), then use pip to install Python packages. We may get permission issues if Prompt as not opened as /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.6/lib/python3.6/site-packages/IPython/core/interactiveshell.py in enable_matplotlib(self, gui) 2066 with self.builtin_trap: If you do not wish to clone the source repository, you can install the Make sure to run `pipwin refresh` if updated. When Chrome opens on Linux, one of these display server protocols is automatically chosen. Web1. How to install pydotplus for Python 3.5 on Windows64, https://anaconda.org/conda-forge/pydotplus/files, http://scikit-learn.org/stable/install.html. ([workfolder] is the path of a folder where your notebooks will be stored). notation to run conda directly as a shell command from the notebook: (Note that we use --yes to automatically answer y if and when conda asks for user confirmation). If you're using the Jupyter notebook and want to install a package with pip, you similarly might be inclined to run pip directly in the shell: Here is a short snippet that should generally work: That bit of extra boiler-plate makes certain that you are running the pip version associated with the current Python kernel, so that the installed packages can be used in the current notebook. Web 2023 Anaconda, Inc. All Rights Reserved. I use binstar search to find the package channel: Which gives the recommendation of looking at the packages in detail using. Even if the above changes to the stack are not possible or desirable, we could simplify the user experience somewhat by introducing %pip and %conda magic functions within the Jupyter notebook that detect the current kernel and make certain packages are installed in the correct location. I don't have a deep enough knowledge of conda's architecture to know how easy such a feature would be to implement, but I do have loads of experiences helping newcomers to Python and/or conda: I can say with certainty that such a feature would go a long way toward softening their learning curve. Any ideas? Step 1: Capture the File Path. https://graphviz.gitlab.io/_pages/Download/Download_windows.html, Microsoft Azure joins Collectives on Stack Overflow. ExcelFile("E:\\customers.xlsx") data=df. Enter the number to configure the system's primary network interface. header: this allows you to specify which row will be used as column names for your dataframe. Open your terminal and navigate to your project folder. Step 2: Apply the Python code. # Install a conda package in the current Jupyter kernel, # Install a pip package in the current Jupyter kernel, """Return True if the current Python executable is in a conda env""", # TODO: make this work with Conda.exe in Windows, # TODO: fix string encoding to work with Python 2, "The python kernel does not appear to be a conda environment. CPython developer Nick Coghlan has even indicated that the pip executable may someday be deprecated in favor of python -m pip. hn6_e.wix |H-MJ:;]I.ZO3!HN gH)CxM#')%HjilPK""(` y%5%-)jl/l\dsQZ.R:_mIQWhT_H)E_NGE*"Y5,hm.j]:*n?dv)bt)7md^+\)A>]_i8Tv[?tW$|,a$FK}m%E^jU4| How do I merge two dictionaries in a single expression? It appears there are several viable options for both Linux Ubuntu and Windows for Python 2.7. because the former is more explicit about where the package will be installed (more on this below). Browse other questions tagged, Where developers & technologists share private knowledge with coworkers, Reach developers & technologists worldwide, Yes, we need to have Git installed and available in PATH. how your operating system locates executable programs. 97 print("Available matplotlib backends: %s" % backends_list) Retrieved from XifengGuo/CapsNet-Keras#7 (comment), TensorFlow. Type the desired name and press Enter. You can install Graphviz from their website. Conda Files; Labels; Badges; Error to your account, This is my first time using Jupiter Notebook. 271 if gui and gui != 'auto': ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'matplotlib'. From Github It is the easiest way to to upload a CSV file in Colab. Its typical if you find an answer helpful to upvote it as well, and if it answered your question, to click the green check mark to accept it (although it seems like your own answer is more complete, so you can actually accept your own answer if you'd like). WebEnter 1 to set the system's hostname. If you're new to iPhone, get helpful tips to use Chrome with this step-by-step guide. Even though it's more verbose, I think forcing users to be explicit would be a useful change, particularly as the use of virtualenvs and conda envs becomes more common. The root of the issue is this: the shell environment is determined when the Jupyter notebook is launched, while the Python executable is determined by the kernel, and the two do not necessarily match. This is related to the fact that, even setting Jupyter notebooks aside, it's better to install packages using. %%EOF Then tried python -m pip install pydotplus and it worked. If you are already in Microsoft Excel, you can choose File > Open and select the CSV file. 2068 return result In other words, the Jupyter notebook, like all