Charles A. All BUD/S students wear helmets throughout their training. I have two brothers that served and literally wanted to know after reading his bullshit where he lives. While he never actually served in the US Military, he has a passion for writing about military related topics. ', When Mike Arrowood joined the Western Branch faculty in 1999, Ashman said he was still telling students that he was an ex-SEAL, ``but only to set up an example for kids to look at.'. 4. However, in 2017 Shipley actually moved off of youtube to his own site, videos.extremesealexperience.com. Rope Swing In the email, he stated that he served with SEAL Team 9. (see stolen valor). Out of curiosity, I reached out to Don Shipley about Garys SEAL service (Im a member of his site). Records show that Moeller did not graduate from the Naval Academy. 4. the SEALs made several efforts to block an upgrade for Chapman, infuriating the Air Force. If a guy is claiming to be a SEAL and mentions something like this, hes probably a fake. SEAL Team 6 doesnt count, because theyre basically their own thing. What an idiot. If I remember correctly he earned the nickname in BUD/S. Yeah you dont need to post his name here. It goes right through the finish down to the wood .All antique deals use it to recolor antiques and all. ``Was it dishonorable? Hey Owl, 19. Yeah, Id be highly suspicious of anyone claiming they have multiple bounties on their head. This content community relies on user-generated content from our member contributors. Thanks for that, R. Im sure the obstacles have changed over the years, as well as many other little things. 6. He wont know what to do once the shit hits the fan. Do you know Mr. Ashman? Its gotten so bad that some estimates put it at 1,000 phony SEALs for every 1 real SEAL. The same goes for a commanding officer, guys he might have served on a SEAL Team with, etc. My husband has been having horrible PTSD thinking about theft of Valor and how Henry got a contractor job because of a lie. It surely is a bad idea to annoy the Navy and an even worse one to annoy a Navy SEAL. About Shame Wall Of Seals Navy Fake. Works Fridays, saturdays and mondays. Here are 11 steps / questions to help you get the right answer. Jose Carlos Montanez - Navy Chief, U.S. Navy SEAL, BUD/S Class 176, Panama 1990, Blog of Shame. One-time CIA operative. Contacted by phone recently, Moeller refused to discuss claims he may have made about being a SEAL or a decorated veteran. I don't know. If you managed to suffer through the posts above then BZ because he was killing uswith all that crap. I used it on cabinets to restore them at this house. Navy.'. Check out this video of one of his latest catches. Related Article: 17 Famous Navy SEALs (and 3 Controversial Ones). Phony Navy SEAL of the Week. ``They started asking questions. He is a shameless self promoter, exaggerator and at times outright liar about certain claims. As Shipley has pointed out in several of his videos, these guys conjure up stories from movies. ``As kids filtered into class, they'd say, `You used to be a SEAL? And there are those who claim to be recipients of the Medal of Honor, the nation's most prestigious military citation. 2. And to avoid a court-martial, Nolan received a less-than-honorable discharge from the Navy in June 1992 after going AWOL for 53 days. He will be able to verify with 100% accuracy the claims, heres where to get in touch with him: https://videos.extremesealexperience.com/Fake-Navy-Seal-Verification. The database contains the names of the more than 9,700 men who have served as SEALs and is updated with each graduating Basic Underwater Demolition/SEALs class. Suspicious girlfriends, employers, ex-wives and real SEALs in Hampton Roads have reported 47 men to CyberSEALs, the group that maintains the Internet site. Nolan, referring to the businessman and his colleagues, said, ``They better stay out of the United States because they didn't know who they were messing with,' the agent testified. the past 10 years from people claiming to be Navy SEALs, the *REAL* Navy SEALs decided to strike back. Several people told The Virginian-Pilot that Moeller had told such stories, including the Navy vet and others who live or work at Woodberry Forest, where Moeller rents an apartment. He goes by Ballen, Debbie. Poor Paul, he cant make it through American Sniper, not sure why but we certainly hope PTSD isnt causing issues. Image: Navysealmuseum.org Here's a full list of all of the obstacles on the Navy SEAL O-course in order from start to finish: 1. He had told several people he was a former Navy SEAL, said Assistant U.S. Attorney Robert Seidel, who prosecuted Nolan. I Was Dishonorably Discharged For Striking An Officer, 6 Other Fake Navy SEAL Claims You May Encounter, 17 Famous Navy SEALs (and 3 Controversial Ones), Navy SEAL Weapons and Gear: 24 Rifles, Handguns, Shotguns, and More. He works at a place called Salsa 17 in Arlington Heights. I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but theres a good chance hes a phony SEAL. He told a girlfriend ``he had been involved in covert operations and knew how to make bombs.'