Carl told her that he'll train harder to outmatch Adelaide. Sid always wants to try new things. Adelaide Chang hypnotized. Home Back home in the Chang family members' house again/Baby Adelaide's bedroom. Sonic575. with the Casagrandes", the two of meet and quickly become best friends. ", Sid: "Alright I'm going back to sleep. In "Croaked", Sid, with help from Ronnie Anne, tried cheer up her little sister Adelaide grieving over the death of her pet, Froggy with teaching her the celebration of the Day of the Dead. Baby Adelaide begins turning the handle on the jack-in-the-box. From the moment Ronnie Anne met Sid Chang, they quickly became best friends.In "Friended! Adelaide is the baby sister of Sid Chang and the friend and love interest of Carlino Casagrande . ", Ronnie Anne (on her smart phone): "You and your big loving and caring sister, Sid show them while wearing your swimsuits or tank tops at the swimming pool all the time.". Adorable, sweet, playful, sassy, kind, sensitive In "Finders Weepers", they discover a coin purse in the Mercado and find a $100 bill inside. She now portrays Sydney Thang in the HQZ television series Stella, Jordan & Syd, which premiered on June 10, 3015. Friends Baby Adelaide: [Stops Crying And Wailing], 7 Year Old Sid: "Come on, Mom and Dad, let's go this way. with the Casagrandes", Adelaide moved with her family to Great Lakes City. Current Room for Improvement Day of the Dad Behind the Scenes Adelaide Chang's Model Sheet Sid has Cat ears #2. Sid and Adelaide Chang are the 2 former antagonists (at least for Adelaide) of The Casagrandes Movie . Throughout the party they cause a bit of trouble' spoiling the scary stories, breaking the music player. Other names They talk with a robot filter. Sid as a Guardian Angel. Olivia: "How can you possibly tell if she's about to cry? Lincoln, Sid and Adelaide are from the loud house and the casagrandes Asher Bishop as Lincoln Loud Leah Mei Gold as Sid Chang Lexi Sexton as Adelaide Chang roquemi JanneteJoudson SidChang113 freddy21103 UnderLoudF denmark137 jmdoodle darrenrosario EmanoelRibeiro2020 tanasweet123 Image details Image size 4096x4096px 6.6 MB 2020 - 2022 Comments 9 Becca: "Well, Stanley, should we tell her?" 7 Year Old Sid: "What, Mom and Dad? Casagrandes Apartment She lives with her parents, Becca and Stanley, and her younger sister Adelaide. In "How to Train Your Carl", she and Carl go camping at the zoo with CJ, Ronnie Anne, and Sid. Current ", Katie: "Sid's gonna become a big responsible sister to a baby boy or girl. It's Still a Loud, Loud, Loud, Loud, House, Lola Loud vs Alice in Lalaloopsyland and Wacky Hatter. Adelaide Chang is a daughter . Manage all your favorite fandoms in one place! In the end, they're back to walking just Nelson. but right now, the magic's gone for good. Becca (reading the tag on the 2nd baby shower gift): To Mrs. Chang, from, Katie. The 4 young girls are in Baby Adelaide's bedroom and standing right by Baby Adelaide's bright pink crib. She lives with her parents, Becca and Stanley and her younger sister Adelaide . She initially refuses to help Carl when he accidentally messes with the train's controls, but she eventually does help him, having been a two-time winner of the Junior GLART Award. Coiled tricked . how exactly are you feeling about this? ", Stanley: "No, Sid, she just doesn't know any of us yet, it'll take plenty of time.". Sid: [Gasps] "Oh my word, that's terrible and horrible. Sid dies when she gets shot in the mouth with a gun by Jimmy. ", Adelaide: [Sniffs A Bit Then Keeps Calm] "Can you sing that relaxing lullaby for me? She enjoys various activities such as eating hotdogs for breakfast and skateboarding after seeing Ronnie Anne doing them. Dr. Gunderson: "Alright, Becca, you can do it, push now, keep going, (she looks around at the other staff members.) The 4 young girls are now playingSlides and Ladders. Frogs; Reptiles; Zoo critters; Ballet dancing; Martial arts karate; Princess tea parties; Tunneling; Whistling with the marmosets; Marching Sid is a very bubbly and sweet girl, and a very nice friend to Ronnie Anne. Becca and Stanley enter the Perry-Conway Memorial Daycare Center. In "Karma Chameleon", Adelaide gives Ronnie Anne everything she needs to take care of Froggy 2 and hugs Ronnie Anne as a thanks for petsitting. Sid and her family live in the Casagrande Apartment in apartment 3A. Adelaide is a small, light-skinned girl, with brunette hair tied into pigtails with red bands and buck teeth. Later, Ronnie Anne catches the lovebird in her apartment and Sid arrives to pick it up. ", Baby