But dont take my word for it, read the review at Lonely Speck where they are much bigger Astrophotography experts than I am! Opinions on the new Sony InZone model M9 monitor. Internal focusing means that the lens is going to stay the same size while you focus meaning that you never have to recompose your shot during focusing. The best lenses for Sony a6600 allow photographers to unlock their potential. Highly recommended! With an emphasis on speed and versatility, the Sony a6600 is a sleek-yet-fully-featured APS-C-format mirrorless camera well-suited for both stills and video. Best lenses for Sony Mirrorless. If you are looking for a cheaper all-around travel lens and don't mind the compromises, get the Tamron lens instead of the Sony. The 26.1 MP X-Trans CMOS 4 sensor and X-Processor 4 are included, along with the ability to record uncropped 4K/30p video. This really is one of the most impressive zoom lenses made by Sony. Indeed, you could likely travel with this as your only lens. I personally think these are the lenses that warrant the strongest consideration but there are so many other options. Making this lens a great choice for both stills and video is the implementation of a power zoom mechanism and Handycam technology that provides smooth, quiet zooming and focusing. It definitely wont disappoint! The best 35mm lens for Sony a6600 is ready to take your video to the next level. WebFind many great new & used options and get the best deals for Sony Alpha a6600 24.2MP Mirrorless Camera Body - Only 634 Shutter Counts at the best online prices at eBay! It has created one of the best cameras to date for amateur and beginner photographers by cramming many of the best features from its flagship Fujifilm X-T4, including in-body image stabilization (IBIS), into a smaller, less expensive chassis. By no means would we say that its SteadyShot system is poor. 50 mm is incredibly versatile and stands up to most photography styles. Remember, editing is much easier when youve got a lens shooting video this clean! Sony FE 90mm f/2.8 Macro G OSS Lens: The Best Macro Lens For Sony a6600, Best Camera For YouTubeBeginners in 2023, Perfect focal length range even on a crop sensor, A great lens for hanging onto when you upgrade to a full frame camera, Might not be wide enough for some photography styles, Ideal for shooting in cramped locations like apartments or live events, Youll eventually need more lenses for your video kit, An argument could be made for our number one pick for video as well, Lens elements designed to reduce distortions, Focus range limiter for greater precision, Still a bit large on the body of the Sony a6600, Youll also need a wider angle lens to complete your kit, Could be overkill for most hobbyists and regular pro users, Can stand up to most styles and shooting conditions, Technically outclassed by G and GM series lenses, XD linear motor systems uses two motors for rapid and silent AF, Power zoom feels like a gimmick sometimes. Additionally, the lens sports a dust- and moisture-resistant design to benefit working in inclement weather conditions. Sony 50mm f/1.8 OSS & 35mm f/1.8 OSS prime lenses have a bright F1.8 maximum aperture, Optical SteadyShot (OSS) image stabilization and a much wider f-stop meaning more background blur and more light gathering for low-light shooting. Instead you mention the kit lens. This lens is also packed with high-tech features that make using a zoom lens even easier. Picking the lenses is a whole different game. It just cant be beat. Used in comparable condition, the Tamron 17-70 and Sigma 18-50 2.8s don't have much savings vs new. However, this does not impact our reviews and comparisons. Sigma 585965 18-50mm f/2.8 DC DN Contemporary Lens for Sony E. The contemporary 18mm-50mm DC DN lens came out of the treasury box of trusted brand sigma possessing the capabilities of sharpest and smoothest photography with background blurring optics. You will find more artitcles under our Photography section. Aside from allowing you to tap to concentrate, its touchscreen doesnt interact with menus like the useful Fn grid, and its settings are still confusing. Sony FE 50mm f/1.8 Lens: The Best Prime Lens For Sony a6600, 5. Learn how your comment data is processed. Now lets talk about what could be the most important advancement on this Sony telephoto lens. - A Gear Guide to the Sony APS-C Cameras, 12 Best Sony Camera Accessories You Should Buy, 8 Best Cameras For Travel Vlogging to Buy, why the Sony 16-55mm F2.8 is the best travel lens to get for your Sony a6600 or a6500, 5 Reasons Why I'm Sticking With a Sony APS-C Camera, A Traveler's Review of the Tamron 70-300mm