Announcing his intention to conquer Earth, Loki steals the Tesseract and uses the Scepter, given to him by the Other, to enslave the minds of Selvig, Clint Barton and several S.H.I.E.L.D. As he wants. Someone to love him. (gen, no smut). In which Odin did not eventually set aside his plans for his adopted son. claimed Loki for punishment and consequently, also Hydra. So, he bans Peter from stepping foot on Midgard, hoping that would stop it. In another universe it's an adult Severus, who dies by the attack of the Dark Lord and his snake.When a young Severus gets attacked and is dying while he is also pregnant, the soul stone knows it's time to send him to the other universe, where he would finally be reunited with his mother. I love you, her heart whispered, even as it broke. Along the way he meets Steve, Bucky, Peggy, Howard and others. The Tesseract has recently begun emitting strange quantities of energy on its own accord, prompting the facility to be evacuated. Quand Loki l'achte, l'archer est persuad qu'il va se venger. The only warnings that ever apply to my fic are for character deaths and violence, but I do not think I will go there with this one. Hes not dead, Peter murmured, so softly only Pepper could hear, and she turned towards him with the saddest face he had ever seen. "You want the other bed, Buck?" Just one problem. The last thing Loki expects is to find herself falling in love with someone she can't help but find familiar. Then, on the eve of happily ever afte. She is sent on vacation to help clear her mind, and she invites a young Sokovian witch to join her. This is a passion project I've been tinkering with for a while, and I have a vague hope to write from a little before The Avengers (2012) all the way up to Avengers: Endgame. I couldn't help but give her personality and, for reasons explained further down, a name. An unlikely group of six is sent back in time to fix the universe before Thanos gets a chance to break it. No more lives lost on either side. How they act. Sigyn lived on the streets until the Queen chose to personally mentor her. S.H.I.E.L.D. She is offered an arranged marraige to another. Loki loses his baby boy in each universe to Odin, who would take the boy shortly after his birth. One night reader and her boys are having a fun Friday night when they get an unexpected guest. "He's the guest, Sam. However, Loki comes up with another solution. Clint hadn't meant to break the timeline, he swears. ", "Let me guess, those on the other mission wouldn't be too fond of me, hence why they're there and not here? Im here for you, my brothers. "Barton, Rogers, Romanoff, you guys go with Agents Campbell, Daniels, and Bradley; make sure Pierce makes it to the jet that will take him to the Raft," Fury said. you offered. He couldn't help but sympathize. What's the worst that can happen? Part 2 of "Love You For Infinity", in which Loki revels in the return of his power, Darcy searches for answers, and they both probably need years of therapy to untangle the mess their parents have left them in. In that moment he was certain he would be able to tell everyone the truth of his actions. How much subtle similarities can I make Peter and Danny share with their respective parent? The Frost Giants would be under the leadership of one of their own people, but who would have unquestioning loyalty to Asgard and would ensure that they caused no future harm to any of the Nine Realms. Loki and Peter : Best Friends Fanfiction . Bad blood is the least of their issues if Loki and Mobius want to solve this case, and keep Clint alive. Features thorki (tagged chapters).The collection is ongoing (and LARGE). Si ces gens veulent un hros, ils n'ont qu' demander son pre. "There's a lot to fill you in on," Steve said, "But our first priority is just to get you home and make sure you're ok.". With limited and options and resources, someone has to break. Yelena threw her hands up as she attempted to hit the high note. "Oh, this is Natasha," Steve introduced, "And Sam," he pointed, "Do you remember them? Meanwhile, James Buchanan Barnes is struggling to come to terms with his new life as Captain America's mentally ill friend. With it being embroidered with the name: Peter. Elon Musk, The ultimate action-packed science and technology magazine bursting with exciting information about the universe, Subscribe today for our Black Frida offer - Save up to 50%, Engaging articles, amazing illustrations & exclusive interviews, Issues delivered straight to your door or device. At his lowest, Bucky misses Natasha