The overall menu does change somewhat each year, but, when available, you can never go wrong with the crab fritter or any preparation of lamb offered. Service was poor, rude, uncaring, horrible for what they charge.The experience felt like a factory mass producing food and getting you out as fast as possible so they could rip off the next guest. Bacchanalia's seasonal menu relies entirely on organic ingredients, many sourced from Anne and Clifford's farm, so that diners can have an utterly . Both were good but not nearly as decadent as what we hoped for and expected after the other courses. menu was just what we were looking for. By signing up you are agreeing to receive the latest news and exclusive offers from our restaurants. 404-355-2253. It's time to relax and order tasty red caviar, lamb shoulder and pork terrine. FORBES IS A REGISTERED TRADEMARK OF FORBES LLC USED UNDER LICENSE BY THE FIVE STAR TRAVEL CORPORATION. What's this? Blanc de Blancs Champagnes are different from the majority of Champagnes. Capacity90 seats in dining room.Bar area available for dining.20 semi-private. 404-365-0410 Website: www.starprovisions.com/bacchanalia In Other News 1 Georgia's most spoiled dog breed is affectionate and. We politely request all guests be respectful in their choice of attire while adhering to the following guidelines. I love good food, but I also believe delicious things come in small packages. We consider tank tops, sleeveless shirts, ripped jeans and flip-flops too casual for our restaurant. The interiors make fantastical backdrops, but the comfort of your fellow diners is the priority. My brother did not take it up w/ the restaurant, just let it go. Thank you for signing up. Our waiter arrived almost immediately. Very clever flavour combinations and pairings. We think he may have spent $1,000 on the meal for 5. Does Press J to jump to the feed. We ordered chocolate & souffl. Atlanta, GA 30318 fax: 404.365.8020 email: aquatrano@eatoutoften.net 1460 Ellsworth Industrial Blvd. Nothing spectacular. I grew up in Sweden where we eat small but also enjoy eating our small portion. Keeps having a high standard. 8 photos. Truly a culinary delight. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. This contemporary American restaurant, often used to celebrate a special occasion, calls for a business casual dress code. We reserve the right to request proof of age. Having said that, I thought the wait staff was very friendly and helpful. We pay our own way. Copyright 2023 OpenTable, Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 700, San Francisco CA 94104 - All rights reserved. Do they accommodate Kosher guest that bring in their own meal? Disadvantaged Business Entity Duh! Wonderful restaurant for a romantic dinner or special occasion. Experienced Staff at Bacchanalia Please submit a resume via email, fax or mail to the following: Anne Quatrano 1460 Ellsworth Industrial Blvd. The changes over the years have been good to keep the experience fresh and interesting. forprepared food8a.m. If you still need assistance, please give us a call and a member of our team will be able to help you. We politely ask that guests do not wear caps, ripped or distressed jeans, sportswear or beachwear, flip flops, sliders or workout trainers, avoid wearing overly revealing attire. I would for sure recommend this establishment not only for good food but I truly believe in supporting our local restaurant and people who work there. address location 1198 Howell Mill Rd Nw, Ste 100, Atlanta, GA 30318 (404) 365-0410 starprovisions.com/bacchanali? Restaurant; Chicago; Chicago; The dress code here is: Casual Dress Closed on Sundays. Chilly service with attitude from people who act like they are Buckhead offspring instead of servers. It was exactly 9:15 on the dot when we finished. Impeccable food My brother did not take it up w/ the restaurant, just let it go. At that time he took our drink order for our dessert. Bacchanalia's seasonal menu relies entirely on organic ingredients, many sourced from Anne and Clifford's farm, so that diners can have an utterly unique dining experience each time they return. overdone and rubbery. For example, the entre had barely been served when we were asked how it was. A charge of 40 per person applies for any no-shows, or cancellations within 24hours. Had the a la carte lamb with another piece candied, the cheese selection was great and overall super. 2247. We verify luxury. Bathers Bistro Menu, Dress Code Finder Find out what to wear at 104,208 restaurants, bars and clubs. Bacchanalia is Atlantas most celebrated restaurant featuring contemporary American cuisine from chefs/owners Anne Quatrano and Clifford Harrison. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? CHAMPAGNE: The Best Blanc de Blancs in 2023. These cookies are critical to the functioning of this website and cannot be disabled through this control panel. The carefully selected wine list is hand-chosen by Harrison, and its designed to be perfectly paired with the menu. See full description, what to wear suggestions, photos, reader comments and more. We were so excited to dine in this restaurant. Think a facial for your palate. If you already have a booking with us, you can amend or cancel your booking via your confirmation email or text message. 4/28/2019. The chefs and owners at the Four-Star Atlanta restaurant, Anne Quatrano and Clifford Harrison, are a celebrated husband and wife team who create contemporary American cuisine. Suite #1400 NW Atlanta, Georgia, 30318 (404) 365-0410 http://www.starprovisions.com/bacchanalia More To Discover hotels activities restaurants shops Recommended hotels. parking in a lovely open lot on premise and the decor is modern and tasteful. We love the food. We take advantage of promotional rates, when possible. The service is great and not pretentious. Having been here several times before we understand the challenges of staffing but never felt this way before. This restaurant has not received enough recent ratings to display a current ratings snapshot, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Owner-chefs and spouses Clifford Harrison and Anne Quatrano cook with artful distinction and rich detail. They were courteous but seemed hurried; this takes away from the overall experience where we were used to sitting down for 2+ hours and enjoying the evening. Atlanta, GA 30318404.365.0410 ext. Doubt theyll turn you away if youre trendy/casual (most places dont do that), but id recommend something more chic. Best Atlanta Special Occasion Restaurants, THE BEST BLANC DE BLANCS CHAMPAGNES | GAYOT.com. He knows the woman who owns it & has dined there several times in thepast. Bacchanalia welcomes families during the daytime. Philosophically speaking, a strictly Kosher diner would be unhappy with the kitchen. X. - 1.41 Miles, Allora It is my restaurant of choice for those "special occasions." Example 2, we were asked very early in the process if we would like coffee/tea/after dinner drink. One of the best over all experience we have had the please of. They can be disabled through your browser, but doing so could cause some parts of this website to stop working. Always a wonderful experience, never disappoints. Great food. Bacchanalias menu relies entirely on organic ingredients, many of which are sourced from the couples own farm. W1K 3NA. Bacchanalia holds up to 90 guests with a private room that can be utilized to accommodate up to 20. 22 Location 1198 Howell Mill Road, Atlanta, GA 30318 Neighborhood West Midtown We do request you are aware of a few key guidelines, which you can find under What to wear? within the FAQs below. These are outstanding, often iconic properties with virtually flawless service and amazing facilities. . Batdorf & Bronson, Whirling Dervish - Altanta, Ga. $5. . Bacchanalia always delivers! - 6p.m. It's so cool to be here on the first day of NCAA football too - I've never seen anything like it! Address, phone: 1460 Ellsworth Industrial Blvd. $400+ for 2-people with limited wine. I promise this its so much food that when you are done, I was so full that we just wanted to go and sleep. We never relaxed over our food. Other than that super fine and will return. Hope it was just our seat but it smelled like sewer gas throughout dinner. Dressier attire would certainly be appropriate for the professional service and exquisite dining experience. It was my husband's first time to the restaurant and we were both very pleased. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? These are exceptional properties, offering high levels of service and quality of facility to match. Bacchanalias seasonal menu relies entirely on organic ingredients, many sourced from Anne and Cliffords farm, so that diners can have an utterly unique dining experience each time they return. You can book a table 3 weeks in advance via our website, which shows our live availability. Beautiful presentation and the flavors were amazing. GA We were seated in a curtained off private area and the privacy and noise level were bonuses. The food is a work of art and delicious with great presentation. This is our 14th year celebrating at Bacchanalia & I am already looking forward to our 15th! Check the list. (because this is an experience, you aren't staying for an hour and a half clear out your schedule) was such a treat! To use our mobile site, please enable JavaScript. Even after we paid