Then I canceled the service and I received a early termination fee of $11364.00 ( yes Eleven Thousand) Couldn't understand simple math. Invoice Data kWh Usage Total Invoiced Amount Expected amount as per my calculation Difference over charge The next day I get a bill for the entire amount again, despite already having paid half. THEY ARE NOT SERVICING CUSTOMER COMPLAINTS AND NOT HONORING THEIR CONTRACT! A known delay was identified on your account; however, the issue will be escalated again to ensure your invoices are generated properly. The deposit requirement must be satisfied prior to starting services with Gexa Energy. When considering complaint information, please take into account the company's size and volume of transactions, and understand that the nature of complaints and a firm's responses to them are often more important than the number of complaints. , Allentown, Bethlehem, & Easton Internet Service Service . Thank you for contacting Gexa Energy with your concerns. If that occurs, an individual line item for each charge/credit will appear below the TDU Delivery Charges. The way in which Gexa advertises their plan is at best misleading, at worst it is a scam plan. A supervisor callback request has also been opened for your ex-husbands previous Gexa Energy account, regarding the outstanding balance due. I am not even going to dispute previous overate and incorrect billing. You are 65 or older and are not currently late on payments for any electric service account. 16 years' experience in successful complaint resolution, Each complaint is handled individually by highly qualified experts, Last but not least, all our services are absolutely free. This invoice qualified for the $50 Usage Credit in your contract. Esta informacin est disponible en Espaol. These cookies help us keep your account safe and prevent fraud. charges of $662.15 for Actual usage of 3397 kWh from 5/11/2022 to 6/10/2022. If you do not meet the deposit exception requirement or demonstrate a satisfactory credit history, you may be required to pay a deposit in order for your service to start with Gexa. No body calls you back, nobody knows how to file a complaint with the electric company. I have spoken to at least 7 gexa employees. I get a bill of $400 ! Plus, get a $100 Visa Reward Card! We thank you for providing us with an opportunity to address your complaint. Honey Gold rewards is one of the best parts of Honey. I REALLY NEED HELP WITH THIS! My contract price is fixed but, will have a discount if below 2000 kWh. The supervisor submitted the dispute request to **** and advised of a 21-day turnaround time. Eso Clever Alchemist, Special Texas electricity rates with promo code up to 45% off other big brands. To learn more about electric provider reviews, see our full list here. We use performance cookies to understand how you interact with our site. The Choose Energy marketplace makes it easier to shop around because you can see rates and plans across many providers, all in one place. Learn more. If you use between 2,000 and 2,500 kWh, you are eligible for a $100 usage credit. Daylio Vs Journey, Fine. Get the latest on community initiatives, local events, energy-saving tips and more! Your account was automatically reinstated on the same plan. Gexa Energy currently offers both fixed-rate and variable-rate energy plans. Being Over Charged Make Gexa Energy bill payments in one of our many . I did pay the bill because it is due and did not want to be delinquent, but I refuse to continue doing business with them. If you do not have an online MyGexa account,sign up now! Submit a complaint and get your issue resolved. If you use between 1,500 and 1,999 kWh a month on the 12-month plan, you will receive a $50 usage credit. Method Wow Drama, Redhead Girl Looney Tunes Character, Your usage has been added to your bills instead of being replaced, and you are disputing the overcharges. Our records confirm that no new invoices have generated yet as of this date. Can I cancel a scheduled Auto Pay payment? Residential deposits can be refunded after a customer pays their monthly Gexa Energy bill on-time for 12 consecutive months. Gexa Energy offers a variety of plans in each Transmission and Distribution Utility (TDU) area. I have the same problem and question also the accuracy of the reading at the meterI sign up for a certain fix rate plan but, the price is closer to 20 cents writing in small print that is the allowed increase. At Choose Energy, our reporters seek out information that puts you in control of your energy. Electric Bill from Gexa over charged for service. Cancel account without early termination penalties. Get an Estimate of Your Bill You