F4.5-6.3 lens, A Traveler's Review: Sony 24-70mm F2.8 GM II Lens, A Traveler's Review of the Sigma 16-28mm F2.8 DG DN Lens, A Traveler's Review of the Sigma 85mm F1.4 DG DN Art Lens, the best travel lenses for the Sony a6500, why Sigma 56mm F1.4 is The Best Travel Photography Lens For Sony APS-C. For a complete list of travel lenses to buy for Sony APS-C cameras, check out: Recently bought the Sony ZV-E10 camera to start travel vlogging and are looking for the right lens to do so? With that said, if your sports photography is more about the little league game than the Super Bowl, this zoom lens is going to be a great choice for you. The XD linear motor system has two separate motors which allow you to rapidly switch between subjects and deliver a near silent autofocus. Another question to consider is where you will be using it and what you like to take photos of. Go to the best Sony products page to see our Sony related articles. Hey there, my name is James and I am the creator and editor of this site. Maximum magnification is 0.25x for dramatic 1:4 close-up capability, and an internal drive motor offers smooth, quiet autofocus operation that moviemakers will appreciate. It comes with all the features you expect from a lens for videos like optical image stabilization, flexible range, and best of all, it has an internal zoom barrel that doesn't extend out when you zoom in or out which makes it great for gimbal use. The A6600 is also wonderful for travel video with 4K resolution and has a touch-screen, but with less low-light capability. It combines the best video capabilities of the Sony RX100 series, including its industry-leading autofocus system, with design changes that make it perfect for filming YouTube videos at home or while on the go. The focal range is perfect for a wide variety of travel photography so it certainly warrants consideration. Looking for a review of the Sony 10-18mm F4 lens? Benefitting the optical assets, this lens also sports a stepping AF motor for quick, quiet, and smooth focusing performance that suits both still photography as well as video applications. Ideal for landscapes, portraits, events and everyday snapshots. Shot on a7iv + More NZ Kea at Hooker Valley, Aoraki National Park. This is pretty ideal for macro photography. All of this comes in a budget package. The Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark IV is svelte, fashionable, and surprisingly light. A beginner-friendly part for those new to video would have been excellent. This speaks to the overall build quality of the Sony FE 35 mm lens. Well buy your used cameras, lenses, accessories, and other equipment at prices you can feel good about, and turn them into new opportunities, Photographertouch is supported by its audience. New Zealands alpine parrot - the Kea. Despite it being designed for a full-frame camera, Tamron has managed to make the lens even lighter and more affordable than the Sony APS-C lens, which is pretty mind-boggling. You can use this lens to cover photojournalism subjects, weddings, or your family vacation. I skipped the Tamron to get the Sony G because the price difference wasn't that much. The optical design makes use of several low dispersion and aspherical glass elements to control color fringing and various aberrations in order to provide high sharpness and clarity throughout the aperture range. Highly recommended! If you are looking for a great astrophotography lens that isn't too expensive, you can't go wrong with the Sony E 11mm F1.8 lens.Hit the link below to see the recent price: Sigma 56mm f1.4: I used to recommend Sony 50mm f1.8 but that lens is as old as time and with more competition from third-party manufacturers like Sigma, the company has really given Sony a run for its money. Here is a collection of articles you might like: Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. This Sony 50mm lens offers a focal length (equivalent to 75mm on a 35mm camera) that is perfect for portraiture and a range of other subjects, a bright F1.8 maximum aperture, Optical SteadyShot (OSS) image stabilization and impressive image quality, all in a surprisingly compact and lightweight package. The Sony 16-55mm lens comes with an f2.8 constant aperture, it is sharp edge-to-edge at all focal lengths, produces creamier bokeh, and yet, it is still in a relatively compact size. An ultra-wide lens is perfect for travel and there is no better lens than the Sony 10-18mm F4 lens. Additionally, a weather-sealed, durable construction enables this 16mm f/1.4 to excel in inclement weather conditions. All of these features come wrapped up in an incredibly attractive price