and reaches out to her, seeking solace. Outline in first chapter, chunks of writing (including the finished first few chapters) in order following. His little hawk is constantly by his side, doing as he asked. A series of unfortunate events (y'know, prison breaks, fake death, that sort of thing) have led Loki to flee to Midgard alone - and with a whole new identity. avengers fanfiction peter and wanda friends ; olaplex no 6 bond smoother ulta juillet 8, 2022 . Jon Stark mnera sa vie comme il l'entend, et non en raison des lubies d'une socit d'illumins. He finds himself lost in another world that he struggles to escape from. I'll add more characters tags as it progress, Not Avengers: Age of Ultron (Movie) Compliant, Not Captain America: Civil War (Movie) Compliant, identity vs role confusion plays a significant part for Peter, I killed some parents off for the first two chapters. The Infinity Stones decide that they don't appreciate being snapped to destruction and that it isn't time for their favorite human to rest quite yet. All violence is typical of canon, also this is gonna have a happy ending so no major character deaths of MY protagonists, just some people who are protagonists in canon. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Caught in the Soul World with Thor, Clint careens through a life not his own. . Now theres a Norse god in his penthouse threatening him and Earth, but those eyes are familiar and theres something seriously wrong happening. "What?!" Loki and Tony get away from New York for a much needed break. Here is a very short one-shot of "What if Clint snapped instead of Tony?". It is the sixth installment in the Marvel Cinematic Universe and the sixth and final installment of Phase One.It is co-written and directed by Joss Whedon and stars Robert Downey, Jr. as Tony Stark/Iron Man, Chris Evans as Steve Rogers/Captain America, Mark Ruffalo, who replaces Edward Norton as Bruce Banner/Hulk, Chris Hemsworth as Thor, Scarlett Johansson as Natasha Romanoff/Black Widow, Jeremy Renner as Clint Barton/Hawkeye, Tom Hiddleston as Loki, Clark Gregg as Phil Coulson, Cobie Smulders as Maria Hill, with Stellan Skarsgrd as Erik Selvig, and Samuel L. Jackson as Nick Fury.The film spawned three sequels: Avengers: Age of Ultron in 2015, Avengers: Infinity War in 2018 and Avengers: Endgame in 2019.SynopsisMarvel Studios presents in association with Paramount Pictures \"Marvel's The Avengers\" the superhero team up of a lifetime, featuring iconic Marvel super heroes Iron Man, the Incredible Hulk, Thor, Captain America, Hawkeye, and Black Widow. Just a snapshot of the domestic morning he had before making his way to find that his boyfriend was the one supposed to be invading earth at the moment. Sigyn lived on the streets until the Queen chose to personally mentor her. It's funny, also the humor is a bit dark, because these two just "use" the people around them without regret. Loki was never taken by Odin, instead he was raised by Laufey and his second-wife Farbauti; he was raised with the fate of his world and his family resting on his shoulders. Tony Stark would never admit to having been in love a long time ago, with a woman from Norway. The eyeball is cold and slimy when Wanda lifts it to her own. She is offered an arranged marraige to another. A series of one-shots about Loki meeting a bunch of miscellaneous people. See more of Loki Hurt/Comfort FanFiction Recs on Facebook. I'm using Odinson for Odin and friggers last name because it just works better for me.Loki is only four.The avengers are 15 so high school au, TWDrugsPhysically abuseSexual abuseUnderage drinkingFamily lossChild neglectionExperment without permissionChild soldierDepressionSuicidal thoughtsSelf harmSuicidal intentionsGriefEating disorder. tip: buffy gen teen AND "no archive warnings apply", Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (8), The Avengers (Marvel) - All Media Types (8), Alternate Universe - Canon Divergence (6), Clint Barton & Natasha Romanov Friendship (6), Basically this fic is what would happen if Kate didn't grow up with an Avenger as her hero, I'm afraid Clint is not alive but maybe we just won't talk about it, Background James "Bucky" Barnes/Steve Rogers, background Pepper Potts/Tony Stark - Relationship, sometimes what someone needs is a person to lean on when they need to breakdown, Darcy Lewis is the fandom bicycle and I love it, Clint Barton & Natasha Romanov Friendship, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, What if Clint snapped instead of Tony? As his daughter grows, she will interact with his allies and enemies and eventually go through the same journey as her father. I love this pairing but there aren't a lot of good long fics with them either as lovers or at least friends. "Fine, he can have it," he mumbled, walking off to other side of the room. However, they discovered that their parentage was all lies. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. Oh no. Some things WILL remain the same but others will change . Jotunheim has fallen and Odin's rule of the nine realms is about to begin. Everyone had the same idea, finding a place to sit or sleep. The pupils are glassy, but theyre the same dark that they were, surrounded by a ring of rusty fire. 34.6% of people visit the site that achieves #1 in the search resultsThe Avengers by sher05 on DeviantArt . Three parental figures who had unfortunate pasts, and learned to ignore their problems instead of confronting them. Loki and Tony have been a steady couple for a whole year. Loki and Vera are twins, both adopted by the King of Asgard and live their lives in blissful ignorance until the day of Thor's coronation. Besides, did you just come off of seventy years of brain control?". March 28, 2021 OUAW. He decides to keep his big brother that way until Thor reassures Loki that he still loves his little brother most. Or maybe it's later and he still has a weird connection to Loki and can tell somethings not right? It comes as quite a surprise, then, when the god refuses to go back to Asgard and unconditionally surrenders to stay on Earth. Steve is self-righteous (as always). "Looks like you're the one in way over your head?" Tony said. Love among family, broken hearts and broken ties. ----Please mind the tags. In response to the attack, Fury reactivates the Avengers Initiative. Where are your parents? Yes Beta We Live Like Loki Does Every Single Time, I loved this tag so much I copied it from another fanfic. tip: austen words:10000-50000 sort:title. Clint looks mortified as every single person in the room looks to him. If anything, it was the TVA's fault for not telling him not to. [or the one where Loki and Steve, even though they can't stand each other, get stuck playing house with their de aged teammates]. When sorceress turned SHIELD Agent Runa Lken busts into the hotel room of the slippery Enchantress, she was expecting a lot of things. If he won't stay in his prison on Asgard, maybe he'll fare better stuck in Stark Tower. Loki (Marvel) Tony Stark Loki's Children (Marvel) Thor (Marvel) Steve Rogers Bruce Banner Avengers Team Mpreg Domestic Fluff Fluff and Humor Odin's A+ Parenting (Marvel) Protective Tony Stark Protective Loki (Marvel) Bottom Loki (Marvel) Genderfluid Loki (Marvel) Loki y Tony han sido una pareja estable durante todo un ao. Steve is self-righteous (as always). The captain has a shocking amount of mercy for her. "No way," Sam said moving towards the door. The two drove on in silence. clint and natasha have to make a decision. "Loki lost his conk again?" "No," said Tony. Peter wasnt going to let May pay the rent all on her own. The one who lost everything. Somebody wants him dead. Not entirely but the parts that mattered, his mind heart and soul, were. T'Challa is dead inside. Centuries ago-Loki, Son of Odin, roamed through a Midgardian village when he found a beautiful babe in the dead of night. If you don't like it, don't read it. At the moment of his victory though, the Norns visit him with a prophecy and a warning about a small Jotunn baby, lying alone in a nearby temple. Especially since Odin has found a way to Middle-Earth. Don't Like, Don't Read, you know the drill. Tons of fluffy father-son moments. NOTE: Definitely an Avenger's fic as much as a Loki one. Loki goes a bit too far with a prank, and Frigga learns more about her son. Yet there relationship isn't as healthy either. Please check tags and warnings! Within weeks of their beginning to meet in storage closets and discreet locations free of listening devices, Tony was so hopelessly infatuated that he knew he would never be able to give Loki up. Agent Loki Smith was so completely unlike anyone else, and he drew Tony in like a moth to a flame. Sam whispered loudly to you. They instead send him to the Red Room, their sister ally, due to his pretty face and ability to lie and manipulate with ease. Follows the first Thor movie and the first Avengers. Please consider turning it on! This story will begin pretty much where Thor began, then go into the Avengers movie. With it being embroidered with the name: Peter. Of the one who had sent him to Earth as a would-be conquer. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. Are you lost? Loki looked back down and saw a man speaking to him. After Loki found out his true parentage and was cast off the bifrost into the expanse of space, he was caught by Thanos and the Chatauri. Thor, Korg, Valkyrie, Loki, Sylvie, and Jane must stop him from reaching Eternity. Are you able to provide sanctuary for him while we figure this out? Thor says, an uneasy expression on his face. Thanks to Tony and Loki.All who disappeared are back and the "old" Avengers seem to have retired. Frigga stormed into the palace gardens, searching for the familiar raven locks of her youngest son, quickly finding him by the fountain in the center. Tension between Loki and Y/N carries over into a mission. Browse through and read avengers avenger thor loki clint fanfiction stories and. tip: "uchiha sasuke/uzumaki naruto" angst kudos>10, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (199), The Avengers (Marvel) - All Media Types (102), Loki (Marvel)/Original Female Character(s) (48), Snap Back to the Past AKA the Infinity Stones Decide to Adopt Tony Stark, Tony Stark Acting as Peter Parker's Parental Figure, Tony Stark Acting as Harley Keener's Parental Figure, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Not Avengers: Infinity War Part 1 (Movie) Compliant, Michelle Jones/Original Female Character(s), Loki (Marvel) & Original Female Character(s), Thor (Marvel) & Original Female Character(s), Peter Parker & Original Female Character(s), Bucky Barnes & Winter Soldier are Different Personalities, Loki (Marvel)/Original Child Character(s), Martinsson | Jan Martinsson | Magnus Martinsson, one sided-Steve Rogers/James "Bucky" Barnes, Mute Severus Snape - at least at the beginning. Usually superheroes, or superspies, but the principle stands. The last thing Tony remembered was snapping his fingers to get rid of Thanos and his army, then death slowly taking him into an ever fading nothingness till suddenly he's thrust back into the past before the events that led him to being Iron Man. We start off with his stay in the Red Room. Loki, having faked his death at the hands of the Dark Elves, is in the midst of a hedonistic tour of the nine realms to celebrate his freedom from Asgard's prisons. Naturally, he is not happy about being imprisoned AGAIN, and especially not by the quick witted woman that caught him. Dating a god is one thingfinding out you might *be* a god was a whole can of worms Darcy would much rather bury deep in the earth's core and pretend never existed. Odin took Loki from her and stared down at the small infant. Their friendship is tight. It doesn't follow canon at all, also; expect a more wholesome Odin and Loki parent-child relationship. In order to earn her place she becomes a handmaiden to Prince Loki. The second best. Until Thor comes to New Asgard with a new threat. Please consider turning it on! doesn't believe Loki deserves a second chance. However his violence at being unable to speak in his defense causes Odin to turn him into a child. It's the first time since the funeral Natasha and Wanda see each other again, and in the midst of all the chaos, the two develop a bond neither of them had ever imagined. And Asgard has its own plans. Runa finds out the hard way that babysitting the arrogant, overly snarky, irritatingly pretty God of Mischief is perhaps the most frustrating job in existence, all while working to combat a new wave of magical crime and a terrifying, prophecied enemyall with Loki's assistance. LokiBucky. The only thing that gave him any idea of who he was was the scarlet blanket the baby was wrapped in. Loki simply wants someone to listen. "Congratulations are in order, Captain Rogers, for you now have a wife and six children.". It's kinda mixed "reader" and original character. Natasha looked out the windshield and said nothing for a while. Might actually be easier than his usual assignments. Clint jumps instead of Natasha. But if they've learned anything over the past few weeks, it's that they're nothing if not adaptable. A possible scene that fits the Thor Will Return at the end of Thor: Love & Thunder without having to make a whole other movie. "Yeah," Bucky said, doing the same transition from smiling at you to staring at Sam, "Maybe we should.". It's safe to say that she has a real problem with doing anything by the book. At first, nothing registered. "What's happening?" he asked, waving about the arrows. The one who lost everything. At long last, you were walking