abstractions, is leaky. repository and installed all the above dependencies, run the following command If you already have a Python installation that you're using, then the choice of which to use is easy: If you installed Python using Anaconda or Miniconda, then use conda to install Python packages. That said, such a symmetry would certainly be a help to users. If you still feel unsure about that, it might be easier to start over with Anaconda. Choose the import source for your data: BigQuery, Cloud Storage, or your local computer. and non-notebook IDEs, see Displaying Altair Charts. First, a few words on pip vs. conda. It worked. Iterating over dictionaries using 'for' loops. Comprehensive Functional-Group-Priority Table for IUPAC Nomenclature, Looking to protect enchantment in Mono Black. https://www.quora.com/How-do-I-install-Python-packages-in-Anaconda. This issue is a perrennial source of StackOverflow questions (e.g. This helped :) reply Here is a short snippet that should work in general: That bit of extra boiler-plate makes certain that conda installs the package in the currently-running Jupyter kernel (thanks to Min Ragan-Kelley for suggesting this approach). 100 self._show_matplotlib_backend(args.gui, backend) Quite a lot of scientific Python tutorials now give installation instructions using conda. Why does removing 'const' on line 12 of this program stop the class from being instantiated? I had the same question for my Anaconda3 x64 installation on Windows 8.1. Bug And Issue Tracking For instance, pip install numpy scipy matplotlib pydotplus #3. WebTo install this package run one of the following: conda install -c conda-forge pydotplus. In the simplest contexts this issue does not arise, but when it does, debugging the problem requires knowledge of the intricacies of the operating system, the intricacies of Python package installation, and the intricacies of Jupyter itself. Does Python have a string 'contains' substring method? The default installation path is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GraphvizX.XX\bin (Example: GraphvizX.XX Graphviz 2.38). But that leaves us in an undesireable place, as it increases the learning curve for novice users who may want to do something they (rightly) presume should be simple: install a package and then use it. In algorithms for matrix multiplication (eg Strassen), why do we say n is equal to the number of rows and not the number of elements in both matrices? development version directly from GitHub using: Copyright 2016-2020, Altair Developers. If you installed Python any other way (from source, using pyenv, virtualenv, etc. Sign in How to fix the environment with inconsistent dependencies after using conda "update" commands? Finally, because it often comes up, I should mention that you should never use sudo pip install. One final addendum: I have a huge amount of respect and appreciation for the developers of Jupyter, conda, pip, and related tools that form the foundations of the Python data science ecosystem. For many users, the choice between pip and conda can be a confusing one. aGrUM team -- PoweredbyPelican-basedonFlextheme. How can citizens assist at an aircraft crash site? Now use the download function of the opendatasets library, which as the name suggests, is used to download the dataset. for example, I created the above kernels for my primary conda environments using the following as a template: Now we have the full background to answer our question: Why don't !pip install or !conda install always work from the notebook? 2. first I ran the anaconda prompt as administrator and then give the command. We may get permission issues if Prompt as not opened as Administrator), Execute the command: conda install graphviz, Execute the command "conda list" and make sure pydot and graphviz modules are listed. If the module is not found there, it goes down the list of locations until the module is found. The text was updated successfully, but these errors were encountered: You need to install matplotlib by some means. More info is provided on the official website (http://scikit-learn.org/stable/install.html), including the quick update command: conda update scikit-learn, Verify that the GraphViz bin directory has been added to your User Path: (Why is pydot unable to find GraphViz's executables in Windows 8?). Add the graphviz bin folder to the PATH system environment variable (Example: "C:\Graphviz2.38\bin"), Go to Anaconda Prompt using start menu (Make sure to right click and select "Run as Administrator". The install command of the winget tool installs the specified application. How could one outsmart a tracking implant? If you're comfortable with the Python installation you've already got, you can install most things you're likely to want with pip. If you land on the regular download page, thats normal. As noted above, we can get around this by explicitly identifying where we want packages to be installed. Hit commit and run at the right hand corner of the kernel. One source of installation confusion, even outside of Jupyter, is the fact that, depending on the nature of your system's aliases and $PATH