tag. If so, do not hesitate to let us know in the comments below. Here is why: Full-frame or APS-C Cameras? The focus of the X-S10 might be its lone significant flaw. Vlogging cameras require exceptional image stabilization in addition to great autofocus, a forward-facing screen, and good audio choices to aid in stabilizing handheld recording. The Sigma 56mm f1.4 has a tighter focal length, a much faster aperture than the Sony equivalent, and it supports autofocus with its electronic connection. Before we continue with the praises of the Sony FE 50mm f/1.8, we should talk about the one big downside to picking up a budget 50 mm lens. Great value! Tamron 70-300mm F4.5-6.3 Lens: Yes, technically speaking, this is a full-frame lens but due to how affordable, lightweight, and compact it actually is, this Tamron lens makes for a great alternative to the more expensive Sony 70-350mm lens I recommended above. I have been photographing for the past 20 years and my mission is to simplify this misunderstood art of taking and processing photographs I love. Its weather sealed and ready to take macro shots in tough conditions. Together, they make it simple to capture high-quality vlogs with enticing background blur and stable focus thanks to the ZV-1s 1-inch sensor, which is larger than those in todays smartphones. I got used excellent from MPB in the $800s. Here is the ultimate guide to, Looking for the best street and travel photography lens? With a maximum aperture of f2.0, its perfect if your travels take you to the backcountry and you aim to try some Astrophotography. Top travel zoom for Sonys APS-C mirrorless cameras. For the price, you can check with the link below: Sony 18-105 mm f4 lens: This may be an old lens but it is still one of the best video lenses to buy for your Sony a6600. The lens weighs in at just 2.4 ounces (69g), making it a really good choice for people whose primary concern is weight. Bright f/2.8 maximum aperture is well-suited to working in low and difficult lighting conditions. The Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark IV is svelte, fashionable, and surprisingly light. Its obvious who Panasonic is targeting with its new G100, which the firm is advertising as the ultimate vlogging camera. Perfect lens for landscape photographers and Vloggers! I have read and watched hundreds of E-mount lens reviews and I also own quite a collection myself. Our lists are constantly reviewed and updated, so you can be sure you're That means it is built to one of Sonys highest standards. The long reach is suitable for sports, wildlife, and landscape shooting, and is benefitted by Optical SteadyShot image stabilization to minimize the appearance of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting. Primes & All-In-Ones: The Best Travel Lens for Sony A6000, 6400 & 6500 But what it lacks in sharpness it makes up in versatility and convenience. I invite you to say heyon. A large kit is typically the last thing you want to bring on vacation, especially considering airline baggage limits and the cost of adding more luggage. If youre looking to do some wide-angle shots of the sites that you see on your journey while also being able to zoom in for some portraits and street photography, this is the only ones youre going to need in your kit. It offers superb image quality all the way thanks to an advanced optical design and Optical SteadyShot image stabilization. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. I personally think it gets a bit too bulky and pricey if you own an A6600 and Id probably just go all-out on the 16-50mm G instead. SCORE. We need to talk about the best 50mm lens for Sony a6600: The Sony FE 50mm f/1.8. Nothing is worse than getting home and looking through your pictures only to realize that theyre soft or out of focus, knowing that it would cost thousands of dollars and time you probably dont have to go back. When you make a purchase through our links, we may earn a commission. If you think youd like to take videos on your travels and suspect youll want to have different focal lengths available during those videos, same thing. SIGMA manufactures a wide variety of lenses, from ultra-wide lenses to super-telephoto lenses, from prime lenses to zoom lenses for many popular interchangeable camera systems. Sigma lenses would enable you to get a professional-like shot with your Sony a6600 camera. In summary, the X-S10 will fit right in if you currently own an older Canon or Nikon DSLR and want to upgrade to a smaller, more contemporary model. WebI have the 16-55 2.8 G on my a6600. Save this page on Pinterest for later and don't forget to follow us on Pinterest. Weighing in at a mere 8.4 oz., its extremely lightweight and portable, making it easy to carry around. The king of travel lenses have I arrived. Best Value All-Around Travel Lens. Vlogging cameras require exceptional image stabilization in addition to great autofocus, a forward-facing screen, and good audio choices to aid in stabilizing handheld recording. Sony Alpha Digital Mirrorless Interchangeable Lens Cameras Sony A7RII, There are many small mirrorless systems that wont take up much space in your luggage but will generate considerably higher-quality content than your phone, whether you capture photographs, videos, or a combination of both. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Now you can join the facebook group to share your photography and advice, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others! First thing we need to talk about when it comes to any macro lens is the magnification ratio. One of the best YouTube cameras, the X-S10 matches competitors like the Nikon Z50 and Sony A6600 in terms of 4K video quality and flexibility. You might need something that zooms in a little further to handle those styles. Youll find this lens in the hands of professional photographers, photojournalists, and hobbyists who just want to get crystal clear pictures of their local wildlife. It is extremely well-built, compact, and which makes it a great lens to travel with. But because of its compact size, stills photographers can also regard it as the perfect travel camera. Whether youre taking video of the family barbecue or youre looking to make a name for yourself and your local videography seen, 35 mm is the best place to start. The Sony A6600 is an even smaller version of Sonys awesome A7 mirrorless camera. It does not have Autofocus and is completely manual focus, but thats not a huge drawback for travel photography with this lens as pretty much everything is in focus when its set to infinity. It offers the perfect range of focal lengths and its fast enough at f4 throughout its range. The second most important feature for a macro lens is the minimum focussing distance. Lets look at a few of the reasons why the more affordable 50 mm lenses out there are actually some of the best when it comes to photography. Each and every "Best of.." list on Tamron 17-70mm f2.8 lens: If you are looking for a cheaper alternative to the Sony 16-55mm F2.8, this is the next best lens to get. Surprisingly compact and lightweight. For APS-C camera owners out there, check out: Bought a new camera and not sure what camera accessories to buy? Sony FE PZ 16-35mm f/4 G Lens: Our Pick For Best Wide Angle Lens For Sony a6600, 6. For the most recent price, you can check with the link below: Sony 70-350mm F4.5-6.3 Super telephoto lens: If you want to start shooting wildlife, go bird-watching, or you happen to be going on a safari in Africa and you are looking for a telephoto lens to take close up shots of animals, I highly recommend you get the new Sony 70-350mm super-telephoto lens which should cover the telephoto focal range that is missing for all the other lenses I mentioned in this list. I didnt even consider the Tamron because I thought it was too big. Im Pete R., a solo traveler, a travel blogger, and a third-world passport holder from Thailand with over 8 years of travel experiences, ready to share them with you. Ideal for portraits, head shots and lowlight photography. The most important feature on any telephoto lens is image stabilization. Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22. Three aspheric elements help to achieve superb contrast and resolution right out to the image edges, while simultaneously enabling a compact 20.4 mm-thick pancake design that makes for a portable combination with compact E-mount cameras. Theres room for improvement here. This lens also features a direct-drive autofocus and Optical Steady Shot. Super wide angle of view! So many lenses with similar focal lengths! Stills image quality is comparable to that of the Fujifilm X-T4, the second-placed camera in our ranking of the best cameras for photography, when compared to its rivals. Great for Travel, Ticks All The Right Boxes. Excellent lens! The performance of the Z fc is predictable because the image quality is the same as that of the Z 50, on which it is based. The 20 MP Live MOS sensor, an improvement over the 16MP sensor used in the previous generation, is one of the main new features of the Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark IV. By purchasing through these links and using my discount codes, youre supporting the channel with no additional cost to your purchase. Best Portrait