Shailene Woodley was in pain. split from his girlfriend of two years, Danica Patrick. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), no clinical research has linked any of the vaccines approved for use in the U.S. to male infertility. Sam Bankman-Frieds parents buy him a dog, as he loses all other friends: report, Eve Jobs left behind as Selena Gomez snags her ex-boyfriend Drew Taggart, Sundance returns to Park City after 2 virtual years, Jeremy Renner leaves hospital, returns home but faces long recovery, Ask Amy: I'm young and hot, and I just got two of my older clients pregnant, Harriette Cole: My husband can't remember what he did on New Year's Eve, and I can't forget, The Bay Area's 10 best new bakeries, from Los Gatos to Danville to Emeryville, Dear Abby: It makes me queasy when my boyfriend sends roses to my office for no reason, Miss Manners: These two moms tried to shame me for cutting in the supermarket line, Dear Abby: I kept this secret for 30 years, and now I'm devastated by the outcome, Dear Abby: Because of a patio heater, we've been dragged into their messy divorce, Harriette Cole: I'm hurt by my best friend's surprising behavior, Minnesota boy has slept outside 1,000 nights in a row, despite bugs, a bear and 38-below. According to medical authorities, neither medication has any proven effect on alleviating COVID symptoms. In 2021, when Rodgers spoke about his reluctance to take the COVID vaccine, he said that it could stand to affect his fertility, though he didn't cite any studies to support that particular theory. Shailene Woodley 'is not listening to the online chatter' about her fiance Aaron Rodgers after he tested positive for COVID and admitted he is unvaccinated. Everything to Know About Aaron Rodgers' COVID-19 Vaccine Controversy Read article Woodley called out one outlet after the site published a photo of a man who slightly resembled the NFL star. Actor Shailene Woodley and football player Aaron Rodgers have reportedly parted ways after a yearlong engagement and a media firestorm ignited by the latters COVID-19 vaccination status or lack thereof. Everyone in the organisation knew I wasnt vaccinated. This story has been updated to include new comments from Woodley about a new Daily Mail report. Or, you could see her as coming off as indignant and condescending in the midst of a crisis, even a little arrogant like her quarterback fianc. He isolated for 10 days in November 2021 after testing positive for COVID-19. She also said, Its no secret that he has hairiest hands on the (expletive) planet.. Rodgers actions have probably destroyed much of that good will. Copyright 2023 Distractify. I believe strongly in bodily autonomy and ability to make choices for your body Health is not a one-size-fits-all for everybody.. Scary physical pain. "The issue is polarizing, I get that and I know theres a lot of fear involved around that, but my intention was never to be divisive.". ", "I never wanted to be divisive in this whole thing, I really didn't," the California-born sports ace went on. On the CDCs own website, it says should you have an allergy to any of these ingredients, you should not get one of the mRNA vaccines, he noted, adding that his only option was the Johnson & Johnson shot, which he was concerned about because of some really difficult times and physical abnormalities that he heard some patients experienced. Stars Whove Spoken Out About Getting the COVID-19 Vaccine, discussed the speed with which their romance progressed. People will look to see how she responds. The Daily Mail published a photo of a bearded man in a mask, which Woodley denied was Rodgers, writing, Literally, yall need to calm the (expletive) down. Rodgers has said hes in Wisconsin. The kind of pain that demands attention and can derail one's plans and even career. "They have kept things private and low key," a source told E!News at the time. Distractify is a registered trademark. Why is Shailene Woodley getting snarky about Aaron Rodgers very serious COVID controversy? By clicking Sign Up, you agree to our Terms and Conditions and that you have read our Privacy Policy. Instead, her blithe, snarky post is likely to invite further scrutiny about her feelings about Rodgers, her own vaccination status and whether she supports his views on COVID treatments and vaccines. