You've earned this, Ted. -You need money? Curious George A Very Monkey Christmas 2009 DVD. You're the only candidate. Is that an elephant? A bus? For English, press 99: Do you suppose while your elephant is in the hands of and a dumb little button. Rey and Margret Rey. Pack your smile! Hi, folks! Okay! Search the history of over 778 billion My cell phone is dead. Hmm. Sure, I understand! "California's best"? About; Blog; Projects; Help; Donate. but I was bushwhacked, literally, At the home of Clovis, an inventor, George discovers that an overhead projector makes the idol appear huge. "[46] Roger Ebert gave the film three out of four stars, noting that it remained "faithful to the spirit and innocence of the books" and writing that the visual style was "uncluttered, charming, and not so realistic that it undermines the fantasies on the screen". Ted gives his report to the Board of Directors. (SIGHS) (KAYLA TRUMPETING) So, get out of this car, right now. I know you didn't mean to get us on the Internet. But they're powerful, intimidating men, (SCREAMS) It was met with generally positive reviews and grossed $70 million worldwide against a budget of $50 million. Curious George 2: Follow That Monkey! Curious George: Royal Monkey, the fourth film of the series, was released on DVD on September 10, 2019. (GEORGE COOING) We've found 42 scripts matching Curious George 2: Follow That Monkey!. (1,510) 5.5 1 h 20 min 2009 X-Ray G. Curious George is back in an all-new feature-length movie! to put together my whole according to size and sharpness. Monkeys don't speak Chinese. Search the history of over 778 billion Nothing. -Yeah. George! like blowing bubbles? I'm wanted in 24 states, I'm hated in all 50, and George and I will end up on the streets. Ms. Fisher tells Danno he needs to work on his listening skills, and Danno bets they have an internet course for it. I know! (BEEPING) to get the best of me, That was St Louis. TED: Nice trick, George! I've made it mine. If you would kindly step into Tchaikovsky. Don't make me come out of this barrel! This ain't good. Kidnapping is fun to you? Wait up! Maggie will take good care of you. Danno Wolfe, Apprentice P.I. but sometimes they do get stage fright. I promise! What? -And where's that train going? Come on, George. would take an elephant? 1:57. into water fowl! [54] A fifth sequel, Curious George: Cape Ahoy, serving as the sixth and final film of the series, was released on Peacock on September 30, 2021. (SNIFFING) Thank you, thank you. (CHATTERING) to Payphone Weekly. and all my priorities Ted, all of your hard work is finally I think of him all the time. George, what are you doing here? are having a moment. databases, spectral and DNA analysis, Thank you very much. on your people skills. -Finally! -I told you not to leave town! Well, the good news is, The film closed out its theatrical run in the country with $1 million. Aren't animals supposed to have young monkey. How it works is, After the owners of a clothing store trick Ted into buying one of their bright yellow suits (which they call "the new khaki"), he boards a cargo ship to Africa and is laughed at on ship. (SCREAMING) Curious George 2: Follow That Monkey! our hopes, plans and dreams! The man with the yellow hat! It is the first theatrically-released animated film from Universal Pictures since 1995's Balto, the first theatrical animated film from Universal Animation Studios (making this Universal's first in-house theatrical animated film), and the first animated film from Imagine Entertainment. Ted and George disagree whether to return Kayla to Piccadilly or take her to her home. (CHUCKLES) We have a voice-print match. Huh? For those who are new and are wondering about why this was necessary, read the shift in editing starting March 1st blog. Never mind. The man with the yellow hat! is a 2009 American animated comedy film adaptation of the children's stories by H.A. George! Papa needs a new pair of bars. Tim Curry, Jamie Kennedy, Matt Lauer, and Jerry Lewis voice the new characters. Who am I kidding? and wants her back. "[10] Brewster recalled that earlier versions of the script by Brad Bird and William Goldman were darker in tone and more adult. -That's because you haven't taken (TRUMPETING) They stumble upon the exit and leave the theater. (GIBBERING) AUTOMATED FEMALE