variable, pip and python might point to different paths. When you install Anaconda, though, it will have its own directory of packages, so it shouldn't matter if you haven't managed to remove everything from the You can run a notebook with pyAgrum installed inside a Docker container using the following command: If you are just interested in running pyAgrum inside a Docker container, you can use the. For this go to the dataset in your github repository, and then click on View Raw. Our experts have done a research to get accurate and detailed answers for you. This post will address a couple things: First, I'll provide a quick, bare-bones answer to the general question, how can I install a Python package so it works with my jupyter notebook, using pip and/or conda?. This package runs under Python 2.7, and 3.3+, use pip to install: $ pip install graphviz To render the generated DOT source code, you also need to install In [2]: from graphviz import Digraph # Create Digraph object dot = Digraph(), import numpy as np # linear algebra import pandas as pd # data processing, CSV file I/O (e.g. Then toggle on the internet [Second Image]. XI t1U1/#j5d}`|B*/Ij82S_ v64. LuWiji is a package full of machine learning illustrations and widgets. -> 2918 gui, backend = pt.find_gui_and_backend(gui, self.pylab_gui_select) What does "you better" mean in this context of conversation? This may help for someone who is looking for For Anaconda on Windows 10 64 Bit, conda install python-graphviz installs the same package as pip install graphviz, but patched to work with conda's Graphviz C package. Christian Science Monitor: a socially acceptable source among conservative Christians? Altair has the following dependencies, all of which are installed automatically The important thing to realize is that each Python executable has its own site-packages: what this means is that when you install a package, it is associated with particular python executable and by default can only be used with that Python installation! 88 0 obj <>stream Close all versions of Reader. 189 if callable(arg): /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.6/lib/python3.6/site-packages/IPython/core/magics/pylab.py in matplotlib(self, line) In my current notebook environment, the two differ. WebTo install this package run one of the following: conda install -c anaconda pydotplus Description PyDotPlus is an improved version of the old pydot project that provides a Similarly, we can define a conda magic that will do the right thing if you type %conda install XXX. If you don't know the admin password, drag Chrome to a place on your computer where you can make edits, like your desktop. I execute the code following on my machine( Win10, python 2.7, Anaconda&Spyder) and meet ImportError: No module named pydotplus . I have python 3.6 installed already for only some on-line course I have done previously. Open command line window as administrator and go the location C:\Program Files (x86)\GraphvizX.XX\bin and run the following command. Using Anaconda environments (per environment instance) you can install pydotplususing pip: pip install pydotplus. How Intuit improves security, latency, and development velocity with a Site Maintenance - Friday, January 20, 2023 02:00 - 05:00 UTC (Thursday, Jan Were bringing advertisements for technology courses to Stack Overflow. Making statements based on opinion; back them up with references or personal experience. Open the file, and follow the onscreen instructions to install. Step 1- Open Anaconda command prompt and create new environment variable say geo_env in our case using the command given below. The exception is the special case where you run jupyter notebook from the same Python environment to which your kernel points; in that case the simple installation approach should work. After double-clicking the file, you may see a prompt asking which program you want to open it with. Is there any way to use the conda installer to install the pydot package? 72 0 obj <>/Filter/FlateDecode/ID[]/Index[54 35]/Info 53 0 R/Length 96/Prev 428817/Root 55 0 R/Size 89/Type/XRef/W[1 3 1]>>stream Webconda install graphviz conda install pydotplus Note: You'd better update your Keras to the newest version (2.0.9+), it can automatically check and choose which one of pydotplus, pydot-ng, pydot to be used. ensure that your virtualenv is activated open the project from the root folder with: code . Flutter change focus color and icon color but not works. To install the `graphviz` **Python package**, you can use `pip`: `conda install pip` and `pip install graphviz`. On executing the above line, it will prompt for Kaggle username. If you're new to this stuff, we recommend Anaconda - it gives you a lot of useful packages in one big installation. I feel silly for asking, but can you point me to how I can build it for 64-bit? Critical issues have been reported with the following SDK versions: com.google.android.gms:play-services-safetynet:17.0.0, Flutter Dart - get localized country name from country code, navigatorState is null when using pushNamed Navigation onGenerateRoutes of GetMaterialPage, Android Sdk manager not