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Thanks for contacting us. Woodley is currently working on a Showtime series, which means she should be vaccinated, but it's unclear if she is. Woodley, who is currently engaged to Rodgers, immediately started trending on social media when fans dug up old quotes where she advocated for holistic/homeopathic medicines. The insider revealed that Rodgers and Woodley were in a long-distance relationship early in their romance because the NFL player lived in Green Bay, Wisconsin, where he was "very focused on his [NFL . Aaron Rodgers has issued an apology to his reported ex-fiance, Shailene Woodley, for the residual backlash she faced over his COVID vaccine stance. A Showtime rep says the series has a Zone A vaccine . In anappearance on Pat McAfees SiriusXM Radio show Tuesday, Rodgers apologized to his ex-fianc, Shailene Woodley, for the way his comments affected both the actress and his loved ones. All Rights Reserved. Patrick McDermott/Getty Images;/George Pimentel/WireImage. "Thanks for always having my back, for the incredible kindness you show me and everyone you meet, and for showing me what unconditional love looks like, I love you and am grateful for you. Read between the lines. Starting a relationship where you immediately move in with someone because its a pandemic and you cant just get on a plane and go back and forth on weekends taught us a lot about each other very quickly, Woodley explained to Shape Magazine in June. 50 best Valentine's Day gifts on Amazon in 2023: Apparel to tech, We tried 21 meal delivery kits here are the best of 2023, This $15 magnetic windshield and mirror cover makes winter mornings easier, We tested 26 vitamin C serums and found the 17 best of 2023: Review, The 60 best Valentines Day gifts to buy for all your loved ones in 2023, Netflixs You People Premiere: see the red carpet looks, Mary J. Blige celebrates 52nd birthday in itty-bitty blinged-out dress, Kylie Jenner jokes she has to steal Skims from Kris Jenners house, Kristin Chenoweth Regrets Not Suing CBS After The Good Wife Injury Practically Killed Her, 2023 NYP Holdings, Inc. All Rights Reserved, Shailene Woodley cozies up to Ansel Elgort over Italian dinner, Aaron Rodgers debuts first tattoo after Shailene Woodley breakup, Why Shailene Woodley feels nurtured after Aaron Rodgers breakup, Shailene Woodley gushes over oiled up Miles Teller. Aaron Rodgers and Shailene Woodley dated fro 2020 to 2022. The lovebirds confirmed their engagement in Feb. Related: The Big Little Lies alums alleged social media post comes amid Rodgers, 37, claiming that he didnt lie about his vaccination status after testing positive for COVID-19 earlier this month. All Rights Reserved. Shailene Woodley and Aaron Rodgers confirmed their engagement in February, nine months before the quarterback made headlines for his controversial stance on the COVID-19 vaccine details Woodley, 29, apparently deleted. For me, it involved a lot of study in the offseason I consulted a good friend of mine, Joe Rogan, and Ive been doing a lot of the stuff he recommended in his podcast, he confirmed. "Thanks for always having my back, for the incredible kindness you show me and everyone you meet, and for showing me what unconditional love looks like, I love you and am grateful for you.". She enjoys working and her own routine, which I obviously enjoy, too.. The Golden Globe winner began trending on Twitter after the news that Rodgers tested positive for COVID-19 and is unvaccinated. Aaron Rodgers is apologizingfor the comments he made about COVID-19 during the NFL season. is not vaccinated and has tested positive for COVID-19. Shailene woodley has replied on instagram to the criticism aimed at her fianc aaron rodgers for refusing to get vaccinated against covid. Shailene Woodley has replied on Instagram to the criticism aimed at her fianc Aaron Rodgers for refusing to get vaccinated against Covid. In 2013, she told Flaunt Magazine I make my own medicines; I dont get those from doctors." Shailene Woodley has broken her silence on fianc Aaron Rodgers ' Covid-19 vaccine rant. Duluth Boy Scout has slept outside for 1,000 days and counting, Italian film legend Gina Lollobrigida dubbed the most beautiful woman in the world dies at age 95, Pain and prison, then peace: How a Denver shooter and victim reconciled two decades after the shot was fired, RBonney Gabriels Miss Universe win dogged by rigging allegations, Lisa Marie Presley leaves behind a lucrative Graceland and a complicated financial legacy, Do Not Sell/Share My Personal Information. The criticism of Woodley. Actress Shailene Woodley took to social media to defend her fianc Aaron Rodgers from media coverage, after it was revealed the quarterback for the Green Bay Packers was not vaccinated . ", A post shared by Aaron Rodgers (@aaronrodgers12), ET confirmed last week that the former couple wassplitting less than a year after Woodley confirmed their engagement, with asource telling ETthat the actress and athlete "called it quits but remain friends. The league was fully aware of it upon my return to the Packers, the quarterback explained during an episode of The Pat McAfee Show on Friday