50 reviews. Warner Leisure Hotels, General Manager at Warner Hotels - Bodelwyddan Castle, responded to this review. Please see our partners for more details. Salad buffet starters were excellent, nicely chilled. Local taxi services They are obviously well looked after by management and happy in their work. The bedrooms are large and comfortable. Soak up the rolling Welsh hillsides, or take in the scenery from the top of nearby Snowdon. Was offered a move for breakfast. The staff were kind, helpful and cheerful. #1 of 2 hotels in Bodelwyddan Location Cleanliness Service Value Travellers' Choice This stunning Grade II listed Historic Hotel has walled gardens, sweeping lawns and ivy clad turrets. Breakfast came knowone new about the move was sat in front of dirty pot station set our table up and told sorry only one teaspoon left you will have to share. I have read some of the professional reviewers comments. All room imagery shown is a representation of these room grades only. Calls from landlines and mobiles are included in many free call packages. Offer ends 22 January. Bodelwyddan Castle Hotel**** Engone Hill, Bodelwyddan, North Wales The hotel is a stunning location, set in 200 acres of Victorian parkland, overlooking the Clywdian mountains and with breathtaking views of Snowdonia National Park. He managed to help everyone achieve at least one score. The menu seems to have a 4 day cycle so any stay over 4 days sees a repeat. Perhaps consider a limit to numbers for this activity. Room size was great, plentiful supply of snacks, tea, coffee etc, fresh milk nice touch. 7.4/10 Good. Accommodation was excellent. I love it there. Carvery looked delicious but we opted for the buffet specials and the trout which was so so tasty. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Local tipples are served from a timber bar and theres the option of taking it out on the terrace. This happened on August accommodation main meal brilliant but the service horendous and never have we received a aplogy. Exceptionally well appointed with the promised range of toiletries and refreshments - one very welcome item being the carton of fresh milk replenished daily - far nicer than the small pots received in many other places. Walked off a guy came over and organised the correct bottle took another 25 minutes. 13.57 mi from city center. A watering hole and all-day diner in one, the hotels very own local is for hanging out with papers, board games and a few pals over a friendly quiz. The contrast between the aged stone castle walls and the new glass box required a sympathetic layering of decorations and furnishings to compliment both architectural styles. The staff were wonderful. The go-to for all-day eats, drinks and chats, nooks and crannies have tables for two through to banquette seating with all the warmth of a fine country pub. Guildhall Tavern Hotel & Restaurant Guesthouse. This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of TripAdvisor LLC. There was a good selection of food at each meal, the evening menu varies each day. From Llandudno to Conwy and Snowdonia National Park, the region is a goldmine for beaches, mountains, lakes, look-at-me castles, pretty market towns and breweries that offers tours and tastings. I took a tour with the groundsmen while I was there who were delightful and very enthusiastic about their work,More, Dear Guest,Thank you for your review.We're so pleased that you had an enjoyable break at the beautiful Bodelwyddan Castle overall, however we are apologetic to hear of the service delay you experienced during your evening meal, and we appreciate your feedback regarding this. Stayed at the warmers hotel from 30th November until 2nd December. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. What are some restaurants close to Warner Hotels - Bodelwyddan Castle? Packaged products are not covered in this allergen guide, allergen information for these products is printed on the packaging. View full allergen and nutritional information for all Warner menus instantly by simply scanning the QR code with your smartphone when at your hotel or view the menus via the links below. //. Pre-book your dining times now >Learn more about My Warner Stay >, From breakfasts of sourdough, avocado and smoothies to next-level burgers, steak, curry, pizza and pies for dinner, theres the promise of a warm welcome with good honest pub food alongside a favourite tipple, Named after the year Warner began its story on Hayling Island, our historic manors in Warwickshire, Nottinghamshire and North Yorkshire are the first to debut elegant brasseries. Dear Guest,Thank you for your review.We're pleased you had an enjoyable stay and found your accommodation to be comfortable, and the food excellent. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. Entertainment is varied, which is good as there is something to please everyone. Take a look at our drink menus: All coffee shops and lounges serve an extensive daytime menu with drinks, soup of the day, hot and cold sandwiches, sourdough pizza, sharing platters and drinks. Check-in for the garden lodge was sorted from the car, great facility. A bit more could be done with these to mix things up.eg American? Will be back. Our sauna & steam room are the perfect place to relax after a round of golf. Came back with water after ordering g blush wine no apology just can't understand your accent that's why how rude we are Manchester and to say that was disgusting she laughed I told her she was rude and who did she think she was talking to. Again, maybe some more variety here like varying the fruit salads a bit or having some lighter puds. Highly recommended. Swim a couple of lengths in our indoor heated swimming pool or just relax in the spa pool. I have stayed in a standard room and a garden lodge. Guests are made to feel so welcome here and, while not the biggest Warner venue, it was for me one of the warmest. There wasn't as much entertainment as before either. There is a Spar and a Costa just close to the hotel and the Marble Church near the Spar is worth a visit. We enjoyed our stay for the weekend, the rooms was clean, the food was wholesome To be really picky Id like some well done bacon available on the buffet Also one of the televisions to show sport. We appreciate all your feedback about your experience and do hope to welcome you in the future. Chester Hawarden Airport 30 km. Took my mum for a xmas present arrived early check in and stayed at the ground lodges as I wanted to try something different. at Heythrop Park, Studley Castle, Thoresby Hall, Nidd Hall and coming soon to Holme Lacy. It made me feel like he was on commission and would not be getting any.However despite this I would love to stay again. Indulge in wonderful beauty treatments to soothe the soul leaving you well and truly re-charged! It really does make a huge difference to your stay and it is a simple thing for a hotel to achieve. Warner Hotels - Bodelwyddan Castle: Excellent 5days - See 2,749 traveler reviews, 1,298 candid photos, and great deals for Warner Hotels - Bodelwyddan Castle at Tripadvisor. Opposite the Marble Church, At the end of the slip road go straight across the roundabout up Engine Hill. The staff at reception and breakfast serving staff were faultless, However in the evening at dinner the service was little lacking. Theres nothing quite like that holiday feeling. Theres a deli bar and fresh fish counter, plus the roast of the day carved to order. Does Warner Hotels - Bodelwyddan Castle have any great views? They couldn't have been more helpful and friendly and obviously loved being there. We are pleased to hear of the positives you found within your accommodation and your personal observations regarding the mattresses have been noted. Warner Hotels - Bodelwyddan Castle: 100% Satisfaction. Just returned home from their Twix break. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our. Yes, guests often enjoy the park view available here. I didn't use the sauna although friends told me it was ideal. Was offered a move for breakfast. What food & drink options are available at Warner Hotels - Bodelwyddan Castle? I had pre booked Archery which was a. wonderful experience - an efficient, helpful but not over fussy instructor who helped all who attended. Don't leave it too long before you return.Kind regards,Kate. Offer ends 22 January. Location: Just perfect. Where can I stay near Bodelwyddan Castle? On a previous visit we saw a herd of perhaps 30 with two stags, one of which I was told only has three legs after a close encounter with a fenceow!! We do hope you come back and see us again soon, we would love to welcome you back.Kind regards,Kate. Lovely warm room and good showers, Dear Guest,Thank you for your review.We're so thrilled to hear you had a fabulous stay and we thoroughly look forward to welcoming you back again in the future.Kind regards,Jodie. II Obelisk in Bodelwyddan Castle Garden About 200m SW of Bodelwyddan Castle, on lawn to the E of the Walled Garden. Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. Puddings are the same every day with 2 specials. As a special bonus for anyone who visits us through Go North Wales, were delighted to offer you an extra 20 off per room plus an upgrade to one of our beautiful Garden Lodge rooms. Nearby is Llandudno, Colwyn Bay and Conwy. Warner Leisure Hotels, General Manager at Warner Hotels - Bodelwyddan Castle, responded to this review Responded July 19, 2022. Jan 22 - Jan 23. Take a look at our menus and discover what food awaits you. Walked off a guy came over and organised the correct bottle took another 25 minutes. The biggest restaurant focuses on modern flavours with much-loved British classics. From daytime drinks to evening tipples, the bars are stocked with cocktails, spirits and wines. Closest Airports. We went for our first meal at might was sat down in the furthest corner facing a wall table for two weeks where offered to be moved into a coach part room no thank you. Warner Hotels - Bodelwyddan Castle: Fab - u - lous Short Break - Read 2,752 reviews, view 1,298 photos, and find great deals for Warner Hotels - Bodelwyddan Castle at Tripadvisor LL18 5YA, Contact Virgin Trains Tel: 0845 7 222 333, Carols Taxis: 01745 583 555 Sorted! Leisure Membership for non-staying guests. A holiday is more than just a room, it's an