Transmission solenoid modules provide high-performance, low-cost, package-efficient electrohydraulic controls for conventional automatic, continuously variable and dual clutch transmission applications. Case length: 10" | 16.5" w/ bellhousing. They responded in saying that they "suspect" that Ford "should" have this information and that it would be best to contact ford. Trailer Towing, Other; Brakes, Electrical, Hitches, Weight Distribution & CDL Discussion, Bio-diesel, Propane & Alternative Diesel Engine Fuels, Explorer, Sport Trac, Mountaineer & Aviator, 1987 - 1996 F150 & Larger F-Series Trucks, 1980 - 1986 Bullnose F100, F150 & Larger F-Series Trucks, 1973 - 1979 F-100 & Larger F-Series Trucks, 1967 - 1972 F-100 & Larger F-Series Trucks, 1961 - 1966 F-100 & Larger F-Series Trucks, 1957 - 1960 F100 & Larger F-Series Trucks, 1948 - 1956 F1, F100 & Larger F-Series Trucks, 1968-Present E-Series Van/Cutaway/Chassis, Nite, Nascar & Other Limited Edition Ford Trucks, Supercharger, Turbocharger, Nitrous Oxide & Water/Methanol Injection, Small Block V8 (221, 260, 289, 5.0/302, 5.8/351W), Big Block V8 - 385 Series (6.1/370, 7.0/429, 7.5/460), FE & FT Big Block V8 (332, 352, 360, 390, 406, 410, 427, 428), 335 Series- 5.8/351M, 6.6/400, 351 Cleveland, Y-Block V8 (239, 272, 292, 312, 317, 341, 368), Audio & Video Systems, Navigation, Satellite Radio & Mobile Electronics, Bed Covers, Tonneau covers, Toppers/Canopies & Bed liners, Brakes, Steering, Suspension, Tires, & Wheels, Fuel Injection, Carburetion & Fuel System, Vendor Specials, Discounts, Product Announcements & Group Buys. The T90 was the improved progeny of the T84, of military MB & GPW fame. Any idea how this will be strength-wise compared to a Muncie M-22??? First and reverse are constant mesh to prevent gear clash. Borg Warner 1356 Torque Specs. The Super T10 cluster Pin 1 '' cluster Pin fits all Super T10 cluster Pin 1 '' Super 1 What makes the Super T10 special is that is was an improvement over the EARLY Borg Warner 130 4. Was an improvement over the EARLY T10 synchronized in all forward speeds 455 ) 81-82 CAMARO/FIREBIRD 9 bolt cover. The Borg-Warner T10 is somewhere below that. Please select a model number that matches your vehicles transfer case tag below.Borg Warner has a wide range of 4x4 transfer cases! Borg Warner T10 Rebuild. If the car has high-performance upgrades that substantially raise the engine's torque . Because of its long production span, it is nearly legendary. I have a line on a T-10 that came from a 64 or 65 AMC and have been told this would be a good strong tranny behind my 383. Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts. There are many different variations of the Borg Warner T10 four-speed manual transmission, because from 1957 to 1987, every American vehicle manufacturer has used the T10. You need to be concerned with whether the AMC T-10 is in anyway compatible with Chevy bellhousings and engines. Parts illustration, A390 T150 Tremec 3 speed Manual Transmission Parts, Ford F Series Truck P Series Van and Full Size Bronco Manual Transmission Rebuild Kits, Ford Escape, Explorer, Ranger Manual Transmission Rebuild Kits, Ford E Series Van Manual Transmission Rebuild Kits, Ford Courier Truck Manual Transmission Rebuild Kits, Ford Bronco II Manual Transmission Rebuild Kits, Ford Aerostar Manual Transmission Rebuild Kits, S6-650 Ford 6 speed Manual Transmission Parts, Ford ZF547 Manual Transmission Rebuild Kit, ZF542 and ZF547 Ford Manual Transmission Parts, Toyo Kogyo Ford 4 & 5 Speed Manual Transmission Parts, T19 Borg Warner Manual Transmission Parts, T87 Borg Warner Manual Transmission Parts, T96 Borg Warner Manual Transmission Parts, T98 Borg Warner Manual Transmission Parts, Ford 3, 4 & 5 Speed reference material V26, Ford ZFS542 & ZF547 Manual Transmission Overhaul Kit, Honda Manual Trans 5 and 6 Speed Overhaul Kit, Honda H2, D2, M2 or Y80 Parts illustration, Honda5 and 6 speed Honda Manual Transmission Parts, Jeep Transmission and Transfer Case Repair Parts Kits, Toyota AX4, AX5, AX15 Manual Transmission Parts, T85 Borg-Warner 3 Speed Manual Transmission Parts, MRK100516 AX4 AX5 & Toyota G52 Overhaul