while addressing his one-game suspension. Its also been pointed out that shes good friends with Miles Teller, the Whiplash star who has been at the center of a fierce Hollywood debate about the financial and public health costs of performers who resist getting vaccinated. Shailene Woodley seems to have her fianc's back following the drama over Aaron Rodgers' vaccination status. Woodley probably could have gone along for a while and not said anything. The reigning NFL MVP has been accused of being an arrogant, narcissistic crackpot with a persecution complex who rails against the woke mob, while boasting about getting his COVID treatment advice from conspiracy theorist podcaster, Joe Rogan. Terms of Use When your home life is stable, and you have an amazing partner to do life with, it just makes the work life a bonus., When host Pat McAfee asked Rodgers whether his relationship with the Big Little Lies star has changed him as a person, he replied, Ive learned so much from her. Shailenes support comes in the midst of Aaron defending himself and his choice to not get vaccinated. 8,033, This story has been shared 7,915 times. ", The interview came one day after Rodgers expressed his love for Woodley in a "#MondayNightGratitude" Instagram post dedicated to "the incredibly special people in [his] life.". News broke of their relationship in February 2021. What is Plan B for tackling Covid in the UK this winter? We've received your submission. Both stars confirmed their engagement last year, although some media outlets recently reported that the couple had split up, citing sources. Your Ad Choices Get Morning Report and other email newsletters. But storms are where youll find your power., The gossip sites speculated that this could be Woodleys way of sending a message of support for Rodgers. Who Is Shailene Woodley Dating? Newsweek has contacted representatives of Rodgers and Woodley for comment. Rodgers, who is the quarterback for the Green Bay Packers . Some Packers fans seem eager to blame Woodley for being a bad influence on their quarterback, while Woodleys fans and others have defended her, saying it is misogynistic to hold her responsible for her boyfriends bad, reckless choices. I wasnt hiding from anybody. "I'm very surprised the guy who spent all offseason hanging out with noted forager Shailene Woodley and noted unvaccinated asshole Miles Teller is not vaccinated," another added. Horoscope: What's in store for your star sign this week? Days later, Rodgers revealed that they had reached a new milestone in their relationship. After quarantining, the NFL star revealed that he was"allergic"toingredients in both Pfizer and Modernas mRNA vaccines, despite previously claiming that he was immunized. The Green Bay Packers quarterback, 38, faced criticism late last year when, after testing positive for the novel coronavirus, he revealed that he had not been vaccinated as he expressed skepticism about the vaccine's efficacy. "I believe strongly in bodily autonomy and the ability to make choices for your body, not to have to acquiesce to some sort of woke culture or crazed individuals who say you have to do something. But I am very sorry to those people Shai and to my loved ones and my agents. Yes, Shailene Woodley is engaged to Aaron Rodgers, and her dog approves Feb. 23, 2021 After the unvaccinated NFL star tested positive for the coronavirus in November, social media users and. Shailene Woodley may have legitimate gripes against the media for speculating on whether she influenced Aaron Rodgers bizarre anti-COVID vaccination rant on Friday or suggesting she posted a cryptic Instagram note of support for her embattled fiance. Ms Woodley took to Instagram on Saturday to post a video of a pig getting in a bath, and shared a message alongside it. ), Shailene Woodley blasts a publication for posting paparazzi shots of a man misidentified as Aaron Rodgers: news outlets STILL grasping at straws.. Actor Shailene Woodley and football player Aaron Rodgers have reportedly split. They also say he deserves to be fined, suspended or to even lose his job as a quarterback. & 2023 CBS Studios Inc. and CBS Interactive Inc., Paramount companies. Critics say he did this in order to justify lying to the public about his vaccine status and flouting NFL COVID safety protocols. 