. I just lost a friend who was a SEAL way back before lying about it was even a thing. He used to say how he deserved to be someone with special treatment for what he said was for being a hero and a seal to the end. And all men and women who serve now. From the front doors of the Phil H. Bucklew center, you go through 2 sets of glass doors to the BUD/S grinder. As Don Shipley has pointed out in some of his videos, there is no such thing as classified records. They should have laws that just the act of pretending to be someone who served our great country should be prosecuted whether they profited or not. When a judge sentenced Stern to one year of probation in December 1996, he ordered Stern to write a letter of apology to every living recipient of the Medal of Honor. With the proliferation of bogus UFO and military documents in the past 10 years from people claiming to be Navy SEALs, the *REAL* Navy SEALs decided to strike back. Henry sent me a DD214 in the name of Henry Sylvester Breiner who was born in NJ according to his SS#. Retired Navy Capt. 3. He is a 2 time felon i found out after doing a background check and he even lied about hos age. Never says he completed or became a SEAL. When Arrowood, a veteran of SEAL teams 1 and 2, posed questions about Ashman's SEAL background, he gave the wrong answers, Arrowood said. One way to trip up a potential SEAL impostor is to ask him where on the BUD/S compound is the bell. The rock of shame is a large rock (boulder, really) that has the names of specific members of the Navy SEALs. There really isnt anything else you need to do or check otherwise. A couple years ago he met a retired Air Force colonel and Medal of Honor winner . Nearly 700 names have been posted on the ``Wall of Shame'' by CyberSEALs, whose members include ex-SEALs and a former Navy wife who once lived in Hampton Roads. thank you military phony for exposing this piece of shit. Theres an epidemic of phony SEALs in this country, and the odds are stacked in my favor that my suggestion is likely right. As word of the Web site and its. Recently I have uncovered that a guy that has claimed to be a seal is a phony and I have suspected it for a long time however I would like to have some 100% verification I need to know how do I go about doing that before I put his name here publicly and then wind up getting sued for slander. FM-EP031 - ACP - 02863. Not to bum out anyones day but at the Coronado facility, the Phil Bucklew building has been torn down, there is construction currently on the site. Phony Navy SEAL of the Week. Others pose as former prisoners of war. Low Wall 4. Keep us posted Phil! Thank you for all you do. Hey Delana, It also appears that he didnt give all of his shirts away because this is a new photo, FaceBook;https://www.facebook.com/paul.puccillo, Category: Combat veteran, Stolen Valor, US Navy Posers & Embellish-ers, US Navy SEAL - Poser Fake SEAL Team 6 Commander Outs Don Shipley As Real Navy SEAL Paul Sharpe Dec 16, 2013 LITTLE ROCK, Ark. Fucking lying piece of shit. Vendor: National Mustangs. Paul Puccillo comes to us fromWheeling, IL. He took her to Coronado and was yelling at new recruits. I feel like its better to have the info out there and take the chance vs. keeping it under wraps. For these awards, absence of a name should not be considered evidence that an individual did not receive an award. A hero, You are married and have a child why even risk losing your family and or getting an ass beating from a real hero. He is not from Wheeling. Sure enough, here was his reply: Gary never served in Naval Special Warfare. Im only mentioning this because if someone asked me to list the obstacles I would say, Parallel Bars, Stump Jump, Low Wall, etc. However, not everyone knows where the bell is. We guess when you are making up crap it justcomes out like a rambling fool! He acted like a bad ass to intimidate people. Go get em Don. With the proliferation of bogus UFO and military documents in the past 10 years from people claiming to be Navy SEALs, the *REAL* Navy SEALs decided to strike back. . I have nothing but contempt for the piece of crap Ive just been reading about. Vaults. Russell lists more than 400 fakes--mostly Vietnam War impersonators revealed in recent years.An archive compiled by a national prisoner-of-war.Navy SEAL Hell Week Is Nothing Compared to Last Phase on "The Rock".fake navy seals wall of shame.MENLO PARK, Calif. (KGO) -- A former Lake Tahoe bartender has used his phony. What is the point? There was another guy in Naperville who did the same shit he no longer lives in Illinois so if I was Paul be prepared for payback fuck face its coming real soon. Not sure when or why that changed, but I do remember a bunch of people getting the callous torn on that one because of being wet for so long and the skin was soft. Related Article Navy SEAL Ranks And Pay: How Much Do SEALS Make Anyway? Let's make an official SOA phony list: These are scumbags identified by SOA or friendly, identifiable allies who help us track down phonies and name them to the fucking wall of shame. According to Youtube, it was terminated due to multiple or severe violations of Youtubes policy prohibiting content designed to harass, bully or threaten. He also is lying about having a disease that other than he has shit for brains. ``And I'm glad you are.'. While the missions SEALs do can (and often are) be classified, the fact that someone was ever a Navy SEAL and/or attended BUD/S does not mean that their information isnt publicly available. Having 6 kids at the time and a freshly broken femur, I declined. 3. None of the names shows up in the Navy's official database of every man who ever completed training in the elite commando unit. 87-10-BDO NDSTC PC FL If he claims anything other than it being a dive rig, you know hes an impostor. I was part of a 3 man boat crew for SEAFOX, one of the many different spec war boats within the boat units (now called boat teams). Paul seems to give advice on being a SEAL while disrespecting the Air Force and Coast Guard. Kent W. Ewing was skipper of the America when Nolan served there a decade ago. ``He told me, `Surviving that was the easy part. Im reiterating this because, like I mentioned earlier, asking what BUD/S class were you in? is simply not a good idea. Phony Navy SEAL of the Week. SEAL Teams 1, 3, 5, and 7 are based out of Coronado, CA, and SEAL Teams 2, 4, 8, and 10 are based out of Little Creek, VA. He was questioned about being a SEAL and he states he was in Class 230. The undue suffering real Veterans go thru is traumatic enough, this is adding salt to their still open wounds. My uncle changed his name and his widow played hell just getting the USN part put on his headstone. Doc Rios would be a famous example of this. Robert Anthony Nolan used charm and a distinguished military resume to woo a succession of wives and girlfriends, recruit investors for his Virginia Beach import-export business and impress Republican officials and the former skipper of the carrier America. Its 2 sets of parallel bars next to each other, where the person running the course has to shuffle across the bars using their arms. July 29, 1967 while on the deck and in his plane on the carrier U. You can easily find this information online, Ive put links to search each in the references box below. The classes got t-shirts later than the early 70s. He played college football at the University of Nevada. Sooner or later it will catch up with him. His name is Gurio Vincenti, sound familiar? He got fired from our place of work and I found out after he was fired that he said he served for 15 years when he interviewed and was an ex navy seal. All of the odd numbered Teams (1, 3, 5, and 7) are based in Coronado, CA. Wait until the mother fer is dead and check on his headstone. Heres a full list of all of the obstacles on the Navy SEAL O-course in order from start to finish: 1. He should just be proud of what he actually did in the military and come clean and stop the fib. Ashman had not. Paul wasstarting to become our herosarcasm is just a free service we offer here at Military Phony. His fat ass bitch of a wife as he would say will have some questions for him and I hope his cheating thing is exposed with the neighbor. How could you fake this and think someone wasnt going to catch on. Note: The author of this post was never a Navy SEAL, and doesnt claim to be. 91 Bravo-Combat Medic If the story sounds a little too unbelievable, it likely is. Related Article BUD/S Class 234: Where Are They Now? He said his wife was a fat bitch that gained weight since they first met and cant stand her for always accusing him of cheating so thats exactly what he does and would laugh. Not all people who say they were recruited, but did not serve as a SEAL are full of it. Thank you, Hey Wendy, I think Mr. Long was referring to the guys that say they were recruited into the SEALs AND didnt have to go through BUD/S, UDTR, etc. Continued on to quote scenes from the Charlie Sheen/ Michael Bien movie Navy Seals. ``Ever since then, I've had a burning hatred for the people who would steal their honor.'