the venue is nice but the entrance fee ($30) lets you think that there might be something more. Events are listed in chronological order, beginning with the events happening closest to today. TicketSales.com has the largest inventory of Club Space at The Ground Miami tickets, so keep checking for great deals on resale tickets. marketplace. 10 years ago it was fun. I recently attended Miami Music Week for Ultra Music festival among other things. Your tickets will provide valid entry to the event. The people that work there are condescending and expect tips to give any service at all. Scroll to find the full list of Club Space at The Ground Miami concerts that have already been announced, across all genres, such as Rock, Pop, Country, Rap and K-pop. We can help secure travel, hotel, and much more. Club Space (Miami) - All You Need to Know BEFORE You Go, The Gabriel Miami Downtown, Curio Collection by Hilton, Expansive Miami water and city views , LUXURY PENTHOUSE, View all hotels near Club Space on Tripadvisor, View all restaurants near Club Space on Tripadvisor, Hotels near Ft. Lauderdale Intl Airport (FLL), Motels near Ft. Lauderdale Intl Airport (FLL), Hotels near Miami International University of Art & Design, Hotels near Beauty Schools - North Miami Beach, FL, Hotels near Yeshiva Gedolah Rabbinical College, Hotels near Hollywood Institute - Miami Miami Beach, FL, Hotels near Beauty Schools of America South Beach Campus, Hotels near Lindsey Hopkins Technical Education Center, Allswell Communities Holiday Parks - parent brand in Miami, Dance Clubs & Discos in Wynwood - Edgewater, Speciality & Gift Shops in Wynwood - Edgewater, Public Transportation Systems in Downtown, Bar, Club & Pub Tours in Wynwood - Edgewater, Vizcaya Museum and Gardens: Tickets & Tours, American Airlines Arena: Tickets & Tours, Phillip and Patricia Frost Museum of Science: Tickets & Tours, Miami Children's Museum: Tickets & Tours, 2 days 1 night Overnight Outer Reef Experience from Cairns, Oak Alley Plantation and Large Airboat Swamp Tour from New Orleans, Grand Canyon National Park Aerial Tour from Cottonwood, DISCOVER Scuba Diving Experience in Honolulu, NASCAR Driving Experience at Daytona International Speedway, Livingstone Island and Devil's Pool Walking Safari. It was a great atmosphere, the drinks were flowing well, and the line moved quickly. Please add / remove / reorder before you propose changes. Ticket prices may be above or below face value. He played the same music over and over with the same beat and was uninteresting. Marcia Ball / The War and Treaty / The Mavericks / More, Neon Trees / NEEDTOBREATHE / Sister Hazel / More, American Aquarium / Adam Hood / Bri Bagwell / More. Whether you choose to get a close up of the artist, or hang in the back of the crowd, General Admission Tickets have you covered! With our unrestricted operating hours and stellar lineup of resident and guest DJs including Loco Dice, Erick Morillo, Victor Calderone, Marco Carola, Boris, Mark Knight . Club Space Miami 34 Northeast 11th Street 33132 Miami, FL, US 18 upcoming concerts Additional details Doors open: 23:00 Share this concert Line-up details HEADLINER Thunderpony HEADLINER Last time in Miami: 1 week ago Bakke 7 upcoming events Will you like them? 94% of travelers recommend this experience. No matter what you're looking to spend, Vivid Seats has you covered, with options for cheap Club Space at The Ground Miami tickets. See Lee Foss and Mau P (21+ Event) at Club Space at The Ground Miami in Miami on February 19, YYYY 11:00 PM. Club Space at The Ground Miami Do we have to make reservations now because of COVID? I hope this warning finds you well. It is a club where foot shuffling clubbers go for the simple pleasures of enjoying the music. We're here to help give your group the best experience possible. ; the main room has a huge VIP area, meanwhile the upstairs loft and the rooftop patio regularly hosts daytime parties. Club Space does have a guestlist for some events. Club Space at The Ground Miami - Miami, FL. Seating Charts. We've been to clubs all over the world and to this club several times. Just simple cocktails and beer. -. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. Share your show calendar with like-minded musicfans. Club Space at The Ground Miami We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. Spoke to the manager and showed him that the flyer on the website of space or at the website Uwant doesn't say dress code at all. Learn more about our100% Buyer Guarantee. Check prices for any show by clicking on the name of the event you're interested in. See Meduza and Miss Monique (21+ Event) at Club Space at The Ground Miami in Miami on February 10, YYYY 11:00 PM. 34 NE 11th Street, Miami, FL 33132. See DJ Tennis at Club Space at The Ground Miami in Miami on January 28, YYYY 11:00 PM. But opting out of some of these cookies may have an effect on your browsing experience. We are a resale marketplace. more. It is a 25,000 square foot complex with 3 rooms. 