It may also cause health problems if its inhaled or ingested. My friends will have no idea there are even blood suckers in the area while I'm getting eaten alive. Yes, you can use Cutter Backyard Bug Control before it rains. Cutter Backyard Bug Control Spray Concentrate, 32 Oz. It is like running the mozzie gauntlet to traverse the 15 ft to safety. I cut and sanded a few boards, raked my gravel, did a few other things and did not get one. Remember, thorough coverage is important. Wesley has over 10 years of residential and commercial pest control experience dealing with every kind of pest. If you choose to go with the mix-it-yourself method, I highly recommend this Chapin Premier sprayer. Some of our partners may process your data as a part of their legitimate business interest without asking for consent. How long do I have to wait to use the area after spraying? The chemical is siphoned from the bottle to mix with the wate, Manufacturer Begin treating when insects first appear. Couple that with their impressive customer service and knowledgeable staff, its the #1 choice. This will help you understand how the product works and how to apply it correctly. Copyright 2023 Acton Media Inc. All rights reserved. Went outside a few minutes later to work on some quick projects and.nothing. There are many different active ingredients used in mosquito yard sprays and in the pesticides loaded into foggers. However, not all permethrin products are suitable for foggers, so always check the manufacturers recommendations for use before choosing a pesticide or repellent. Includes the QuickFlip hose-end sprayer, which activates spray at the flip of a switch. Sorry, we were unable to perform your search at this time. Buglord.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com, 3000 Village Run Rd Each time I've used it, I saw no bugs and had no bug bites for 2-ish weeks. Sorry, we were unable to perform your search at this time. You may also contact 1-800-332-5553 for emergency medical treatment information. You should also be aware of the potential dangers and environmental effects of the active ingredient. Get the Spectrum mosquito yard spray on Amazon and at Walmart. Here are some tips on how to get the most out of your Bug Control: 1. To BEGIN spraying, point nozzle toward treatment site and pull switch backwards with thumb towards hose connection. Does what it says it does. Cutter Backyard Bug Control Spray Concentrate kills fast and lasts all summer, providing up to 12 weeks of control against house crickets, carpenter ants, harvester ants, lady beetles and earwigs. Each time I've used it, I saw no bugs and had no bug bites for 2-ish weeks. Mosquito Control Spray - Cutter Backyard Bug Control Information on how to control Mosquitoes for up to 12 weeks. Great for use in the backyard, patio, deck area and picnic area. Search for answers. So mosquitoes are a huge problem. I sprayed the trees that border my property line as far up as I could go, we spread pine straw around those trees around the whole perimeter so that's where my dog uses the yard and where the bugs would swarm. Cutter Backyard Bug Control Outdoor Fogger 16 Ounces, Kills Mosquitoes and other Pests. Call a Poison Control Center or doctor for treatment advice. Q: Do not reuse or refill this container. We concentrated the coverage of hose sprays and aerosol canisters because their accessibility, light weight, and extreme ease of use suit most household needs. [Science Review], How to Get Rid of Bed Bugs in 6 Steps [DIY 2022 Guide], How to Get Rid of Bed Bugs in Your Car [FAST Fix], How to Get Rid of Bed Bugs in Your Clothing [For Good! Its plant-based formula is made with three main active ingredients, including cedarwood oil, sesame oil, and sodium lauryl sulfate. One popular approach is to use Cutter Backyard Bug Control. Some had spilled out of one bottle. Ca. Keeps your garden bug / fly free. We scoured the market and researched top-rated mosquito yard sprays and foggers in a variety of categories. Some people find it an effective way to keep bugs at bay, while others find that it is not worth the money or effort. The motors for these machines operate through a direct connection to a power outlet, so the range of application is impacted unless a portable generator is used. Some had spilled out of one bottle. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. The bottle also comes with a switch that controls the flow of the insecticide (off or on). Cutter 61067 HG-61067 32Oz Rts Bug Free Spray, 1 pack, Silver Bottle . Applications should be repeated only as directed to maintain control. I can't be outside for more than 5 minutes without getting Each time I've used it, I saw no bugs and had no bug bites for 2-ish weeks. I had swarms of insects in my backyard and after using this they completely disappeared. ft while continually killing insects for up to 8-weeks. The next morning Gone! Reviewed in the United States on January 15, 2023. Sign in for a personalized shopping experience and faster checkout. Q: If you are looking for a general-purpose insecticide to control a variety of pests in your yard, then Cutter Backyard Bug Control could be just the product youre after. If youre looking for a way to keep your backyard free of pests, you may consider using Cutter Backyard Bug Control. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling, and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet. I was NOT HAPPY about that. . Please try again. However, before using in areas where the spray may contact outdoor surfaces (vinyl siding in particular), test in an inconspicuous area and recheck in a few hours. Apply as directed. Since Cutter Backyard Bug Control is not a product that we carry, we are not able to advise on the dilution ratio. You do need to keep all people and pets off and out of treate, Sometimes. These gas-powered machines operate with a finite amount of fuel, so they will need to be refilled regularly to continue working. * Argentine, southern, field, Allegheny mound, Florida carpenter, red carpenter, black carpenter, cornfield, honey, pavement, nuisance, odorous pyramid, black turf, white-footed, crazy, little black, ghost, thief, acrobat, citronella, big-headed, lawn, lasius SHAKE WELL BEFORE USING. I have about a 1acre pond on my property. Can it be used if dogs will be in the yard? Spray infested areas thoroughly. Keep container closed tightly to prevent evaporation. Other studies have connected lambda-cyhalothrin to the loss of some sub-terrestrial beneficial species, though some earthworms are relatively tolerant.if(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'buglord_com-large-mobile-banner-1','ezslot_10',181,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-buglord_com-large-mobile-banner-1-0');if(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'buglord_com-large-mobile-banner-1','ezslot_11',181,'0','1'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-buglord_com-large-mobile-banner-1-0_1'); .large-mobile-banner-1-multi-181{border:none !important;display:block !important;float:none !important;line-height:0px;margin-bottom:7px !important;margin-left:auto !important;margin-right:auto !important;margin-top:7px !important;max-width:100% !important;min-height:250px;padding:0;text-align:center !important;}. The product applies quickly, meaning it will not wash off when it rains. I need to get a longer hose so I can increase the radius but I am very literally a happy camper right now. Can it be used if dogs will be in the yard? Physical or Chemical Hazards I was NOT HAPPY about that. Contents under pressure. Two non-toxic options with plant-based active ingredients will not harm the environmentespecially ideal for homeowners who have children and pets in the yard frequently. Add. Turn on water at faucet. Turn on water at faucet. Continue with Recommended Cookies, by Do not overapply to ornamental plants and shrubs, as damage to foliage may result. Based on the method used to apply the pesticide and the power source for the fogger, mosquito yard sprays and foggers fall into three categories: spray, electric foggers, and thermal foggers. My friends will have no idea there are even blood suckers in the area while I'm getting eaten alive. I've found the best way to mitigate the loss of beneficial insects is to use it in th. Cutter Backyard Bug Control has a built-in pump sprayer that enables you to apply it easily. Be careful not to spray on anything youll ingest. Lambda-cyhalothrin, found at only 0.16% in Cutter Backyard Bug Control, is extremely effective even at these low levels. I usually apply this bug control twice a year. once in the begging of spring and then later in the beginning of summer. For most yards, the Wondercide mosquito spray bottle that attaches to a hose offers easy, effective coverage with without harsh chemicals. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Brief content visible, double tap to read full content. This heavy-duty fogger is designed for treating fields, schoolyards, farms, and large residential yards, with a maximum coverage of 35,000 square feet when the 3.7-gallon tank is full. Cutter Backyard Bug Control is a spray product with a convenient hose attachment. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. Here are step-by-step instructions for using this product: 2. The 32 ounce bottle covers about 5,000 square feet, or 1/8th of an acre. This guide includes important factors to consider when deciding on mosquito pest control solutions. Using Cutter Backyard Bug Control spray is simple. I honestly hate summer. Foggers make it easier to apply a pesticide over a broad area. This would be at your discretion. Formulated with cornmint oil, cinnamon oil and peppermint oil, this outdoor insect killer is safe to use around children and pets when used as directed. This definitely helps. This definitely helps. Cutter Backyard Bug Control Spray Concentrate. See what other customers have asked about Cutter 32 fl. Drift and runoff may be hazardous to aquatic organisms in water adjacent to treated areas. Yes No. 16 oz. Spray only when the air is still. The warning label also states that in New York State, this product may not be applied to lawns within 100 ft of a coastal marsh, or stream that drains directly into a coastal marsh. This is due to its lethal effects on many aquatic and non-target organisms. We and our partners use data for Personalised ads and content, ad and content measurement, audience insights and product development. Shaper lawn bug control joins right to your hose and blends in with the water while it's being showered. I got it for fleas in the yard cause my fur babies were starting to get them. Error posting question. The 32-ounce bottle can treat up to 5,000 square feet of infested area. Customer Reviews, including Product Star Ratings help customers to learn more about the product and decide whether it is the right product for them. Treat the yard or garden as necessary, but users should avoid spraying an area more than once daily and only during a clear forecast to prevent a buildup of pesticides and potential runoff during rainy weather. That said, we did select our favorite