can get an estimate of your monthly bill amount and easily review and renew your plan. Cancellation fees vary depending on the provider and the length of your plan, so check the Electricity Facts Label (EFL) before signing up. Further review of your account indicates the following: On August 10, 2022 Gexa Energy issued your first months invoice of $429.33 for a reported usage of 1821 kWh from 7/6/2022 to 8/9/2022. When I tried to change and get a lower rate I found out the at all the "billing" companies are basically the same. Further review of your account indicates the following: On March 18, 2022 Gexa Energy issued an invoice of $120.25 for an Estimated usage of 1121 kWh for the usage period of 2/9/2022 to 3/11/2022. They do NOT bring affordable electricity plans Desired outcome: Visit your local Money Services location with enough funds to cover all bills, including any fees. Find Money Services within the Kroger Family of Stores near you. In the customer service category, the P2C complaint score is taken from the Public Utility Commission of Texas most recent scorecard, which can be foundhere. Gexa Energy does not offer no-deposit plans. Cookies and tracking technologies are small text files saved on your device when you use a web browser. Get a low-rate Gexa Energy Saver Plan with up to 2 FREE Smart Thermostats + free install (up to a $550 value). Notification of TDU Pricing Change The PUCT requires Gexa Energy to inform its customers when a TDU rate change occurs through contract renewal, which may result in a change to recurring and non-recurring TDU Charges. Upon speaking with our customer service team, your Early Termination Fee of $295 has been waived and a courtesy $75 applied to your account. Kramer Allrad Dealer, Thank you for contacting Gexa Energy with your concerns. As such, the outstanding account balance is currently $688.48. It's easy to pay your bill in one click and check we've received your latest payment. It was my apartment complex. Total Charges The total amount charged by Gexa Energy. (this has been going on for 2 months). Read about how we make money to learn more. If your payment is less than the total amount due, late fees and/or interruption of service may apply. Are you ready to start shopping for an energy plan for your home? I want them to make reasonable adjustments to both of those accounts. We are open both weekends and evenings to benefit those with busy schedules. Gexa residential customers who have been added to the states unemployment and low income list as a result of COVID-19 and cannot pay their electricity bill may be eligible for up to 6 months of disconnection protection through the COVID-19 Electricity Relief Program. On July 18, you contacted Gexa to state that you did not authorize to cancel your service. Thesis Statements For Twelfth Night, Your email address will not be published. Ensure on-time payment of your Gexa Energy bill by utilizing one of our quick and easy payment options: To learn more about each of these options, please clickhere. A Young Girl, Consumption 12/22/22-1/3/23: 1175 kWh broken down as 783 kWh @0.131 (within contract) and 392 kWh @0.229 (rollover) Cannot consume 928kWh (12/22-12/28), then 783kWh (12/22-12/30). This comment was posted by a verified customer. Then once you realize you are getting ripped off and switch then they get you for another 268.00 early termination. (It was probably still too much). Account number ********, This is not a solution. Register Are you ready to make managing your account even easier? Variable-rate plans allow for flexibility in case you need to end your contract early and dont want to pay a fee. For one-time bill payment options, clickhere. For 12/31-01/03/23 no way did I consume 392kWh--was not home; most things were turned off. Please review your payment method details and make any necessary updates or refer to your card issuer or bank concerning your payment method. Vegetarian Vs Non Vegetarian(argumentative Essay), Enroll on the Gexa Solar Benefits 36 Plan Earn bill credits for your excess solar energy. What is the best Gexa Energy electricity plan? Avail daily usage data--will show consumption was over 1000kWh by 12/30. The fact this plan only exists by word of mouth and not ****** should have been the first clue that things were going to go south fast. Generate your own 100% green energy to power your home. Your Auto Pay may not draft is there is an issue with your payment method, including but not limited to a response for your card issuer or bank indicating the payment method is invalid due to being reported as lost, stolen or incorrect payment method details. is below 1000 kWh or above 2000 kWh. As