Adelaide: [Continues Crying And Wailing], 7 Year Old Sid (off screen): "Give her to me, Ms. It's Still a Loud, Loud, Loud, Loud, House, Lola Loud vs Alice in Lalaloopsyland and Wacky Hatter. they just kept chasing me around all over the place.". Story Script Scene 1: The Chang family members' house/the dining room 7 Year Old Sid, Becca and Stanley are enjoying their dinner meal of oven baked chicken, mashed taters and green beans. Glass of Warm Sid. When Stanley confronts Carl, Adelaide apologizes on Carl's behalf. Receptionist: "Oh, Becca, I don't think you were due 'til next week right now. but sometimes it just hurts my eyes. 7 Year Old Sid stands right by Baby Adelaide's bright pink crib. Adelaide believes her and she digs very far into the sandbox. Ronnie Anne meeting Sid for the first time. little Adelaide. Katherine Robinson: "Your pampers are all dry, you must wanna play around. and action, Adelaide. In "Team Effort", Ronnie Anne recruits Sid to be part of a skateboarding team, which she was reluctant to as she recalls the first time she tried skateboarding, but Ronnie Anne offers to teach her and allows her to be a hotdog mascot for the team. ", Ronnie Anne (on her smart phone): "Does it really hurt? In "Croaked", Ronnie Anne helped Sid make Adelaide feel better when she is grieving over the death of her pet, Froggy. But when they can't, they work together to help Casey's dad with his food truck so they can go. ", All 2nd grade students: "Good morning, Ms. there's nothing to be terrified of around here. Chapter #5: The Christmas PastorelaNarrator: It was a beautiful December day and in full snowfall in Royal Woods, all the inhabitants were buying gifts, Christmas trees and even food; however, it was preparing for a play that will be performed by a group of children in the company of students and volunteers for a Christmas . Personality. ", Baby Adelaide: "It wooks compwetewy hawmwess. Becca: "Wow, oh my gosh, a baby mobile, this would be just perfect for the baby's crib. She owns several pet animals that her mom has saved from around the world. The parents are very happy. Becca: "Sid, we want you to meet somebody super special. ", Francesca: "I wonder what they could be saying to 1 another. Sid Chang is a new girl in Great Lakes City who's Ronnie Anne 's best friend. ", Becca: "Yes can you explain what happened Adelaide? ", Baby Adelaide, Nathan and Kayla: [Crying And Wailing], Katherine Robinson: "What got into all of them.". The 2nd grade students begin working on their vocabulary test papers, then later on, have outside recess. Sid empathizes her situation with how she can't connect with a kookaburra at the zoo. ", Stanley: "I think the Jeffersons understand more about crying babies and little tykes. Becca: "Goodnight, Adelaide, our dear sweet 2nd born daughter.". DanielWresch98. Sid: "Wow, Adelaide, time flies around super fast, I can hardly imagine how long Mom and Dad were expecting you." Adelaide: "Oh yeah, I sure do remember my baby and little tyke years." Announcer: "Find out more about how Sid Chang became the responsible big sister to Adelaide in Sid's Baby Sister Stories." Baby Adelaide's asleep in her crib and 7 Year Old Sid, Becca and Stanley are standing . 7 Year Old Sid: "Did you girls hear the super exciting news? Adelaide isn't surprised by her mom's stamina, calling it "Classic Mom". Sid and Adelaide are having a super good time at the Great Lakes City Zoo together as always. Adelaide agreed after Carl's confession. so let's just say I eat all eight of my regular crackers. The Chang family members' car drives around with everybody following them on their way to Taylor-Boyce Memorial Hospital. The 4 young girls walk right over to Gladys Robertson's 2nd grade classroom. Since the debut of The Casagrandes, the two are depicted with eyelashes. Sid (continued): I'm here . Sid: "Tattooed bellybuttons, Lana and Lola,". Becca: "Hello there, our dear little sweet girl. have we got a good reading on the emergency financial manager lately?". Lexi Sexton In "Monster Cash", Adelaide plays with Froggy 2 on the stoop just as Carl comes to return her money. Here's another picture I made.Here's Sid and her sister Adelaide meeting a familiar heffalump from the Hundred Acre Wood.I. The Loud House Encyclopedia: Adelaide Chang. But as they start racing, Carlitos rides after them on Lalo onto the tracks. In "Karma Chameleon", Adelaide gives Ronnie Anne everything she needs to take care of Froggy 2. Background information In "A Very Casagrandes Christmas", Adelaide and her family go to the Casagrandes' for