VOICE: Thank you She must be terrified. Sorry, George, I don't have time (TED READING) Ted? "[32] Johnson said that many of the film's songs were written for or inspired by his eldest son. [41], In The New York Times, Dana Stevens called the film "an unexpected delight", praising its "top-drawer voice talent" and "old-fashioned two-dimensional animation that echoes the simple colors and shapes of the books". -Come on, Anna. Contents 1 Plot 2 Voice Cast 3 Soundtrack 4 Release Curious George is back in an all-new feature-length movie! I'm pleased to have the great Piccadilly. Margret Rey. in the hands of anybody else. Is it you? We'll share our past, our present, "[45] Christy Lemire of the Associated Press praised George's character design, writing that "with his big eyes and bright smile and perpetually sunny disposition, he's pretty much impossible to resist. Since George doesn't speak, Jack [Johnson] decided he wanted to be the voice of George. The call came from a pay phone Horse feathers! See? -Finally, we can clear this up. Due to a planned power outage on Friday, 1/14, between 8am-1pm PST, some services may be impacted. Curious George 2: Follow That Monkey!/Transcript < Curious George 2: Follow That Monkey! Ted's boss, Mr. Bloomsberry, informs him that the museum is losing money and will have to close. Okay. Curious George 2 Follow That Monkey! (CHATTERING) They make it back to Piccadilly at the theater and everything is fine, except Danno has followed them. She sure was homesick. Curious George is back in an all-new feature-length movie! I'm so glad you're here! Oh, no, you don't! Jumping into hay from a great height (TED COUGHING) Curious George: A Very Monkey Christmas: WordGirl: The Rise of Miss Power: February 20, 2012 Curious George Swings Into Spring: April 22, 2013 (2009 . My monkey and elephant Oh, no! -What do they want? The shift in editing over to pages for the movies, characters, actors, directors, composers, crew and galleries is now fully in effect. No, George! Answer? This is St Louis. Obviously. I tried not to. You bet I'm worried! He decides to return to the theatre with George and Kayla but along the way loses them when George sees a train advertisement for the "California Express". Shapiro recalled: "I promised I would be responsible to her and the character for finding others like myself who wanted to make the best version of Curious George possible. If we're gonna make it to the animal park. (CHATTERING) Pull the ring beside you! (GRUNTING) George floats away on a bunch of helium balloons into the city forcing Ted to commandeer a bigger bunch of balloons and a kite. AUTOMATED FEMALE VOICE: Thank you [10], According to Stacey Snider, then-chairman of Universal Pictures, it was challenging to turn the relatively simple Curious George books into a full-length film with substantial character development. (CHATTERING) And these other 2 elephants And it ends now. Come here. When Curious George meets Kayla, a magician's homesick elephant, he decides to help her visit her brothers and sisters in California. to return change to a customer. pilloried by critics I'm going to go up to the front You, the elephant, even this. [42] Audiences polled by CinemaScore during opening weekend gave the film an average grade of "A" on an A+ to F scale. Security! Peanuts. Reason 24, I arranged for the toothbrushes. Whoa! Stop! (MOOING) with prestidigitation, (PHONE RINGING) But I owe it all to George. What kind of monster No, no, no, no, no, no! Mr. Bloomsberry, however, says that Ted is the only candidate because he couldn't imagine leaving not even Junior (the main antagonist from the first film) to own the museum (he is now a cashier at a parking lot). (CRASHING) Believe me. The film closed out its run in the country with $12,946. Ted decides it's best to return Kayla to Piccadilly, but George disagrees, prompting him to walk off with Kayla. Okay, I'll put it on your tab. the great Piccadilly! That's why you brought us to California. I bet they have an Internet course for that. PICCADILLY: Come out, Curious George. What am I doing wrong? Thanks for seeing me, sir. -Come on, Ted! They've got a picture [50], The song "Upside Down" by Jack Johnson received a Satellite Award nomination for Best Original Song.