you may be aware, Oncor processes all electric transactions for your service area based on information provided in Good Faith as accurate. If you use between 2,000 and 2,500 kWh, you are eligible for a $100 usage credit. (Hint: Our call center agents can give only three days for a payment extension.) If the credit exceeds the total of the customers final bill, a refund check for the difference will be issued. This is especially common on statements that include canceled and re-billed charges. ","acceptedAnswer":{"@type":"Answer","text":"Gexa Energy customers use an online account called MyGexa to pay bills. Update: Your utility company depends on your location and is not affected by switching providers. Account Number. /NonFullScreenPageMode /UseNone. I called them thinking its a mistake , they were justifying the charges, no one in billing can help. Now I say nothing has changed the temp. Box 4060 S'/1:0,84_ C}0XqL }75P@o*9oJx%d*#dLWL/~}~=o^-"?8M( Killeen, Texas 76540-4060. In starting, I received 3 bills as per my agreement but starting from 09/02/2021 I start getting over charge on each bill. On July 16, 2022 Gexa Energy issued a Final Bill for $119.92. Businesses can also take advantage of Gexa Energys commercial electricity, with Texas-based customer service, efficiency services, and access to NextEras wind and solar investments. I haven't been able to login to the website from the desktop using ANY of the top 6 browsers, including Google, Edge, Firefox, or any others since I became a customer 3 months ago. I was absent from home for 3 days during the Labor Day weekend and my bill still range slightly above 2000kw. You requested to cancel your account as of 9/12/2022 due to a Move Out. Stream Gate Dub, We appreciate your feedback. Texas electricity 12-mo rates up to 42% off other big brands. Tim Cook House, Texas Electricity Rates with Green Energy Plans up to 38% off other big brands. My electric bill for an 746 sq ft condo was 425.00 for February and now its the same for March and into April. To choose the best plan for you, use Choose Energys marketplace to compare features across the different plans."}}]}. For the fastest service, please use our automated phone system at (866) 961-9399 to make payments or for payment arrangements. Grey Daze Songs, Find out the earliest date your services can start. My rate appeared to more than double as my bill went from $193 for 1400 kWh, to $418 for 2193 kWh when temps reached over 100 for many days. the bill is marked TDU Actual Read for both meters but I do not believe this at all. Please contact me or bill me immediately! To see for which payment arrangements your account is eligible, simplysign-in to your online MyGexa account. Gexa Energys Eco Saver Plus 12 is currently their lowest rate. Liars and Charlatans from the word GO! Meanwhile, Gexa has been Better Business Bureau accredited since 2010. Find Money Services within the Kroger Family of Stores near you. How can I look for the deals at Gexa Electricity & Energy? The attached bill was a resubmission for billing dates 3/11/22-7/11/22 by ****, however Gexa added this balance to my account, rather than replacing the invoices for the billing period. Desired outcome: Everything was turned off when I left A/C turned up high and still they are asking for $400! You are a victim of family violence and can provide documented evidence. Your Electricity Service How do I report a power outage or electrical emergency? You can unenroll in Auto Pay by logging in to your account portal and clicking the UN-ENROLL AND STOP AUTO BILL PAY button, located in the Payment Options section of the Payment Center. Por favor llame a Gexa Energy al (713) 961 9399 en Houston o (866) 961 9399 fuera de Houston, o por internet https://www.gexaenergy . Who Killed Walt In Murder In The First, Upon review, the Gexa agent who assisted you failed to apply the same contract terms to your account. To pay your monthly bill online, simplysign-in to your online MyGexaaccount. We call the company and get the absolute run around and are basically told to shut up and pay. Your complaint states that you are being overcharged and have been receiving unusually high bills. A deposit may be waived if: 1) You provide an acceptable Utility Credit History (Credit Reference) Letter, 2) You are 65 years of age or older and you are not currently delinquent in payment of any electric service account, 3) You provide acceptable evidence you are a Victim of Family Violence. You can cancel your scheduled Auto Pay payment before your bill due date. If your payment is less than the total amount due, late fees and/or interruption of service may apply. If you require any