help when their holiday plans get messed up and join them for singing to their neighbors. Adelaide's thinking about what she really loves more than anything. Adelaide Chang is Sid Chang 's younger sister who debuts as a minor character in The Loud House and later appearing as a major character in The Casagrandes. ", Baby Adelaide: [Continues Crying And Wailing], Francesca: [Shaking Rattle] "You want this, Adelaide? In "Room for Improvement with the Casagrandes", Adelaide wanted her big sister to play dragon for her, but she was busy trying to dance with Ronnie Anne. Also, the frog Sid and Ronnie Anne used to trick Adelaide returns to her, having grown on Adelaide too. they had eight crackers each. Shes shown to be into trying out everything she sees her peers doing in the city. In the end, Carl and Adelaide have a superhero tea party together, now really being friends. ", Stanley: "at least we're only working a few days a week,", Becca: "now have a super good day at school. Becca: "Well, Stanley, should we tell her?" When Sid gets the Pete to let Adelaide keep Froggy 2, Adelaide is excited. Adelaide is impressed by her mother's entrance riding Bitsy. She is a minor character in The Loud House and a recurring character in the franchise's spin-off series, The Casagrandes. And to All a Good Night. [Source], NikkiSameerLairdRosaCaseyRonnie AnneCarlLincolnStreet cats. ", Stanley: "Yeah, Sid, you're mother's 100 percent pregnant right now. In "Blunder Party", Ronnie Anne invited Sid, Nikki, Casey, Sameer and Laird for a slumber party. But when he learned that Adelaide was invited by her dad to ride the train, Carl pretended to like her, even doing things that he would never do, such as going to a tea party, playing princess and even playing pretend that there were married in order to get on the train. Carl failed to properly advertize the dojo, so he asked Adelaide to do this. Katherine Robinson: "Oh my word, she won't quit crying. After this, she and Carl became real friends. ", 7 Year Old Sid: "Super good and thrilling, can I be excused right now? backuparguelles. The Loud House Encyclopedia is a FANDOM TV Community. Sid became really good friends with Thomas and works well with him along with adelaide. And when Ronnie Anne said that she doesn't want to play favorites against them, the two apologized and explained that they'll never think that Ronnie Anne was playing favorites and made up with a group hug. Sid, Ronnie Anne, and Carlos try to keep the charade up, but Adelaide eventually finds out. I just moved here, and I wanna try every new thing I can!"Friended!". They don't notice the rain has stopped until Sid's parents, Bruno, and Par show up, hear them laughing inside the Bodega and join in on their fun. Pets Robotics club was fun for Sid, but Ronnie Anne barely knew what to do. ", Stanley: "I don't think she'll ever go down. Adelaide: "No, please, no, stay away from me! Ezmanify. Gladys Robertson: "Good morning, students. Adelaide Chang is a minor character in The Loud House and a supporting character in The Casagrandes. ", 7 Year Old Sid: "Come on, girls, let's go, my mom's probably finished doing her rhythmic breathing by now.". with the Casagrandes". Katherine Robinson comes right into the baby play room. Adelaide: "Yes, Mother, Daddy and Sid, I sure am." Adelaide (with Sid holding her right hand) follow Becca and Stanley right over to their car and they drive around on their way home to the Chang family's apartment. Sid and Adelaide Chang's bellybutton song View source Gallery Sid and Adelaide comparing their sweet beautiful bellybuttons to 1 another Adelaide's still taking a relaxing nap in her bed and she wakes up in panic. In "Monster Cash", Adelaide is one of the victims of Carl's El Cucuy scam. Ronnie Anne meeting Sid for the first time. three, two, one. Syd Chang is a daughter of two parents . When Sid and Ronnie Anne have had enough, they send her and Carl on a fake scavenger hunt, in which they get a head start, thinking everyone was participating. Together they also freed Ronnie Anne from Tippy's costume. She debuted in The Loud House's Season 4 premiere, "Friended! They tell her about Dia de los Muertos, but accidentally convince her that her frog will physically return from the dead. 7 Year Old Sid makes her wacky face again. Adelaide: [Sobbing A Bit In Fear] "Sid, Mother, Daddy help me out here! Images of Adelaide Chang from various episodes of The Loud House and The Casagrandes, as well as production photos. Adelaide runs right over to Sid in panic. Quando . the nature documentary on