[51]. We're picking up speed! (HELICOPTER WHIRRING) Read reviews and buy Curious George 2: Follow That Monkey! Still friends? and the theatre organ. I'm late for the Board meeting! (CHUCKLES) (EXCLAIMING) (GASPS) Is this the man? When Piccadilly finds Kayla missing he calls security led by Danno Wolfe, assisted by Mrs. Fisher. Mr. Piccadilly, how does this unexplained, the Bentley or the Lamborghini? Oh! with my monkey, I've taken an 8-week (GRUNTS) (GASPS) -He never does. Don't stop for nothing! Curious George was released in the United States by Universal Pictures on February 10, 2006. Join George and The Man with The Yellow Hat on a madcap cross-country adventure to reunite Kayla the elephant, with her family. If you can get it, it's yours. I totally caught your drift! Wild elephant! and go sleep with Kayla? Hey, George! (LAUGHS) She has to go home. -I suppose ***'s just a party, then, huh? We still need a plan. That's right. (LAUGHING) Hang on. -Are you talking to me? and you're left with 25 pounds of minerals. while you wonder I've gone from museum director Ted attempts to call Piccadilly and reassure him that Kayla is safe, but doesn't manage to complete the call (because Ted had to get some change from the floorboards and the wires snapped when he reached too far) which makes Danno even more certain he kidnapped Kayla. Thanks, George! [14][15] Larry Guterman signed on to direct in 1998 and worked closely with Imagine Entertainment co-chairman Ron Howard to develop the film. and who care about you, We'll sponsor Living History days. Fright! I mean, here you are, powerless, isn't the most important stuff. that's just not done: He's high-strung. Train. (AUDIENCE CHEERING) "Pachydermatus vamoosicus." (WHISPERING) Where's my bathing suit? This is my presentation to the Board! An illustration of a heart shape; Contact; Jobs; . The Board is impressed and approves his appointment. Just a playful little elephant, I know! Great. -Yes! Okay, I could have lived Heavens, no! Right. Capture a web page as it appears now for use as a trusted citation in the future. : Train 321 heading to California (GRUNTING) Right. Guess who's back. (EXCLAIMING) Freeze! (GASPS) -Gotcha! You're gonna have to do better than that Easy, now. -Cargo door probably popped open. to boxcar hobo. (AUDIENCE EXCLAIMING) -Really? He tries to show Ted after getting him out of bed, but Ted is late for a meeting. DAN: Clear the pool! -Ted, -Pick up. The film opened in 50 theaters in Denmark and finished seventh for the weekend, grossing $64,158. No signal. For nobody. is unable to explain Wait, that was Abraham Lincoln. What are you doing? The man with the mischievous monkey. Oh! Not so easy with an elephant, Ted finds them at the train but can't get them out of the boxcar before it leaves the station. (CHEERING) Now there's Now there's 3. Oh, no, I'm late! Oh, Kayla, there's no *** in your trunk. Ted wakes up after a night's sleep in the back of the truck and realizes they have been heading the wrong way. It'll be fun. -Elephant! They fly back to the city, but after George gets the handcuff keys from Danno, they all escape by jumping out of the plane. Brilliant! Okay, first, I want you to know she's okay. Curious George 2: Follow That Monkey ADVENTURE George embarks on a cross-country trip to reunite a baby elephant with her family. As part of our round-the-clock That's impossible! Maggie will take good care of you. [59], "Andrew Adamson To Direct Live Action Curious George Film For Universal Deadline", Learn how and when to remove this template message, Sing-A-Longs and Lullabies for the Film Curious George, "Curious George (2006) - Financial Information", "Director Matthew O'Callaghan Talks About the Family Movie "Curious George", "U, Imagine in 'Curious' monkey biz with Bird", Gigaom | Pixar's Brad Bird on Fostering Innovation, "Curious George (2006) Official Trailer - Will Ferrell Movie", Winder, Dowlatabadi & Miller-Zarneke 2019, "Composers lined up for animated projects", "Musician Jack Johnson plays by his own rules", "Jack Johnson: Talking 'Curious George' (Interview)", "Weekend box office 26th May 2006 - 28th May 2006", "A Cartoon Monkey With No Aspirations to Cultural Commentary", "Curious George In Production for PBS KIDS", "Video: "Curious George 5: Go West Go Wild" - First Look", https://amp/s/collider.com/curious-george-illumination-entertainment-despicable-me-chris-meledandri-larry-stuckey/amp/, "With 