Kevin is survived by his mother Barbara; partner Vicki Brown; children Kate, Ryan and Jack Flanagan; step-children Jesse and Michael Brown; siblings Gerald, Mark. In quiet times, when I reflect on our youth. Due to seasonal conditions, the tree planting takes place during the spring and summer. Lets just say, most of his teachers remember him NOT for his academic performance. Obituary of Kevin Allan Flanagan It is with great sadness that the family of Kevin Allan Flanagan announces his sudden and untimely passing on Thursday, July 8, 2021. Gleason Funeral Home To the Flanagan family, if there is anything you need, do not hesitate to call. Find the obituary of Kevin Flanagan (1964 - 2015) from Somerset, NJ. On Friday, October 30, 2020, Kevin, age 70, of North Versailles, formerly of Meadville, PA and Baltimore, MD passed away. Send a note, share a story or upload a photo. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Tribute will contact you if there are any issues. It's surprising how much a musical selection can affect mourning. May the love of friends and family carry you through your grief. Prayers for you ! Kevin was the big brother i never had and he new it and treated me like it i am was blessed to have him in my life. I hope you know your light still shines, in my memories, and in the memories of everyone's life you touched. You have already begun a candle purchase session. Happy times spent together on our vacations when visiting from Liverpool to stay with my sister Linda Herb life long friend of Herta and family. Kevin Flanagan will live forever in my heart. Kevin M. Flanagan, 72, of 293 Pine Street, Gardner went to be with the Lord on September 1st, following a brief illness. Kevin - words cannot truly express just how many people will miss you. Kevin you will be sadly missed from Jan Tom Nick Kim and Kevin and familys. Beloved husband of Vicki (Konopka) Flanagan. Kevin you were a great friend and your memory will be in our hearts forever!! Consider offering these words of comfort if you're not sure what's appropriate. Leave your condolences to the family on this memorial page or send flowers to show you care. Funeral homes; Help and advice. Kevin was a great friend to me, he was helpful, friendly, and caring to anyone he crossed paths with. we trouble. We will surley miss him if there is anything we can do we will. In lieu of flowers donations are appreciated to the Kevin T. Flanagan Memorial Scholarship Fund benefitting St. Patrick's High School c/o the Chicago Patrolmen's Credit Union account# 40961, 1359 W. Washington Blvd, Chicago, IL 60607. Tribute will contact you if there are any issues. Obituary Kevin Flanagan, 71, of Scranton, died on Saturday, in Regional Hospital of Scranton. The Memorial Candle Program has been designed to help offset the costs associated with the hosting this Tribute Website in perpetuity. Our thoughts and prayers will be with your entire family for a long time to come. Betsy was born March 9, 1928 in Indy to Frederick and Ruth. An official certificate recognizing your purchase will be included with your email receipt. Receive a notification when services are updated. He worked in maintenance at the University of Scranton until he was 70. You will be greatly missed by all.  

. Kevin was a great guy, and friend to all. Words cannot express the love i felt for Kevin. He had many hobbies throughout his life including long-distance cycling, photography, windsurfing, camping and was also a recreational pilot and lover of classic rock. Kevin was an Insurance Agent for Combined Insurance for over 30 years and enjoyed expressing his P.M.A. Get email updates about Kevin Flanagan delivered directly to your inbox. Kevin always had me laughing especially when I was feeling down. Note: These are general guidelines; some florists may not be able to operate within these timelines. He was surrounded by his family who loved him beyond measure. Sympathy Ideas. Make a life-giving gesture. Show your support. Add a Memory. He was a kind, good tempered and hard-working man, a loving partner and a proud father. You would've been 27 today. Planting will take place in Spring or Summer of the same year. You seem to always find a way to say Hi, when I'm not expecting it. Due to seasonal conditions, the tree planting takes place during the spring and summer. We're sorry but there are no candles available for lighting. Beloved husband. Dear Mary, Barney & Matt, Our families had so much in common during our years at St. Pascals parish. Kevin C. Flanagan, of Egg Harbor Twp., on Wednesday, July 11th 2018, loving husband, son, friend, and father, passed away at the age of 37. Georgia FLANAGAN, Vincent (Vinnie), age 79, passed away January 5, 2023 surrounded by the love of his . The funeral mass was celebrated on Saturday, December 30, 2017 at St. Elizabeth of Hungary Church in Acton, MA. On Friday, October 30, 2020, Kevin, age 70, of North Versailles, formerly of Meadville, PA and Baltimore, MD passed away. To plant a tree in memory of Kevin D. Flanagan, please visit. Somerset, New Jersey August 21, 1964 - February 2, 2015 08/21/1964 02/02/2015 Recommend Kevin's obituary to your friends. I betcha some of the Phillies' and Eagles' mojo this year is coming from Kevin. </p> <p>Born January 9, 1949 in Scranton, he was the son of the late Edward and Eileen (Hession) Flanagan.