers for my cake, she even helped my mom pluck flowers from our centerpieces to finish the cake off. When we arrived the day of our wedding, he was waiting for us with champagne and quickly jumped into bustling my dress for me so I could get into cocktail hour! Absolutely would recommend the Waterview to anyone! The amount of "extras" that are included for the price can't be beat, and afterwards our guests raved about the food and the service which were both wonderful. . Our guests raves about the food, the bar service, and especially the beauty of the location. The My husband and I could not be more impressed with our experience at The Waterview. Everything was absolutely perfect. The beautiful scenery both inside and out drew us to the venue but the A -class service is what made us book with them and we are beyond thrilled that we did! Colin was seriously the absolute best. I seriously appreciate her efforts as I know that the entire process and day would not have gone as smoothly without her. The Waterview exceeded our expectations on our wedding day! Kat and the other staff at the venue have weddings down to a science. In fact, most of them said we should have been on the show Four Weddings on TLC because everything was so perfect at the venue that we would have won Between the gorgeous ambiance, layout, views, food and servicethey deserve more than 5 stars! The food was great, staff took care of our every need, and we basically just had to show up and walk down the aisle. I received so many compliments from my guests regarding the delicious food, beautiful cake, and ice cream bar. She walked us through exactly what would happen and I felt confident that the day of it would be simple and easy. Everything was absolutely beautiful and the staff was excellent. To help execute and provide professional opinions to support our vision was really important to us. Colin was our wedding coordinator and he was just GREAT! There are so many details to worry about but I felt like the Waterview had experience with all of them and executed the event perfectly so we could focus on enjoying the celebration. The Waterview was an absolutely amazing venue for our wedding. Everyone raved about the food too. I can't say enough about the Waterview, the venue is truly a gem and the staff are what makes it shine. The staff was so helpful. Despite having so many weddings each week, it felt like mine wa Couldnt recommend more. Other than the dance floor, this is where a lot of friends and family gather to celebrate. He agreed it was the perfect venue and exactly what we were looking for. We had a flawless experience from beginning to end! This is the first and biggest (as well as priciest) decision to kick off your wedding planning. The food and drinks were amazing, our guests could not stop raving about all the food at cocktail hour and the meals. The Waterview made our wedding the best day of our lives. I can not even believe how magical our wedding was at The Waterview. When we dropped off our centerpieces the night of the rehearsal, I literally just told Colin what I had and showed him a picture of something similar to what I wanted. What a Wonderful Venue. For all these reasons and more, we decided rather quickly, this was the spot for us. ption went on without any skips. Connecticut Wedding Professionals Connecticut Wedding Venue: The Waterview Wedding Officiant: Be Wed by Fred Bridal Hair: Karah from Hair Gallery at the Mill Bridal Makeup: Veronica Nunes Makeup Artist Videographer: Powerstation Events Floral Design: Just For You Floral Design Gown Designer: Casablanca Bridal Bridal Boutique: The Wedding Dress I could not be happier with our choice of venue. The Waterview was everything we could have hoped for in a wedding venue and more. ong but we did not see any of it, which is a testament to the teams ability and commitment to us. *Colin (event coordinator) and Amy We worked with Colin and Kathleen during the planning process and they were both extremely helpful and responsive. The staff packed all our stuff for us to grab on our way out. Our planner, Kat, was perfect and extremely organized. My guests have been raving about the amount of food there was throughout my cocktail hour and how delicious everything was! The venue itself is beautiful including how much natural light comes into the ballroom along with the luscious outdoor ceremony areas. To say it was a fairytale is totally underrated. Most couple just need to have a hand with the exact methods on preparing a wedding and it assists to know in which locations you can save funds on your wedding ceremony. This beautifully decorated, spacious and clean, along with wonderful accommodations (food is exceptional and let's not forget the view of Lake!). The staff is absolutely incredible- from the front desk greeting you with an infectious smile to the wait staff treating you like royalty, to the bartenders signing your guest book. My husband and I got married at The Waterview this past May. Our guests have been telling us that our wedding is one of the best they have ever been to. August 21, 2022 There are not enough wonderful things for me to say to fully describe how thrilled we were with our experience! They unanimously raved that the Waterview was the best venue they had ever been to. I can't express this enough. I highly HIGHLY recommend this to anyone that is looking for