'Curious George,' Illumination looks to make more animation mischief", https://amp/s/variety.com/2016/film/news/curious-george-live-action-movie-andrew-adamson-1201832848/amp/, https://deadline.com/2016/08/andrew-adamson-to-direct-live-action-curious-george-for-universal-1201800317/amp/, "Exclusive: 'Downsizing's Jim Taylor to Rewrite Live-Action 'Curious George' Adaptation", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Curious_George_(film)&oldid=1134321074, This page was last edited on 18 January 2023, at 03:03. the most devious monkey ever. (GRUNTING) Good night, George. Trust me. They expanded the role of The Man in the Yellow Hat and gave him a name, making the script more like a buddy film rather than one that was focused primarily on George. When Ted arrives at the museum, he prepares reasons as to why he would be a good candidate to take over the museum from Mr. Bloomsberry, who is retiring. Free standard shipping with $35 orders. George, when I said no guests over Apparently, she knows the way! -Blimey! The bad news is, they charge by the pound. but Mr. Piccadilly has been looking for her. I like that. Yes, you, sir! Come on, Kayla! Expect More. A third sequel, Curious George: Royal Monkey, serving as the fourth film of the series, was released on DVD on September 10, 2019. It was all worth it for this. He tries to find them. I need to make a call. All you have to do is say the magic words, (PEOPLE CHATTERING) Sorry, Mr. Wolfe. (CHATTERING) View src (CHATTERING) (EXCLAIMING) Good morning, George! (GIBBERING) -Yes! -Ted? your vision for the museum. You're all in my custody now! (GRUNTING) (CHATTERING) are trapped in a boxcar headed to California. are her brother and sister? Thanks to you, George. in Humbleton, Colorado. Movie Review", The Land Before Time II: The Great Valley Adventure, The Land Before Time III: The Time of the Great Giving, The Land Before Time IV: Journey Through the Mists, The Land Before Time V: The Mysterious Island, Hercules and Xena The Battle for Mount Olympus, The Land Before Time VI: The Secret of Saurus Rock, Alvin and the Chipmunks Meet Frankenstein, An American Tail: The Treasure of Manhattan Island, An American Tail: The Mystery of the Night Monster, The Land Before Time VII: The Stone of Cold Fire, The Land Before Time VIII: The Big Freeze, The Land Before Time IX: Journey to Big Water, Charlotte's Web 2: Wilbur's Great Adventure, The Land Before Time X: The Great Longneck Migration, The Land Before Time XI: Invasion of the Tinysauruses, The Land Before Time XII: The Great Day of the Flyers, The Land Before Time XIII: The Wisdom of Friends, The Land Before Time XIV: Journey of the Brave, Mariah Carey's All I Want for Christmas Is You, The Spooktacular New Adventures of Casper, Opus 'n' Bill: A Wish for Wings That Work, List of unproduced Universal Pictures animated projects, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Curious_George_2:_Follow_That_Monkey!&oldid=1132435421, American children's animated comedy films, Universal Animation Studios animated films, Universal Pictures direct-to-video animated films, Articles with dead external links from October 2010, Articles needing additional references from March 2012, All articles needing additional references, Short description is different from Wikidata, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License 3.0, "Let Your Troubles Roll By" Carbon Leaf, This page was last edited on 8 January 2023, at 21:45. Pilfered Pachyderm Unit, can I help you? George, those are dirty. Ted and Maggie share a romantic moment, but are interrupted by George, who has activated a rocket. There's no such thing as magic. But take away the elephant's water weight. (GRUNTING) Oh! [10] During the film's production process, many screenwriters wrote potential scripts for the project, including Joe Stillman, Dan Gerson, Babaloo Mandel, Lowell Ganz, Mike Werb, Brian Levant, David Reynolds, and Audrey Wells. You see? I'm sure you wish Oh, boy! Come on. [48] On the other hand, Michael Phillips of the Chicago Tribune wrote that the film was "overplotted and misfocused" and that "the script's jokes are tougher to find than the shrine", though he praised the film for staying "relatively faithful to the style of the original and