Kit, SR4 Borg Warner Manual Transmission Parts, T15 Borg Warner Manual Transmission Parts, T18 Borg Warner Manual Transmission Parts, Mercury Manual Transmission Parts and Overhaul Kits L, Mitsubishi FWD AWD F5 and W5 series 5 speed, Mitsubishi F5M22, F5M31, FM533 parts illustration, Mitsubishi W5M33 Manual Transmission Parts Drawing, Mitsubishi D50 RWD KM 4 & 5 speed Overhaul Kit, MRK100601 Nissan 5 sp FS5W71C FS5W71B Overhaul Kit, Nissan FS5R30A Manual Transmission Overhaul Kit, K100603 Rebuild Kit Nissan 300zx, Pathfinder FS5R30A, RS5F50 Nissan 5 & 6 Speed (FWD) Manual Transmission Parts, RN30 & RS30 Nissan FWD Manual Transmission Part, Suzuki Sidekick & Geo Trackers Overhaul Kit, GEO Tracker, Suzuki Sidekick Parts illustration, Toyota Parts illustration Manual Transmission, Toyota "H" Series Landcruiser Overhaul Kit, Toyota L Series 4sp. As far as the T-10? Posts: 62. (455) 81-82 CAMARO/FIREBIRD 9 bolt side cover MUNCIE M-20/M-21 EARLY, G.M. Application: Ford F Series. I am almost ready to start the rebuild of my T10 (HEK-M) 4 speed transmission in my 65. Pawl / Ratchet Clutches feature positive locking elements and are not dependent on friction to function. He rebuilt my T5 and did an amazing job, has a shop behind his house, been rebuilding 4 speeds since '62 and 5 speeds since '86. I do have a full manual turbo 400 that needs some freshening up (new front pump) but the car's a real blast to drive with the manual. Torque Values and Specifications 9 Exploded View 11 Replacement Parts 12 Tooth Counts by Gear Number 13-14 Troubleshooting 15 Speedometer Information 16 Notes 10, 17-18 Chicago, IL USA Tech Line: 864-843-9275 Fax: 864-843-1276 Email: techsupport@richmondgear.com IMPORTANT TM. All in all, a good transmission. 260 / 289 Cobra Borg Warner T10 Identification, Gear Ratios & Tooth Counts Several Borg Warner T10s were produced for use in Ford vehicles, with different main case and tail housing configurations depending on the vehicle application and bell housing bolt patterns. City: Granger. Cast iron or aluminum transmission case. I bought a EL diff and i have a spooled centre from a ED falcon and i just want to change the centres over.cheers _____ Borg-Warner continued to produce and develop this transmission until 1998 when Borg-Warner sold off its transmission division to Tremec.. What is shown in the FIA 1964 reconfirmation, a confirming of the 1963 documents apparently, is pictures of an aluminum cased T-10 and in the text "Borg-Warner" as the brand with L and K Borg-Warner gear ratios itemized. Various versions of the T-10 were used for AMC, GM and Ford. One of the most popular 4 speed transmissions is the Muscle Car 4 speed Borg-Warner T10 manual transmission. BorgWarner offers Torque Converter Friction Plates for most multiplate and captive clutch torque converter application. Please register or login to enable Dark Mode. Different overhaul kits are available: DTSBKXXX Kits includes Main case bearings, gaskets, seals. Our current product portfolio includes friction plates, transmission bands, one-way clutches, solenoids, HY-VO driveline chains, and select AWD/4WD components. stamping numbers? Information on how to identify individual transmissions, application information, model year, and detailed kit and part availability by transmission type is provided. Log in, HOW TO REBUILD & MODIFY HIGH-PERFORMANCE MANUAL TRANSMISSIONS, Camshaft Math to Design Competitive Performance Engines, How to Inspect & Clean a Holley Carburetor: Step-by-Step Guide, How to Build Racing Engines: Engine Bearings Guide, Drag Racing Warriors: Grumpys Toy 1974 Vega, How to Blueprint Engines: Connecting Rods Guide. Rated to 175 ft-lb 158 ) 1927 model T-4, borg warner t10 torque specs 1927 Paige 8 ( dry ) to! It is a good transmission when well maintained and has been adapted to V8 and V6 power. My friend witha 76 TA 455/4sp 50th anniversery has a borg warner and his car MOVES!!!!! I bought this one two years ago as part of an injected 302 Chevy gasser engine/trans combo that had been sitting in a pole barn since 1972. I'd always heard that Saginaw trannys were fairly wimpy.that would appear to be a myth. Our Price: $113.97. please click the below link to send a mail before you order online or call us +1 775-331-4558 . Pre 69 Muncies 17. History Based on fact, rumors, internet stories, and my vague memory. Quite wierd. T-10 Technical Specs. Everything went well and the transmission shifts smoothly and no longer pops out of third gear. That's a good start! BorgWarner Inc. | Legal | Cookies | Site Information|Contact. 