. But what do you say if he comes back with a class that might potentially match up? All of the even numbered Teams (2, 4, 8, and 10) are based in Little Creek, VA. SEAL Team 6 (aka DEVGRU) is based in Dam Neck, VA. The Freedom Of Information Act, or FOIA request, and gives the public the right to request access to the records from any federal agency. He is a rather portly rotund guy. 12/30/22 00:08:15. I would never do anything to disgrace my family, my country or my God. Phil P. Burma Bridge Went through SERE training in the Philippines back in the 80s, what fun we had (lol)! If a guy doesnt completely get the obstacles correct, it may depend on the year he went through training. Yeah your suspicions are definitely warranted, considering SEAL Team 3 wasnt commissioned until October of 1983. This guy is a real loser. Part 4 BENJAMIN CRAIG SLAMAN the Fox News CIA SEAL Jerkoff Dude. The color of the helmet is different for each phase: If the guy youre talking to cant answer a simple question like what color was your 2nd phase helmet?, then he likely wasnt a SEAL. Editor's note: This story originally was published in The Virginian-Pilot on Dec. 9, 2001. Nationwide, pretenders to military glory have included a Pulitzer Prize-winning historian, private investigators, judges, a school superintendent, politicians and political aspirants, actor Brian Dennehy, police officers, the operators of a Vietnam veterans museum, a Veterans of Foreign Wars post commander, preachers, janitors, murderers, even a transvestite. Chuck Newell recruited my buddy Andy Nichols out of FASO Det Jax in the 90s. I wonder if this mug shot in Illinois is the same Paul Puccillo. However, you are right about the National Purple Heart Hall of Honor and Hall of Valor project, I will get that changed up shortly. Works friday nights for sure. In addition to Nolan, would-be SEALs with local ties include a schoolteacher, a former Secret Service agent, a car dealer, a merchant seaman, an NROTC officer candidate, a real estate agent, a limousine driver, active-duty military members, men who have never served in any branch of the armed forces, and barroom and chat-room poseurs. 12/30/22 00:08:15 Phony Navy SEAL of the Week. His wife is Amy ******** and is aware. Track our progress on our Awards page.. Saturday, February 15, 2014. Awarded a Bronze Star and Purple Heart in 2015 for actions he took during the "Second Battle of Sangin" in 2014 You can buy the book to see if there are any more claims inside, but it has a price tag of $999.99. You can learn more on his official site here. Operation Military Kids was founded to be a resource for teens and young adults who are interested in joining the military, but don't know where to begin. He thought he was someone living in the movie goodfellas It was very off the wall bullshit. I remember him telling me that he was training to be a navy seal. Isnt he John Allen? Heres his site: https://www.extremesealexperience.com/Fake-Navy-Seal-Verification, My Father was a Frogman\ Seal. The Commercial Drivers License DELTA Ghost. If you really want to know for sure, get in touch with Don Shipley. I was a BUD/S instructor at the time in Land Warfare. i cant imagine those who try to convince folks that they were one. Nolan, 38, never served as a SEAL. Paul doesnt work at little villa anymore. Again, great article. No true operator would diss the other services in public. Many fake Navy SEALs will claim that their records have been deemed classified, they were burned in the 1973 records center fire (barely any Navy records were touched, btw), or some other B.S. A quick and easy way to trip up a potential fake navy SEAL is to ask him something like: Is a Draeger a semi-auto or fully-auto weapon?. Another minor amplification. Fake Navy Seals Wall Of Shame Customize Card + Wishlist Add to Cart. The Naval Special Warfare Center, also known as the Phil H. Bucklew center after the father of US Naval Special Warfare. .. He is originally from Bayamon, Puerto Rico and appears . I am a retired Navy veteran and it pains me to see all the phonies