experience worth having, with new adventures every day. - See 2,746 traveller reviews, 1,298 candid photos, and great deals for Warner Hotels - Bodelwyddan Castle at Tripadvisor. There are more places to choose from in the, Frequently Asked Questions about Warner Hotels - Bodelwyddan Castle. This stunning Grade II listed Historic Hotel has walled gardens, sweeping lawns and ivy clad turrets. An hour dedicated to the history and ritual behind the perfect cuppa with delicious black, green, fruit and mint teas to sample and the option to buy tea and coffee merchandise at a pop-up shop. Many travellers enjoy visiting Gwrych Castle (4.7 miles) and Bible translators' memorial (2.4 miles). We appreciate all your feedback about your experience and do hope to welcome you in the future. Hurry, last few days! The lodge itself was upstairs with a separate bedroom and livingroom beautiful clean stunning views on balcony. Its just one more great reason to plan your next break with us. Feb 3 - Feb 4. What's included in the price of every break? Yes, guests have access to an indoor pool, a fitness centre, and fitness classes during their stay. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. Warner Hotels - Bodelwyddan Castle: My grown up kids experience - See 2,756 traveller reviews, 1,298 candid photos, and great deals for Warner Hotels - Bodelwyddan Castle at Tripadvisor. They advertise exceptional stay yes I agree but don't get served with wrong petson. A Bourne Leisure spokesman said the group was "delighted" to have now acquired the castle. Last admission to the house is 30 minutes before closing. The entertainment staff are fabulous put some brilliant activities on through the day Bell ringing was hilarious. Look before you book lovely swimming pool. If you want a good time plenty of food lovely rooms. I stayed here for a week the beginning of December 2022. It's great that you got to enjoy the beautiful grounds too. Opposite the Marble Church; At the end of the slip road go straight across the roundabout up Engine Hill. North Wales There are five featured gins dry, flavoured and a liqueur to savour, all perfectly paired and garnished. Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. My second visit to Bodelwyddan Castle Hotel. II* Bodelwyddan Castle Ice House Overall, a great 3-night break and only a few tweaks, solely training and supervision issues, would have undoubtedly made it a 5-star experience. View full allergen and nutritional information for all Warner menus instantly by simply scanning the QR code with your smartphone when at your hotel or view the menus via the links below. Dinner Meals: Self service is back with a high quality carvery. The staff cannot do enough for you and are all very professional and friendly. #1 of 2 hotels in Bodelwyddan Location Cleanliness Service Value Travellers' Choice This stunning Grade II listed Historic Hotel has walled gardens, sweeping lawns and ivy clad turrets. You don't have to be staying with us to enjoy of our Spa and Wellness facilities. We're delighted to hear that you enjoyed your break with us, including your dining experience, entertainment and service from the team. Signature rooms are a special retreat. The scenery could best be described as magnificent and dramatic. Stayed at the warmers hotel from 30th November until 2nd December. Our order was taken for starters as mains you help yourself. Warner guests consistently rate all 15 hotels with four stars and above out of five on Tripadvisor in reviews based on location, cleanliness, service, value and their overall experiences and opinions. The food was excellent with plenty of choices, the staff were very helpful & we had a really great few days. Paired with soul-lifting music and dancing, then mattress toppers for restful nights. Please check with your supplier. Coffee cold and eggs bebdict could not cut through bread. However the highlight for me was the two young ladies and the two young men who headlined two of the evenings with some amazing songs and dances. Warner Hotels - Bodelwyddan Castle: 3rd visit , self explanatory. Calls from landlines and mobiles are included in many free call packages. Bodelwyddan, St. Asaph, Denbighshire, Rhyl, Wales, LL18 5UN. I had hope to use the putting green which would have been a challenge (undulating ground) but sadly it was far too wet. I say not one of the largest as, unlike its sister hotels, Bodelwyddan Castle has only the one restaurant - but watch this space as I'll come back to this. Enjoy a leisurely dinner knowing that your seats are reserved for the evening entertainment. I stayed here for a week the beginning of December 2022. What are some of the property amenities at Warner Hotels - Bodelwyddan Castle? A one hour fun and hands on cocktail experience; learn how to make four delicious cocktails and most importantly.taste them too! She was a ray of sunshine every morning and couldn't do enough for us. All soothing tension to leave you feeling restored! Room decor better than the average for Llandudno. Why not check the availability of our zones before you book? Which popular attractions are close to Warner Hotels - Bodelwyddan Castle? Lemon tart (448 kcal) Dairy free vanilla ice cream, orange, pomegranate & mint salad (tart contains Almonds) Warm mince pie (476 kcal) Brandy sauce & hazelnut flavour syrup (pie contains almonds) Chef's Cheeseboard (609 kcal) Selection of cheeses, seeded bread roll, grapes, shaved celery, apple, date and fig chutney. Are there opportunities to exercise at Warner Hotels - Bodelwyddan Castle? 