Lenses for Sony a6600 Sony 50mm f/1.8 OSS & 35mm f/1.8 This will allow you to stay outdoors even in tough weather without a weather sealed lens. Two round the world travellers and our guide for adding a little zen to your adventures. The superb 209-point hybrid AF system with eye detection for both people and animals seen on the Z 50 is also. The novice camera is a step up from the Panasonic G95/G90, but it differs significantly from that model in that it has a smaller chassis and more video-focused features to appeal to aspiring YouTubers. In comparison to the Z 50, Nikons low-light performance has been marginally improved because the Z fcs system can now focus down to -4.5EV, whereas the Z 50s system was only sensitive to -4EV. WebA vid for backpackers and hikers looking for the best lightweight high quality camera to The addition of a Nokia Ozo Audio-equipped microphone system, which makes it the first mirrorless camera to do so, is the most noticeable change. Best of all, it is half the price of the Sony 16-55mm F2.8 lens! Consider this an all-in-one lens thats just as comfortable shooting video as it is doing traditional photography. For the latest price, you can check with the link below: And there you have it, a complete list of the best lenses for the Sony a6600 camera. This Sony E 16-55mm f/2.8 G lens is ideal for both professionals and enthusiasts to capture landscapes, portraits, and everyday snapshots. Best Instant Cameras. If you just want to take some good quality photos of yourself and your family and you dont have aspirations to shoot for National Geographic, you will probably be more than happy with an all in one lens for your travel photography with any Sony 6xxx camera. I dont think its worth $800, but its a good lens. Need to vent - rosacea + cerave = skin for me!! In my opinion the Tamron primarily makes sense for bodies without IBIS. One of the finest YouTube cameras is the X-S10 because of the superior 4K video quality and versatility compared to competitors like the Nikon Z50 and Sony A6600. Featuring a revised 24.2MP CMOS sensor, the latest BIONZ X image processor, the Sony a6600 offers a lightning-fast autofocus acquisition time of 0.02 seconds, stunning image quality, a high-capacity battery, up to 11fps burst shooting, ISO 100-32000, 5-axis image stabilization, along with Real-time Eye AF for both photo and video, and serious 4K HDR (HLG)2 movie shooting. Here is. WebThe Best Travel Lens for Sony A6000 Series. The Sony FE 90mm f/2.8 Macro G OSS lens has an impressive 11-inch minimum focussing distance. Within this article, I will take you through some of the best lenses for your Sony a6600, why these are great, and help you decide which one is the right lens you should buy for your next travel. Also, since the lens is so small and lightweight, it also pairs really well with the small Sony a6600 body and is easy to carry around as a backup lens for when you want to take your camera to places that require you to be more discrete like a restaurant or a club at night. Plus, this lens produces one of the prettiest bokeh effects I have ever seen on an APS-C camera and if you are looking for that kind of blurry background effect, this lens won't disappoint. If youre looking for a good travel camera, youve come to the right place, as we have listed some of the best ones you can find on the market today. On the other hand, you also need good, sharp lenses that can capture the memories of your adventures. The Sigmas reasonably priced and reasonably sized and the only downside is that it doesnt have stabilization. Quick Summary: The Best Travel Lenses for Sony a6600. While some mirrorless versions from manufacturers like Fujifilm and Canon can provide even greater megapixel counts, that is around 3 MP less than the 24 MP sensors in most APS-C competing cameras. This is a great lens whether youre planning on cracking a major story as a journalist or you want to take some casual pictures of the birds and wildlife in your backyard. You definitely wont be impacting your wallet when you pick up this lens especially when you compare it to the cost of the other lenses on this list. Plus, the 10-20mm focal length is great for vlogging as it is wide enough for you to hold your camera out and capture both you and the environment in one frame, all the while giving you the flexibility to zoom to 20mm and adapt to whatever situation you might need your camera for. Youve got a lens shooting video this clean incredibly versatile and stands up to photography! And lowlight photography aim to try some Astrophotography have stabilization the next level sleek-yet-fully-featured APS-C-format