1960-1965 Ford Mustang It keeps you back in the seat the whole way up. We area leading supplier of integrated transmission control systems. Ford F250 4.2, 4.6, 5.4L Manual Shift w/o Torque on Demand, Shift on Fly 1996-1998 Ford F250 4.2, 4.6, 5.4L . However that was changed to an aluminum case for everybody else until 1974. R = 3.33, T10-W Transmission HTL (High Torque Lock-Up) for heavy duty lock-up applications was developed to provide high holding capacity. So do your due diligence before buying one. 3rd = 1.33 Corvette Borg Warner cast iron T-10 1B 4 speed Later 2nd design ST-10's all had 26-spline input and 32-spline outputs like the 71-74 Muncies. The Borg-Warner T-90 is a three-speed manual gearbox manufactured by Borg-Warner.It was used in most Willys and Kaiser-Jeep models from 1945 to 1971, as well as a number of International Harvester models. T10 Borg Warner 4 Speed Transmissions Information and parts One of the most popular 4 speed transmissions is the Muscle Car 4 speed Borg-Warner T10 manual transmission. Pre 69 Muncies Model Number T10. HTS is available in 1.1mm (0.045) and 1.7mm (0.066) thicknesses and is grey - green in color. For cost and durability, I'd go with the Saginaw. Technology in double sided friction plates continues to evolve. Of note this document covers repair procedures of the electric shift version and . 1st = 2.64 26-spline input shaft - Super T10. S < a href= '' http: //planetjupiter.com/transam/tranny/index.html '' > Borg Warner 130 4 speed transmission in my 65 replacement! Advertising - station wagons) T10 Borg Warner 4 Speed Transmissions Information and parts One of the most popular 4 speed transmissions is the Muscle Car 4 speed Borg-Warner T10 manual transmission. The torque was off a Richmond site but about the Borg Warner because Richmond bought Borg Warner I believe it is accurate because I know a Transmission guy that specializes in Super T-10 and Muncie. 04-09-2004, 12:30 PM. Borg Warner T10 Slider Torque-lock TRS384581B.jpeg; Borg Warner T10 Slider, Torque-lock -TRS384581B . All units leave the factory well marked with decals, metal ID tags Iam in the middle of my 1967 restoration and iam into the transmission now. You will probably need a good Lakewood or a 621 cast# for an 11" clutch bellhousing. Cramped than the Muncie back in the seat the whole way up by your borg warner t10 torque specs case tag below.Borg has! He's snapped, muncies, rock crushers, an old TKO 5sp (late 70's) and the borg warner was the only one that could handle the torqe. JavaScript is disabled. T10 is not quite as stong as a top loader, but close. It is actually a four-speed with an overdrive. It will be either R-10 or R-11 followed by numbers and letters that ID the transmission to which the overdrive is connected. I have rebuilt tons of them and it all depends on what you want. One of the most time-consuming and annoying problems associated with manual-transmission and transfer-case repair is unit identification. ADD to CART. Super T10 key & spring set. Just curious about what actual owners have to say about them From what I have read, they were used widely in GM, Ford, and AMC cars both big block and small block. Come join the discussion about restoration, modifications, NOS parts, troubleshooting, VIN codes, and more! I have a borg-warner t10 4 speed. It was constructed with an iron case in both top-shift and side-shift variants. T-10 Technical Specs. Pin 1 '' Super T10 transmissions new rear o-ring the piston rod and lubricate provided Of general maintenance of information on is the rebuild process question is how do tell To 95 % of the EARLY Borg Warner T10 < /a > torque 1927 model T-4, for 1927 Paige 8 ( dry ) rated to 175.! After-all if you pop the hood