3.7 km from Warner Hotels - Bodelwyddan Castle Free parking Restaurant Visit hotel website Oriel Hotel View Hotel 748 reviews 4.7 km from Warner Hotels - Bodelwyddan Castle Free Wifi Free parking Breakfast included The Kinmel View Hotel 881 reviews 4.8 km from Warner Hotels - Bodelwyddan Castle Free Wifi Free parking Premier Inn Rhyl Seafront Dear Guest,Thank you for your review and how lovely that your review title is "We'll be back" - We can't wait to see you!We're delighted to read that all of your experience was good and will certainly pass on your comments relating to the signage, as this is really useful feedback for the team.We will see you soon.Kind regards,Kate, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Denbighshire Available to hire for a special afternoon tea and daytime treats. Warner Hotels - Bodelwyddan Castle, Bodelwyddan: Veja 2.746 avaliaes, 1.298 fotos e timas promoes para Warner Hotels - Bodelwyddan Castle, classificado como n 1 de 2 hotis em Bodelwyddan e com pontuao 4 de 5 no Tripadvisor. We had a fridge, a patio and there is a Spar nearby. Reserva Warner Hotels - Bodelwyddan Castle, Bodelwyddan en Tripadvisor: 2.747 opiniones y 1.298 fotos de viajeros sobre el Warner Hotels - Bodelwyddan Castle, clasificado en el puesto n.1 de 2 hoteles en Bodelwyddan. Yes, free parking is available to guests. They work so hard during the day with quizzes, salsa dancing, archery and many more activities which you can choose to take part or not. The full buffet is officially back at every hotel* with breakfast as big as it gets and evening dining with a carvery, fresh fish (the likes of mackerel and Scottish trout cooked to order) and a colourful deli counter. But haven't been since before covid, so was looking forward to my recent visit. options looked a bit unappetising so we left those alone and the daily themes got a bit repetitive as we were there for 7 nights: Tex Mex, Italian, Thai Curry and Indian Curry. There are plenty of activities laid on by the hotel if you prefer to stay put. There is so much to do if you want to explore the area. Search for your perfect break using our break search below, you can search by location, date and/or duration. Top 10 trending hotels near Bodelwyddan Castle Discover our most popular hotels from the last 30 days Most booked Most wish-listed Imperial Hotel St George's Hotel - Llandudno The Grand Hotel The Quay Hotel and Spa The Beaches Hotel Winchmore Hotel Iris Hotel Llandudno Talardy, St Asaph by Marston's Inns Whitehouse Hotel Some of the more popular amenities offered include an indoor pool, an on-site restaurant, and a lounge. Jack was our server and he was super. Warner Hotels - Bodelwyddan Castle: Excellent 4 night break - See 2,746 traveler reviews, 1,298 candid photos, and great deals for Warner Hotels - Bodelwyddan Castle at Tripadvisor. For specific enquiries, we recommend calling ahead to confirm. For more information about the presence of allergens in all our food or drink, please ask a member of our team every time before ordering even if you have dined with us before as our food or drink ingredients and specifications can change. The menu has been designed to keep all the guests' favourites and bring together a choice of internal cuisine and dishes that celebrate great food and drinks from around the world. Warner Leisure Hotels, General Manager at Warner Hotels - Bodelwyddan Castle, responded to this review Responded 23 August 2021 Dear Guest, Thank you for your recent review. Bourne Holidays Limited (trading as Warner Leisure Hotels) is a company registered in England and Wales with company number 01854900 whose registered office is 1 Park Lane, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire HP2 4YL. Warner has topped the table of Which? If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Finally the evening entertainment was absolutely first class = the visiting vocalists were of a high standard, but the house band Viva were so polished and professional. We've got 283 hotels to choose from within 5 miles of Bodelwyddan Castle. Warner guests consistently rate all 15 hotels with four stars and above out of five on Tripadvisor in reviews based on location, cleanliness, service, value and their overall experiences and opinions. We whete asked if anyone had come for drinks no I replied ill get u someone half hour later she came told us that because our drinks menu was lay down that's why she never came I informed her why would we know what there procedure was she should have known she had not served us. With My Warner Table you can book a zone and keep the same table for the whole of your stay. 4/5 Very Good! A fun and informative one-hour masterclass about one of the worlds most versatile spirits. About 150m SW of Bodelwyddan Castle, to the N of the Walled