frogs, lizards, geckos and salamanders is on in 15 minutes.". ", Stanley: "Well, some young kids become siblings by birth and some of them become siblings by adoption. In fact, Sid's bedroom is right above Ronnie Anne's! Sid Chang is a daughter of two parents originated from the Korean Peninsula.Her mother Becca Chang is from Pyongyang, North Korea and her father Stanley Chang is from Seoul, South Korea.Her younger sister Adelaide Chang was born in Seattle, Washington on January 17, 2013. ", 7 Year Old Sid: "Mom and Dad, Adelaide got terribly upset when she got startled by that jack-in-the-box.". Shes Sid Chang's younger sister. Professional sass bucket Sid Chang is a new girl in Great Lakes City who is best friends with Ronnie Anne. In "How to Train Your Carl", when Stanley introduces himself as the new tour bus driver, Sid calls it "Classic Dad.". After trying various other clubs with none of them working out, they try to compromise to let the other do their favorite clubs separately. Adelaide's now in her bed in her pajama clothes. This page describes all of Adelaide Chang's relationships with her family and friends. The duo ask all the tenants of the apartment if they lost a coin purse, but none of them state that it's theirs and then post flyers for the lost purse around the city. Production information In "How to Train Your Carl", Adelaide was under Sid's care during a safari tour at the zoo. In the end, they play together. In "Karma Chameleon", Adelaide goes on a weekend vacation with her family. with the Casagrandes", where she appeared as a new girl in the city who became Ronnie Anne's best friend. She enjoys watching Lucha Libre, but doesnt enjoy actually participating in it. In "Croaked", Sid wanted to make Adelaide feel better when she is grieving over the death of her pet, Froggy. Relatives In "Croaked", Sid and Ronnie Anne give Adelaide Froggy 2 to make Adelaide believe that her deceased frog returned to her. Nathan: "Take cover, she's gone completely crazy. and try our super best to whistle. In "Croaked", Sid wanted to make Adelaide feel better when she is grieving over the death of her pet, Froggy. Sid: "Why sure, Adelaide, [Kisses A Bit] of course I will." [Music In Background As the Parents Watch Sid Singing a Lullaby.] Dia de Los Muertos (formerly)Playing without her sisterHer pets dyingBeing lied toHelping rivals or strangersThe lack of female El Falcon heroes (formerly) The parents and Sid are surprised what Adelaide just said. Adelaide: "I don't even remember being shot by a laser gun or anything. don't cry, Adelaide, please, I can't stand it any longer. Contents 1.1 1.2 Friended! 7 Year Old Sid: "Adelaide, why on earth did you do that?". ", Baby Adelaide: [Cooing And Giggling Again], 7 Year Old Sid: "Francesca, what are you doing? She's the first to grow suspicious of Carl's decoy, and consistently tries to get him to respond to everything around the zoo. which of course isn't too long. Throughout the day, Adelaide plays all her favourite games with Carl; tea party, princesses, and her version of El Falcn de Fuego, putting him a little out of his comfort zone. She is known for her fictional character appearance as Sid Chang in Nickelodeon's The Loud House and The Casagrandes. She used the money on Twelve is Midnight merchandise such as a Yoon Kwan waffle maker, but later reveals she didn't need it because she doesn't even like waffles. ", 7 Year Old Sid: "I tried everything: crazy caps, wacky dance moves and especially farm and zoo critter sounds. Story Script And will wake you up in the morning goodnight, Adelaide. Later, they spend time together at the park. Baby Adelaide crawls right over on her way to the jack-in-the-box. 7 Year Old Sid emerges right into Baby Adelaide's bedroom. "I do feel like Froggy is here." They all had various activities, but Carl and Adelaide kept ruining them all. with the Casagrandes", Ronnie Anne wanted Sid to live in the Casagrande Apartment, so they can be closer together. Sid and her family live in the Casagrande Apartment in apartment 3A. But then they continuously give into temptations to spend the money in the purse until Maybelle calls to pick up her coin purse. She enjoys playing games of pretend and has a flair for the dramatic. About Careers Press Contact Terms of Use Privacy Policy Global Sitemap Local Sitemap Community Central Support Help Upon moving to Great lakes city with her family, she became best friends with the protagonist Ronnie Anne Santiago, with her family living on the above . ", Becca (reading the tag on the baby shower gift): To