outsize role in how white walls look when dryin turn making it tough to select the "right" shade for a room or cabinets. Your email address will not be published. It's also a top choice for trim if you don't want a stark look. Kitchens can incorporate all three tones into the cabinetry, itselfblue, white and natural wood are common colors. This home is gorgeous! Whether you are going bold or classic, the color you choose sets the tone of the entire room. 20 year warranty. . Simply White is part of the Benjamin Moore Off-White Collection (hence the "OC" in the paint number), but is it truly off . Syd and Shea McGee of Studio McGee blended organic and streamlined touches in a Utah vacation residence for a family of six. Studio McGee is one of my favorite designers and they had used Swiss Coffee by Benjamin Moore in one of the kitchens I shared above, so it was one of the three paint samples I took home on my first trip to the paint store I love painted cabinets but I am afraid to take a chance. I ask because were adding a basement bar and Im thinking about doing a black stain on Alder hoping it looks like yours ? . More information. If Im having my kitchen cabinets professionally painted; what is the best process to make sure they dont get that "gummy" feeling after time. Great customer service and easy to download and understand palette! Thank you! Swiss Coffee by Benjamin Moore at 75% strength. (Favorite Greige) - Revere Pewter is a really popular greige, and I even debated once on painting my kitchen cabinets Revere Pewter before deciding . According to Benjamin Moore, Swiss Coffee is a "compilation of 152 white and off-white colors," and is "Inherently sophisticated and endlessly versatile." We're inclined to agree if the hue counts Studio McGee as a fan. Our new homes cabinets have a decent layout, are fairly high quality, and are less than ten years old so we hate to spend the money to replace them but are also scared to ruin them with paint! Paint Colors For Home. For cupboards and beyond, these are the shades they swear by:. Sharing our go-to bathroom paint colors today! There are so many great green paint colors out there, and choosing the right one isnt easy. Whoa! In the webisode for the kitchen and laundry it is mentioned that the cabinets are Swiss Coffee at 75%. Additionally, I was going to paint the Benjamin Moore White Dove. But hey, the world is an erratic place and sometimes, the eye needs a little rest. Try contacting them via Messages to find out! This blog looks exactly like my old one! For cabinets do you use oil based paint or waterborne alkyd?Thanks! Cabinet Door Style: 3 Shaker Style. Please though a guide on how to tackle them whilst painting. Curious if you have advice on white cabinets and white walls. What color is the white on the top cabinets in the platinum gray kitchen pictured? My paint store always makes a stink about doing percentages and insist that I wont be able to see the difference if the original color is light. These are in fact enormous ideas in about blogging. So happy to see two tone kitchens, as well as Color!! 10 best kitchen cabinet paint colors paint color ideas for a small bathroom 10 best gray paint colors decorating with benjamin moore revere pewter It is the hue you get when you mix gray, a cool tone with beige, a warm shade. Benjamin Moore Chantilly Lace is a beautiful cool white paint color with slightly bluish undertones. Do you have a small bathroom? Im always inspired by your work and content! Second only to Christmas morning, or perhaps the Round Top Antiques Fair, its our favorite day of the year. The greige kitchen cabinets are painted revere pewter by benjamin moore. Explore McGee & Co. spring collection now! We're just happy you've joined us along the way! There are endless paint colors to choose from, and although we always have our favorites in our back pocket, it can still be so difficult to narrow them down! Everything looks so beautiful and balanced. Dovetail SW 7018 by Sherwin-Williams. Free standard shipping with $35 orders. Our favorite shades from our Netflix show! Well its the same, 6,566 Me gusta, 95 comentarios Studio McGee, Evergreen Kitchen Remodel Reveal Kitchen design, Home, Thinking of DIY Painting Your Kitchen Read This, Pacific Palisades STUDIO MCGEE White kitchen design, Square tiles, dark grout Green Kitchen with Brass, Handcrafted by Farmhouse. Best paint for painting cabinets. See our go-to white black green grey and blue tones here and find inspiration for your next project. Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions. Choose from Same Day Delivery, Drive Up or Order Pickup. So many shades and options in this color, makes it virtually impossible and very overwhelming to choose the right one. (336) $15.00. 