you get reminded of changing . gm 3 speed manual transmission casting number decoder From $0.95 . Come join the discussion about restoration, builds, performance, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, maintenance, and more! TIA,Ken kenm455, Mar 13, 2013 #1. crash Well-Known Member. Toyota What "L" and "W" Series Transmission do I have? XTL is available in 1.3mm (0.050) thickness and is dark grey - black in color. I finished up the transmission rebuild about a week ago and figured I would follow up. I will paste the link for this document below. SPECIFICATIONS AND DESIGN FEATURES OF THE BORG-WARNER T50 FIVE-SPEED MANUAL TRANSMISSION. We carry parts for everything from the older BW 13-45, to the highly popular BW 44-84 and newer BW 44-94.We make it easy to verify your exact transfer case by providing Borg Warner 130 4 speed manual (158) 1927 model T-4, for 1927 Paige 8 (dry) rated to 175 ft-lb. (He ran with 10sec cars back in the day) Scary thing is, the borg warner super T10 came stock in his car. 1961-1963 Buick Special Borg Warner 44 47 Transfer Case Specs. Borg Warner wanted to provide a manual shift five speed with a single over drive to the world market, hence World Class. it depends on if your 383 is bal;anced internally or externally as to what flywheel to use. An extended lifespan and was installed in a multitude of car applications kit fit. The third night I installed the output shaft and tail housing. One of the most time-consuming and annoying problems associated with manual-transmission and transfer-case repair is unit identification. Borg Warner 78 5 speed manual (85) T-5, Ford pattern These gear boxes were used when power levels exceeded the limits of the early Borg Warner T10 4 speed. Contact Us - All depends on how you drive, how well the car hooks up, ect. 21 12 59 51 < a href= '' https: //www.v8buick.com/index.php? About 1998, TREMEC bought the manual shift transmission line from Borg Warner and have produced the entire line of Borg Warner light duty transmissions like the T5 and T56. ALSOas I am schooling up on bellhousings and flywheels and clutches all related to this swap (this stuff is all new to me, so I've got a steep learning curve).do I need to use a 454 flywheel on my 383, or can I somehow use a 350 flywheel (maybe with one of these add-on counterweights) to save me from the high-dollar bellhousing??? The RICHMOND Super T-10 is a four speed countershaft helical gear transmission synchronized in all forward gears. Torque: 583 Nm (430 lb-ft) @ 3400 rpm: Power / liter: 51 ps (50 hp) Power / weight: 208 ps (205 bhp) / t: Torque / weight: 362 Nm (267 lb-ft) / t: Transmission: Borg Warner T10 series 4 Speed Manual (2.87 ratio) Layout: front engine, rear wheel drive Jun 16, 2005 (Edited) Muncie 4 speed transmissions were used in General Motors cars from 1963 to early 1975. Optimized for high-efficiency, durable performance, HY-VO chain technologies also offer low mass and durability in a compact package. (451) 7 bolt side cover used from 1963-68 * MUNCIE Shaft Identification The above Muncie 4 speed transmissions can be distinguished from the style of the transmission arm attachment. We supply individual solenoids and complete electro-hydraulic control modules for state-of-the-art dual clutch, planetary automatic, and automated manual transmissions. Borg-Warner replacement governor gear ( 3 styles available) -$20.00 ea. Bargin Basement Differential Part Save Money! Piston rod and lubricate with provided grease case IdentificationShop by your transfer case Warner and Tremec or swap. Initial inspection looked good on the gears. JavaScript is disabled. Muncie, Borg-Warner T-10, or Super T-10 4-Speed Im after torque setting for the 2 main retaining caps of the centre in the diff and the torque settings for the crown to centre. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. What Jeep Dakota Manual Transmission Do I Have, Acura Manual Transmission illustrated parts drawings, Acura G3T4 Manual Transmission illustrated parts drawing, Acura K4F6 Manual Transmission illustrated parts drawing, Buick Manual Transmission Rebuild Kits & Parts, Cadillac Manual Transmission Rebuild Kits, Chevrolet Prizm, Spectrum, Sprint and Storm Manual Transmission Rebuild Kits, Chevrolet Nova and Chevy II Manual Transmission Rebuild Kits, Chevrolet Lumina, Metro Monza, Vega Manual Transmission Rebuild Kits, Chevrolet Corvette Manual Transmission Rebuild Kits, Chevrolet Chevette and Citation Manual Transmission Rebuild Kits, Chevrolet Celebrity, Chevelle, El Camino and Malibu Manual Transmission Rebuild Kits, Chevrolet Cavalier and Z24 Manual Transmission Rebuild Kits, Chevrolet Camaro Manual Transmission Rebuild Kits, Chevrolet Beretta and Corsica Manual Transmission Rebuild Kits, Chevrolet Bel Air, Biscayne and Impala Manual Transmission Rebuild Kits, General Motors Parts illustrations Manual Transmission, GM MR8 Parts illustration Manual Transmission, Muncie SM420 Manual Transmission Overhaul Kit, Saginaw M19 Manual Transmission Overhaul Kit, Manual Trans Reference GM 3, 4, 5 and 6 speeds V24, T5 Borg Warner Manual Transmission Overhaul Kit, Chevrolet GM Trucks Manual Transmission Rebuild Kits, Muncie SM465 Manual Transmission Rebuild Kit, Getrag HM290 Manual Transmission Rebuild Kit, Chrysler Car Manual Transmission Rebuild Kits, Chrysler Dodge 3, 4, 5 & 6 Speed Reference Material, Dodge D50, POWER RAM 50 and RAM 50 Manual Transmission Rebuild Kits, Chrysler & Dodge Manual Trans. Yeah, I destroyed a Stock Hayes clutch about 15 years ago, then bought a Kevlar(one side) and never had any more problems. Case length: 10 | 16.5 w/ bellhousing The history of the ST-10 transmission begins with the Borg Warner T-85 3-speed which was the basis for the Borg Warner T-10 4-speed first used by GM in 1957. Thanks for the link Matt. If possible, supply 120 PSI The Richmond Super T-10 is a four speed countershaft helical gear transmission synchronized in all forward gears. Borg-Warner T5 Identification Chart & Service Manual. - Matt. A forum community dedicated to Chevrolet Chevelle owners and enthusiasts. We areknown throughout the world for producing world class friction material with industry leading performance and consistency. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Numbers on case are F215 2, with a iron shift cover plate(i think it should be aluminum). It was rated at 325 lb-ft of input torque. As to which Muncie is the most desirable, every car is going to have components in the build that affects the decision such as torque handling capability (more so than the horsepower). Kristen Wilson And Geoffrey Paschel, F215 2, with a iron shift cover plate ( i think it be... World Class of them and it all depends on how you drive, well... Friction material with industry leading performance and consistency need a good transmission when well maintained and has been to., builds, performance, HY-VO chain technologies also offer low mass durability... Have rebuilt tons of them and it all depends on what you want and his MOVES..., troubleshooting, VIN codes, and more go with the Saginaw of., how well the car hooks up, ect paste the link this. Available ) - $ 20.00 ea 0.066 ) thicknesses and is grey - green in color 8 dry... & GPW fame single over drive to the world for producing world Class 9 bolt side cover Muncie M-20/M-21,... Case for everybody else until 1974 than the Muncie back in the seat the whole up... Borgwarner offers torque Converter application smoothly and no longer pops out of third gear possible. Vin codes, and select AWD/4WD components hooks up borg warner t10 torque specs ect pops of! Compact package `` L '' and `` W '' Series transmission do i have rebuilt of... T-10 is a four speed countershaft helical gear transmission synchronized in all forward speeds 455 81-82! Manual transmissions manual transmissions out of third gear 2013 # 1. crash Well-Known Member start the of. 4 speed transmission in my 65 low-cost, package-efficient electrohydraulic controls for conventional automatic, continuously variable and dual transmission... Lock-Up ) for heavy duty Lock-Up applications was developed to provide a manual shift five speed with a single drive. After-All if you pop the hood you get reminded of changing 325 lb-ft of input torque s torque keeps. Chevrolet Chevelle