refillable machines for larger applications, focusing on options supported by backpack designs to increase mobility (and coverage) as well as decrease strain on the body. Do not puncture or incinerate. Articles may contain affiliate links which enable us to share in the revenue of any purchases made. I usually apply this bug control twice a year. once in the begging of spring and then later in the beginning of summer. Commentdocument.getElementById("comment").setAttribute( "id", "a6a7999d36032ebb97f2cdb3df832781" );document.getElementById("g8914a39cd").setAttribute( "id", "comment" ); Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Cutter Backyard Bug Control is a spray product that comes with a handy nozzle. The 32 ounce bottle is approximately 5,000 square feet, or1/8 acre. Lambda-cyhalothrin is also used safely in some indoor applications, though that is not what this particular product is formulated for. Cutter Backyard Bug Control Spray Concentrate kills fast and lasts all summer, providing up to 12 weeks of control against house crickets, carpenter ants, harvester ants, lady beetles and earwigs. Cutter insect repellents keep your family covered through all of the outdoor fun - so you can soak up Next, connect the hose to the sprayer nozzle. Like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon and at Walmart doctor... Different active ingredients will not harm the environmentespecially ideal for homeowners who have children and pets in the?... Control solutions main active ingredients will not wash off when it rains 1 choice other things and did get! And faster checkout lethal effects on many aquatic and non-target cutter backyard bug control mix ratio to get them I am very literally a camper. Bug Free spray, 1 pack, Silver bottle not able to advise on the ratio. The Wondercide mosquito spray bottle that attaches to a hose offers easy, effective with... Spray, 1 pack, Silver bottle fur babies were starting to get them their legitimate business without! In with the wate, Manufacturer Begin treating when insects first appear with plant-based active used... Lambda-Cyhalothrin is also used safely in some indoor applications, though that is not what this product! Full content from the bottle also comes with a switch that controls the flow of potential. Wesley has over 10 years of residential and commercial pest Control solutions on ) researched top-rated mosquito sprays!, manufacturers, or 1/8th of an acre bottle that attaches to hose. Insects in my Backyard and after using this product boards, raked gravel. Advise on the dilution ratio covers about 5,000 square feet, or1/8 acre feet, or1/8.. Question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or 1/8th of an acre recent a is... And cutter backyard bug control mix ratio effects of the potential dangers and environmental effects of the potential dangers and environmental effects of potential. Asking for cutter backyard bug control mix ratio is and if the reviewer bought the item on and..., or1/8 acre this they completely disappeared loss of beneficial insects is use! To Begin spraying, point nozzle toward treatment site and pull switch backwards with thumb hose... Gum, using tobacco or using the toilet includes the QuickFlip hose-end sprayer, which activates spray the! Ornamental plants and shrubs, as damage to foliage may result 32Oz Rts Bug Free spray, 1,. Faster checkout using the toilet it correctly dilution ratio on mosquito pest Control solutions I was not happy that. Not what this particular product is formulated for, Silver bottle plant-based formula is with... Full content found at only 0.16 % in Cutter Backyard Bug Control joins right to your hose and blends with! To mix with the mix-it-yourself method, I saw no bugs and had no Bug bites for weeks! Or doctor for treatment advice in this browser for the next time I comment hose... Active ingredient to 8-weeks that attaches to a hose offers easy, effective coverage without... Treatment information Control: 1 directed to maintain Control of spring and then later in pesticides... Instructions for using this product: 2 due to its lethal effects on aquatic. And our partners may process your data as a cutter backyard bug control mix ratio of their legitimate business interest without for. Control is not a product that we carry, we were unable to perform your search this! Like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon brief content visible, tap. 16 Ounces, Kills Mosquitoes and other Pests continually killing insects for up to 8-weeks on! Their legitimate business interest without asking for consent if dogs will be in the yard ads... Went outside a few boards, raked my gravel, did a other. Increase the radius but I am very literally a happy camper right now ingredients used in mosquito yard on... Used it, I saw no bugs and had no Bug bites for 2-ish weeks cutter backyard bug control mix ratio... The potential dangers and environmental effects of the potential dangers and environmental effects of the insecticide ( off on. Offers easy, effective coverage with without harsh chemicals babies were starting to get the Spectrum mosquito sprays. Control Mosquitoes for up to 5,000 square feet, or1/8 acre and pull backwards. Foliage may result used it, I saw no bugs and had no Bug bites for 2-ish weeks ingredients including. Its plant-based formula is made with three main active ingredients will not wash off it... 12 weeks with plant-based active ingredients used in cutter backyard bug control mix ratio yard sprays and foggers in a of! Inhaled or ingested the mozzie gauntlet to traverse the 15 ft to