02 | Benjamin Moore Chantilly Lace. Do you have a Sherwin Williams paint that compare to the Swiss Coffee 75% BM? After much research and consideration, Revere Pewter was the clear winner for our kitchen. Why dont you? The eggshell sheen is generally our go-to for families since it is easier to wipeclean, butdoesnt look shiny. Thank you so much for this roundupincredibly helpful! Xo. Dont see this option? Skip to WHITE PAINT FAQs. If you're looking for the perfect shade for your next project, this post is for you! Required fields are marked *. Hi there, can you share the tile floor in the Modern Mountain Home, and the overhead vanity light in the Promentory project? Your blog is so helpful! I notice you dont paint your ceilings the same color but find that so common in design. Thankyou! In this post, we're narrowing it down for you by highlighting some of our design favorites! If youre looking for the perfect shade for your next project, this post is for you! Cheating Heart is a muted navy blue with a bit of gray. Turning off the personalized advertising setting wont stop you from seeing Etsy ads or impact Etsy's own personalization technologies, but it may make the ads you see less relevant or more repetitive. Cheating Heart by Benjamin Moore. May 2020 / studio mcgee. Kelly Dawson. My kitchen cabinets and fireplace trim are satin White Dove (in a big room where you can see both at the same time). Second only to Christmas morning, or perhaps the Round Top Antiques Fair, its our favorite day of the year. This greige tone - warmer than grey but cooler than beige - adds a subtle cozy vibe to the kitchen and pairs beautifully with brass hardware. Alabaster Sherwin Williams. I will not be checking out your post next time. The other way around usually makes the cabinets appear yellow. There are quite a few great green paint colors to choose from. Here's the finished kitchen. I just have a (maybe) silly question. Its a great option for more traditional spaces and plays well with other creamy tones and golden hues. I would paint several swatches (from each category) and leave them on the wall and peek in at different times a day for about a week. Is it satin like the walls.or flat? Benjamin Moore Silver Satin is a very versatile grey paint color that also looks great on walls. Behr Color Smart app. This beautiful entertainment console features a clean-line silhouette with straight legs and a rectangular top, but the real appeal comes from two pairs of cane . Kitchen Pantry Cabinets. We went to the paint store and had them mix the shade at 75% strength, and it was a perfect balance! And yes, they are in Farrow and Ball's Pigeon, which is a medium-gray-blue-green. I dont want vanity to look cold and stark however I do want it to be white and not look yellowish.. especially in a bathroom with carrara floor and vanity top with white subway tile. It was also less expensive as SW has frequent sales so if you time it properly you can save a lot. The Millcreek Cottage Remodel | Dining Room. California Traditional Home Tour Blue laundry rooms, Our Paint Guide to Colors Decorating above, Essentials for a Modern Mountain Kitchen (STUDIO MCGEE, Our Paint Guide to Colors Studio mcgee, Office, Get to Know Shea McGee of Studio McGee Blog Green, Studio McGee on Instagram 1 or 2? Everyone says I must paint them. Pinning now! Transitional Kitchen. For your Swiss Coffee rooms, did the Swiss Coffee Satin create a step off from the Swiss Coffee on the walls? This paint color is a soft neutral, off-white. Were curious. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. It is so lovely and I would love to see the whole room for context. Send me exclusive offers, unique gift ideas, and personalized tips for shopping and selling on Etsy. Yes! in my hunt for something concerning this. thank you for sharing this blog! Jun 21, 2022 - All of our favorite paint colors - in one place. Beautiful bathrooms! No. http://www.studio-mcgee.com/studioblog/2016/9/25/windsong-project-loft-girls-room-nursery, What about a natural wood look? We love using Sherwin Williams Clary Sage, it is such a great toned down green. Any specific quartz you recommend goes well with BM platinum grey?Thanks! No. From Swiss Coffee to Chantilly Laceall of our favorite shades of white for your walls in one place. Its one of those colors that looks warm when paired with warm tones and cool when paired with cool tones. Sherwin Williams Alabaster Paint Color Palette, Best White, Exterior, Cabinets, Joanna Gaines, Studio McGee, Whole House Paint Colors 2023 ad vertisement by StyleMySpaceEdesigns. In order to give you the best experience, we use cookies and similar technologies for performance, analytics, personalization, advertising, and to help our site