found- Flutter doctor error, Flutter Laravel Push Notification without using any third party like(firebase,onesignal..etc), How to change the color of ElevatedButton when entering text in TextField, conda is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file. WebTo install this package run one of the following: conda install -c anaconda pydot Description This module provides with a full interface to create handle modify and process graphs in How Intuit improves security, latency, and development velocity with a Site Maintenance - Friday, January 20, 2023 02:00 - 05:00 UTC (Thursday, Jan Were bringing advertisements for technology courses to Stack Overflow, Installing pydot and graphviz packages in Anaconda environment, keras plot_model tells me to install pydot. Visualization code When adapting the code from my original CNN, scrapping away the elements I don't need for visualizing the model architecture, I end up with this: pydot-ng has been unmaintained for a long time, and it only supports py3.4- and py2.7. Use the search command to identify the application you want to install. It is designed to help instructor in teaching machine learning visually, and to make machine learning accessible for people with no math background. Click Import to start the import process. Copy the link to the raw dataset and pass it as a parameter to the read_csv() in pandas to get the dataframe. What does "and all" mean, and is it an idiom in this context? pd.read_csv), mysteries = pd. Trying to generate some PDF's of decision trees by following some of the sklearn documentation, but can't get Pydot on my machine. I most often see this manifest itself with the following issue: I installed package X and now I can't import it in the notebook. Documentation Documentation is available in the released package and from here: Documentation Discussions You can post questions and comments in the Graphviz forum. from the root of the repository to install the master version of Altair: To install development dependencies as well, run. I need a 'standard array' for a D&D-like homebrew game, but anydice chokes - how to proceed? WebThe Install-Package cmdlet installs a software package and its dependencies. WebTo see the Notebook Editor, just click the arrow on the top right of the notebook [First Image]. Conda environment is discoverable but not activateable (when activate is a bash alias). rev2023.1.18.43174. Why does awk -F work for most letters, but not for the letter "t"? Navigation Project description Release history Download files Project links Homepage Statistics View statistics for this project via Libraries.io, or by using our public dataset on Google BigQuery Maintainers After proposing some simple solutions that can be used today, I went into a detailed explanation of why these solutions are necessary: it comes down to the fact that in Jupyter, the kernel is disconnected from the shell. Microsoft Azure joins Collectives on Stack Overflow. To induct into an office, rank, or position: a ceremony to install the new governor. Expected an int value or a list of int values. WebTo install this package run one of the following: conda install -c free pydotplus Description PyDotPlus is an improved version of the old pydot project that provides a Python Windows cant be placed at a set location on the screen. Asking for help, clarification, or responding to other answers. This post was written within a Jupyter notebook; you can view a static version here or download the full notebook here. Windows has a slightly different architecture, and so some details will differ. By clicking Sign up for GitHub, you agree to our terms of service and How to troubleshoot crashes detected by Google Play Store for Flutter app, Cupertino DateTime picker interfering with scroll behaviour. endstream endobj 55 0 obj <>/Metadata 4 0 R/Pages 52 0 R/StructTreeRoot 8 0 R/Type/Catalog>> endobj 56 0 obj <>/MediaBox[0 0 612 792]/Parent 52 0 R/Resources<>/ProcSet[/PDF/Text/ImageB/ImageC/ImageI]/XObject<>>>/Rotate 0/StructParents 0/Tabs/S/Type/Page>> endobj 57 0 obj <>stream In the preview dialog box, you have several options: Select Load if you want to load the data directly to a new worksheet. Why is "1000000000000000 in range(1000000000000001)" so fast in Python 3? Write this line of code (if your dataframe name is df): df.to_csv('mycsvfile.csv',index=False). And, finally, thanks for all that you do for the open source community. 185 # but it's overkill for just that one bit of state. Firstly, capture the full path where your CSV file is stored. 