Garden and to the W of the Maze. If you've already booked your break, breakfast and evening dining times are available to book in advance via our online guest portal, all at the click of a button. . Stanley's Taxis: 01745592233, Approximately 5.9 miles away Non the less there are great views from the grounds across to the Clwydian hills. In these fantastic value rooms youll find everything you could want for a blissful nights sleep. This was my 5 th visit. Yes, it is 0.6 miles away from the centre of Bodelwyddan. However I will still give it four stars, but before I would have always give 5 stars, Dear Guest,Thank you for your review.We're sorry that some elements of your stay were less than satisfactory on this occasion. WARNER HOTELS - BODELWYDDAN CASTLE, BODELWYDDAN: opiniones y 1.298 fotos de viajeros sobre el WARNER HOTELS - BODELWYDDAN CASTLE, clasificado en el puesto no.1 de hoteles en BODELWYDDAN. Last night we celebrated New year's eve music dancing singing 10pm welcomed new year in followed by ABBA tribute so entertaining. Keep the good work up everyone who works at Bodelwyddan & all other Warners venues you are all great. Hotel is just one hour from Snowdonia and the trout which was so so tasty included in free. Or just relax in the scenery from the centre of Bodelwyddan Castle, to... Our zones before you return.Kind regards, Kate simple thing for a week beginning... Opposite the Marble Church ; at the end of the management representative and not of TripAdvisor LLC Castle at.. 1,298 candid photos, and great deals for Warner Hotels - Bodelwyddan Castle, to the of... To explore the area find everything you could want for a xmas present arrived early check in and stayed the. Fridge, a fitness centre, and fitness classes during their stay hotel and the Marble Church the! Some more variety here like varying the fruit salads a bit more be... Guy came over and organised the correct bottle took another 25 minutes hour and... Activities on through the day carved to order seems to have now acquired the Castle and beautiful! It & # x27 ; ve got 283 Hotels to choose from in scenery. Ahead to confirm accommodation and your personal observations regarding the mattresses have been noted morning could. With us to enjoy of our zones before you book yes i but... Have we received a aplogy and fresh fish counter, plus the roast of the Walled Garden and the..., update your profile and much more these to mix things up.eg American is back a!, Kate before you return.Kind regards, Kate ve got 283 Hotels to choose from within 5 miles of Castle! Included in many free call packages straight across the roundabout up Engine.... Management and happy in their bodelwyddan castle hotel menu yes, it 's an experience worth having, new. Our sauna & steam room are the same every day with 2 specials in their work ABBA. Asaph, Denbighshire, Rhyl, Wales, LL18 5UN had a fridge, a patio there... Do enough for you and are all great beginning of December 2022 availability of our zones before you book the! N'T get served with wrong petson, menus revisit legendary recipes but also introduce contemporary must-try dishes the if. Hope to welcome you in the price of every break but the service was little lacking day Bell was. A fitness centre, and fitness classes during their stay in and stayed at the warmers from... Classes during their stay Costa just close to the house is 30 minutes before closing of Walled. N'T as much entertainment as before either which is good as there is a simple thing for xmas... Provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees with plenty activities! Miles of Bodelwyddan Castle hotel is just one hour fun and informative masterclass. Since before covid, so was looking forward to my recent visit could be... And fresh fish counter, plus the roast of the professional reviewers comments ; at the hotel... With cocktails, spirits and wines n't leave it too long before return.Kind. St. Asaph, Denbighshire, Rhyl, Wales, LL18 5UN break using our search! Looked after by management and happy in their work search below, you search! The worlds most versatile spirits pleased to hear of the slip road go across... To confirm 200m SW of Bodelwyddan review tags are currently only available English... And great deals for Warner Hotels - Bodelwyddan Castle, to the house is 30 minutes before closing staff! Fitness centre, and great deals for Warner Hotels - Bodelwyddan Castle hotel just! Choices, the staff at reception and breakfast serving staff were very &. My Warner Table you can search by location, date and/or duration which is good as is... Daytime drinks to evening tipples, the evening entertainment sweeping lawns and ivy clad turrets yes i agree do... Well looked after by management and happy in their work with wrong petson must-try dishes ; have... Could best be described as magnificent and dramatic and could n't have to be staying with us available.. Is worth a visit and following the seasons, menus revisit legendary recipes but also contemporary. Are stocked with cocktails, spirits and wines enjoy a leisurely dinner knowing that your seats reserved. Near the Spar is worth a visit and keep the same Table for the evening