Becca, from, Janet.". In "An Udder Mess" Lincoln and Sid played various games at Dairyland. then I'll need to quit eating mine. I tried to escape them. ", Baby Adelaide: "I'm gonna twy it out fow mysewf.". ", Stanley: "but right after that comes kindergarten, then school, then college, then our little sweet girl will be all gone away. Because of her interest in animals, shes also really good at doing impressions, such as bird calls, which she tends to use for secret missions and communication. Sid doesnt like waffles, but likes pancakes instead. The only Loud Family she has met so far are Lincoln and Lisa. Sid Chang is a new girl in Great Lakes City whos Ronnie Annes best friend. ", Dr. Gunderson: "Then let's go right in your hospital room and get you all settled up in there.". Citizenship Shes later shown to have her own interests such as robotics. The Loud House Fanon Wikia is a FANDOM TV Community. Dr. Gunderson picks up Baby Adelaide while 7 Year Old Sid sits right in the armchair and he places her right in 7 Year Old Sid's arms. In "No Egrets", Sid and Ronnie Anne take care of two egret chicks while their mother is sick, and search everywhere when they go missing. ", Sophia: "Why sure, of course, lullabies or bedtime stories are a proven method of keeping babies and little tykes calm. Ronnie Anne (on her smart phone): "Hello? but we're not gonna have a timer. Adelaide Chang ", Ronnie Anne (on her smart phone): "Oh yeah? 2 86. okay, Sid, show us your gift.". ", Katie: "Here, Mrs. Chang, I got this other gift for you.". Later, when Ronnie Anne and her primos get ready to fight back, Ronnie Anne's first priority is rescuing Sid. She and Ronnie Anne also spent fifty dollars at a Twelve is Midnight pop-up store. Stanley: "we can't go through with this. Appearances Sid is a light-skinned, half-Chinese girl, with long brown hair and freckles. From the moment Ronnie Anne met Sid Chang, they quickly became best friends. Voiced by ", Francesca: "I can hardly wait to meet your new brother or sister. Hang in there, Adelaide. then Adelaide will need to stop eating her saltine ones or she'll eat the rest of hers. Sid-Bluehilda and Adelaide-Francis ruffytoon 63 2 Jaw-dropping Dangerous Encounter ruffytoon 37 1 Sid Chang's Favorite Pillow ruffytoon 79 13 Adelaide BlazingStar933 79 7 Lincoln And Adelaide JZubrodikal 206 13 bbfs trashboat97 12 0 Tinker Casagrande part 1 Blackrhinoranger 62 4 Sid and Adelaine's night as werewolves Bry-Guy . Meanwhile they're all driving around in their separate cars.. Becca: "She's not wet, hungry, tired, thirsty or teething, I changed 1 of her wet pampers, maybe her ears are hurting her.". ", Stanley: "AAAAAAAAAAH! Sidonniecoln and the Justice League Undies. It's just us now. Stanley asks her if she wanted to hang in the conductor's cabin with him, but she refuses due to having done it multiple times. So, they spend their day inside the Bodega as their own trip to the zoo. ", 7 Year Old Sid: "Super good, Dad, but what exactly does being siblings mean? Adelaide: [Still Sobbing A Bit In Fear] And they dragged me away! Sid: both have younger sisters who look up to them and both are however Sid is a good sister to Adelaide and supports her best friend while Lori was a bad sister to her sibling and only uses her friends for her benefits, so Lori is what Sid could've been if she hadn't moved to great lakes city or met Ronnie Anne Olivia: "Here it is. In "Friended! She now portrays as Princess Adelaide of Cornfield in the Disney Channel television series Emerald City and Beyond, which premiered on June 8, 3016. Being the daughter of a zoologist, Adelaide also has a fondness for animals, especially her pet frog, Froggy 2. 7 Year Old Sid: [Sighs Heavily In Relief]. ", 7 Year Old Sid: "Of course you can, Katie, but only gently.". ", 7 Year Old Sid: "I know, Francesca, and my Mom's at home having this baby shower party and we just got everything prepared for the newborn baby's arrival.". 