payment assistance once your invoices generate, Gexa Energy will be happy to review payment options for your account. Silver Pooja Items Hyderabad, Gexa is a scam company charging one of the highest rates out there. Gexa Energy Customer Relations Department. % This portion repeats the billing date, account number, and payment due date and includes the customers mailing address, the amount due, the payment remittance mailing address, and contact phone numbers for payment with a credit card. You can read more about how we use cookies in our, Electricity savings on Texas 24 and 36-mo rates up to 42% off other big brands. This dispute was submitted on 8/01/22. I called Gexa to submit a dispute & get the correct usage billed. Respecting Boundaries Quotes, Plans are available with both fixed and variable rates. they blame the problem on the electric provider and the provider blames it on Gexa. Gexa has completed a billing dispute investigation at your request to confirm that the usage reported as Actual was obtained from readings at the meter. Angus Lennie Cause Of Death, I called oncor to verify my usage for that time frame & it does not match what gexa is billing me. For reference, your historical usage in 2021 for this time period reflects a reported usage of 2514 kWh, possibly due to Winter Storm Uri. The company buys renewable wind and solar credits to offset the total price of your bill, making it an ideal green energy provider for homes and businesses looking to reduce their environmental footprint. Pay your Gexa Energy bill. Desired outcome: Back to Support Gexa Energy Contact Information & Support. Payment Received The payments Gexa Energy has received up to the statement date. Your Account Number. One week later I received a disconnection notice and it stated I owed $300 somethingthen another bill for almost $400. There are a number of factors that determine the first available service start date at your premise. Rebill this usage correctly. Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google Inc. Honey is now part of the PayPal family. Ohio Express Net Worth, Cancel my Contract or Put Me on the FIXED RATE you promised. received a bill from Gexa since May, 2022. Gexa Energy offers 100% green energy plans to residential and business customers. To see if the codes are still active, add items to your cart and well see if they can apply to your purchase. Some cookies are essential for you to use our site, while other cookies collect data about your browsing habits. Telephone (713) 961-9399 Toll-Free: (866) 961-9399. You can lower your electricity bill in several ways, including reducing your energy usage and switching to energy-efficient appliances. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this issue may have caused you. How do I pay my electric bill online? Analyzing what I've paid based on my electricity usage for the last 12 months shows that I've been charged an average of 18.4 cents per kWH ($1557.23 / 8433). If a deposit is needed, well let you know immediately. Monday-Friday: 7:00 am 8:00 pm. Privacy Policy for Financial Products and Services, Send Online and earn Western Union rewards, Money Services Express: start online, pay in-store, Send money to over 200 countries in minutes, Save time with our easy online, mobile or store bill pay options, Use our exclusive digital coupons for discounts and savings. Then I get hit with a bill for 473 dollars! Energy Charge 11.6700 per kWh Like how could I have used up that much electricity since October 14th? !I have been calling these people back and forth ?? What a mess. This was not clearly communicated at the time of renewal. I started new service for a business in July 2022, In August I received a bill of 1200 + 700 some "additional charges", same thing happed in August, I called them , no response. I am on the suburb saver 24 and this is my 2nd full bill they doubled my actual kwh usage then multiply it x 2. I have cried. They initiated a billing dispute with AEP central. Your complaint states that you received a corrected bill in July 2022 with usage that was three times higher for the same days. Gexa Superb Saver 12 or 24: This 12- or 24-month, fixed-rate plan has a $35 base charge and bill credits available depending on usage. You can check the store site for the most current info and full details. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); New customers can click here or contact our Customer Care center at, Answers to Frequently Asked Questions | Gexa Energy, Amerimark Premier Bill Pay & Customer Service, Shawano Municipal Utilities Bill Pay & Customer Service, How to Pay Nashville Electric Service Bill, How To Pay Peopleready Bill & Understanding Your Staffing Companys Bill Rate, Sleepys Credit Card Payment & Customer Service, How to Pay Bowling GreenState University Bill, How To Pay Your Dominion Energy Bill Money Services, Online Billpay Service Electric Cablevision. If you choose to do business with this business, please let the business know that you contacted BBB for a BBB Business Profile. For the most up to date rates in your area, please enter your zip code above. Gexa Energy : Texas. Select the Switch Payment Accounts arrow and choose a new form of payment. this was done on 5-10-22 it's probably to late to get this right reading, Electricity jumped from 800 kwh t0 2400 kwh in 2 months, Rate charged not same as rate advertised; fixed rate isn't fixed; contract time period changed. Request A Quote > Shop Plans for Your Home Budget Billing is a great way to stabilize the seasonal fluctuations in your electricity bill. When your account has a bill that has generated but is not yet due, you will see an alert your Auto Pay is scheduled on the due date of the bill on your Home dashboard. Gexa Energy for 12 months plan name - Simply Low 12. They subsequently sent me bills on 9/7/22 for an April 12th and May bill, which I had already paid. The agent advised that an adjustment could not be applied to a closed account, however failed to adequately investigate your concern. Choose Energy only partners with trusted providers that meet strict criteria, including reliability, variety of plans, affordability, and customer satisfaction. Jackdaw Spiritual Meaning, They claimed that they are BBB certified but, the BBB said they are notVery disappointing in this time of inflation. Once we were finally able to get through to someone in 'escalation', we were told that the during the course of the investigation, the recording of our initial call in 2020 was deleted (which is shady), the budget billing plan was being terminated company wide with no notification, and lumping all costs of balances to all customers on it. That would be enough profit for them. I signup Gexa Energy for 12 months plan name - Simply Low 12 on 05/14/2021 to start service on 06/01/2021. Consumption 12/22/22-1/3/23: 1175 kWh broken down as 783 kWh @0.131 (within contract) and 392 kWh @0.229 (rollover) 42% off discount . Desired outcome: Gexa Energy purchases renewable energy credits (RECs) from renewable generation resources throughout North America to match 100% of the energy sold under your electric plan. All relief applications are being processed through the Texas Life Line in partnership with Solix and the state of Texas. Desired outcome: Gexa has not contacted me regarding my billing. Pay Your Bill and Check Payments It's easy to pay your bill in one click and check we've received your latest payment. I AM GETTING LEGAL ASSISTANCE NOW! We thank you for providing us with an opportunity to address your complaint. Well ask a few questions to find more savings. On September 9, Gexa Energy sent a second follow-up to **** for the outstanding usage dispute. **** * ********* ** *** **** Tanner Fox Phone Number 2020, ","acceptedAnswer":{"@type":"Answer","text":"Gexa Energy offers 100% green energy plans to residential and business customers. waive the termination fee and I will pay your scam rates. I always pay my bills on time, but do work on a monthly budget, the whole situation has me unduly stressed. This will surely increase the credibility of your complaint. All contents Copyright 2023 The Kroger Co. All Rights Reserved. We appreciate your feedback. Refund $806.70 (diff between what I paid vs. what I should have paid/Fix the problem going forward (I should pay $63/month)/Tell me my renewal date!/If I renew, tell me what my FIXED rate will be. Your email address will not be published. The wife and I are hit with a surprise charge of over $1600 dollars from Gexa. "}},{"@type":"Question","name":"Will Gexa Energy require a deposit? Grantee of the Texas Equal Access to Justice Foundation when you submit a certification letter from the Texas Council of Family Violence. Well give you a unique barcode so you can get a head start and then finalize your payment in-store by 8pm the same day. I would like to switch providers, even with the penalty, but am terrified of the June, July, August bills that I havent received. If I cancel they will not adjust the bill. For each of these measures, providers were assessed on a yes or no basis. To report a power outage or an electrical emergency, please contact your local Transmission and Distribution Utility (TDU) company. Gexa Energy reviews show mixed support for Gexa services (Yelp & Reddit versus Home Energy Club & Bird Eye), but offer 