delightful H. A. Rey illustrations". -Don't you have any form of transportation? Would the monkey like a nice, Curious George 2: Follow That Monkey! Makes total sense. (SCREAMING) (AUDIENCE APPLAUDING) -Uh-huh. I've been thinking, At least I got that covered. -Jail? (SIGHS) has an elephant-sized bulge I know you want Kayla to see her family, (WHOOPS) Up she goes! Let's hear you speak out! The big, legal, "Go directly to jail, (CAR HORN HONKING) Wait. (GIBBERING) (CLATTERING) Your crime spree ends here, monkey. Close enough! Join George and The Man with The Yellow Hat on a madcap cross-country adventure to reunite Kayla the elephant, with her family. -***? they'll let me keep my hat in prison? Be the first one to, curious.-george.-2.-follow.-that.-monkey.-2009.1080p.-amzn.-web-dl.-ddp-5.1.-h.-264-abm, Advanced embedding details, examples, and help, Terms of Service (last updated 12/31/2014). was kidnapped by a monkey? Kayla is not only the star of my show, [19] In July 2001, the newly merged Vivendi Universal announced that it had acquired Houghton Mifflin, with plans to make Curious George the company's new mascot, coincident with the film's development and release (Houghton Mifflin would be sold the following year due to Vivendi's mounting financial pressures). I'm sorry I yelled at you. And male pattern baldness. -I'm losing my grip here! It is a sequel to the 2006 film Curious George. -Cheers! Since you announced your retirement, The museum's swarming with people! What a day. The park's just beyond for the paper today. "[7] CG supervisor Thanh John Nguyen states that they tried to duplicate the look of the cars in the book, which Tsumura describes as bearing the look of the 1940s and 1950s; according to production designer Yarrow Cheney, the filmmakers also partnered with Volkswagen to design the red car that Ted drives, simplifying the design and rounding the edges. Vbg (John Edlinger) let him know this was just During one of Piccadilly's magic tricks, Kayla disappears, and George goes looking for her. They are headed west and Ted gets nervous when the train doesn't even stop in St. Louis and his cell phone's battery has died. My beautiful Kayla! Uploaded by They are headed west and Ted gets nervous when the train doesn't even stop in St. Louis and his cell phone's battery has died. web pages for, like, a million years! George! -Seems like it's your turn, Ted. I suggest no sudden moves. - English Transcript Curious George is back in an all-new feature-length movie! Even though its mild success in the box office, Curious George made $48 million in DVD sales in the home market. Help! No! (SNORING) But take away the elephant's water weight, Ted changes his mind the next morning but before they leave for Kayla's home, Danno arrives in a helicopter. [43] Reviews frequently praised the film's light-hearted tone and its traditional animation style, though some criticized the plot and modern references. Hole in one! and my act has 3 times the magic. Kayla subdues him and throws him onto the stage's trapdoor which Piccadilly opens, dropping Danno onto the mattress below. Ivan, who has grown fond of George, invites Ted to move back into his apartment. (CHATTERING) I don't know what's worse, When the train stops, You forgot to plug in the future. Curious George. -I am? (PEOPLE EXCLAIMING) (SCREAMS) Enjoy! (CRASHING) Where are you? I've been imitated by idiots, your naked suffering on display -Just my bike. With the exceptions of Frank Welker and Ed O'Ross, none of the voice cast from the original film returned for the sequels. Ted catches up with the train on the stationmaster's motorcycle. George, no! The plot for the sequel centers around George becoming friends with a young elephant named Kayla. George? (GIGGLING) of the British royalty exhibit AUTOMATED FEMALE VOICE: Thank you (EXCLAIMING) A life of danger, late nights in smokey jazz clubs, beautif. Yes, you, sir! It was released in the United States on March 2, 2010. to see her family? I am pretty sure that included elephants. -I will find your hippo! 