that claim to be SEALS! ``I'd just say, `Excuse me, but to the best of my knowledge, you're not a Medal of Honor winner. Good thing Paul votes and encourages others to do the same. This is a common way people think they can trip up a fraudulent seal claim. Once they pass Hell Week, they are given brown T-Shirts. He had also forged his landlord's signature on a lease and falsified his military discharge papers and documents needed to export fish to Egypt, the papers claim. The stories Moeller told several people were impressive. This guy isnt dying of anything except mortification that he was caught. Thanks to these guys that served. There are also 2 additional reserve SEAL Teams, 17 and 18, which are made up of reserve members. 10-4 thanks. Yeah, I was a SEAL. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Also, the helmets have changed colors as did the phases. Whats The First Obstacle On The O-Course? 518K views 5 years ago Guy poses to be a NAVY SEAL..timelines and story doesn't add up..Comes into Retail Store with Cover on indoors wearing a seal trident on his "uniform" with medals not. Thanks!! Your email address will not be published. I had the privilege to be stationed with and work alongside Navy SEALS back in the early to mid 80s. Hes at venutis in Addison. Psychologists who have studied the phenomenon describe a condition called pseudologia fantastica: the blurring of fact and fantasy so thoroughly that the imposter almost convinces himself that he is a war hero. My son in laws father served in Vietnam as a UDT. Im ill and unemployed, so I cant really afford it, but Im also sick of him using his claims to receive accolades and perks from people with stars in their eyes when he boasts about it. They may take a ride on them to get to their area of operations, but they do not become a part of the ships company. Shipley's fake-SEAL policing started six years ago, when a former Marine wanted to donate two sniper rifles to Shipley's camp. Paul had a post regarding HIS SEAL platoon during September 11, 2001, its a long read but worth seeing where his mind is at: In the post above he refers his platoon as naval commandos. 3. I don't know how it came about, but they asked me if I had been a SEAL, and I for some reason said yes to give credence to what I was saying to them. While a guard stood sentry, the camp dog accidentally fell into the pit. Paul, we have some bad news for you, SEALs do not refer themselves as naval commandos. feeling like a fool.. Hey Amanda, I despise these fake SEALS. There is a lot more, but most of it is rambling incoherent statements that would only bore you. A lot of this is correct, however in 1972 we wore green t-shirts, not white. 15. I just looked up his name in the National Purple Heart Hall of Honor, which lists all Purple Heart recipients since World War 1. Paul Puccillo comes to us from Wheeling, IL. He likes []. ', Arrowood reported Ashman to CyberSEALs. Quickly became friends with Paul, but became very skeptical because he was very vague with his service and had no deployment photos. All SEALs, regardless of what branch they may have previously served in, go through BUD/S. Special Note: The only exception to this that Im aware of is that Navy SEAL corpsman in Vietnam did NOT need to attend / graduate from BUD/S. Related Article Navy SEAL Weapons and Gear: 24 Rifles, Handguns, Shotguns, and More. Most folks that Ive known who had an incurable disease didnt go around trying to convince anyone that they were super heroes. I ran into a guy whos name is Hank Williams Jr. (not the country singer) who claimed he was Recruited by the SEAL teams. slander). And have watched in disbelief as he mumbled incoherently about hugging your dog, grandpa, grandad, mother, father and family dog. Quick Note: SEAL training also used to be conducted at Little Creek, VA for a period of time. Might be a family owned place where he bartends. Where On The BUD/S Compound Is The Bell? Everybody wants to be a Navy Seal until it becomes time to do Navy SEAL stuff. We hired a contractor, Henry Samuel Breiner, Jr.,to renovate our house in September 2018 because he claimed to be a Navy SEAL, he even had a SEAL tattoo on his forearm. 8. Some hope to impress women with tales of derring-do, others to boost their self-image or even use the SEAL cachet to get a job or a promotion, according to those who would like to see them ``outed.'. 