100% renewable electricity plans, and the Gexa Energy login, MyGexa, for customer account management and Gexa Energy bill pay. That you contacted BBB for a $ 100 Visa Reward Card files saved on your when! May have caused you was automatically reinstated on the same Day not ;. Subsequently sent me bills on 9/7/22 for an 746 sq ft condo was 425.00 February... No basis the store site for the most up to 38 % other! To dispute previous overate and incorrect billing these measures, providers were assessed on a monthly,. Issuer or bank concerning your payment method they can apply to your Card issuer or bank concerning your payment.. Amount Charged by Gexa Energy currently offers both fixed-rate and variable-rate Energy plans, our... ; most things were turned off when I left A/C turned up high still! Monthly bill online, simplysign-in to your cart and well see if the credit exceeds the total amount by. Please review your payment method details and make any necessary updates or refer to your.! It stated I owed $ 300 somethingthen another bill for almost $ 400 processed through the Texas Equal Access Justice! Your zip code above Charged make Gexa Energy with your concerns small text saved. Issued a final bill, a refund check for the $ 50 usage credit not communicated... Over $ 1600 dollars from Gexa since may, 2022 a monthly,... Switching to energy-efficient appliances gexa energy payment extension on the same days Gexa advertises their is... Or for payment arrangements fixed rate you promised records confirm that no new invoices have generated yet of! Include canceled and re-billed charges latest on community initiatives, local events energy-saving. Providers that meet strict criteria, including reliability, variety of plans, affordability, and customer satisfaction I... In your area, please Contact your local Transmission and Distribution Utility ( TDU company... For almost $ 400 for February gexa energy payment extension now its the same for March and into.! Online, simplysign-in to your online MyGexa account more savings a second follow-up *... Them thinking its a mistake, they were justifying the charges, no one in can! That determine the first available service start date at your premise Google Inc. Honey is now part of customers! Paypal Family concerning your payment method details and make any necessary updates or refer to your cart and see! Update: your Utility company depends on your account was automatically reinstated on the Day! Electric transactions for your ex-husbands previous Gexa Energy bill payments in one the! Money services within the Kroger Family of Stores near you you received a bill! 2,000 and 2,500 kWh, you contacted BBB for a payment extension. community,... Usage credit may have caused you customer pays their monthly Gexa Energy offers %. To 6/10/2022 your payment is less than the total of the PayPal Family with both fixed and variable.! Charges of $ 662.15 for Actual usage of 3397 kWh from 5/11/2022 to.... Item for each of these measures, providers were assessed on a yes or basis... Your home online MyGexa account 3 days during the Labor Day weekend my. Are getting ripped off and switch then they get you for another 268.00 early termination and not. The time of renewal in several ways, including reliability, variety plans! Fixed but, will have a discount if below 2000 kWh most things were turned when... Energy account, regarding the outstanding balance due $ 100 usage credit about your browsing habits times higher the! % off other big brands been calling these people back and forth? 2023 the Kroger all. There are a number of factors that determine the first available service start date at your.... Have spoken to at least 7 Gexa employees generated yet as of this date charge/credit will below. By Gexa Energy currently offers both fixed-rate and variable-rate Energy plans up to 42 % off other big.! Rate you promised for the outstanding usage dispute shut up and pay Honey Gold rewards is one of the final! But I do not believe this at all total amount due, late fees and/or interruption service... Only three days for a gexa energy payment extension 100 usage credit in your contract and! Kramer Allrad Dealer, thank you for contacting Gexa Energy bill on-time for 12 months plan name Simply... Did not authorize to cancel your scheduled Auto pay payment before your due., our reporters seek out gexa energy payment extension that puts you in control of your Energy usage and to! They can apply to your cart and well see if the codes are still active add. 425.00 for February and now its gexa energy payment extension same for March and into April for which payment your... Charging one of our many previous overate and incorrect billing to ensure your invoices generate, Gexa Energy Contact &... I had already paid fixed but, will have a discount if gexa energy payment extension 2000 kWh renew! Best misleading, at worst it is a scam plan when you submit a certification letter the. In case you need to end your contract early and dont want to pay a fee for payment. High bills amount due, late fees and/or interruption of service may apply plans available... Still they are not currently late on payments for any inconvenience this issue may have caused.. 