2148 #-------------------------------------------------------------------------, /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.6/lib/python3.6/site-packages/IPython/core/interactiveshell.py in run_line_magic(self, magic_name, line) PowerShell wsl --install You can use Scikit-learn's export_graphviz function for display the tree within a Jupyter notebook. Step 2- Activate this environment geo_env and add and set conda-forge channel. Find centralized, trusted content and collaborate around the technologies you use most. Cannot retrieve contributors at this time. 3 Stack Overflow Public questions & answers; Stack Overflow for Teams Where developers & technologists share private knowledge with coworkers; Talent Build your employer brand ; Advertising Reach developers & technologists worldwide; About the If you have trouble with these types of actions in Wayland you can change back to X11: Wayland restricts Chromes ability to perform certain actions such as: Tab dragginguses simplified preview thumbnails. The Credential parameter uses a domain user account with permissions to install PyDotPlus is an improved version of the old pydot project that provides a Python Interface to the Graphviz Dot language. How do I make a flat list out of a list of lists? $ pip-autoremove jupyter -y, these are my questions Full of machine learning illustrations and widgets command prompt and create new environment variable say geo_env in our case the. The opendatasets library, which as the name suggests, is leaky administrator and go the location:... Table for IUPAC Nomenclature, looking to protect enchantment in Mono Black ( 1000000000000001 ) '' so in. The two differ used as column names for your dataframe your project folder dependencies... That the pip executable may someday be deprecated in favor of Python -m pip sudo pip install for., but these errors were encountered: you need to install the pydot package install numpy matplotlib... `` update '' commands install numpy scipy matplotlib pydotplus # 3 responding to other answers is found package... You need to install Python packages is not found there, it will for... Static version here or download the dataset 189 if callable ( arg:. Select the CSV file is stored a string 'contains ' substring method ( args.gui, backend ) Quite a of! Instructions to install the new governor on Windows64, https: //anaconda.org/conda-forge/pydotplus/files, http: //scikit-learn.org/stable/install.html is! Someday be deprecated in favor of Python -m pip install numpy scipy pydotplus... There any way to to upload a CSV file in Colab notebook,! Xi t1U1/ # j5d } ` |B * /Ij82S_ v64 aircraft crash site on pip vs. conda Retrieved. Unsure about that, even setting Jupyter notebooks aside, it will prompt for username. Winget tool installs the specified application, etc Anaconda environments ( per environment instance ) you can post and! The same question for my Anaconda3 x64 installation on Windows 8.1 using pyenv, virtualenv,.! Often comes up, i should mention that you do for the how to install pydotplus in anaconda `` t '' better to.... Open the file, and follow the onscreen instructions to install the master version of Altair: to install packages... For all that you do for the open source community like all,. ( 1000000000000001 ) '' so fast in Python 3 Github using: Copyright 2016-2020 Altair! The open source community variable say geo_env in our case using the command given.! All that you should never use sudo pip install the fact that, it might be to... 'S overkill for just that one bit of state https: //anaconda.org/conda-forge/pydotplus/files http... In how to fix the environment with inconsistent dependencies after using conda other way ( source. Pip executable may someday be deprecated in favor of Python -m pip get helpful tips to use with! We want packages to be installed the project from the root of the.. Recommendation of looking at the packages in one big installation No math background the system 's primary network interface where. Open and select how to install pydotplus in anaconda CSV file in Colab i should mention that you should use! Administrator and go the location C: \Program Files ( x86 ) \GraphvizX.XX\bin (:... Anaconda command prompt and create new environment variable say geo_env in our using... Package run one of these display server protocols is automatically chosen Retrieved from XifengGuo/CapsNet-Keras # 7 ( ). As administrator and then give the command have done a research to get and... Iphone, get helpful tips to use Chrome with how to install pydotplus in anaconda step-by-step guide indicated! With references or personal experience environments ( per environment instance ) you can questions. Using Anaconda environments ( per environment instance ) you can choose file > open and select the CSV.. You need to install development dependencies as well, run `` 1000000000000000 in range ( 1000000000000001 ) '' fast!, thanks for all that you do for the open source community with Anaconda here or download the notebook... Upload a CSV file //anaconda.org/conda-forge/pydotplus/files, http: //scikit-learn.org/stable/install.html had the same question for my x64. To help instructor in teaching machine learning illustrations and widgets: No module named 'matplotlib ' data: BigQuery Cloud. Run the following: conda install -c conda-forge pydotplus how do i make a flat list out a. To the read_csv ( ) in my current notebook environment, the two differ of Reader Storage or! New to iPhone, get helpful tips to use Chrome with this step-by-step guide make a flat list of... Line, it 's overkill for just that one bit of state Quite a how to install pydotplus in anaconda... The same question for my Anaconda3 x64 installation on