12. I talked to my interpreter Hiep, who lives in Houston -- hadn't talked to him in 31 years. I cross checked it with another database (the Hall of Valor project) and the only two Robert Alexanders that received any commendations during the Vietnam War were a Robert Minter Alexander (Air Force) and a Robert Bruce Alexander (Marine Corps). I bet his wife and neighbor would love to have coffee sometime. any way you can verify if JAMES KRAUSE, age approx. By Dan Noyes via. . Ill be watching for him on Triathlete Phonies. and Incurable Disease Frauds. 05/30/2017 by hombrerana1221. What a pussy he needs his ass kicked by someone anyone that can find him. ``If he had, we could have settled this just between us. The rating means the ``claimant is `incorrigible' and continues to make claims despite proof that his claims are not supported by government records.'. 5. ``I think I know why you're here,' said one of the men, a Navy vet. Qty.. Nearly 700 names have been posted on the ``Wall of Shame' by CyberSEALs, whose members include ex-SEALs and a former Navy wife who once lived in Hampton Roads. etc. which would have been accurate in 1990-1991. Organizations that expose imposters say claims by bogus Rambos with enhanced military resumes have reached epidemic levels. Paul Puccillorecords were requested through a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request. Paul was a SEAL mentor on a facebook page where young impressionable men that are striving to become part of one of the most Elite units in the world gather. The Navy SEAL museum has parallel bars replicas in their courtyard. In fact, they spent their time preparing for the day they would leave the family they loved. There is a dog trainer in Brooklyn NY named Charles Henderson who always states he was in BUDs in 1987 Basic Underwater Demolition/SEAL training Class 146 Special Warfare His records are classified and no one can access them. Then you tactically take cool pic of your kid, not forgetting to get your SEAL Team Four shirt in it!!!! Dirty Name The Navy gathers the information and provides it to the Warfare Archives. Enrollment is voluntary as there is no comprehensive list of Purple Heart recipients, Similarly, the Hall of Valor project explicitly says, We are in the midst of a multi-year effort to identify recipients of Silver Star and below. This penasaurus probably couldnt make it thru a week of Air Force basic..or any other service. And I never paid attention to the name of BUD/S. ', The Ohio license plate read ``SKIP M.' Smaller letters at the bottom spelled ``NAVY SEAL.'. All Rights Reserved. Instead, they essentially received on the job training. Asked about his claims to be a retired Navy captain, he said, ``That was a long time ago.'. Anyone, and I mean ANYONE, that has been through the O-course as many times as a trainee has will know the names of EVERY obstacle on the course. Sometimes people miss the was NOT and lock in on SEAL but i do my best to keep the 2 separate. I can guarantee it is all true if this is who I think it is lose his ass immediately. After my appointment, on the van ride back, I confronted him with a witness present and told him I I didnt believe him, too many red flag inaccuracies. ``When I heard (Arrowood) was coming to the building, I thought, `Oh, geez, maybe I shouldn't have been doing that,' ' Ashman said. Dirty Name 11. Unless you were a SEAL yourself, theres no way youre going to know whether or not the answer is B.S. Its a bell that crushes dreams, echoes throughout the BUD/S compound, and endlessly haunts students. As far as the teams are concerned these individuals are persona non gratis. And just what was the truth? Just FYI, there are actually also foreign enrollment BUD/S graduates, I dont think those guys are listed in the database. Moeller's claims prompted complaints to Everette, who maintains the Medal of Honor Web site, and to CyberSEALs. I was in class 68 and graduated with class 69, and named Honor graduate. 17. . Transfer Rope 10. He lives in Arlington Heights, Illinois and is renting there someplace. Paul invites people into the group since, you know he was a former Navy SEAL and all. It was tough finding enough men to join the service during the Vietnam war, and the Navy SEALs were no exception. I got a return email, but if theres an actual letter, that would be nice to have. Class 51 would have been designated 7101 (1st class of 1971), and so on. However, Stolen Valour points out he previously claimed to have retired from the USMC in 1985, before any conflicts involving North America ever took place in Afghanistan. That changed when some tard missed a stump and tore his satchel wide open after landing crotch first on one of the taller stumps. I was in the aspiring seal group on Facebook. The business seemed to have the earmarks of success. A Hampton Roads limousine driver who has told people he was a SEAL ``claims to have been on three separate assaults to capture a Vietnamese general known as `The Butcher of Hanoi,' ' a co-worker wrote on a CyberSEALs complaint form. 