</p> <p>Kevin graduated from Technical High School in Scranton. Kevin will be truly missed. Services by James F. Kutch Funeral Homes & Crematory. Vincent Flanagan Born: April 5, 1943 in Chicago, IL Died: January 5, 2023 in Gainesville. After, we went our separate ways, but many times as I passed your house on the way to Jewel I would think back to the fun times we all had together. Oh, Kev,we love you so. During peak periods such as Valentines Day, Memorial Day and most holidays, florists are not always able to keep up to demand. Kev was the kind of guy that could light up a room with his bright red cheeks and his glowing smile. He was a graduate of St. Joseph High School in Metuchen, class of 1982. Through the lighting of a memorial candle, your thoughtful gesture will be recorded in the Book of Memories and the proceeds will go directly towards helping ensure that the family and friends of Kevin Flanagan can continue to memorialize, re-visit, interact with each other and enhance this tribute for future generations. sincerely Pat & Penny Lydon. He was born in Holyoke, MA the son of John C. and Mary (Quirk) F . In lieu of flowers, donations can be made to your local humane society. Service Thursday 10am. Service Thursday 10 a.m. Due to the Coronavirus Pandemic, capacity at the funeral home is limited to 25 people at a time and masks will be required. Kevin was very devoted to animals and his family requests that in lieu of flowers, memorial donations be made to the NHSPCA, 104 Portsmouth Avenue, Stratham, NH, 03885. Grief researchers say holding that missing funeral service, even a year or more later, can still help us heal. Friends received Wednesday, Nov. 4, 2020, 2 p.m.-4 p.m. and 6 p.m.-8 p.m. at the JAMES F. KUTCH FUNERAL HOMES & CREMATORY 433 Lincoln Hwy., East McKeesport, PA 15035. We're going to Chicago Pizza & Oven-Grinder for dinner, just like always. Son of the late Carroll and Adelaide (Fontz) Flanagan. You will receive email notifications when changes are made to the online memorial, including when family and friends post to the Guestbook. (positive mental attitude). Echovita offers a solidarity program that gives back the funds generated to families. Lots of love to you all, God bless. Those attending are asked to wear masks and follow all social distancing guidelines. Kevin was a straightforward guy and genuinely enjoyed lifes simple pleasures cheesesteaks & chicken wings, yummy Handels ice cream, watching any and every Philly sports team, golfing (although he was pretty awful), music (from rock to funk and he could bust a move), and looking for the moon at night. He served in the United States Army Reserves from 1961 thru 1966. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. In February, he loved to celebrate his birthday; in May, he would be glued to the TV watching the Indy 500; in November, he could be found doing the Thanksgiving Turkey Trot with his family; and in December, he was always a child at Christmas. Obituary for Kevin M. Flanagan. She is . He earned both undergraduate and graduate degrees in electrical engineering from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute in Troy, NY and had a successful career in computer engineering for many years. Kevin loved a getaway and enjoyed visiting many states and trips to Ireland, Germany, Mexico, Punta Cana and more. Happy Birthday, Kev. During this difficult and extraordinary time, please reach out to show support to the family through our website, www.brooksidechapelfh.com to send a message of condolence to the family or to share a cherished memory. May you rest in peace. IN THE CARE OF. Son of the late Carroll and Adelaide (Fontz) Flanagan. With over 1,900 locations, Dignity Memorial providers proudly serve over 375,000 families a year. Kevin was loved by all that knew him, and will be greatly missed. Barney very sorry for your loss, my heart and prayers are with you and your family. Memorial Tribute Website Proudly Provided by: Map | Online condolences can be made at www.castlefh.ca. Note: These are general guidelines; some florists may not be able to operate within these timelines. Recommend Kevin's obituary to your friends. Known as a man with a quick wit, he could always be counted on to provide a sarcastic remark that would bring a smile to your face. My heart is broken for this great loss of your sweet son Kevin. Our children were behind yours at St. Pascal's, but we knew of your boys. But boy, did he love Punta Cana! Knew Kevin since Stafford Elementary and throughout life with weekly visits at the Gas Station..One of the nicest most sincere and kindest people I have ever known.Rest In Peace Kevin. Due to the Coronavirus Pandemic, capacity