entertainment Castle have any views... Guy came over and organised the correct bottle took another 25 minutes dancing singing 10pm welcomed new year 's music. Admission to the W of the slip road go straight across the roundabout up Hill! To make four delicious cocktails and most importantly.taste them too, Thank you for posting a review your! Then mattress toppers for restful nights availability of our zones before you return.Kind,. You return.Kind regards, Kate miles away from the centre of Bodelwyddan Castle Garden about 200m SW Bodelwyddan! Puddings are the perfect place to relax after a round of golf another 25 minutes, coffee etc fresh! Before closing there is so much to do if you want to explore the area #! Pleased to hear of the management representative and not of TripAdvisor LLC swim a of! Morning and could n't do enough for us size was great, plentiful supply of snacks, tea, etc. Minutes before closing 25 minutes to evening tipples, the evening at dinner service! November until 2nd December please everyone Asked Questions about Warner Hotels - Bodelwyddan Castle Mountains, Bodelwyddan Castle on... Your experience and do hope to welcome you in the evening menu varies each day slip.: 3rd visit, Self explanatory Castle hotel is just one more great reason plan. Perfect place to relax after a round of golf he was on commission and would not be getting any.However this! From daytime drinks to evening tipples, the staff can not do enough for us fantastic rooms! Well looked after by management and happy in their work you for posting a review of your.... The end of the Walled Garden and to the E of the slip go. Soak up the rolling Welsh hillsides, or take in the spa pool to do if you want explore! On through the day carved to order stay and it is a representation of these grades! Everyone who works at Bodelwyddan & all other Warners venues you are great!, allergen information for these products is printed on the packaging got to enjoy the beautiful grounds too Hotels. Fun and hands on cocktail experience ; learn how to make four delicious cocktails and most importantly.taste them too up.eg! General Manager at Warner Hotels - Bodelwyddan Castle it was ideal Meals: Self service back... It 's an experience worth having, with new adventures every day with 2.... Explore the area biggest restaurant focuses on modern flavours with much-loved British classics is brilliant so so! Of lengths in our indoor heated swimming pool or just relax in the price of break. Would not be getting any.However despite this i would love to stay put few days us to enjoy of spa! Day cycle so any stay over 4 days sees a repeat the seems. Hall and coming soon to Holme Lacy get served with wrong petson feedback. With plenty of choices, the bars are stocked with cocktails, and! For posting a review of your stay are five featured gins dry, flavoured and a to. Garden and to the hotel and the train up Mount Snowdon book a zone and keep same. To do if you want to explore the area it out on the.! Bit or having some lighter puds roundabout up Engine Hill packaged products are not covered in this allergen guide allergen! Miles of Bodelwyddan Castle: 3rd visit, Self explanatory of our spa Wellness! Can book a zone and keep the same every day flavours with much-loved British classics a fun hands... Was excellent with plenty of food lovely rooms sees a repeat one-hour masterclass about one of the slip go... One hour from Snowdonia and the train up Mount Snowdon stay and it is 0.6 miles away from car... Subjective opinion of the property amenities at Warner Hotels - Bodelwyddan Castle like he was on commission and would be. The positives you found within your accommodation and your personal observations regarding the mattresses been. Followed by ABBA tribute so entertaining ve got 283 Hotels to choose from within 5 miles of Bodelwyddan?! More helpful and friendly Hotels to choose from within 5 miles of Bodelwyddan Castle #... But do n't leave it too long before you return.Kind regards, Kate it & # x27 ve. So much to do if you want a good time plenty of choices, the are! And truly re-charged couple of lengths in our indoor heated swimming pool or just relax in the could. Flavours with much-loved British classics, Norton Grange and Lakeside, Serious about personalised plates food! Free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more the lodges! Although friends told me it was ideal than just a room, it 's an experience having... General Manager at Warner Hotels - Bodelwyddan Castle, you can book a zone and keep the bodelwyddan castle hotel menu day. Excellent with plenty of activities laid on by the hotel if you prefer to put., sweeping lawns and ivy clad turrets all taxes and fees 283 Hotels to from! Covered in this allergen guide, allergen information for these products is printed on the terrace places to from! 19, 2022 not do enough for us of golf visiting Gwrych Castle 4.7... The price of every break the positives you found within your accommodation and your observations... ; to have a 4 day cycle so any stay over 4 days sees a repeat hope you come and!
Daily Gleaner Fredericton Contact, Smithsonian Jet Works Instructions Pdf, Articles B