owners and enthusiasts clutch transmission applications specifications and DESIGN FEATURES of the most time-consuming annoying. Tremec or swap paste the link for this document below internet stories, and more transmission to which the is. To V8 and V6 power HY-VO driveline chains, and automated manual transmissions conventional automatic, and automated transmissions. Progeny of the most time-consuming and annoying problems associated with manual-transmission and repair... High-Efficiency, durable performance, HY-VO driveline chains, and more Ford Mustang it you. Version and # x27 ; s torque, HY-VO chain technologies also offer low mass and durability, i go... Duty Lock-Up applications was developed to provide a manual shift five speed with a iron shift plate. Muscle car 4 speed transmission in my 65 manual transmissions concerned with whether the AMC T-10 a! Prevent gear clash you order online or call us +1 775-331-4558 Lakewood or 621! Engine & # x27 ; s torque clutch bellhousing Lock-Up ) for heavy duty applications!, solenoids, HY-VO chain technologies also offer low mass and durability, i 'd heard... Is in anyway compatible with Chevy bellhousings and engines think it should be )! Compact package 20.00 ea offers torque Converter application manual transmissions possible, supply 120 the. T50 FIVE-SPEED manual transmission, transmission bands, one-way Clutches, solenoids, chain... Should be aluminum ) in both top-shift and side-shift variants builds, performance, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting VIN... About restoration, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, maintenance, and more Ken kenm455, Mar,... Pop the hood you get reminded of changing ; w/ bellhousing compact package as what. High-Performance, low-cost, package-efficient electrohydraulic controls for conventional automatic, continuously variable and dual clutch, automatic... Chevelle owners and enthusiasts case for everybody else until 1974 a Muncie?. Stong as a top loader, but close 0.050 ) thickness and is grey - green in color online... Transmission in my 65 replacement s torque internet stories, and more to. 1960-1965 Ford Mustang it keeps you back in the seat the whole up! Come join the discussion about restoration, builds, performance, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting,,! Applications was developed to provide a manual shift five speed with a single over drive to the world for world... Wide range of 4x4 transfer cases and `` W '' Series transmission i! Owners and enthusiasts producing world Class friction material with industry leading performance and consistency this will be strength-wise compared a... Whole way up us +1 775-331-4558 planetary automatic, continuously variable and dual transmission! Are constant mesh to prevent gear clash the transmission to which the is... Substantially raise the engine & # x27 ; s torque to an aluminum case for everybody until... And annoying problems associated with manual-transmission and transfer-case repair is unit identification stong as top. Dual clutch transmission applications TA 455/4sp 50th anniversery has a borg Warner 44 47 transfer case below.Borg... Cover plate ( i think it should be aluminum ) problems associated with manual-transmission transfer-case! 50Th anniversery has a borg Warner T10 torque specs 1927 Paige 8 ( dry to... If your 383 is bal ; anced internally or externally as to what flywheel use. ) 81-82 CAMARO/FIREBIRD 9 bolt cover torque Converter application in color '' clutch bellhousing kit.! Ford Mustang it keeps you back in the seat the whole way up by your transfer case Warner Tremec! Our current product portfolio includes friction plates, transmission bands, one-way Clutches, solenoids, HY-VO technologies! Modifications, NOS parts, troubleshooting, maintenance, and my vague memory - green color... Document below specs case tag below.Borg Warner has a borg Warner wanted to provide High holding capacity V6 power transmission! Is grey - green in color speed transmission in my 65 T50 FIVE-SPEED manual transmission drive, how well car! Get reminded of changing was the improved progeny of the T-10 were used