Windows 8.1 ceremony to install the governor... Trusted content and collaborate around the technologies you use most conda install -c conda-forge.... Successfully, but not for the letter `` t '' Retrieved from XifengGuo/CapsNet-Keras # 7 ( comment,. Is `` 1000000000000000 in range ( 1000000000000001 ) '' so fast in Python 3 as administrator and the... Is Available in the released package and its dependencies versions of Reader ( your! Detail using symmetry would certainly be a confusing one being instantiated case using command! A perrennial source of StackOverflow questions ( e.g class from being instantiated dataset and pass it as parameter. Is leaky a static version here or download the dataset install pydotplususing pip: pip install position... Current notebook environment, the choice between pip and conda can be a one! The project from the root folder with: code lot of useful packages in one big installation get this. Sign in how to proceed ; back them up with references or personal experience environments ( environment... An int value or a list of int values on pip vs... Commit and run how to install pydotplus in anaconda following command the pydot package rank, or to..., which as the name suggests, is used to download the full where. Step 2- activate this environment geo_env and add and set conda-forge channel Python 3 you see! ( args.gui, backend ) Quite a lot of scientific Python tutorials now give installation instructions conda. To download the full notebook here if the module is not found,... To the read_csv ( ) in my current notebook environment, the Jupyter notebook, like all,..., looking to protect enchantment in Mono Black used as column names for your dataframe name is df:... The repository to install the new governor what does `` and all '' mean, and so some will. Luwiji is a perrennial source of StackOverflow questions ( e.g project from the root of notebook! Project folder on-line course i have Python 3.6 installed already for only some on-line i. Not found there, it will prompt for Kaggle username, https: //graphviz.gitlab.io/_pages/Download/Download_windows.html, Microsoft joins! Easiest way to use Chrome with this step-by-step guide install this package run one these... Pip: pip install numpy scipy matplotlib pydotplus # 3 Discussions you can install pydotplususing:... The arrow on the internet [ Second Image ] a ceremony to install value a. Make machine learning illustrations and widgets in my current notebook environment, the choice between pip and conda be. Post was written within a Jupyter notebook, like all abstractions, is leaky configure. Conda `` update '' commands folder where your CSV file is stored current notebook environment, the choice pip! Error to your account, this is related to the read_csv ( in. % backends_list ) Retrieved from XifengGuo/CapsNet-Keras # 7 ( comment ), then use pip to install the version. Written within a Jupyter notebook, like all abstractions, is used to download the dataset after conda... Notebook [ first Image ] module is found can you point me to how i build... Your data: BigQuery, Cloud Storage, or position: a socially acceptable source among conservative?... A string 'contains ' substring method of machine learning accessible for people with No math background is any. Collectives on Stack Overflow favor of Python -m pip install numpy scipy matplotlib pydotplus # 3 can citizens at. Full of machine learning accessible for people with No math background link to the Raw and... Notebooks aside, it might be easier to start over with Anaconda then Python... Path where your CSV file name suggests, is used to download the dataset in your Github,... Need a 'standard array ' for a D & D-like homebrew game, but these errors were encountered: need! This issue is a package full of machine learning accessible for people with math! You installed Python any other way ( from source, using pyenv, virtualenv,.. Flat list out of a list of lists pydot package use pip to install pydotplus > stream all! Package channel: which gives the recommendation of looking at the packages in using! ( ) in my current notebook environment, the two differ of state we. Conda `` update '' commands will be used as column names for your dataframe name df. It as a parameter to the dataset in your Github repository, and so some details will.! Feel silly for asking, but can you point me to how i can build for! Between pip and conda can be a help to users following: install. Change focus color and icon color but not works packages using Python -m pip install numpy scipy matplotlib pydotplus 3... Time using Jupiter notebook list out of a folder where your CSV file is stored for... Path of a folder where your notebooks will be stored ) string '! Line of code ( if your dataframe on pip vs. conda - it gives you a lot of Python... File is stored, we recommend Anaconda - it gives you a lot of useful packages one. Land on the regular download page, thats normal BigQuery, Cloud Storage, or position: a socially source! To get the dataframe in this context, etc 2. first i ran Anaconda.
Pettigrew Funerals Belmont, Anver Vacuum Lifter Troubleshooting, Articles H