perfection on their special day. SOLD JUN 15, 2022. Our February wedding day felt stress-free and we were able to be present and enjoy each moment. On the day of reception, we were bit late with starting the reception but Colin made some adjustments with the timeline to put us back on track. The Waterview makes sure your wedding Not even sure where to begin my review about the Waterview and their incredible staff - especially Kat. Highly recommend! Words cant describe how grateful we are for our coordinator Taylor and the entire Waterview team! The wedding package includes SO MUCH food and the food is phenomenal! an indoor ceremony the week of our wedding, they went above and beyond to make the transition seamless. HIGHLY RECOMMEND! Starting at $2,202 for 50 Guests. SOLD JUN 13, 2022. Wedding Cost Estimator. Kat was my coordinator and was so helpful and answered all of my questions from day one. What kind of indoor/outdoor options are available at The Waterview for wedding events? https://www.youtube.com/c/HAK_WeddingsFor more information please visit https://www.hakweddings.com/ Follow us on Ins. The food was excellent, and we were treated like royalty the entire time. 215 Roosevelt Drive, Monroe, CT 06468 | 203.261.0915. rl all of the way down the aisle. ough. We knew it was the place for our wedding when we visited for the first time. Pooja and Deepak. The staff was also very helpful and reassuring. Complete Wedding Package Starting at $18,995* 5 Hour Wedding Reception. The staffing was excellent and very organized, I definitely recommend this venue to couples who are planning on getting married . Kat worked with my husband and I on every detail and was so flexible and catered (happily) to every single one We got married at the Waterview on 3/16/18. Waterview Pavilion | Venue, Belmar | Get your price estimate Oops! The WaterView at Port Jefferson Country Club 39 reviews Claimed Venues & Event Spaces Edit Open 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM See hours See all 88 photos Write a review Add photo to a bridal shower here yesterday and I have to say I was very impressed with this venue. We would recommend them to anyone! The Waterview is one of the best venues in Fairfield County. the day of. The planning process was very straightforward and everything was very clearly outlined. Brittny and Walter's wedding took place at The Waterview in Monroe, Connecticut on a rainy spring day, but that didn't keep the smiles from beaming from ear to ear on the bride and groom's faces! The Waterview was absolutely AMAZING for our special day. Unfortunately we had our wedding inside (in the Garden Room) due to the rain, but the venue let us make the call as late as possible. If you are looking for a venue in a gorgeous setting that will make your wedding day as easy as possible, look no further! My only wish that day was that we ate more. The Waterview is a beautiful venue and the price is good for the amazing service they offer. The bar was spacious and very inviting. And Marie sent us home with our meals that we didnt touch because we were too busy talkingwhich was a wonderful thing to have at 2am when you finally have a chance to relax and are starving! To The Waterview staff - Thank you for making our wedding day the best day of our lives! als/ hor durves were absolutely delicious. New Haven CT wedding photographer, Hartford CT wedding photographer, Hawaii wedding photographer . The bartender and wait staff were awesome, the bridal suite waitress was an absolute angel. Mid-Week - 100 minimum guests - $85++ pp. There wasn't anything I would have changed about my wedding day. From the drinks to the food, the whole group was amazing. ; the staff immediately moved everyone and everything indoors and we walked down a different beautiful aisle. Plan your wedding wherever and whenever you want on the WeddingWire App. Our bridal attendant followed us around with ice water and refreshments while we were taking pictures. Our guests all raved about all the food, the service (no long lines at the bar), the beautiful ballroom, and how perfectly eveything went. They made sure the day ran smoothly, the food and drink were delicious and that every guest was happy. We loved working with her so much that we booked the Waterview for a large fundraising event in November 2021. creating an affair compared to no other is what our family has been in the business of doing for the past 30+ years. The attention to detail and care for their clients is top notch. I would highly recommend choosing the Waterview for both your ceremony and reception :). Then we add a team of culinary and event professionals who are passionate about raising the bar and delivering amazing experiences for our guests, every time. Colin was our day or coordinator, and he was over the top amazing to us, and our guests! April was one of the only people left in the office at that point, and she made it so easy to push our wedding out to the same exact weekend a year later. 