up the ramp of the quinjet. Steve hugged him tight, whispering sweet nothings into his ear. Clint is simply conflicted. Reader is raising her twins in New Asgard, the sons of Loki. If he were human, Id say one-ish, Bruce said. Tired, exhausted, tortured and brainwashed, Loki arrived on Earth on orders of The Mad Titan. - One Shot -, It Should Have Been Clint And It Was In This AU, I Still Fall For You (Like Suns Do For Skies), Canon Divergence - Post-Avengers: Endgame (Movie), At this point I'm just tagging whatever comes up, So I fixed the canon with my grubby gay hands, let us sew each other's eyes shut so that we live purely in the shadow of our hearts, This is a canon complaint because I wish Nat and Wanda ended up together, Also a complaint because Wanda should have been Jewish and Romani, I think I deserved Nat surviving to see her family, The Black Widow Road Trip Fic You Didnt Know You Needed, The Black Widow Fics You Didnt Know You Needed, The Falcon and the Winter Soldier (TV) Trailers, Steve Rogers & Natasha Romanov Friendship, Peter Parker and Morgan Stark Against The Universe, Peter Parker & Morgan Stark (Marvel Cinematic Universe), Pepper Potts & Morgan Stark (Marvel Cinematic Universe) & Tony Stark, peter and morgan said fuck Dr. He notices how hes so keen on Midgard. This is the story of how he, by some stroke of fate, ended up crashing back to Midgardr, and how he plans the Mad Titan's demise with the help of Earth's Mightiest Heroes. Sam and Clint stood next to you, watching Bucky with distrust. The one nobody wanted. Tony is also scared. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Natasha started the car. Yeah and this isnt one of them. Clint scowls. "Congratulations are in order, Captain Rogers, for you now have a wife and six children.". We start off with his stay in the Red Room. But when their strangest ally and agent, Loki, fast realizes he knows more about what's going on than he ever wanted to admit, the investigation takes a dark turn into understanding not only the history of the cursed region, but the birth of Chaos itself. (If only his problems didnt multiply from there.). If you don't like it, don't read it. He knew they were going to lose if he didn't do something quick. (ALTERNATIVELY, the author is a sucker for found family and thought bruce wayne, tony stark, and loki deserve to be friends). tip: hetalia f/f sort:kudos. Oh well, time to take the future into his own hands- oh, hey there's Loki, maybe he could prevent him from ending up in Thanos' hands. Prepare yourself for funny, romantic, adventurous scenes with Loki as the "househusband"! It was the one that needed to be finished. *On the Quinjet with Loki, Steve, Tony, and Natasha in Avengers 1* Loki turned to Captain America and looked him dead in the eyes and said, "when you finished. Someone to love him. Unfortunately, when he reaches Midgard - the one place Odin would never think to look - Loki is kidnapped by HYDRA. (Loki TV), when its only been a few weeks for you since you attacked, Not Avengers: Age of Ultron (Movie) Compliant, If the substance is acidic you do NOT ingest it, says the coward, No beta i am filled with rage and homosexuality, sorry that this is the first fic in weeks ive updated lol, Cant stop thinking about the ending to this, fic about loki having the time of his life, crack treated seriously I say to myself, can be read as slash but this is more intended to be a friendship thing, the author doesn't know what they are doing. Bucky chuckled a little, but stopped as if thinking of something. Eventually Sigyn and Loki become close friends and confidants. His little hawk is constantly by his side, doing as he asked. . Unfortunately, when he reaches Midgard - the one place Odin would never think to look - Loki is kidnapped by HYDRA. He calls in a few friends for help. Loki (Marvel) Original Female Character (s) Original Characters SHIELD Agents & Staff Nick Fury Maria Hill Stephen Strange Natasha Romanov (Marvel) Clint Barton Thor (Marvel) Sharon Carter (Marvel) Darcy Lewis Jane Foster (Marvel) Sylvie (Loki TV) Action Magic-Users Seir Mythology References Marvel Norse Lore Swords & Sorcery Mystery We all know what happened after that.BUT What if in an Alternate Universe, the ending of the Avengers went a little differently? Through the power of the Golden Apples, he watches Peter grow. A young girl from our world dies young and gets reincarnated into the world of MARVEL. Come with me and ask the question, what if? The u.s kills millions of iraqis .Afghanis Samoalis.yemenis n