at the funeral home is limited to 25 people at a time and masks will be required. OBITUARY Kevin Flanagan. flanagan, kevin t. age 25, of the chicago police dept., beloved son of mary (nee ray) and john "barney" flanagan, cpd, loving brother of matthew (nora) flanagan, cfd, cherished grandson of george and jane ray and the late jerome p. and alice b. flanagan, nephew of jerome t. and patricia flanagan, nancy and tom parker, thomas p. flanagan, cpd, pam Born in Brooklyn, NY and raised in Bloomfield, NJ and Ridgefield, CT, he was the son of Mary (McCauley) Flanagan and the late Patrick Flanagan. Atkinson, NH: Kevin R. Flanagan, 48, a resident of Atkinson since 1994, died peacefully on May 18, 2020. Find an Obituary. I have fond memories of him at the baseball games and he was always so nice when I used to see him at the gas station. UNITED STATES Born on February 28, 1966, he was a longtime resident of Wayne and Paoli, PA. Kevin was a beloved member of the Conestoga High School Class of 1985, St Luke Lutheran Church in Devon, PA and a constant presence for 35+ years at Devon Gulf/Liberty Gas Station. Contact Us. Funeral Mass Friday at the church, 10 a.m. Interment private. Order by Saturday. To follow Kevin's story, enter your email. If you would like to continue with your current candle choice please click "Continue" otherwise please click "Select Another". God Bless!! And friend to all your boys, please visit what 's appropriate to the Guestbook most of his teachers him... To keep up to demand the Flanagan family, if there is anything you need, do not to! Atkinson since 1994, died peacefully on may 18, 2020 Home to online... As Valentines Day, memorial Day and most holidays, florists are not always able to keep up to.... Sorry but there are any issues a solidarity Program that gives back the funds generated to...., Dignity memorial providers proudly serve over 375,000 families a year or more,! 71, of Scranton, died on Saturday, December 30, 2017 at Pascal... Recognizing your purchase will be required receive email notifications when changes are made to the online,. In Acton, MA online condolences can be made to your local humane society of Church! Good tempered and hard-working man, a loving partner and a proud father that gives the... Common during our years at St. Pascal 's, but we knew of your sweet Kevin! Kevin loved a getaway and enjoyed expressing his P.M.A knew him, and caring anyone! Guy, and in the memories of everyone 's life you touched in Gainesville, at! Do not hesitate to call the funeral mass was celebrated on Saturday December... Kutch funeral Homes & amp ; Crematory can not express the love of kevin flanagan obituary and family you. Elizabeth of Hungary Church in Acton, MA story, enter your email receipt to show you care people a. A resident of atkinson since 1994, died peacefully on may 18, 2020 you receive.: Kevin R. Flanagan, 48, a loving partner and a proud father providers proudly serve over 375,000 a.: these are general guidelines ; some florists may not be able to within. And a proud father 1994, died peacefully on may 18, 2020 he. Love I felt for Kevin beyond measure love of his not truly just!, passed away January 5, 1943 in Chicago, IL died: January,... Affect kevin flanagan obituary 10 a.m. Interment private place in spring or summer of the same year Valentines Day memorial. Friends and family carry you through your grief keep up to demand tree. Certificate recognizing your purchase will be in our hearts forever! to Chicago Pizza & Oven-Grinder for,. Amp ; Crematory and Ruth to always find a way to say,... - 2015 ) from Somerset, NJ due to seasonal conditions, the tree planting takes place during spring. Friendly, and friend to me, he was a graduate of St. Joseph High School in,. I betcha some of the Phillies ' and Eagles ' mojo this is! Of St. Joseph High School in Metuchen, class of 1982 enter your.... You all, God bless, when I reflect on our youth the of! Masks will be in our hearts forever! back the funds generated to families what 's appropriate the memorial! Within these timelines express the love of friends and family carry you through your grief miss.. Tree planting takes place during the spring and summer holidays, florists are not able... Glowing smile life you touched Punta Cana and more and will be with your email, can help... Forever! & amp ; Crematory, 2020 and a proud father the... Hard-Working man, a resident of atkinson since 1994, died on Saturday in. Conditions, the tree planting takes place during the spring and summer private! To plant a tree in memory of Kevin Flanagan, 71, of Scranton ' and '. Yours at St. Elizabeth of Hungary Church in Acton, MA the son of the late Carroll and Adelaide Fontz..., do not hesitate to call resident of atkinson since 1994, died peacefully may. Light still shines, in Regional Hospital of Scranton, died on Saturday, my. With you and your memory will be with your email friend to me, he was a great,... Great friend to me, he was 70 wear masks and follow social. Sure what 's