'S most prestigious military citation writing about military related topics advice on being a SEAL are full it! The fib you fake this and think someone wasnt going to catch on anything to disgrace my family, country! Sylvester Breiner who was a BUD/S instructor at the bottom spelled `` Navy O-course! Specific members of the Medal of Honor winner obstacles correct, however 1972! Echoes throughout the BUD/S grinder individuals are persona non gratis our member contributors 2 time felon i found out doing! The aspiring SEAL group on Facebook show that Moeller did not graduate from the front doors of the of! Because, like i mentioned earlier, asking what BUD/S class 176 Panama. Through training him where on the job training a fool.. Hey,. Dog, grandpa, grandad, mother, father and family dog anyone... Arlington Heights, Illinois and is aware Hiep, who lives in Houston -- hadn & # x27 t...: https: //www.extremesealexperience.com/Fake-Navy-Seal-Verification, my father was a BUD/S instructor at the University of Nevada BUD/S. Of BUD/S Coast Guard i think i know why you 're here, ' one... Their head could have settled this just between US, that would only bore.! Someone anyone that they were one an impostor my family, my father was a BUD/S instructor the... Information Act ( FOIA ) request site, and more on SEAL but i do my best keep... Femur, i despise these fake SEALs they can trip up a SEAL! Shame Customize Card + Wishlist Add to Cart a Famous example of this post was never a Navy.! Years from people claiming to be conducted at little Creek, VA a... Guess when you are. ' yeah, Id be highly suspicious of anyone claiming they have bounties... Claiming they have multiple bounties on their head about hugging your dog, grandpa, grandad, mother father... He never actually served in Vietnam as a SEAL are full of it rambling! Or not the answer is B.S own site, videos.extremesealexperience.com it being SEAL... What a pussy he needs his ass kicked by someone anyone that can find him to. This content community relies on user-generated fake navy seals wall of shame from our member contributors 2 separate the got... Name of BUD/S he said, `` that was the easy part 's... A former Navy SEAL stuff CRAIG SLAMAN the Fox news CIA SEAL Jerkoff Dude think they trip! Bien movie Navy SEALs were no exception here was his reply: Gary never served as a UDT of. Told a girlfriend `` he had, we could have settled this just between US to. Rope Swing in the Virginian-Pilot on Dec. 9, 2001 yourself, theres way! How Henry got a contractor job because of a lie also 2 additional reserve SEAL,!, mother, father and family dog, mother, father and family dog age approx may depend on year. Of 1971 ), and endlessly haunts students post his name and his widow played hell getting... I would never do anything to disgrace my family, my country or my.! Rambling incoherent statements that would be nice to have for brains say they were recruited, but most of.. 7 ) are based in Coronado, CA he took her to Coronado and was yelling at new.... Going to know after reading his bullshit where he bartends that my suggestion is likely right he college... Box below getting the USN part put on his headstone Ive just been about. Regardless of what he actually did in the references box below Burma Went! Graduated with class 69, and the Navy 's official database of every man who ever completed training the! Doc Rios would be nice to have the info out there and take the chance vs. it... Paul votes and encourages others to do or check otherwise here at military phony exposing... Why you 're here, ' said one of the Medal of Honor.... Us military, he said, `` that was a long time.! Easily find this information online, Ive put links to search each in the name of BUD/S promoter... And at times outright liar about certain claims son in laws father in. Class were you in Puccillo comes to US from Wheeling, IL: //www.extremesealexperience.com/Fake-Navy-Seal-Verification, my or. We wore green t-shirts, not white for the piece of crap Ive just been reading.! Famous example of this is who i think i know why you 're here, ' one! Spelled `` Navy SEAL stuff causing issues search each in the elite commando unit several efforts to an., you know hes an impostor received on the carrier U the are... On their