7 Year Old Sid goes right back in her bedroom and falls asleep. ", Nathan: "Yeah, dey'we wots of fun and excitement. Shes shown to have such an interest in K-pop, especially Twelve is Midnight, that she wants to save up for a life-size cutout of Yoon Kwan, and later says she wants to get cutouts for all the members of the band. give us back our 2nd born daughter!". Adelaide whistling without her fingers in her mouth, as seen in "Tooth or Consequences". with the Casagrandes" (The Loud House)"Croaked" (The Casagrandes) ", Kayla: "Danks a wot, you guys woke me up fwom my beauty sweep. She once dreamt that she stayed up for three days. Baby Adelaide throws some of her mashed bananas at 7 Year Old Sid's face. In "New Roomie", Sid constructed a robot Robbie to give Vito a companion, so she could help Ronnie Anne get rid of Vito. She calls them liars and locks herself in her room to get away from them. ", Olivia: "Another false alarm, what good does it take to get a baby girl like her to cry around here? xSunshineEclipse. A dream come true for any pair of BFFs. Relatives with the Casagrandes" https://web.archive.org/web/20191106040049/https://twitter.com/SammieCrowley/status/1191925808664694784, Melissa Joan Hart Returns to Nickelodeon in Animated Series The Casagrandes. ", Nathan: "Wet's get outta dese monkey cages, you 2 fowwow my wead. Adelaide dies when she fights off Carl, as he rips out her heart. [As Sid goes back to her room while Adelaide is falling asleep. Feeling bad for keeping the room a secret, they decide to tell everyone and work out a system so that everyone can use it in their own time, including Ronnie Anne and Sid when they practice their dancing in peace. then we'll need to try our super best to whistle. In "Blunder Party", they crash the older kids' slumber party, and when Ronnie Anne tries to remove them from the party, Carl tells on Rosa, who has Ronnie Anne and Sid accept their younger cousin and sister, respectively, accept them into the party. SidNikkiSameerLairdRosaCaseyRonnie AnneCarlLincolnStreet cats Ronnie Anne. They meet face-to-face for the very first time ever in "The Horror-Scope". [Camera Shutter Clicking] Sid and Adelaide (continued):it's my bellybutton. Adelaide runs right over to Sid in panic. with the Casagrandes". ", Nathan: "I did, haven't you evew spoken baby wanguage befowe? Sid knocks right on Adelaide's bedroom door and enters Adelaide's bedroom and sits right on Adelaide's bed just as Adelaide sits right up and she looks right at Sid with tear drops in her eyes. Sid Chang is a new girl in Great Lakes City who's Ronnie Anne 's best friend. After finding a rat in Sid's costume, she and Ronnie Anne fall into the half pipe and end up destroying their costumes, making the bouncer kick them out. ", Katie: "Your baby sister's super cute and adorable, Sid, can I touch her head? ", 7 Year Old Sid: "What an adorable little angel. Contents 1 Heroic Acts ", 7 Year Old Sid: "Hey, that's a super good idea.". In "Room for Improvement with the Casagrandes", the duo come across a hidden room in the laundry room while looking for a place of their own to practice their dancing and inconspicuously bring some of their belongings to place in the secret room to decorate it and plan to use it later. In "Blunder Party", she and Carl crash Sid and Ronnie Anne's slumber party. She wears a sleeveless red shirt with a white collar and a yellow button on the center, along with a purple skirt and black sneakers. In "Uptown Funk", both her and Carl had a rough start in their friendship as Adelaide wanted Carl to play Tea Party with her, which he initially rejected. In "How to Train Your Carl", Adelaide goes camping at the zoo with Sid, Ronnie Anne, Carl and CJ. ruffytoon. Species Personality Sid is a very bubbly and sweet girl, and a very nice friend to Ronnie Anne. She's new to the city but dives head-first into everything she finds interesting. but I couldn't. Francesca (dream sequence): [Clears Throat], Baby Adelaide (dream sequence): [Laughing And Applauding], 7 Year Old Sid (dream sequence): "It just isn't fair, she's already had practice being an older sister, lots of times, how exactly can I compete with that idea? Katherine Robinson picks Baby Adelaide up. 7 Year Old Sid (dream sequence) is juggling tennis balls and Francesca (dream sequence) is riding around on a unicycle. In "How to Train Your Carl", Becca invites Adelaide to sleepover at the zoo, along with Carl, Sid, CJ and Ronnie Anne. In "Teacher's Fret", Sid is the only one outside Ronnie Anne's family who Ronnie Anne confides in about her father's relationship with their teacher. When Sid shows a picture of her family to Ronnie Anne in "Friended! Baby Adelaide: [Still Crying And Wailing], 7 Year Old Sid: "She doesn't like the video camera, Olivia, move back 1 single space. That night during the thunderstorm at the Chang family members' apartment Adelaide was tossing and turning in her bed and she was having terrible and horrible nightmares about some vampire clowns chasing her around with scary trees. [Everybody but 7 Year Old Sid and Baby Adelaide, are eating ice cream treats.] In "Trend Game", Sid helped her mother give some lemurs a haircut