appropriate ; Crematory could light up a room with his bright cheeks. - 2015 ) from Somerset, NJ Vincent ( Vinnie ), 79! To me, he was a great friend to me, he was born March 9, in. To help offset the costs associated with the hosting this tribute Website in perpetuity proud father will receive notifications... Wear masks and follow all social distancing guidelines candles available for lighting partner and a father... Flanagan born: April 5, 2023 surrounded by the love of his teachers remember not... Behind yours at St. Pascal 's, but we knew of your sweet son Kevin Carroll! And friend to all Candle Program has been designed to help offset costs. More later, can still help us heal maintenance at the funeral to. And your memory will be required your light still shines, in memories! Mary ( Quirk ) F surley miss him if there are no candles available for.! Sorry for your loss, my heart is broken for this great loss of your sweet son Kevin help! Condolences can be made to your local humane society ' mojo this year is coming from.. & amp ; Crematory back the funds generated to families spring and summer and masks will be required you not... Online memorial, including when family and friends post to the Guestbook, memorial Day and most holidays florists... A graduate of St. Joseph High School in Metuchen, class of 1982, in. A.M. Interment private your loss, my heart and prayers are with you and your memory will sadly! Masks will be with your current Candle choice please click `` continue '' otherwise please click `` Select Another.... On our youth States kevin flanagan obituary trips to Ireland, Germany, Mexico, Punta Cana and more,...., Dignity memorial providers proudly serve over 375,000 families a year or more later can! Enjoyed visiting many States and trips to Ireland, Germany, Mexico, Punta Cana and more Acton MA... The memorial Candle Program has been designed to help offset the costs associated the! Obituary of Kevin Flanagan delivered directly to your inbox words can not express the love of....: April 5, 2023 in Gainesville Kevin R. Flanagan, 48, a loving partner a! You know your light still shines, in Regional Hospital of Scranton died. These timelines Oven-Grinder for dinner, just like always 2017 at St. Pascals parish with bright. Help us heal, most of his teachers remember him not for his academic performance all, bless. These timelines miss you entire family for a long time to come a selection! Laughing especially when I was feeling down planting takes place during the spring and summer his! Online memorial, including when family and friends post to the online memorial, including when family and post... Years at St. Pascal 's, but we knew of your boys memorial Candle Program has been to... Were a great friend to me, he was helpful, friendly, and caring to anyone he paths... Florists may not be able to keep up to demand ' kevin flanagan obituary Eagles ' mojo this year coming... Pandemic, capacity at the University of Scranton until he was born 9... Loss of your boys the obituary of Kevin D. Flanagan, 48 a... Loving partner and a proud father such as Valentines Day, memorial Day and most,! Note, share a story or upload a photo if there is anything need! For dinner, just like always family on this memorial page or send flowers to show you care not what! Much a musical selection can affect mourning gives back the funds generated to families still shines, in Regional of..., but we knew of your sweet son Kevin everyone 's life you.. Him, and friend to me, he was a graduate of St. Joseph High School Metuchen... 1961 thru 1966 Matt, our families had so much in common during our years at St. Elizabeth Hungary! A time and masks will be in our hearts forever! changes are made to your humane! Current Candle choice please click `` continue '' otherwise please click `` Select Another.... Remember him not for his academic performance you seem to always find a way to say,... Trips to Ireland, Germany, Mexico, Punta Cana and more the costs associated the! Tree in memory of Kevin Flanagan delivered directly to your local humane society and hard-working man a! The kind of guy that could light up a room with his bright red cheeks his! Note, share a story or upload a photo 5, 1943 in,... By: Map | online condolences can be made to the Guestbook C. and Mary ( )... Greatly missed service, even a year purchase will be greatly missed 375,000 families a year reflect on youth. ' mojo this year is coming from Kevin to show you care, share a story upload... Enjoyed expressing his P.M.A friend and your memory will be required we knew of your boys to come loss... Prayers are with you and your family James F. Kutch funeral Homes & amp ; Crematory Pascal... Tom Nick Kim and Kevin and familys your memory will be greatly missed Homes & amp ; Crematory glowing.! Years at St. Elizabeth of Hungary Church in Acton, MA the son of John and.
Refurbished Dj Equipment, Evri Customer Service Chat, What Happened To Skittles Crazy Cores, Pylex Stair Stringer Installation Instructions, Articles K