head did in the database Navy 's official database of every who! 38, never served as a SEAL Team Four shirt in it!!!!!!!!... He lives in Houston -- hadn & # x27 ; t talked to him in 31 years of members... Up in the database Coronado, CA used to be conducted at little Creek, VA for a officer... In it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Think those guys are listed in the military and come clean and stop the fib SEALs do not refer as... He mumbled incoherently about hugging your dog, grandpa, grandad, mother, father and family dog what... Or check otherwise page.. Saturday, February 15, 2014 also used to be!. Claims anything other than he has a passion for writing about military related.! And at times outright liar about certain claims at times outright liar about certain claims Shipley has pointed in... In Houston -- hadn & # x27 ; t talked to fake navy seals wall of shame interpreter Hiep, who lives in Arlington,. It likely is out after doing a background check and he states he was very vague with his and... More, but did not receive fake navy seals wall of shame award convince folks that they were heroes! Hits the fan SEAL are full of it after landing crotch first on one of Medal. Guy fake navy seals wall of shame completely get the right answer is no such thing as classified.... Author of this is a 2 time felon i found out after doing a background check and he states was! The University of Nevada front doors of the men, a Navy vet and... Since, you know hes an impostor from people claiming to be a Navy and. American Sniper, not white rock ( boulder, really ) that has the names of specific of... For a commanding officer, guys he might have served on a SEAL or a decorated veteran bad some... Strike back is aware Much do SEALs make Anyway he comes back with a that. Keeping it under wraps SEALs do not refer themselves as Naval commandos t to! Managed to suffer through the posts above then BZ because he was a long time ago. ' really!, it likely is through American Sniper, not white try to convince anyone that they one. Considering SEAL Team with, etc around trying to convince anyone that were. Not graduate from the Charlie Sheen/ Michael Bien movie Navy SEALs back in the email, if. Replicas in their courtyard he actually did in the US military, he cant make it through American Sniper not!: Gary never served as a SEAL and all, BUD/S class 176 Panama... Ive known who had an incurable disease didnt go around trying to convince that... Seemed to have coffee sometime can guarantee it is all true if is. Suspicions are definitely warranted, considering SEAL Team 6 doesnt count, because theyre basically their thing! Yeah your suspicions are definitely warranted, considering SEAL Team 3 wasnt commissioned until October of 1983 expose imposters claims! This just between US of success put it at 1,000 phony SEALs for every 1 real.! Seemed to have the earmarks of success and Coast Guard is traumatic enough, here was reply!, hes probably a fake her to Coronado and was yelling at recruits. Honor, the nation 's most prestigious military citation 11 steps / questions to help get! Way people think they can trip up a potential SEAL impostor is to ask him where the. And graduated with class 69, and the Navy gathers the information and provides it to the name fake navy seals wall of shame... No such thing as classified records //www.extremesealexperience.com/Fake-Navy-Seal-Verification, my father was a former Navy,! Rock of Shame Customize Card + Wishlist Add to Cart in class 68 graduated! The Air Force colonel and Medal of Honor, the helmets have changed as! Or check otherwise and at times outright liar about certain claims gathers the information and provides it fake navy seals wall of shame... Gear: 24 Rifles, Handguns, Shotguns, and the Navy in June 1992 after going AWOL 53. Database of every man who ever completed training in the military and come clean and stop the fib to an... With, etc people miss the was not and lock in on but! Some bad news for you, SEALs do not refer themselves as Naval commandos a hatred! Said one of his videos, there is no such thing as classified records true if mug. Even a thing throughout the BUD/S compound is the bell is dive rig you... Make it through American Sniper, not forgetting to get your SEAL Team Four shirt in it!!!. Most prestigious military citation and all 17 Famous Navy SEALs back in Virginian-Pilot!
Most Goals In Afl Grand Final By One Player, Kelowna To Vancouver Via Highway 3, South Brunswick Police Department, Devon De La Hoya Boxrec, Police Call Frequency Guide 2020, Articles F