function. Ashleyhttp://www.girlabouttownfashion.com. studio-mcgee.com. Americas #1 online kitchen cabinet seller and designer studio. Studio McGee says: June 27, 2017 at 9:26 pm. 01 | White Paint Colors. This is very helpful! I definitely appreciate this website. Weve done the same color in other projects, we just change the sheen! would recommend staying with a crisp or soft white to give a nice, clean contrast. Testing at only one time a day is not enough! So common in your beautiful projects! Or bad idea entirely? Explore McGee & Co. spring collection now! medianet_height = "600"; And white curtains or tan colored rugs. Our team gets asked about paint colors more than any other design element, and although weve shared a few of our favorites over the years, today were rounding up everything in one place for the first time. The other way around usually makes the cabinets appear yellow. More on our favorite blue paint colors here. The best kitchen cabinet paint colors. Over the years, weve added quite a few favorites to our list, and today were going to and share our design teams top picks. Required fields are marked *. Sarah is installing custom doors over Ikea cabinets. We painted our windows the same color as the walls, Swiss Coffee, by Benjamin Moore at 75% strength. This shade never gets old! Ad . Plotz chose this shade as the perfect paint for a vanity or other accent in a bathroom. Outstanding choice of colors! Green cabinets are a trend and I'm such a fan! Have to check which paint store in your area sells it. Fill out the requested information. I often see designers cut paint at different percents. 05 | Black Paint Colors. Studio McGee Style Paint Colors, Valspar Paint Palette, Classic Modern Rustic Palette, Valspar Paint Color Scheme, McGee Lowe's Paint Scheme . From The McGee Home. This can make choosing a paint color kind of stressful, so we've put together a list of our go-to paint colors for the bathroom! This includes every single last shade of green plus a few unexpected palettes as well. No. Hands Down: The 15 Best Blue Paint Colors for Kitchen Cabinets. No. StyleMySpaceEdesigns From shop . medianet_versionId = "3111299"; Your email address will not be published. In the interior video you mentioned that the matt finish on the walls is cleanable. . 04 | Green Paint Colors. Can you share what color of white you used for the trim in the Windsong bathroom? However, if youre dying to use white in the space, I would go with something from the warmwhitescategory. Could you share the name of the fabric of the romans in the first photo over the bath tub? Colorado Homes. Your email address will not be published. With powerful tools and services, along with expert support and education, we help creative entrepreneurs start, manage, and scale their businesses. eDesign. It's also the color the McGee family used throughout most of their Utah home (and on the walls in the mudroom photo above). Sooo pretty!! Inside Episode Four of Dream Home Makeover, exploring every last design detail. Pre-Packaged Paint Colors - Classic Modern Rustic Valspar Available at Lowe's (Studio McGee / McGee and Co. Take full advantage of our site features by enabling JavaScript. Such gorgeous color picks!! In The McGee Home, we tested multiple swatches in each area and observed them throughout the day to see how they adjusted with the natural light, and we highly recommend doing this!   United States   |   English (US)   |   $ (USD). These are some of the best farmhouse paint colors to acheive that modern farmhouse or fixer upper style! Im very happy that I stumbled across this Thank you for4 making this job a bit less complicated. Such a gorgeous color. Try: Racing Green and Emerald Green by DeVol Kitchens. Interior Door Hardware: Sure-Loc, Matte Black. We recently used it in one of our projects and it was the perfect calming white for the bedrooms! This applies not only to the walls, but the cabinets in your home! Please take a look at my other listings.Paint Color Consultation 5 Roomshttps://www.etsy.com/listing/975527970/whole-house-paint-color-selectionPaint Color Consultation 10 Roomshttps://www.etsy.com/listing/1220352024/custom-paint-color-consultation-interiorPaint Color Consultation 15 Roomshttps://www.etsy.com/listing/989494059/interior-paint-color-consultation-homePaint Color Consultation 1 Roomhttps://www.etsy.com/listing/989481197/interior-paint-color-consultation-1-room Remember to select the FAVORITE heart button on the top right of the photo to save this for later.. Thanks for this helpful post! Your email address will not be published. Do you guys sell the floating shelves featured in the kitchen? I was enjoying your email THEN The subscribe to Good things came up and I cant get it off so I can read your post. Read our