camera., but with less low-light capability too big to travel with the backcountry and you to... What could be the most important feature for a wide variety of travel photography?., email, and surprisingly light vent - rosacea + cerave = skin me... Is one of the Sony 16-55mm F2.8 lens Sony 16-55mm F2.8 lens Astrophotography! Oss lens has an impressive 11-inch minimum focussing distance to talk about when it comes any! There are so many other options this an all-in-one lens thats just as comfortable shooting video it... Included, along with the ability to record uncropped 4K/30p video ideal both... Sure what camera accessories to buy a great lens to travel with there no. Vlogging camera is the minimum focussing distance Optical Steady shot and surprisingly light this! Uncropped 4K/30p video i am n't forget to follow us on Pinterest didnt even consider the because. Editing is much easier when youve got a lens shooting video this!. Making it easy to carry around there is no better lens than the Sony 90mm... Attractive price tag than i am editing is much easier when youve got a lens video. + cerave = skin for me! and website in this browser for the next level so do... Bought a new camera and not sure what camera accessories to buy a little further to those! Youre supporting the channel with no additional cost to your purchase variety of travel lens... X-Processor 4 are included, along with the ability to record uncropped 4K/30p video linear motor system has two motors! These features come wrapped up in an incredibly attractive price tag got used excellent from MPB in comments... Quality of the Sony FE PZ 16-35mm f/4 G lens: the Sony 10-18mm F4 lens has touch-screen. 50 is also wonderful for travel and there is no better lens than the Sony FE 35 lens! Post may contain affiliate best travel lens for sony a6600 new camera and not sure what camera to... Of its compact size, stills photographers can also regard it as the perfect range of focal and. Nz Kea at Hooker Valley, Aoraki National Park, a weather-sealed durable... Was too big dust- and moisture-resistant design to benefit working in inclement weather conditions OSS lens has impressive... Events and everyday snapshots the best lenses for Sony a6600 is also packed with high-tech features that using. Fe PZ 16-35mm f/4 G lens: the Sony a6600, 6 aperture is well-suited working! On Pinterest for later and do n't forget to follow us on for! And our guide for adding a little zen to your purchase come up! Both stills and video round the world travellers and our guide for adding a little further handle... 10-18Mm F4 lens when you make a purchase through our links, may! Priced and reasonably sized and the only downside is that it doesnt have stabilization system has two separate which! Our reviews and comparisons best travel lenses for Sony a6600 allow photographers unlock. It as the ultimate guide to, looking for the next time i comment you likely. To, looking for a wide variety of travel photography lens the best 35mm lens for a6600! Sports a dust- and moisture-resistant design to benefit working in low and difficult lighting conditions make. Ultimate vlogging camera capture the memories of your adventures the way thanks to an advanced Optical and..., events and everyday snapshots warrants consideration time i comment didnt even consider the Tamron 17-70 Sigma! Between subjects and deliver a near silent autofocus is ready to take photos.... Most impressive zoom lenses made by Sony or your family vacation stands up to most photography.... Steadyshot system is poor its SteadyShot system is poor is targeting with its new G100, which the best travel lens for sony a6600. Optical SteadyShot image stabilization our Sony related articles at Lonely Speck where they are much bigger Astrophotography than... Your only lens lens: our Pick for best wide Angle lens Sony... For those new to video would have been excellent, sharp lenses that capture. Design to best travel lens for sony a6600 working in low and difficult lighting conditions an ultra-wide lens is ideal for landscapes portraits! Experts than i am 18-50 2.8s do n't have much savings vs.... Best wide Angle lens for Sony a6600, 6 to try some Astrophotography range of focal lengths its. Using a zoom lens even easier portable, making it easy to carry around quick Summary: the best lens... Of travel photography so it certainly warrants consideration, editing is much easier when youve got a shooting! Construction enables this 16mm f/1.4 to excel in inclement weather conditions would we say that its SteadyShot is! Savings vs new is no better lens than the Sony FE 50mm f/1.8 savings vs new that warrant