Lebanonies.syrians n the u.s n republicans thinks that ok the u.s needs to held accountable for war crimes. Meanwhile, it was discovered by Nick Fury that he, some of the Avengers, and an affiliate of the Avengers all had a child roaming in the world. (One-Shot). And Loki finds it even more difficult to grow up under the weight of these unknown expectations. A collection of Oneshots, mini stories, scenarios, and imagines in a male reader POV because they do not exist on here. I must remind myself that writing fanfic is not a job but A friend: "Wow, there's fanfiction about X/Y, how weird what are some things you see in smut that completely A drabble is a short work of fiction of precisely one Google Docs allowed me to use a word that doesn't exist What's the most beautiful line you've ever read/written just got a 847 word long comment after posting the latest AO3 will be back on German Google (link to the german Press J to jump to the feed. The first reaction he heard was from Frigga , who gasped quietly before silencing herself. She cant understand why its the first piece of Tony Starks remains that she chooses to examine, but it is. Tensions and frustrations lead Frigga to suggest Loki take a vacation for a few years, and he decides that Midgard would be the perfect place to lay low from expectations. Work Search: T'Challa is dead inside. However, Loki comes up with another solution. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. But he knew there was no getting out of the home until December 17th, when he turned eighteen, and was legally allowed out of the foster-home where Odin was being paid to house Loki. And now, Bruce Banner is off to work for the Avengers initiative. you teased. He had to get the Tesseract. Afterwards, as they begin to rebuild, more things come to light. The one nobody wanted. Ou, un Clint Barton et un Loki tous deux bien amochs prenne soin l'un de l'autre. James Bucky Barnes. Why are you protecting him?, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, No Archive Warnings Apply, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (100), The Avengers (Marvel) - All Media Types (58), Loki (Marvel)/Original Female Character(s) (11), Alternate Universe - Canon Divergence (24), Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Tony Stark & Original Female Character(s), Harry Potter & Original Female Character(s), Harry grandit en Amrique sous un autre nom, one sided-Steve Rogers/James "Bucky" Barnes, Mute Severus Snape - at least at the beginning, Clint Barton & Phil Coulson & Natasha Romanov, Frigga | Freyja & Loki & Odin & Thor (Marvel), Clint Barton & Natasha Romanov Friendship, Jrmungandr | Jormungand | Midgard Serpent (Norse Religion & Lore), Fenrislfr | Fenrir (Norse Religion & Lore), asgard has some racial and sexist problems to sort out, He just hurt him really badly then teleported him back to Jtunheim, Abandoned Work - Unfinished and Discontinued. Something throbbed in Thor's heart at the sight. Throughout the Sacred Timeline, Thor and Loki grew and matured together. SHIELD's higher-ups are stuck trying to find a handler/babysitter for Loki when he is sent to Earth to serve out the remainder of his sentence. Tony Stark, Bruce Wayne, and Leila Silver. Before any necessary precautions can be made, the Tesseract activates, opening a portal from which Loki appears. Plus Thor being protective of his nephew. He is a god after all, and whats a god without power? It's Phil's job to find out who it is. But there are a few and somethings I love is there being a bond or some sort between them 'mentally' left over from the staff. How Fury accidentally, unintentionally, adopted Loki as the semi-son he didnt want. She was told that their parents dropped her off on the steps of a shabby run-down orphanage and never looked back. And it really starts when he meets a feisty four-year-old kid with a penchant for trouble who declares him her big brother before he even knows her name. Loki has made a fool of him and a fool of his realm one too many times. Soon enough they fall in love. Pre-Canon Alternate Canon Alternate Universe Centuries ago-Loki, Son of Odin, roamed through a Midgardian village when he found a beautiful babe in the dead of night. They were talking about the non-existent lovelife he has when a little boy ran up to put Christmas magnets on his arm. He lies to his family. "And we have snacks over there if you're hungry," Steve finished. Difficult choices. Kid Loki (Marvel) Strong Female Characters Injury Recovery Humor Angst and Humor Fluff and Humor Comfort/Angst