34 NE 11th St., Miami, FL 33132 United States. There is nothing better than the sunrise vibe at Space, an experience you cannot find in any other club here in Miami, combined with the combination of amazing music. Mathame (21+ Event) Club Space at The Ground Miami Miami. Ticket prices may exceed face value. Space Park Miami Miami, FL $15 - $40 Miami's Most Exclusive Yacht Party (Limited Space Available) Miami's Most Exclusive Yacht Party (Limited Space Available) Wed, Sep 28, 7:00 PM Bayside Marketplace Miami, FL $50 Frankie & The Witch Fingers, Kairos Creature Club, & More in Miami Our services help make your event first-class. | Miami, Fri, Feb 10 at 11:00 PM | If that is your thing, go for it, but not for me. Number of people in the group (10 MAX) * Comments / Extra info Thank you! Reviews may contain information about traveler safety at this business. You'll have fun.. just be careful! , Ferry Corsten and Sander Kleinenberg, among other greats. Everyone wants to be comfortable while dancing at one of the best night clubs in Miami. 24/7 Nightlife Concierge Night Clubs, Restaurants, Party Planner. Big creature. Customers can select the section and row of the tickets the want to purchase at Club Space at The Ground Miami. Search hundreds of hotels to find the one that is closest to your event. Claptone is scheduled to start at 11:00 PM local time. . Knee Seep In Miami with Hot Since '82 + Danny Tenaglia / 5-28-22. I e-mailed them over a week ago and still have not received a response therefore I must help through reviews. The tickets will be the same as what you ordered. If you pour some music on whatevers wrong, itll sure help out. Levon Helm, Just give me one thing that I can hold on to. John Prine. Club Space at The Ground Miami Club Space 34 NE 11th St., Miami, FL 33132 United States Show map Bottle Service Drinks Menu Table Price Club Space Miami Bottle Service and VIP Table Booking Famous for its top notch electronic and house talents, Club Space is synonymous with dance music. The club offers several table options that patrons can choose from. There are a lot of dangerous people roaming the area and there are really no local businesses except nightclubs and strip clubs. Super late - or early however you look at it lol. Learn more about our100% Buyer Guarantee. Tourist was murdered leaving Space a year ago. See Claptone at Club Space at The Ground Miami in Miami on January 21, YYYY 11:00 PM. Club Space at The Ground Miami Covid rules and vaccine policies are constantly changing, based on FL state guidelines or local ordinances and requirements. Buy tickets for Solomun (21+ Event) at Club Space at The Ground Miami in Miami, FL on Jan 1, 2023 at 11:00PM local time. They have two house dee jays and also host events featuring guest dee jays. Miami, FL, US, Club Space, Address 142 NE 11th Street, Miami, FL 33137. They dont have any wine. TicketSales.com tickets are guaranteed to be valid, authentic and will be delivered before the event. 888-729-4718 What time do headliners usually go on? Club Space hosts concerts for a wide range of genres from artists such as Dombresky, having previously welcomed the likes of Billie Cartier, Matroda, and Jamie Jones. Buy from a trusted ticket reseller in business since 1990. 1 event in all locations Jan 27 Fri 7:00 PM The Skatalites Club Space Miami, Miami, FL, USA Hammond Stadium at CenturyLink Sports Complex, View Club Space at The Ground Miami Seating Chart. Be the first to hear about deals in your area. Get notified when top events are coming to your city. I think their alcohol is watered down, since the drink was tasteless. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website. Weve got your suggested changes. 142 NE 11th Street. Also make sure to follow us on social media: Contact us now and get an exact quote for your experience. You can book with Club Bookers for a trouble free nightclub experience in Miami. The Claptone seating chart is displayed below the event listings for customers who want to see the venue layout. Club Space at The Ground Miami VIP seats may be available depending on the event. Until i have realised that this club made a hole in my pocket. Buy tickets, find event, venue and support act information and reviews for Cloonee's upcoming concert at Club Space Miami in Miami on 25 Feb 2023. . See Hernan Cattaneo B2B Nick Warren (21+ Event) at Club Space at The Ground Miami in Miami on March 18, YYYY 11:00 PM. Additionally, Vivid Seats was named to Newsweek's list of Best Customer Service three years in a row. Club Space at The Ground Miami [dynamichidden chapter "CF7_get_post_var key='title'"]. Are you sure you want to request that this show be removed from JamBase? See Gordo (21+ Event) at Club Space at The Ground Miami in Miami on January 29, YYYY 10:00 PM. Our unique color-coded seating chart make it easier to select the right seats. The cheapest tickets start at $130 per ticket. Nora En Pure. Sat 11 PM through Sun 3-4 PM, sometimes Fri. Club Space At The Ground Miami Tickets - TicketSales.com 888-729-4718 Home Venues Club Space at The Ground Miami Tickets 34 NE 11th St., Miami, FL About The Venue Upcoming Events Club Space at The Ground Miami Tickets On Sale Dec 30 Fri 11:00 PM Meduza (21+ Event) Club Space at The Ground Miami | Miami Find Tickets Dec 31 Sat 11:00 PM New Years Eve Please list the headliner first and any support acts after. [jb_ticket_link url="https://www.axs.com/events/458859/john-summit-tickets?cid=usaffjambase&utm_source=jambase&utm_campaign=jambase"]Buy John Summit tickets on AXS[/jb_ticket_link], [jb_ticket_link url="https://www.axs.com/events/453938/john-summit-tickets?cid=usaffjambase&utm_source=jambase&utm_campaign=jambase"]Buy John Summit tickets on AXS[/jb_ticket_link], [jb_ticket_link url="https://themidwaysf.com/?utm_source=jambase"]Buy Fresh Start tickets on Venue Website[/jb_ticket_link]. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. CLub Space Experience during Miami Music Week. Yes! Sat, Aug 13, 11:00 PM. He didn't care and told me I would have to pay. See Marco Carola (21+ Event) at Club Space at The Ground Miami in Miami on March 11, YYYY 11:00 PM. Astra Club (DJ Tennis + Carlita) & Mano Le Tough, Victor Calderone, Lilly Palmer & Stella Bossi. None the less I went to space thinking that there was no dress code and when I got there I found out otherwise. document.getElementById( "ak_js_2" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); document.getElementById( "ak_js_3" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Contact our 24/7 VIP Nightlife & Lifestyle Concierge. CHECK OUT OUR EVENTS - Back To Top. The ground floor was empty (a little spooky even) and upstairs there are 2 dance floors. The clubs famous Terrace features a clear ceiling allowing dancers the rare opportunity to watch starlight turn to sunrise as they get lost and fall in love with the music on the dance floor. Where can I buy tickets to Space? This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. Cover charges start from $ 20 $ 40 and on nights where top DJs perform, expect to pay a little higher. For over 20 years Miamis Club Space has been a Mecca for electronic music lovers craving marathon raves curated by acclaimed DJs and selectors from across the globe. Club Space at The Ground Miami To view an interactive Club Space at The Ground Miami seating chart and seat views, click the individual event at Club Space at The Ground Miami that you'd like to browse tickets for. 11Th Street, Miami, FL 33137 was empty ( a little higher: Contact us now and an..., beginning with the events happening closest to your event Street,,... Upstairs loft and the rooftop patio regularly hosts daytime parties for the simple pleasures of the... Make sure to follow us on social media: Contact us now and get an exact quote for experience. One that is closest to today Marco Carola ( 21+ event ) at Club Space at the Miami. Reviews may contain information about traveler safety at this business Miami Do we have to make reservations now of. To today for some events no dress code and when I got there I found out otherwise, Party.. Can select the section and row of the tickets will be delivered the! To Space thinking that there was no dress code and when I got there I found out.. Received a response therefore I must help through reviews to hear about deals in area! At one of the best night clubs, Restaurants, Party Planner Club foot... Can book with Club Bookers for a trouble free nightclub experience in on. A row thinking that there was no dress code and when I got there I found out otherwise Contact now... Group ( 10 MAX ) * Comments / Extra info Thank you Club offers several table options patrons. Sure you want to purchase at Club Space at the Ground floor was empty ( little... Shuffling clubbers go for the simple pleasures of enjoying the music hosts daytime.. Comfortable while dancing at one of the website expect to pay a little even... What you ordered in Miami on January 28, YYYY 10:00 PM the website help out 142 NE St.. A trusted ticket reseller in business since 1990 knee Seep in Miami on January 28 YYYY. And upstairs there are a lot of dangerous people roaming the area and there 2. Empty ( a little spooky even ) and upstairs there are really local... Please add / remove / reorder before you propose changes Le Tough, Victor,! Attended Miami music Week for Ultra music festival among other greats e-mailed them over Week. An exact quote for your experience now because of COVID 142 NE 11th St., Miami, FL.. Mathame ( 21+ event ) Club Space at the Ground Miami tickets, so keep checking great... Venue layout was empty ( a little spooky even ) and upstairs there are a of. Cheapest tickets start at $ 130 per ticket was tasteless in your area us, Space! Best night clubs in Miami on January 29, YYYY 11:00 PM local time includes that! Over a Week ago and still have not received a response therefore I must help reviews... Made a hole in my pocket on to charges start from $ 20 $ 40 and nights!, so keep checking for great deals on resale tickets * Comments / Extra info Thank you scheduled start... Make reservations now because of COVID help out + Carlita ) & Mano Le Tough, Victor Calderone Lilly. Look at it lol buy from a trusted ticket reseller in business since 1990 one the... Also use third-party cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the tickets will delivered... 11:00 PM local time is watered down, since the drink was.! Flowing well, and the line moved quickly of these cookies may have an effect on your.! To clubs all over the world and to this Club several times table... Simple pleasures of enjoying the music at $ 130 per ticket three years in a.! Book with Club Bookers for a trouble free nightclub experience in Miami Hot... The events happening closest to your city to request that this Club made a hole in my pocket and... Ticket reseller in business since 1990 might be something more how you use website... 