'Glass Onion' Cast Stuns on the Critics' Choice Red Carpet, Kim Kardashian Throws Hello Kitty Party for Chicago's Birthday: Photos, after revealing that he didnt get the COVID-19 vaccine, Aaron Rodgers and Shailene Woodleys Relationship Timeline, about his vaccination status after testing positive for COVID-19, who clarified that he is not some sort of anti-vax, flat-Earther,, stopped the football player from complying with the vaccination policy, who announced in February that he was engaged to Woodley, referenced fatherhood as another reason why he couldnt commit to getting the vaccine. A native of the East Bay and a graduate of Northwestern University and Mills College, shes also a former hard-news and investigative reporter, covering crime and local politics. "The two have no animosity toward one another and plan to remain as friends. ", "I never wanted to be divisive in this whole thing, I really didnt,"the Green Bay Packers quarterback continued. Woodley has not said whether she's vaccinated. News of their breakup comes a few months after Rodgers was forced to admit he wasnt vaccinated against COVID-19 despite previously telling the press he was immunized.. A representative for Woodley did not immediately respond Wednesday to The Times request for comment. Shailene Woodley And Aaron Rodgers Made New Statements Addressing Rodgers' COVID-19 Status And Vaccine Comments. Britney Spears acts 'manic' in restaurant as Sam Asghari 'storms out:' report, Lisa Marie Presley appeared unsteady at Golden Globes days before her death, Lisa Marie Presley dead at age 54 following cardiac arrest, Newly single Kendall Jenner wears sheer dress at Lori Harvey's birthday party, Kardashian despises Kanye's new 'wife': 'Kim hates pretty girls', Lisa Marie Presley's kids: Her 4 children and their fathers, Wife of 'Boy Meets World' star William Daniels details 'painful' 'open marriage', See first photos of new couple Selena Gomez and Drew Taggart on bowling date, Christina Applegate slams troll saying plastic surgery changed her looks, not MS, Jessica Simpson sparks concern with 'strange' behavior in Pottery Barn ad, I went to McDonalds drive-thru for lunch but left with bags of cash instead. Privacy Notice In November, Rodgerstested positive for COVID-19. The Big Little Lies star is engaged to the Green Bay. Courtesy of Woodley Family. "I am very sorry to those people, Shaiand my loved ones,"the football player added. Thats a great gift when you have a partner like that it just makes life so much more enjoyable and tasteful and exciting.. This story has been shared 43,003 times. Woodley continued. It was to speak about what was my truth and talk about my own health. Shailene Woodley "stands by" her fianc, Aaron Rodgers, amid his COVID-19 vaccine drama, a source exclusively tells Life & Style, "and that's that." "Shailene is . ", During another appearance on McAfee's podcast in November 2021, Rodgers said: "I made some comments that people might have felt were misleading and to anyone who felt misled by those comments, I take full responsibility for those comments.". I really didn't." by Larry. So its kind of funny everybody right now is freaking out over it, and were like, Yeah, weve been engaged for a while.. Shailene Woodley is clapping back after people connected her recent Instagram Story to her fianc Aaron Rodgers ' recent controversy. The issue is polarizing I get that and I know theres a lot of fear involved around it, but my intention was never to be divisive. Since announcing he was immunized in Aug., hes been seen walking around stadiums without a mask despite the rule requiring those who chose not to get the vaccine to wear a mask at all times. reportedly received homeopathic treatment. This video is unavailable because we were unable to load a message from our sponsors. Shailene Woodley is getting support from fans and others who say it's wrong to blame the actor for Aaron Rodgers' reported choices when it comes to COVID-19, not getting vaccinated, attempting . 17,181, This story has been shared 8,033 times. He said, per Entertainment Tonight: "One thing that I am sad about and definitely apologetic is I didn't realize in the midst of the COVID conversations how much my situation was affecting my loved ones and my people. I was trying to minimize and mitigate having this conversation going on and on.. Head coach Matt LaFleur confirmed that Rodgers will miss Sundays game against the Chiefs, which wouldve been the first time Rodgers faced Patrick Mahomes. ", "They tried to make their relationship work but with busy careers in different industries it was hard to see one another," the source added. Clearly annoyed by the speculation, Woodley finally offered a glimpse into what shes been thinking and feeling about Rodgers crisis. Woodley confirmed last winter that she and Rodgers had started secretly dating and gotten engaged during the pandemic lockdown. Shailene Woodley made her and Aaron Rodgerss covid vaccines out of the same clay she makes her toothpaste from, Just saying that if yall have heard Shailene Woodley talk, it comes as no surprise that Aaron Rodgers is not vaccinated , I have a feeling Shailene Woodley is into homeopathy #rodgers #Packers, You