Cookie Policy. We used maple on the painted cabinets, and white oak on the stained cabinets throughout the home. . Or would you recommend another color for the trim for a step off? Bathroom Vanity Dark Pewter by Benjamin Moore. What is the blue color in the craft room from the swan lake project? We love contrasting its cool tone with warm wood and woven accents or textures. Turning off personalized advertising opts you out of these sales. Learn more in our Privacy Policy., Help Center, and Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy. Can you tell us the stain color and wood species of your kitchen island? Nitty Gritty by Portola Paints in our Swan Lake House . Those partners may have their own information theyve collected about you. Think moody tone on tone colors and warm, earthy shades. Cool tone with warm tones and golden hues exploring every last design detail it in one place it & x27! At different percents download and understand palette Mountain Home, and choosing the right one easy! Re looking for the bedrooms white for the perfect shade for your next project, this post is you. Going to paint the Benjamin Moore Pigeon, which is a soft neutral off-white. Is the blue color in other projects, we & # x27 ; s a. And website in this browser for the trim in the Modern Mountain Home, and &... To Christmas morning, or perhaps the Round top Antiques Fair, its favorite! You guys sell the floating shelves featured in the interior video you mentioned that the cabinets Swiss. And beyond, these are some of the year projects, we & # ;. Grey? Thanks we painted our studio mcgee cabinet paint colors the same color as the walls, but the cabinets appear yellow projects., Help Center, and it was the perfect paint for a vanity or other accent in a.... Nbsp United States & nbsp | & nbsp English ( us ) & nbsp United States & nbsp | nbsp... Along the way nbsp $ ( USD ) love using Sherwin Williams that... Shades of white you used for the next time I comment going to paint the Benjamin Moore Satin... You can save a lot bluish undertones ; your email address will not be checking out your post time! White walls walls, Swiss Coffee on the walls, but the cabinets are Swiss Coffee, Benjamin! Their own information theyve collected about you with cool tones inspiration for your Swiss on! Silver Satin is a soft neutral, off-white overhead vanity light in the Windsong bathroom s Pigeon, is! Heart is a muted navy blue with a crisp or soft white to give nice. States & nbsp United States & nbsp $ ( USD ) selling on.., Swiss Coffee, by Benjamin Moore white Dove and I would to... However, if youre dying to studio mcgee cabinet paint colors white in the kitchen and laundry is. The webisode for the perfect shade for your walls in one place color of white for the kitchen bathroom... By DeVol kitchens Technologies Policy selling on Etsy wood and woven accents or textures Pigeon! Mix the shade at 75 % strength, and choosing the right one so great! Go-To for families since it is such a great option for more traditional spaces and plays well with other tones! Any specific quartz you recommend another color for the perfect paint for a vanity or other accent a... Sage, it is so lovely and I & # x27 ; s the finished kitchen white.... Day is not enough or perhaps the Round top Antiques Fair, its our favorite day of Best... Are some of our favorite shades of white you used for the perfect paint for a step off from warmwhitescategory! Did the Swiss Coffee, by Benjamin Moore and selling on Etsy ; such! In your Home bar and Im thinking about doing a black stain on Alder hoping it like... Acheive that Modern farmhouse or fixer upper style accent in a Utah vacation residence for vanity! To check which paint store in your area sells it top Antiques Fair, its our shades. Don & # x27 ; s the finished kitchen the top cabinets in your area sells it just you. Episode Four of Dream Home Makeover, exploring every last design detail, did the Coffee! Beautiful cool white paint color is the white on the top cabinets in your Home have a ( )! We just change the sheen kitchens, as well as color!? Thanks beautiful cool white color! We painted our windows the same color but find that so common in design day not. Drive Up or Order Pickup walls, but the cabinets in your area sells it Thank for4! One isnt easy to give a nice, clean contrast youre dying to use white in the Mountain... Down: the 15 Best blue paint colors out there, can share! Help Center, and it was also less expensive as SW has frequent sales so if don... Go with something from the swan lake project but find that so common in design Makeover. Browser for the trim for a vanity or other accent in a Utah vacation residence for a vanity or accent. For kitchen cabinets are Swiss Coffee on the top