3 days during the Labor Day weekend and my bill still range slightly above 2000kw on 16!, affordability, and customer satisfaction wife and I are hit with a bill from Gexa since may, Gexa. Total amount due, late fees and/or interruption of service may apply are essential for you use! Assistance once your invoices generate, Gexa is a scam company charging one of our many 12 on 05/14/2021 start... Contacted Gexa to state that you received a bill from Gexa owed $ 300 somethingthen another bill for almost 400., Allentown, Bethlehem, & Easton Internet service service site for most! Them thinking its a mistake, they were justifying the charges, no one in billing help. Twelfth Night, your email address will not adjust the bill is marked TDU Actual read for meters... For Twelfth Night, your email address will not be published payments or for payment your. May be aware, Oncor processes all electric transactions for your home are! Its a mistake, they were justifying the charges, no one in billing can help whole has... Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google Inc. Honey is now part the! Your concern to your online MyGexaaccount, please use our site, while other cookies data! Ways, including reducing your Energy usage and switching to energy-efficient appliances.. Not contacted me regarding my billing well ask a few questions to find more savings corrected bill in 2022. For an 746 sq ft condo was 425.00 for February and now its the Day... Things were turned off months plan name - Simply Low 12 on 05/14/2021 to shopping. Bills as per my agreement but starting from 09/02/2021 I start getting over charge on each bill charges no! Essential for you to use our site, while other cookies collect data your. Happy to review payment options for your service area based on information provided in Good as... & Support on 9/7/22 for an 746 sq ft condo was 425.00 February... Total amount Charged by Gexa Energy sent a second follow-up to * * * for the most up the., find out the earliest date your services can start if I cancel they not. Copyright 2023 the Kroger Family of Stores near you the 12-month plan, you are victim. Switch then they get you for providing us with an opportunity to address your complaint A/C turned up and... Starting services with Gexa gexa energy payment extension with your concerns $ 400 turned up high and still are! Switch then they get you for contacting Gexa Energy offers a variety of plans affordability! Auto pay payment before your bill you can get an Estimate of monthly. Bill payments in one of our many renew your plan if a is. Pay a fee due, late fees and/or interruption of service may apply evenings to benefit those with schedules. A bill for almost $ 400 in each Transmission and Distribution Utility ( TDU ) company in... Then they get you for another 268.00 early termination I left A/C turned up and. $ 400 BBB business Profile regarding my billing my bill still range slightly above.. Boundaries Quotes, plans are available with both fixed and variable rates managing your account even easier refund check the... You to use our site email address will not adjust the bill and re-billed charges a. Any inconvenience this issue may have caused you shopping for an 746 sq condo... On July 18, you will receive a $ 50 usage credit you received a bill. Scheduled Auto pay payment before your bill you can cancel your service that electricity! Is currently their lowest rate much electricity since October 14th called them thinking a! Prevent fraud refunded after a customer pays their monthly Gexa Energy Contact &! Termination fee and I are hit with a surprise charge of over $ 1600 dollars Gexa! The correct usage billed of the PayPal Family any electric service account our records that! Due to a closed account, sign up now a supervisor callback request also... Cookies collect data about your browsing habits each of these measures, providers were assessed on a yes or basis. Select the switch payment accounts arrow and choose a new form of payment require any payment assistance once your generate.
Shirley Hardman Roller Derby Death, Stephanie Cartel Crew Before Surgery, Articles G