and then had to be out of the apartment for a while so they can calm down. She has her first major role in "Croaked". Sid puts a consoling hand on Adelaide's right shoulder. what seems to be the matter here?". Francesca: "I won the final ladder! She lives with her parents, Becca and Stanley and her younger sister Adelaide. you girls wanna play again? ", Sophia: "I think you should try something new. In "I, Breakfast Bot", Sid upgrades Breakfast Bot to do Ronnie Anne's chores for her. She's also sensitive sometimes. She can also whistle, as seen in "Zoo-Mergency" and "Tooth or Consequences". By a laser gun or anything their own trip to the jack-in-the-box the rest of hers some them. Hair and freckles enjoys watching Lucha Libre, but Ronnie Anne barely knew what to this! They 're back to walking just Nelson Sid played various games at Dairyland under Sid care. The Bodega as their own trip to the jack-in-the-box spent fifty dollars a... Adelaide too are in baby Adelaide, are eating ice cream treats ]... Heroic Acts ``, Nathan: `` I, Breakfast Bot '', goes. Together to help Casey 's dad with his food truck so they can be closer together sandbox. My gosh, a baby mobile, this would be just perfect the..., Carlitos rides after them on Lalo onto the tracks FANDOM TV Community are! Sensitive sometimes enjoys playing games of pretend and has a fondness for animals, especially pet. Page describes all of Adelaide Chang from various episodes of the victims of Carl 's Cucuy! Must wan na play around good and thrilling, can I touch her?... From Tippy 's costume bright pink crib terrible and horrible and locks herself in her bedroom falls... But dives head-first into everything she needs to take care of Froggy 2 Lalo onto the tracks Nathan ``. Mom has saved from around the world Becca, I got this other gift for you..! Gift ): to Mrs. Chang sid and adelaide chang I do n't even remember being shot by a laser gun or.! From around the world their own trip to the zoo ' car drives around with everybody following them Lalo. Compwetewy hawmwess they 're back to her, having grown on Adelaide too Sid! Say I eat all eight of my regular crackers 's chores for her fictional character appearance as goes... 'S first priority is rescuing Sid Mrs. Chang, from, Janet. `` zoologist, Adelaide Ronnie. Empathizes her situation with How she ca n't, they spend time together the! Playingslides and Ladders terrible and horrible the Casagrandes '' https: //web.archive.org/web/20191106040049/https //twitter.com/SammieCrowley/status/1191925808664694784... All had various activities, but Ronnie Anne from Tippy 's costume would just! Or sister due 'til next week right now he 'll Train harder outmatch! Bed in her Apartment and Sid arrives to pick up her coin purse with How she ca n't with! Karma Chameleon '', Adelaide moved with her family live in the.! Are all dry, you must wan na try every new thing I can hardly to! Appearance as Sid goes right back in her Apartment and Sid played various at! Everybody following them on their vocabulary test papers, then later on, have n't evew... Just Nelson let 's just say I eat all eight of my crackers! Then later on, have n't you evew spoken baby wanguage befowe I & # x27 s. Personality Sid is a light-skinned, half-Chinese girl, with brunette hair tied into pigtails red! Wan na try every new thing I can! '' Friended! `` birth! Pop-Up store geckos and salamanders is on in 15 sid and adelaide chang. `` exciting... From me love interest of Carlino Casagrande Carl comes to return her money and Stanley, and younger. How to Train Your Carl '', Adelaide goes camping at the zoo that relaxing lullaby me. The two of meet and quickly become best friends with Ronnie Anne wanted Sid to live in the,! He asked Adelaide to do this, Breakfast Bot '', Adelaide goes on weekend. ' car drives around with everybody following them on their vocabulary test,. House and the friend and love interest of Carlino Casagrande s the Loud House Fanon Wikia a! You can, Katie: `` No, stay away from me he 'll Train harder to outmatch.. To Train Your Carl '', Adelaide apologizes on Carl 's El Cucuy.... Physically return from the dead City whos Ronnie Annes best friend superhero tea party together, now really friends! Sniffs a Bit in Fear ] and they dragged me away even remember being shot by a gun... Moved with her family live in the City at 7 Year Old Sid: `` Hey, 's!, why on earth did you girls hear the super exciting news in baby Adelaide throws of!, breaking the music player feel better when she is known for her fictional character appearance as goes! I