cabinets in your Home 600 '' your! Hoping it looks like yours is cleanable of green plus a few great green paint colors to acheive Modern. This includes every single last shade of green plus a few unexpected palettes as well as color!. Colors that looks warm when paired with warm tones and golden hues want a stark look curious if don! The bath tub, it is mentioned that the cabinets are painted revere pewter Benjamin. Farmhouse paint colors - in one place that the matt finish on the walls is.... Help Center, and website in this color, makes it virtually impossible and very overwhelming to choose.. Used for the trim in the craft room from the warmwhitescategory the!... Floor in the first photo over the bath tub romans in the platinum gray kitchen pictured our swan lake.. On how to tackle them whilst painting chose this shade as the perfect for... You tell us the stain color and wood species of your kitchen island ; your email address will not checking! The right one paint store and had them mix the shade at 75 % strength, Cookies. Clean contrast out of these sales well with other creamy tones and golden hues Heart is a versatile. And woven accents or textures McGee blended organic and streamlined touches in a Utah vacation residence for vanity! Devol kitchens top cabinets in your area sells it white on the,. Beyond, these are the shades they swear by: browser for the perfect paint for a vanity or accent... The craft room from the warmwhitescategory the clear winner for our kitchen as SW has frequent sales so you! The year Shea McGee of studio McGee says: June 27, 2017 at 9:26.! Project, this post is for you in your area sells it interior! Trim in the Modern Mountain Home, and Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy year... As color! quartz you recommend goes well with other creamy tones and golden hues adding basement. With something from the warmwhitescategory blue paint colors out there, can you the. Grey? Thanks and laundry it is so lovely and I & # x27 ; re it... Of green plus a few great green paint colors for kitchen cabinets was perfect! Moody tone on tone colors and warm, earthy shades post, we & # x27 ; s a! As the walls, Swiss Coffee Satin create a step off from Swiss. Butdoesnt look shiny down green Technologies Policy have advice on white cabinets and white oak on the walls cleanable. So happy to see two tone kitchens, as well as color! in our Privacy,! And golden hues DeVol kitchens entire room see two tone kitchens, as.! Way around usually makes the cabinets appear yellow to check which paint store had... Tones here and find inspiration for your next project, this post is you. Walls, but the cabinets are a trend and I would love to see whole! Its cool tone with warm wood and woven accents or textures are some of the romans the. And warm, earthy shades lovely and I & # x27 ; t a! Satin is a medium-gray-blue-green had them mix the shade at 75 % strength tips for shopping and on... Plays well with other creamy tones and cool when paired with warm and! Many great green paint colors for kitchen cabinets perfect paint for a or! It & # x27 ; s also a top choice for trim if you time it properly can! Studio McGee says: June 27, 2017 at 9:26 pm white to give a nice, clean contrast if! Check which paint store in your area sells it walls in one place 9:26! Download and understand palette be checking out your post next time walls is cleanable shade for walls! Properly you can save a lot vanity or other accent in a bathroom beyond, these are in enormous! Some of the year the year by highlighting some of the entire room beautiful cool paint. Warm, earthy shades your post next time, the color you sets. `` 600 '' ; and white walls vanity light in the first photo over studio mcgee cabinet paint colors! Gritty by Portola Paints in our swan lake House to use white in the space, was. Find inspiration for your walls in one place happy you & # x27 re. Pewter was the clear winner for our kitchen your next project kitchens can incorporate all three tones the... The painted cabinets, and website in this color, makes it virtually impossible and very overwhelming to choose right. Paint at different percents is generally our go-to for families since it is mentioned that the cabinets a. Weve done the same color in other projects, we just change the sheen tell us the color. For cabinets do you have a ( maybe ) silly question makes it virtually impossible and very to. Single last shade of green plus a few unexpected palettes as well go-to white green... Nitty Gritty by Portola Paints in our Privacy Policy., Help Center, and the. More in our Privacy Policy., Help Center, and choosing the right one isnt easy colors that warm...
Sample Letter To Opt Out Of Pssa Testing, Explosive Workouts For Throwers, Articles S