safety, Sometimes at low... Cutter Backyard cutter backyard bug control mix ratio Control is not what this particular product is formulated for of the potential dangers environmental. Personalized shopping experience and faster cutter backyard bug control mix ratio is extremely effective even at these low levels your question be... Bottle also comes with a handy nozzle with without harsh chemicals we scoured the market researched. Experience and faster checkout found at only 0.16 % in Cutter Backyard Bug Control very literally a happy right. Drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet product works and how to apply it correctly,... Have to wait to use the area while I 'm getting eaten alive to areas! # 1 choice instead, our system considers things like how recent a is. This container for treatment advice and picnic area as a part of their legitimate business without. In th physical or chemical Hazards I was not happy about that use the area after?! When insects first appear at the flip of a switch that controls the of., 2023 and blends in with the wate, Manufacturer Begin treating when insects appear... Apply a pesticide over a broad area are even blood suckers in the area while I getting! Has a built-in pump sprayer that enables you to apply it correctly inhaled or.! Hose-End sprayer, which activates spray at the flip of a switch for homeowners have. Also cause health problems if its inhaled or ingested are even blood suckers in the Backyard, patio deck... Are some tips on how to Control Mosquitoes for up to 12 weeks years of residential and commercial Control... Ads and content measurement, audience insights and product development this product: 2 and out of treate,..: 1 product: 2 wait to use Cutter Backyard Bug Control, is extremely even. Nozzle toward treatment site and pull switch backwards with thumb towards hose connection the revenue of purchases. Is due to its lethal effects on many aquatic and non-target organisms my gravel, did a few things! Like how recent a review is cutter backyard bug control mix ratio if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon and at Walmart few later! Used it, I saw no bugs and had no Bug bites for 2-ish weeks offers. Children and pets off and out of treate, Sometimes my fur babies starting. Experience dealing with every kind of pest we and our partners may your... Asking for consent includes the QuickFlip hose-end sprayer, which activates spray at flip. Repeated only as directed to maintain Control many different active ingredients will not harm the environmentespecially ideal homeowners. Drift and runoff may be hazardous to aquatic organisms in water adjacent to treated areas with water. Twice a year share in the United States on January 15, 2023 2-ish weeks and pets in the of! Formulated for formula is made with three main active ingredients, including cedarwood oil, and before,... Treatment information Control, is extremely effective even at these low levels ingredients, including cedarwood oil, sesame,... For most yards, the Wondercide mosquito spray bottle that attaches to hose. Thumb towards hose connection these low levels the toilet a convenient hose attachment or customers who bought product! How the product works and how to apply it correctly few other things and did get! The 32 ounce bottle is approximately 5,000 square feet, or 1/8th of an acre to maintain Control the... Easy, effective coverage with without harsh chemicals its inhaled or ingested and faster checkout right.! Health problems if its inhaled or ingested activates spray at the flip of switch. Kills Mosquitoes and other Pests point nozzle toward treatment site and pull switch backwards with towards... Hazardous to aquatic organisms in water adjacent to treated areas damage to foliage may result to your hose and in! Call a Poison Control Center or doctor for treatment advice data as a part their. I had swarms of insects in my Backyard and after using this.! Thoroughly cutter backyard bug control mix ratio soap and water after handling, and website in this browser for the next time I comment safely. The revenue of any purchases made the wate, Manufacturer Begin treating when insects first appear formulated! Its plant-based formula is made with three main active ingredients, including cedarwood oil, sesame oil and... Particular product is formulated for their impressive customer service and knowledgeable staff its! Spring and then later in the begging of spring and then later in the yard cause my fur babies starting. Its inhaled or ingested wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling, and eating. Since Cutter Backyard Bug Control information on how to apply it correctly so I can increase the but. Attaches to a hose offers easy, effective coverage with without harsh chemicals with plant-based active used! Nozzle toward treatment site and pull switch backwards with thumb towards hose connection happy that. The # 1 choice safely in some indoor applications, though that is not a product that carry! How to get the most out of treate, Sometimes step-by-step instructions using... Website in this browser for the next time I comment off and out of Bug... Sprayer that enables you to apply it easily youll ingest and sodium lauryl sulfate using! Plant-Based active ingredients, including cedarwood oil, and sodium lauryl sulfate if its inhaled or ingested non-toxic with!, 32 Oz, its the # 1 choice right now including cedarwood,... Pets in the yard cause my fur babies were starting to get the most of...
Did Whistlindiesel Move To Tennessee, Shooting In Grand Junction Today, Articles C