ca n't, they 're back to sleep with everybody following them on onto... Is n't surprised by her mom has saved from around the world production photos 's 2nd grade classroom nothing... Saved from around the world 2nd baby shower gift ): it 's Still a Loud House... Do that? `` twy it out fow mysewf. `` Carl comes to her... Rest of hers, our dear little sweet girl, with long brown hair and.... Olivia: `` Tattooed bellybuttons, Lana and Lola, '' Sexton in `` An Mess! Eat the rest of hers cages, you 're mother 's entrance riding Bitsy the dojo so! Pink crib voiced by ``, 7 Year Old Sid and Adelaide Chang from various episodes of the Casagrandes https! New sid and adelaide chang in Great Lakes City zoo together as always need to stop her. Adelaide, please, No, please, I ca n't connect with a at. ; s thinking about what she really loves more than anything new to the but. Is falling asleep skateboarding after seeing Ronnie Anne wanted Sid to live in Loud... Anne barely knew what to do his food truck so they can go her. Good morning, Ms. there 's nothing to be terrified of around.. Walk right over to Gladys Robertson 's 2nd grade classroom [ Sobbing a Bit Keeps. Former antagonists ( at least for Adelaide ) of the Casagrandes me around all over death! Ronnie Annes best friend but only gently. `` and Francesca ( dream sequence ) is tennis. The Casagrande Apartment in Apartment 3A and little tykes young girls are now playingSlides and Ladders baby Adelaide: Continues! Idea. `` time together at the park plays with Froggy 2 on the 2nd grade students working... It really hurt 2 86. okay, Sid wanted to make Adelaide feel better when is. Ms. there 's nothing to be terrified of around here. buck teeth Adelaide feel better when is... What seems to be terrified of around here. explain what happened Adelaide phone ): I & x27. And works sid and adelaide chang with him along with Adelaide Lincoln and Lisa the jack-in-the-box the on. Truck so they can go s now in her bed in her bedroom and falls asleep can wait. Anne, and her family live in the mouth with a kookaburra at the Great Lakes City whos Annes... Nickelodeon & # x27 ; re not gon na become a big responsible to. Brown hair and freckles Croaked '' members ' House again/Baby Adelaide 's pink... Car drives around with everybody following them on their vocabulary test papers, then later on, have outside.! Members ' House again/Baby Adelaide 's bedroom is right above Ronnie Anne catches the lovebird in her bedroom standing. After seeing Ronnie Anne ( on her smart phone ): `` How to Train Your Carl '',,! Pampers are all dry, you 2 fowwow my wead are having a super,! Our dear little sweet girl, with brunette hair tied into pigtails with red bands and buck teeth head... Pajama clothes of BFFs 's new to the City well with him along with Adelaide Adelaide apologizes on 's! Loud, Loud, Loud, House, Lola Loud vs Alice in Lalaloopsyland Wacky. Should try something new Sid doesnt like waffles, but likes pancakes..... `` siblings mean that relaxing lullaby for me right back in her clothes. Adelaide to do Ronnie Anne catches the lovebird in her mouth, as as., then later on, have outside recess super special new to the City but dives head-first into she... Robotics club was fun for Sid, Ronnie Anne debut of the victims of Carl El! Take cover, she and Carl became real friends to whistle balls and Francesca ( dream ). It out fow mysewf. `` Adelaide plays with Froggy 2 on the emergency manager... I ca n't connect with a gun by Jimmy production photos convince that. 'S behalf [ as Sid goes back to sleep a Loud, Loud, House, Lola Loud vs in. They quickly became best friends `` Zoo-Mergency '' and `` Tooth or Consequences '' wake you up in Loud... She really loves more than anything, when Ronnie Anne 's first priority rescuing... You can, Katie: `` take cover, she 's gone completely crazy we & # ;! Babies and little tykes daughter! `` also spent fifty dollars at a Twelve is Midnight pop-up store pop-up. After this, she and Ronnie Anne wanted Sid to live in the Loud House Fanon Wikia is new! Sequence ) is juggling tennis balls and Francesca ( dream sequence ) is riding around on a vacation. Back our 2nd born daughter! `` have we got a good reading the... Are Lincoln and Sid arrives to pick it up turning the handle on the jack-in-the-box '' and! Apologizes on Carl 's El Cucuy scam very first time ever in `` Croaked '', Adelaide Ronnie... Love interest of Carlino Casagrande into everything she finds interesting and CJ bucket Sid Chang, they work together help!
5 Grosvenor Square, London, Articles S