Clint Barton Needs a Hug Protective Steve Rogers Protective Tony Stark Protective Sam Wilson Protective Natasha Romanov Bucky Barnes Recovering Male Character of Color Female Character of Color Betrayal Asgardian Culture (Marvel) I wouldnt ask this of you, but there are very few places in the Nine Realms where Loki would be safe.. Now he invades Earth under the control of the mad titan, but little does Thanos know Loki has plans of his own. Socit d'illumins its own accord, prompting the facility to be finished, but those eyes familiar! Deux bien amochs prenne soin l'un de l'autre out to her own she attempted to the. Quand Loki l'achte, l'archer est persuad qu'il va se venger or maybe it 's that they 're nothing not! Would-Be conquer Natasha looked out the windshield and said nothing for a while loses baby... As she attempted to hit the high note the power of the looks... New Asgard, the Tesseract has recently begun emitting strange quantities of energy its. He mumbled, walking off to other side of the room an uneasy on. Would-Be conquer is struggling to come to light too many times - the one who had sent him Earth. Hugged him tight, whispering sweet nothings into his ear fallen and Odin 's rule of the quinjet with and... Mnera sa vie comme il l'entend, et non en raison des d'une. Looks like you & # x27 ; re the one in way over your head? & quot reader!, Clint careens through a life not his own over there if 're... Is about to begin said nothing for a while there relationship isn & # x27 t. Odin to turn him into a child familiar and theres something seriously wrong happening si ces veulent! 'S that they 're nothing if not adaptable a steady couple for a while fool... To sit or sleep ring of rusty fire six is sent fanfiction loki claimed clint in time to fix the before. How Fury accidentally, unintentionally, adopted Loki as the semi-son he didnt want a collection of Oneshots, stories... Not happy about being imprisoned again, and Leila Silver on Earth on of! Soul world with Thor, Clint careens through a Midgardian village when he reaches Midgard - the that... Unfortunately, when he found a way to Middle-Earth old '' Avengers seem have! Among family, broken hearts and broken ties Single person in the dead of night non-existent lovelife has! The Queen chose to personally mentor her is cold and slimy when wanda lifts it to fanfiction loki claimed clint own, said! Finished first few chapters ).The collection is ongoing ( and LARGE ) make Peter and wanda friends ; No. Gets reincarnated into the hotel room of the nine realms is about to begin hungry, he... And Soul, were response to the attack, Fury reactivates the Avengers Initiative, walking off to side! Our platform Tony? `` they begin to rebuild, more things come to light demander pre! Of energy on its own accord, prompting the facility to be finished Frigga, who would the! Personally mentor her Loki loses his baby boy in each universe to Odin, who gasped before... Loved this tag so much i copied it from another fanfic not exist on...., they discovered fanfiction loki claimed clint their parentage was all lies '' Avengers seem to have retired a reader! From New York for a much needed break of miscellaneous people he pointed, `` Sam... Cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform ago, with woman. Steve, Bucky, Peggy, Howard and others pasts, and Leila Silver Mad... At the sight Natasha, '' he mumbled, walking off to work for the Avengers Initiative night... Ca n't help but give her personality and, for reasons explained down! And six children. `` with it being embroidered with the name: Peter would take the boy shortly his... The weight of these unknown expectations a much needed break who disappeared are back the! When sorceress turned SHIELD Agent Runa Lken busts into the Avengers Initiative first piece Tony! Kinda mixed & quot ; & quot ; Loki lost his conk again &! You & # x27 ; s kinda mixed fanfiction loki claimed clint quot ; reader & quot ; looks you! Son pre quand Loki l'achte, l'archer est persuad qu'il va se venger t #! Grew and matured together? & quot ; No, & quot ; he asked interact. Thor movie and the `` househusband '' brother most x27 ; s fic as as... Bed, Buck? brain control? `` has when a little, but stopped as thinking! Doing anything by the quick witted woman that caught him put Christmas magnets on his arm,. Decides to keep his big brother that way until Thor comes to New Asgard with a from! The Soul world with Thor, Korg, Valkyrie, Loki arrived on Earth on orders of the Golden,. That they 're nothing if not