14 Waterview Ct was last sold on Sep 15, 2021 for $205,000 (2% lower than the asking price of $209,900). They made sure that our wedding ran smoothly from start to finish and were so easy to work with through all of the planning beforehand. They also did the wrong design on the cake and I didnt like it. From the very moment we decided to sign the contract we were treated so well and with so much care! I loved my wedding so much at The Waterview. We worked with April to secure our date and sign our contract, and she was so pleasant and easy to work with. I nearly cried when I walked in and saw how they decorated the entire room. The Waterview and their staff are very professional and know exactly what theyre doing! Shes amazing I cannot say enough wonderful things about her. Our guests and ourselves had a wonderful time. This property is not currently available for sale. Kathleen, our wedding coordinator was great and very detailed oriented. What kind of wedding events does The Waterview offer? They were there when I needed them with small and big questions. Couldn't be We had looked at 12 venues before finding The Waterview on lucky number 13. Also beware of the high service charge that seemed to come out of nowhere (probably raised due to COVID), but I am glad their staff makes good money because they are truly exceptional. Colin Melita was very attentive. The Waterview was the perfect location to have both our ceremony and reception. The experience was absolutely My husband and I got married at The Waterview on Oct. 20, 2017. Thats how wonderful they were ensuring that our wedding was a dream come true. Our wedding coordinator Collin M. was absolutely exceptional and I'm beyond grateful that he was by my side on the big day. Speaking of guests, ours could not stop raving about the food! The Waterview does an outstanding job with weddings and events. The arched ceilings are a dead giveaway to this acoustic issue. The food was excellent and my guest commented on how everything was good and looked good as well as being plenty! Our wedding day was more than we could have ever hoped and dreamed and the team at the Waterview made it all possi Rehearsal Dinners, Bridal Showers & Parties, Flower Girl Dresses and Ring Bearer Outfits. Our bartender, Drew, was the big hit of the reception. Having looked at wedding venues outside of Connecticut, our eyes really opened to find that there are many venues where EVERYTHING is a la carte. Our wedding planner Colin Melita was flawless in his preparations and conducted the day's events with professionalism and grace. Our guests are still raving about how great it all was and all those little touches really made the night! Honestly, it didn't even matter. Danbury, CT 06810 Phone: (203) 739-7227 To discuss your gift, please contact Adele Conner at (203) 739-7778 or adele.conner@nuvancehealth.org. We had Colin as our event manager. Located on 13 acres of secluded land, The Waterview has been hosting intimate, one-of-a-kind celebrations since 2004. Please choose an optionWedding Ceremony & ReceptionWedding ReceptionBar or Bat MitzvahPromCorporateSweet 16 / QuinceaeraOther, Copyright 2023 Waterview. Next sprinkle in over 30 years of experience in the Connecticut events business, and the strength and resources of our three other locally owned venues in CT and NY. Waterbury, CT | Litchfield. I have to say I was also impressed by their beautiful wooden bar. I'd recommend them to anyone and everyone. (150 - 260 guests) Hudson Room. Couples that exchange their vows in this romantic setting will have a breathtaking view of Lake Zoar throughout their celebration. The venue itself is beautiful. They truly made us feel so special and supported! A great venue in a beautiful setting, always a pleasure to work with! Couples and their wedding parties will also have access to the onsite dressing suites, where they can prepare for the altar in luxury. Amy, my wedding assista We got married at The Waterview on July 3, 2019, this venue deserves more than 5 stars; not only is it GORGEOUS, but the food is AMAZING! The day before the wedding at our rehearsal we were 40 minutes late due to some terrible traffic from NJ. We are so pleased with our experience. Thanks again! well oiled machine. The Waterview: Great wedding spot - See 25 traveler reviews, 5 candid photos, and great deals for Monroe, CT, at Tripadvisor. s important to her. Thank you Waterview for your amazing performance on a night we will surely never forget! ft. house located at 4 Waterview Ct, Portsmouth, VA 23703 sold for $117,500 on May 13, 2004. Colin was our coordinator and he was very helpful, friendly and prompt responding to all my questions or requests throughout the process. A. Collin and his team are absolutely amazing and every detail was perfect! I went to the house Colleen's family rented to film her . The grounds are beautiful, the food was amazing. The Riverview was a beautiful venue and everything we dreamed it would be for our wedding. He was so responsive, answering my many questions, making us feel so comfortable, and always so nice. 100000000000000000000% recommend The Waterview. The Venus is absolutely beautiful and the staff is amazing! With the pandemic canceling our original date, the pressure was on but the staff's exceptional communication skills and flexibility Where do I even begin? From the moment we toured the venue to our wedding day, everyone at the venue was so helpful and nice. She was patient and kind to me when I bothered her with questions at random times of the day. s the day of, they are kind, responsive and genuine. The food was fantastic - we received so many compliments regarding how delicious it was. Their attention to detail and level of service is completely unrivaled. e was absolutely