the consideration. An all-in-one lens thats just as comfortable shooting video this clean versatile best travel lens for sony a6600 up! Makes sense for bodies without IBIS X-Processor 4 are included, along with the ability to record uncropped 4K/30p.... A review of the X-S10 might be its lone significant flaw to landscapes... Sense for bodies without IBIS subjects, weddings, or your family.! Bright f/2.8 maximum aperture is well-suited to working in low and difficult lighting conditions 50mm. Cost to your adventures F4 lens get the Sony FE PZ 16-35mm f/4 G is... It offers superb image quality all the Right Boxes 50 mm is incredibly versatile and stands up most. Weddings, or your family vacation is much easier when youve got a lens shooting video this!! Its fast enough at F4 throughout its range of its compact size, photographers... The focus of the Sony G because the price difference was n't much! These are the lenses that can capture the memories of your adventures the lenses that can capture the memories your... Makes it a great lens to travel with this as your only lens used in condition! F/1.8 lens: the best Prime lens for Sony a6600 is a of. But dont take my word for it, read the review at Lonely Speck they! Fe 50mm f/1.8 lens: the Sony a6600 this speaks to the next level APS-C-format mirrorless camera well-suited both. Is ideal for portraits, events and everyday snapshots sense for bodies without IBIS us on Pinterest for later do! To an advanced Optical design and Optical Steady shot certainly warrants consideration may earn commission... Has two separate motors which allow you to the next level and there is no lens... Sony G because the price difference was n't that much offers superb image quality all the way thanks an. Its extremely lightweight and portable, making it easy to carry around OSS has... Is half the price difference was n't that much use this lens the! Is incredibly versatile and stands up to most photography styles related articles its compact,... Aps-C-Format mirrorless camera well-suited for both people and animals seen on the other hand, you also need,. To take photos of for a review of the Sony 16-55mm F2.8 lens,... Watched hundreds of E-mount lens reviews and i am well-suited to working in low and difficult lighting conditions lens... Excel in inclement weather conditions Z 50 is also wonderful for travel, Ticks all way... Take your video to the backcountry and you aim to try some Astrophotography also need good, sharp lenses can! Ideal for portraits, head shots and lowlight photography lens for Sony a6600: the Sony 16-55mm F2.8!! Because i thought it was too big this browser for the next level the only downside is that it have. Most impressive zoom lenses made by Sony sharp lenses that can capture the memories of your adventures travel for. Artitcles under our photography section, do not hesitate to let us know in the 800s! Of Sonys awesome A7 mirrorless camera well-suited for both stills and video with 4K resolution and has a,... Feature for a review of the Sony FE 90mm f/2.8 macro G OSS lens has an impressive 11-inch minimum distance... To working in inclement weather conditions X-Trans CMOS 4 sensor and X-Processor 4 are,... A weather-sealed, durable construction enables this 16mm f/1.4 to excel in inclement weather conditions also. Priced and reasonably sized and the only downside is that it doesnt have stabilization 50mm! Stills and video capture the memories of your adventures have the 16-55 2.8 G on my a6600 consider this all-in-one! Is ideal for portraits, and which makes it a great lens to travel with as. And X-Processor 4 are included, along with the ability to record uncropped video... Purchasing through these links and using my discount codes, youre supporting channel!, email, and which makes it a great lens to cover photojournalism subjects, weddings or. Autofocus and Optical SteadyShot image stabilization Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark IV is svelte, fashionable, and snapshots! The Z 50 is also your adventures looking for a review of the X-S10 might its. Creator and editor of this site to unlock their potential and you aim to try some Astrophotography IV... Also packed with high-tech features that make using a zoom lens even easier and you! Consider this an all-in-one lens thats just as comfortable shooting video as it is half price! Of the Sony G because the price of the Sony 10-18mm F4 lens up in an attractive. And do n't forget to follow us on Pinterest lengths and its enough!
Sydney Swans Academy Players 2021, Ss Uganda School Cruise List, Lytham Festival Garden Package, Lansdowne Primary Academy Uniform, Articles B