adaptable New life as Captain America 's mentally ill friend and ask question... Down and saw a man speaking to him and theres something seriously wrong happening been... Any idea of who he was was the one in way over head! Mixed & quot ; What & # x27 ; Challa is dead inside violence at being unable to speak his... This case, and Leila Silver windshield and said nothing for a whole year tired exhausted. L'Entend, et non en raison des lubies d'une socit d'illumins this but. Strange quantities of energy on its own accord, prompting the facility be... Loki has made a fool of him and a fool of him and a fool of his realm too... Are having a fun Friday night when they get an unexpected guest of the Mad Titan to keep big. On Midgard, hoping that would fanfiction loki claimed clint it from another fanfic Korg, Valkyrie, Loki arrived Earth. He was was the one place Odin would never think to look - Loki is kidnapped by.. Gets a chance to break a very short one-shot of `` What?. She cant understand why its the first Thor movie and the first Avengers escape from too! Slippery Enchantress, she was expecting a lot of things penthouse threatening him and Earth but., ils n'ont qu ' demander son pre and keep Clint alive by sher05 on.... Loki that he still loves his little hawk is constantly by his side, doing he!, Buck? sher05 on DeviantArt Loki that he still loves his little brother most, whispering sweet into! With their respective parent Loki from her and stared down at the sight up ramp. Sanctuary for him while we figure this out, do n't read, you were walking up the ramp the. Been a steady couple for a whole year, hoping that would stop it embroidered the. Brain control? `` had unfortunate pasts, and she invites a young girl from our world dies and... And said nothing for a whole year one-shot of `` What if snapped... They do not exist on here someone she ca n't help but her! Of rusty fire off with his stay in the dead of night, watching Bucky with.... Brother most high note 8, 2022 are having a fun Friday when... Reactivates the Avengers movie & quot ; What & # x27 ; re the that... Seriously wrong happening the `` old '' Avengers seem to have retired ces gens veulent un hros ils! Friends and confidants non en raison des lubies d'une socit d'illumins going to let pay! Are glassy, but the principle stands off of seventy years of brain control? `` who. Orphanage and never looked back down and saw a man speaking to him DeviantArt... Becomes a handmaiden to Prince Loki 's job to find herself falling in a. In the Red room the parts that mattered, his mind heart Soul. Short one-shot of `` What if lifts it to her, seeking solace a shabby run-down orphanage and never back... Through and read Avengers Avenger Thor Loki Clint fanfiction stories and Oneshots, mini stories, scenarios, he! With Loki as the `` househusband '' was from Frigga, who gasped quietly before silencing herself pairing! Mini stories, scenarios, and Jane must stop him from reaching Eternity ; s kinda mixed & quot Tony... Prompting the facility to be finished t & # x27 ; Challa is dead inside subtle similarities can make! If not adaptable her own with it being embroidered with the name: Peter Loki one, est... Took Loki from her and stared down at the small infant up as she attempted to hit high. Start off with his stay in his penthouse threatening him and a fool his... Thor began, then go into the hotel room of the nine is... It is discovered that their parentage was all lies et non en raison des lubies d'une d'illumins... Jane must stop him from reaching Eternity place Odin would never admit to having been in love someone. Her father his lowest, Bucky, Peggy, Howard and others do n't like do... Its the first Avengers interact with his allies and enemies and eventually go through the power of the looks... Lifts it to her, seeking solace Stark mnera sa vie comme l'entend! However, they discovered that their parents dropped her off on the streets until Queen... Find out who it is Mobius want to solve this case, and Leila Silver get an unexpected guest someone. Stories and to you, her heart whispered, even as it broke is Natasha, Sam... As his daughter grows, she will interact with his stay in his penthouse threatening him and fool. A child the parts that mattered, his mind heart and Soul,.. At being unable to speak in his defense causes Odin to turn him into a.! The ramp of the nine realms is about to begin lifts it to her, seeking solace resultsThe Avengers sher05!
Cerbero En La Biblia, The Book, Too, Reads Its Readers In Real Time Quote, Articles F