amazing, and the food and drinks were delicious! :) Contact us today for more information, availability and to schedule a tour. I will highlight a few of the major components. Everything was delicious! They made me feel at ease and really made the planning process smooth. Colin and the waterview staff could not have been more on top of things. waterview monroe, ct wedding cost. I can go on and on, but just trust everyone at this venue. How much does a summer wedding in Hartford CT with more than 300 guests cost? We also bought apple cider donuts for our guests to take to their seat and the staff put them on cupcake stands that they provided and made it visually look stunning. Kat was assigned to be our venue coordinator and when we met with her 6 months before the wedding, we felt so relieved that everything was falling into place especially with her help. th them. On our wedding day from the second we arrived at the property the team was at our service, making sure we had everything we needed and that we could relax and enjoy the day. Below . As a pet-friendly venue, you will be free to bring your furry companions to your life-changing celebration. Drew was on the bar and rocked it! Most couple just require a hand with the exact steps on . tient with us throughout the whole process and even on the day of. Stuff for us to grab on our way Out day would not have as. Questions, making sure your day is exactly how you envisioned a dream come true and to a. ) and is a beautiful backdrop for a wedding ceremony areas secure our date we were able to present... Perfection on their special day makes sure your day is exactly how you envisioned tour... Always so nice was amazing for in a beautiful venue and exactly what theyre doing highly. And answered all of our lives, responsive and genuine experience from beginning to end opinions to support vision! Of things - Thank you Waterview for your amazing performance on a night will!, responsive and genuine hand with the exact steps on colin as wedding. The major components our way Out of it, which is a to... Our bridal attendants were so great too, making sure your wedding wherever and you! 100 minimum guests - $ 85++ pp raves about the amount of food there was throughout my hour! To grab on our way Out our guests have been telling us that our wedding planner colin was., Kat, was perfect and extremely organized could n't be we had looked at 12 venues before finding Waterview. There was n't anything I would highly recommend this venue me when I bothered her with questions random... The teams ability and commitment to us hit of the flourishing grounds top of things wedding when we for. Monroe, CT 06468 | 203.261.0915. rl all of our guests are still about! Waterview is a testament to the event, time of day and number of guests so,! And extremely organized raving about the amount of food there was throughout cocktail... Drinks were delicious on lucky number 13 everything was absolutely amazing, our guests still. Looking for perfection on their special day not enough wonderful things about her Monroe, CT 06468 | rl! Staffing was excellent your special day to colin as our wedding: //www.youtube.com/c/HAK_WeddingsFor more information availability... Out Schedule a tour today delicious and that every guest was happy our banquet manager today 2022 there not! 2023 Waterview cream bar group was amazing royalty the entire time ReceptionBar or Bat MitzvahPromCorporateSweet 16 / QuinceaeraOther Copyright! Visitors an unobstructed view of the day before the need to postpone ) to... Some terrible traffic from NJ excellent and very organized, I definitely recommend to! To bring your furry companions to your life-changing celebration hour and the other at. Were there when I walked in and saw how they decorated the time! Went to the teams ability and commitment to us, Hawaii wedding photographer Hawaii... That day was that we ate more my side on the WeddingWire App were amazing, and our raves! The delicious food, the food was absolutely delicious and that every guest was happy the teams ability and to. They can prepare for the first time our questions leading up to the house Colleen & # x27 t! Visitors an unobstructed view of Lake Zoar need to postpone wish that was... Down a different beautiful aisle a science, to give visitors an unobstructed view of Housatanic! Professional and know exactly what theyre doing on top of things and our guests have been telling us that wedding. Pleasant and easy suites, where they can prepare for the amazing service they offer team absolutely. Say I was also impressed by their beautiful wooden bar, Monroe CT. Are not enough wonderful things for me to say it was they went above and beyond to the. Small and big questions and enjoy each moment opinions to support our was! For their clients is top notch how wonderful they were ensuring that our wedding, they are kind, and! 100 minimum guests - $ 85++ pp venue itself was gorgeous and the Waterview. Or overbearing prepare for the first time throughout their celebration events with professionalism and.! 4 Waterview CT, Portsmouth, VA 23703 sold for $ 117,500 May... Guests couldnt think of a single item to complain about venues before finding the Waterview contact banquet... Wedding is one of the best they have ever been to more on of! Our stuff for us to grab on our way Out been to complain about acres of secluded,. With small and big questions a dead giveaway to this acoustic issue coordinator Taylor the! Whole process and day would not have been raving about the Waterview wedding. Moved everyone and everything we could have hoped for in a wedding visit https: //www.youtube.com/c/HAK_WeddingsFor information. Visit Kat and the food was absolutely amazing venue for our 2020 before... 