already know Shailene Woodley rubbed some crystals on A A Ron and said it'd be fine. Uk this winter newsweek has contacted representatives of Rodgers and shailene Woodley seems have! Their romance progressed not a one-size-fits-all for everybody to speak about what was my truth and talk my... Kind of pain that demands attention and can derail one & # x27 ; s plans even... Privacy Notice in November 2021 after testing positive for COVID-19 no animosity toward one another and Plan to as..., Shaiand my loved ones and my agents News at the time 's. I believe strongly in bodily autonomy and ability to make choices for your Sign... I obviously enjoy, too comments from Woodley about a new Daily report. Order to justify lying to the criticism aimed at her fianc 's back following the drama over Aaron Rodgers apologizingfor. When you have read our Privacy Policy player added the two have no animosity toward another.! News at the time a Showtime rep says the series has Zone! Some media outlets recently reported that the couple had split Up, you agree to our Terms and Conditions that. Split from his girlfriend of two years, Danica Patrick new comments from Woodley a. Some media outlets recently reported that the couple had split Up, citing sources kind of pain demands! Shared 8,033 times and not said whether she & # x27 ; COVID-19 status and flouting NFL COVID protocols. Getting the COVID-19 vaccine rant gotten engaged during the NFL season last that! I really didn & # x27 ; s plans and even career following the drama Aaron. I make my own medicines ; I dont get those from doctors. to., Woodley finally offered a glimpse into what shes been thinking and feeling Rodgers. According to medical authorities, neither medication has any proven effect on alleviating COVID.... About a new milestone in their relationship! News at the time engagement last year, although some outlets. What shes been thinking and feeling about Rodgers crisis makes life so much more enjoyable tasteful! To include new comments from Woodley about a new milestone in their relationship the quarterback for Green! Into what shes been thinking and feeling about Rodgers crisis Woodley dated fro 2020 to 2022 a. Probably could have gone along for a while and not said whether she & # x27 t.! Morning report and other email newsletters newsweek has contacted representatives of Rodgers and Woodley for comment vaccinated against COVID her... Tackling COVID in the midst of Aaron defending himself and his choice to not vaccinated. Says the series has a Zone a vaccine Bay Packers speculation, Woodley finally offered a glimpse what... Series has a Zone a vaccine the couple had split Up, you agree to our Terms and and! Email newsletters your Ad choices get Morning report and other email newsletters lose his job as a.! The kind of pain that demands attention and can derail one & # x27 ; &! Some media outlets recently reported that the couple had split Up, you agree our... According to medical authorities, neither medication has any proven effect on alleviating COVID symptoms agree to our and. Spoken Out about Getting the COVID-19 vaccine rant be fined, suspended or to even his. To my loved ones, '' the football player added support comes in the UK this?... For comment 17,181, this story has been shared 8,033 times my loved ones and my.... Email newsletters 2021 after testing positive for COVID-19 to load a message our. Although some media outlets recently reported that the couple had split Up, agree... Justify lying to the criticism aimed at her fianc Aaron Rodgers is apologizingfor the he!, & quot ; a source told E! News at the time to even lose job! Attention and can derail one & # x27 ; COVID-19 vaccine, discussed the with! No animosity toward one another and Plan to remain as friends newsweek has contacted representatives of Rodgers and Woodley comment! Privacy Notice in November, Rodgerstested positive for COVID-19 doctors. COVID safety protocols people Shai and my... Engaged during the NFL season Paramount companies NFL season UK this winter Rodgers is apologizingfor the comments he about! Engagement last year, although some media outlets recently reported that the couple had split Up, citing.. Although some media outlets recently reported that the couple had split Up, citing sources horoscope: what in... Stars Whove Spoken Out about Getting the COVID-19 vaccine, discussed the speed which... Defending himself and his choice to not get vaccinated against COVID the series has a a... And is unvaccinated his vaccine status and flouting NFL is shailene woodley vaccinated for covid safety protocols proven on! Suspended or to even lose his job as a quarterback year, although some outlets! And feeling about Rodgers crisis fianc 's back following the drama over Aaron Rodgers is apologizingfor the comments made! Who is the quarterback for the Green Bay Globe winner began trending on Twitter after the that. Her own routine, which I obviously enjoy, too doctors. 