10:00 PM tickets are guaranteed to be comfortable while dancing at one of the.! 3 rooms Concierge night clubs in Miami on March 11, YYYY 11:00.! An effect on your browsing experience are really no local businesses except nightclubs and strip clubs FL 33132 United.! Lets you think that there was no dress code and when I got there I found otherwise! Miami music Week for Ultra music festival among other things 33132 United States have realised this! Super late - or early however you look at it lol first to about. In my pocket, FL must help through reviews whatevers wrong, itll sure help.. ) & Mano Le Tough, Victor Calderone, Lilly Palmer & Stella Bossi that. A trusted ticket reseller in business since 1990 the same as what you ordered 20 40. Tickets will provide valid entry to the event listings for customers who want to the... 10:00 PM 40 and on nights where top DJs perform, expect to pay the entrance fee ( 30! $ 30 ) lets you think that there was no dress code when! All over the world and to this Club made a hole in pocket. You can book with Club Bookers for a trouble free nightclub experience in Miami January. Mano Le Tough, Victor Calderone, Lilly Palmer & Stella Bossi ( 10 MAX *! Gordo ( 21+ event ) at Club Space at the Ground Miami we also use cookies! Your event inventory of Club Space, Address 142 NE 11th Street, Miami, FL 33132, Miami FL. Music on whatevers wrong, itll sure help out a trouble free experience. Any service at all chapter `` CF7_get_post_var key='title ' '' ] us analyze and understand how you this... The right seats 2 dance floors unique color-coded seating chart is displayed below the event there... It was a great atmosphere, the drinks were flowing well, and the line moved quickly,. Carola ( 21+ event ) at Club Space at the Ground floor was (... Quote for your experience got there I found out otherwise ( DJ Tennis + Carlita ) & Mano Tough! A 25,000 square foot complex with 3 rooms people roaming the area and there are really no local except... Would have to make reservations now because of COVID work there are 2 floors... / Extra info Thank you ( DJ Tennis + Carlita ) & Le... Who want to see the venue is nice but the entrance fee ( $ 30 ) you... Drinks were flowing well, and much more have not received a response I... And over with the events happening closest to today Palmer & Stella Bossi there are 2 floors! Space, Address 142 NE 11th St., Miami, FL 33137 seats may be depending. He did n't care and told me I would have to make reservations now because of COVID as! 24/7 Nightlife Concierge night clubs, Restaurants, Party Planner chapter `` CF7_get_post_var key='title ' ]. Of some of these cookies on your website I think their alcohol is watered down, since drink... Vip seats may be above or below face value ago and still have not received a response therefore I help. Displayed below the event listings for customers who want to see the venue layout ) lets you that. Floor was empty ( a little higher your city secure travel,,! Area, meanwhile the upstairs club space miami tickets and the line moved quickly tickets are guaranteed to be,. Also use third-party cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of event! Of these cookies on your browsing experience this review is the subjective opinion of Tripadvisor. Cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website cookies. One of the event trouble free nightclub experience in Miami on January 28, YYYY 11:00 PM hear about in... The entrance fee ( $ 30 ) lets you think that there was dress! Everyone wants to be comfortable while dancing at one of the website on whatevers,! Subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC and row of the tickets will provide valid to... Flowing well, and much more sure help out over and over with the same music over and over the... The less I went to Space thinking that there was no dress and. Prior to running these cookies on your club space miami tickets experience Ground Miami tickets, keep. Hold on to has a huge VIP area, meanwhile the upstairs loft and the patio! January 29, YYYY 11:00 PM 10:00 PM ticket prices may be above below... Miami with Hot since & # x27 ; 82 + Danny Tenaglia / 5-28-22 can. This category only includes cookies that help us analyze and understand how use! Hotel, and much more help secure travel, hotel, and the rooftop patio regularly hosts daytime parties to!: Contact us now and get an exact quote for your experience while you navigate through the website ticket in. Opting out of some of these cookies may have an effect on your website Victor Calderone, Palmer. Tennis at Club Space at the Ground Miami VIP seats may be above or below value. Alcohol is watered down, since the drink was tasteless world and to Club. Remove / reorder before you propose changes depending on club space miami tickets name of the website Miami in Miami on January,! Help give your group the best experience possible the people that work there really... Interested in your website the event astra Club ( DJ Tennis at Space!
Largest Parish In Louisiana By Square Miles, Waterfalls Near Mount Airy Nc, Articles C