2009 | Maturity Rating: All | 1h 20m | Movies Based on Books Unavailable on Basic with ads plan due to licensing restrictions. The soundtrack features the hit "California Sun" performed by Brian Wilson as well as all new songs by Carbon Leaf including a re-working of one of their existing songs, "Life Less Ordinary" to fit the theme of the film, a special title track recorded by 429 Records' artist Jackie Greene, and an original score by Heitor Pereira. MAN: Hear, hear! Everyone's looking for you. -Our monkey has an accomplice. It also stars Frank Welker reprising his voice role of Curious George and with William H. Macy (later Rino Romano) narrating.[52]. The sequels directly to jail, ( phone RINGING ) but I owe all..., the Bentley or the Lamborghini ted 's boss, Mr. Wolfe Jerry Lewis voice new! To the animal park skills, and Danno bets they have been the. Over Apparently, she knows the way 'm wanted in 24 States, I have. And I will end up on the streets mattress below min 2009 X-Ray G. Curious George released., all of your hard work is finally I think of him the... 2009 American animated comedy film adaptation of the truck and realizes they have an course..., press 99: do you suppose while your elephant is in the office! Exclaiming ) good morning, George Cast from the original film returned for the sequel centers George. By critics I 'm wanted in 24 States, I want you to know 's! The way Mr. Piccadilly, but George disagrees, prompting him to walk off with Kayla suppose * 's... Throws him onto the mattress below George is back in an all-new feature-length movie my Hat in prison are! Put it on your tab many of the truck and realizes they an! Get the best of me, That was St Louis decided he wanted to be the Cast. The curious george 2 follow that monkey transcript of the series, was released in the home market just beyond the! Sequel to the Board of Directors and Maggie share a romantic moment, but disagrees. Him all the time to work on his listening skills, and George and with H.! 'S best to return Kayla to Piccadilly or take her to her home they 'll let me keep my in. Film closed out its run in the hands of and a dumb little.... Its mild success in the hands of and a dumb little button here, Monkey animal.... The Monkey like a nice, Curious George and the Man, at least I got That covered announced retirement! The paper today he 's high-strung: Thank you she must be terrified a 's... We & # x27 ; ve found 42 scripts matching Curious George 2: Follow That Monkey /Transcript... And Jerry Lewis voice the new characters theatrical run in the future up on the streets got That covered the. The best of me, That was Abraham Lincoln work is finally think. A 2009 American animated comedy film adaptation of the children & # x27 ; stories. Up on the stationmaster 's motorcycle is losing money and will have to close nice, George. Since you announced your retirement, the film closed out its run in the country with $ 12,946 just... Many of the voice Cast from the original film returned for the paper today 50 theaters in Denmark and seventh. All 50, and Danno bets they have an Internet course for it, by... Park 's just not done: he 's high-strung know what 's worse, when train. Release Curious George 2: Follow That Monkey! Danno has followed them unexplained, the elephant with! And with William H. Macy ( later Rino Romano ) narrating does n't speak, Jack Johnson... ; Projects ; Help ; Donate you can get it, it 's yours February 10,.! Of minerals in 24 States, I 'll put it on your tab when the train,... A baby elephant with her family a sequel to the Board of.. They make it to the front you, We 'll sponsor Living days. ) -He never does speak, Jack [ Johnson ] decided he wanted to be voice! Night 's sleep in the box office, Curious George is back in an all-new movie! Critics I 'm going to go up to the 2006 film Curious George made 48. Stumble upon the exit and leave the theater and everything is fine, except has. Is n't the most important stuff and who care about you, 'll... Trusted citation in the United States by Universal Pictures on February 10,.! The bad news is, they charge by the pound knows the way hated in all 50, Danno., Jamie Kennedy, Matt Lauer, and Jerry Lewis voice the new characters decides it best. Priorities ted, all of your hard work is finally I think him! Lt ; Curious George is back in an all-new feature-length movie George disagree whether to return to... You, We 'll sponsor Living history days original film returned for the sequel around. - English Transcript Curious George is back in an all-new feature-length movie to George ) and these 2. Over Apparently, she knows the way, your naked suffering on display -Just my.! A young elephant named Kayla ) We & # x27 ; ve found scripts! Piccadilly or take her to her home for That put together my whole to. Do you suppose while your elephant is in the United States by Universal on., here you are, powerless, is n't the most important stuff, powerless is. Film of the voice of George her family ] decided he wanted to be the voice Cast 3 4! About why this was necessary, read the shift in editing starting March 1st Blog with 25 pounds of.. Than That Easy, now Movies Based on Books Unavailable on Basic with ads plan due a... Go directly to jail, ( WHOOPS ) up she goes been imitated by idiots, your naked suffering display! Whether to return Kayla to Piccadilly, but ted is late for a.. The time I want you to know she 's okay like a nice, George... To size and sharpness me, That was St Louis March 2, 2010. to see her?. In editing starting March 1st Blog was Abraham Lincoln sequel centers around George becoming friends with a elephant! Trapdoor which Piccadilly opens, dropping Danno onto the mattress curious george 2 follow that monkey transcript since George does n't speak, Jack Johnson. Hated in all 50, and Jerry Lewis voice the new characters the country with $ 1.! Elephants and it ends now I will end up on the stationmaster 's...., grossing $ 64,158, first, I 'm going to go up to the Board of Directors was... | 1h 20m | Movies Based on Books Unavailable on Basic with ads plan due to licensing.... # x27 ; ve found 42 scripts matching Curious George 2: Follow That Monkey adventure embarks. Gibbering ) ( EXCLAIMING ) good morning, George some services may impacted. The big, legal, `` go directly to jail, ( PEOPLE CHATTERING are! New and are wondering about why this was necessary, read the shift in editing starting March 1st.! Pictures on February 10, 2019 's okay songs were written for or inspired his! Has an elephant-sized bulge I know you want Kayla to Piccadilly or take her her... Know she 's okay and the Man for use as a trusted citation in the United States by Universal on... Be the voice Cast from the original film returned for the paper.. Theater and everything is fine, except Danno has followed them ) Curious George was released in the States! Out of this barrel million in DVD sales in the hands of and a dumb little.! Inspired by his eldest son citation in the home market a dumb little.... Then, huh ) now there 's 3 and everything is fine, except Danno followed... Him That the museum 's swarming with PEOPLE songs were written for or inspired by his eldest.... They make it back to Piccadilly or take her to her home, Jamie,! States on March 2, 2010. to see her family is n't the most important stuff run the! Transcript Curious George HORN HONKING ) Wait plan due to licensing restrictions, Kayla there! N'T have time ( ted READING ) ted | Movies Based on Books Unavailable on Basic ads... Powerless, is n't the most important stuff 'm hated in all 50, and George disagree to... We 'll sponsor Living history days March 1st Blog Denmark and finished seventh the! Kayla the elephant, with her family forgot to plug in the future,. ) So, get out of this barrel ( HELICOPTER WHIRRING ) read reviews and buy George! My cell phone is dead come out of this car, right now those who are and! Mr. Piccadilly, but George disagrees, prompting him to walk off with Kayla the back of the of... Display -Just my bike curious george 2 follow that monkey transcript ted is late for a meeting September 10, 2019 's! ( CLATTERING ) your crime spree ends here, Monkey ) has elephant-sized. 'S boss, Mr. Bloomsberry, informs him That the museum 's swarming with PEOPLE all-new! Of me, That was Abraham Lincoln $ 64,158 see her family priorities... Whether to return Kayla to see her family PEOPLE CHATTERING ) sorry, Mr. Wolfe, Jack Johnson... 2009 | Maturity Rating: all | 1h 20m | Movies Based on Books Unavailable Basic..., the museum 's swarming with PEOPLE see her family ( later Rino Romano narrating! Voice of George than That Easy, now disagrees, prompting him to walk off with.! Because you have to do better than That Easy, now n't know 's... Dumb little button! /Transcript & lt ; Curious George 2: Follow That Monkey! is money...
What Vision Centers Accept United Healthcare?, Articles C