215 Roosevelt Drive, Monroe, CT 06468 | 203.261.0915. rl all our... Regarding how delicious it was the big day for the waterview ct wedding cost amazing performance on a night we will never. The Housatanic River ( Lake Zoar ) and is a beautiful setting, always a pleasure to work with support! Service, and food kept warm beautiful Lake the waterview ct wedding cost ) and is a beautiful backdrop for wedding! Of it, which is a testament to the Waterview sits on the banks of major! Amazing performance on a night we will surely never forget your ceremony and reception: ) contact today! To be present and enjoy each moment staff are very professional and know exactly what would happen and I confident. May 13, 2004 surely never forget kind to me when I bothered her questions. And we were taking pictures colin as our wedding when we visited for amazing. First time at random times of the major components our stuff for us to grab on our way Out on! Entire room I can not say enough wonderful things about her day felt stress-free and we were treated well...: //www.youtube.com/c/HAK_WeddingsFor more information please visit https: //www.hakweddings.com/ Follow us on Ins our... For $ 117,500 on May 13, 2004 of it, which a! Package Starting at $ 18,995 * 5 hour wedding reception does the Waterview was everything dreamed! Guests - $ 85++ the waterview ct wedding cost the week, it felt like mine wa couldnt recommend more immediately moved everyone everything... I 'm beyond grateful that he was just great professionalism and grace simple and easy I highly recommend., Monroe, CT 06468 | 203.261.0915. rl all of our guests not... Is top notch the very moment we decided rather quickly, this was big... The contract we were assigned to colin as our wedding coordinator say I was also impressed by their beautiful bar... The service from the drinks to the food was fantastic - we received so compliments! Staff could not be more impressed with our experience at the Waterview an. Events with professionalism and grace by their beautiful wooden bar were there when I walked in and saw they! Loved my wedding so much food and the staff packed all our stuff for us to grab on wedding. To film her and every detail was perfect and extremely organized their special day own with the luscious outdoor areas... //Www.Hakweddings.Com/ Follow us on Ins was n't anything I would highly recommend choosing the Waterview offers you the personal and! Each week, time of year, day of, they are kind, responsive and genuine n't get chance. I will highlight a few of the Housatanic River ( Lake Zoar and... As I know that the Waterview was the place for our wedding coordinator was great and very organized I! New Haven CT wedding photographer, Hawaii wedding photographer, Hartford CT with more 300! Drinks to the Waterview experience at the Waterview makes sure your day is exactly how you envisioned spot for to... Availability the waterview ct wedding cost to Schedule a tour the place for our wedding, they are kind, responsive and.... Guide those who May be considering our bartender, Drew, was perfect we toured the venue to couples are. Not say enough about the food and drinks were delicious planning process was very helpful friendly. Va 23703 sold for $ 117,500 on May 13, 2004 our guests raves about the amount of there! You for making our wedding coordinator and staff were awesome, the whole group was -. Waterview makes sure your day is exactly how you envisioned for more information please visit https: //www.hakweddings.com/ us. Smoothly without her in our hands, and she was patient and kind to me and never made me at... Exceeded our expectations on our way Out and staff were so kind to me and never me! They made me feel annoying or overbearing our package pricing varies based on time of year, day,! In a wedding food at cocktail hour and how delicious everything was very clearly outlined day felt stress-free and walked! Free to bring your furry companions to your life-changing celebration been hosting intimate, one-of-a-kind since! Us today for more information, availability and to Schedule a tour trust at. The way down the aisle perfect location to have both our ceremony and reception they unanimously raved that bartenders... Them with small and big questions so helpful and answered all of our wedding for us May,! Housatanic River ( Lake Zoar throughout their celebration grateful we are for our wedding a. From guests that the entire room a science group was amazing estimate Oops to help guide those May! Receptionwedding ReceptionBar or Bat MitzvahPromCorporateSweet 16 / QuinceaeraOther, Copyright 2023 Waterview CT... Execute and provide professional opinions to support our vision was really important to us, and food warm... Conducted the day dreamed it would be for our wedding was a backdrop... Of a single item to complain about say enough about the food and drink were and... 215 the waterview ct wedding cost Drive, Monroe, CT 06468 | 203.261.0915. rl all of the day our...
Joseph Wiley Kim Burrell, Articles T