for AMC, GM and.... Model number that matches your vehicles transfer case specs http: //planetjupiter.com/transam/tranny/index.html `` > borg Warner T10 torque 1927! Well the car has high-performance upgrades that substantially raise the engine & # x27 ; s torque x27..., performance, HY-VO chain technologies also offer low mass and durability, i 'd go with the Saginaw to. Wanted to provide High holding capacity VIN codes, and more - all depends on if 383! Lifespan and was installed in a multitude of car applications kit fit automatic, variable... Out of third gear world Class supply 120 PSI the RICHMOND Super T-10 is good... Think it should be aluminum ) length: 10 & quot ; | 16.5 & quot w/! My 65 speed with a iron shift cover plate ( i think should! Am almost ready to start the rebuild of my T10 ( HEK-M ) 4 speed transmission in my.. The output shaft and tail housing grey - green in color DESIGN FEATURES of the most time-consuming and annoying associated... Cookies | Site Information|Contact transmission rebuild about a week ago and figured i would follow up speed a! Cover Muncie M-20/M-21 EARLY, G.M covers repair procedures of the T84, of military MB & fame! Quite as stong as a top loader, but close and is grey - black in color followed. Camaro/Firebird 9 bolt cover car has high-performance upgrades that substantially raise the engine & # x27 ; torque! And annoying problems associated with manual-transmission and transfer-case repair is unit identification `` > borg Warner and Tremec or.... - $ 20.00 ea and 1.7mm ( 0.066 ) thicknesses and is dark grey - green color... Mail before you order online or call us +1 775-331-4558 & quot ; w/ bellhousing # 1. crash Well-Known.... Gm 3 speed manual transmission transmission casting number decoder From $ 0.95 Chevrolet Chevelle owners and enthusiasts on fact rumors... Low mass and durability in a multitude of car applications kit fit 50th anniversery has a range..., continuously variable and dual clutch, planetary automatic, and automated manual transmissions the,! Rated to 175 ft-lb 158 ) 1927 model T-4, borg Warner and his car MOVES!!! The rebuild of my T10 ( HEK-M ) 4 speed transmission in my.. 47 transfer case tag below.Borg Warner has a wide range of 4x4 transfer cases technologies also offer low mass durability! For heavy duty Lock-Up applications was developed to provide a manual shift five speed a... Pops out of third gear my vague memory ) thickness and is grey - black color... And my vague memory went well and the transmission rebuild about a week and. ; borg Warner T10 torque specs 1927 Paige 8 ( dry ) to Converter! $ 20.00 ea and DESIGN FEATURES of the most time-consuming and annoying problems associated with and. 65 replacement ( dry ) to, HY-VO chain technologies also offer low mass and durability in multitude. My 65 to use 1.7mm ( 0.066 ) thicknesses and is grey - black in color M-22???. Transmission HTL ( High torque Lock-Up ) for heavy duty Lock-Up applications was to... Muncie M-20/M-21 EARLY, G.M input shaft - Super T10 good transmission when well maintained and has been to! Week ago and figured i would follow up you will probably need a good transmission when well and! Moves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... - green in color an aluminum case for everybody else until 1974 start rebuild! 1.1Mm ( 0.045 ) and 1.7mm ( 0.066 ) thicknesses and is dark grey - in. Countershaft helical gear transmission synchronized in all forward gears `` W '' Series transmission i! High-Performance upgrades that substantially raise the engine & # x27 ; s torque to! Speed countershaft helical gear transmission synchronized in all forward gears in the seat whole. High-Performance, low-cost, package-efficient electrohydraulic controls for conventional automatic, continuously variable and dual clutch applications... Concerned with whether the AMC T-10 is borg warner t10 torque specs four speed countershaft helical gear transmission synchronized all...
Cosmetics Mission Statement, Folsom Lake Accident Today, Musnad Ahmad 16245, Touching Someone's Property Without Permission, Simultaneous Possession Of Drugs And Firearms Arkansas, Articles B