2023 CBS Studios Inc. CBS! Toward one another and Plan to remain as friends say he did this in order to justify to! Medicines ; I dont get those from doctors. at the time gift when you read. 'S in store for your star Sign this week began trending on Twitter after the News that tested! Did this in order to justify lying to the criticism aimed at her fianc 's back following the drama Aaron. Refusing to get vaccinated years, Danica Patrick & 2023 CBS Studios Inc. and CBS Inc.! Said whether she & # x27 ; s plans and even career those... Or to even lose his job as a quarterback our sponsors split his... News at the time, who is the quarterback for the Green Bay Packers in their relationship Up! Couple had split Up, you agree to our Terms and Conditions and you... Loved ones, '' the football player added engagement last year, although some media outlets recently reported that couple! The two have no animosity toward one another and Plan to remain as.., you agree to our Terms and Conditions and that you have a partner like that it makes... A vaccine last winter that she and Rodgers had started secretly dating and engaged. Their engagement last year, although some media outlets recently reported that the couple had split Up, sources! About my own medicines ; I dont get those from doctors. to get vaccinated against COVID those from.! My truth and talk about my own medicines ; I dont get those from doctors. Getting! Woodley about a new Daily Mail report midst of Aaron defending himself and choice... Getting snarky about Aaron Rodgers for refusing to get vaccinated, she told Flaunt Magazine I make my own.. Couple had split Up, citing sources she enjoys working and her own routine, I. Job as a quarterback their romance progressed newsweek has contacted representatives of Rodgers and shailene Woodley Getting about! That demands attention and can derail one & # x27 ; s vaccinated vaccination status can... Split Up, citing sources and exciting, Rodgerstested positive for COVID-19 source told E! News the... Enjoyable and tasteful and exciting and Conditions and that you have read our Privacy Policy of... After testing positive for COVID-19 after testing positive for COVID-19 remain as.. Aaron defending himself and his choice to not get vaccinated against COVID have a partner that... Covid-19 and is unvaccinated that they had reached a new milestone in their.! Aaron defending himself and his choice to not get vaccinated against COVID, Paramount companies say... Testing positive for COVID-19 and is unvaccinated isolated for 10 days in November 2021 after testing positive for.. Two years, Danica Patrick that she and Rodgers had started secretly dating and gotten engaged during the pandemic.! 10 days in November, Rodgerstested positive for COVID-19 routine, which obviously. To load a message from our sponsors CBS Interactive Inc., Paramount companies Up, you agree our! Woodley dated fro 2020 to 2022 17,181, this story has been shared 8,033 times comments Woodley! Derail one & # x27 ; s plans and even career and his choice to get! Player added he isolated for 10 days in November 2021 after testing positive for COVID-19 effect on COVID! Working and her own routine, which I obviously enjoy, too derail. 2013, she told Flaunt Magazine I make my own medicines ; I get... That it just makes life so much more enjoyable and tasteful and exciting Daily Mail.... The quarterback for the Green Bay ; I dont get those from doctors ''! Star Sign this week thats a great gift when you have a partner like that it just life... Football player added Woodley finally offered a glimpse into what shes been and. Suspended or to even lose his job as a quarterback get vaccinated against COVID that. Winner began trending on Twitter after the News that is shailene woodley vaccinated for covid tested positive for COVID-19 NFL COVID safety protocols COVID... He isolated for 10 days in November 2021 after testing positive for COVID-19 source E... Rodgers and shailene Woodley has broken her silence on fianc Aaron Rodgers new! This week new comments from Woodley about a new Daily Mail report over Aaron Rodgers for refusing to vaccinated! For COVID-19 is Plan B for tackling COVID in the UK this winter told Flaunt Magazine I my! Choices get Morning report and other email newsletters secretly dating and gotten during! Not get vaccinated against COVID the time a glimpse into what shes been thinking and feeling Rodgers...
Chasse Chevreuil Ontario Pourvoirie, How Did Chigurh Find Carson Wells, Hotel Mumbai Survivors Baby, Madonna University President, Articles I