for the bill and we're leaving, the store in the front gave us bread. This is absolutely one of the best restaurants we've been to. No one can buy a rating; all ratings are earned through our objective inspection process. Amazing dining experience! We went there for our tenth anniversary, and we were completely blown away by the restaurant. Bacchanalia was superb as always. PHOTOGRAPHY Bacchanalia holds up to 90 guests with a private room that can be utilized to accommodate up to 20. So, Reddit, my husband is wearing khakis and a button up.can I get away with more casual/trendy clothing? We look forward to visiting again soon. You can view our Allergen and Nutritional guide by scanning the QR code on our menus. My favorite restaurant in Atlanta. The lamb & ny strip main course was fantastic, as was our cheese & salad selection. How far is this restaurant from peach tree street, Marriott Autograph Collection Hotels in Atlanta, Hotels near Martin Luther King Jr. National Historic Site, Hotels near National Center for Civil and Human Rights, Hotels near College Football Hall of Fame, Hotels near (ATL) Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta Intl Airport, Seafood Restaurants with Private Dining in Atlanta, Steakhouses for Special Occasions in Atlanta, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Atlanta, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Atlanta, Mexican Restaurants for Families in Buckhead. Dressier attire would certainly be appropriate for the professional service and exquisite dining experience. I am sad to write this poor review but it is sincere. Marvelous Restaurant!! PHOTOGRAPHY "We Paid" is intended to give a general sense of price, but you might find considerably different rates for your trip. Flawless as usual. Not what we expected from a well-known restaurant. These cookies collect information on visitors to our website to help us understand how well our website is working and how to improve it. Otherwise, top notch.More, I believe I have reviewed this restaurant a couple of times and for me its place to go there and eat during special occasions. Spend the extra $10 for selection of cheeses and get your choice of five from their cart of 12. Its one of the finest wine and dines in atl. VIEW ALL RESULTS. This control panel describes what kinds of cookies are present on this website and allows you to enable or disable different types of cookies. BN. Service was excellent and the experience an excellent one. Or should I dress it up? Dress code: Business casual; Full bar; Great Wine List; Private room . Thanks for a wonderful evening and experience! Also jealous youre going there. Booking & Bar Policies Safety protocols: adhering to all COVID-19 safety protocols for restaurants. As our highly trained, incognito inspectors work to assess properties, our editors check them out ahead of time and provide a sneak preview of what to expect. Bacchanalia is Atlanta's most celebrated restaurant featuring contemporary American . Private party contact Frances Quatrano: (404) 365-0410 ext. say she was so impressed by the food but the customer service was on another level. Bacchanalia is rated accordingly in the following categories by Tripadvisor travelers: 1198 Howell Mill Rd NW Suite 1, Atlanta, GA 30318-5626. 15 fun and unique things you can only do in Atlanta. Pricey but worth it, just hope they up their dessert game. The chefs and owners at the Four-Star Atlanta restaurant, Anne Quatrano and Clifford Harrison, are a celebrated husband and wife team who create contemporary American cuisine. Expect incredibly fresh and flavorful choices with masterful preparation and presentation. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Dress Code Finder Find out what to wear at 104,208 restaurants, bars and clubs. Newly relocated in West Midtown, this urban, 1460 Ellsworth Industrial Blvd, Atlanta, Georgia 30318. Always on our list and we will keep coming back!!! Like most restaurants of this caliber the portions were smaller than a big eater like me prefers. The wine was delicious. Service was top notch. Bacchanalia, Atlanta: See 407 unbiased reviews of Bacchanalia, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #40 of 4,016 restaurants in Atlanta. We pay our own way. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? When we went back to read the reviews it seems this is the norm. Georgia (GA) Atlanta Atlanta Restaurants Bacchanalia Ask a question Bacchanalia Questions & Answers 411 Reviews Ranked #43 of 4,141 Restaurants in Atlanta Here's what previous visitors have asked, with answers from representatives of Bacchanalia and other visitors 4 questions sorted by: Answered | Most Recent | Fewest Answers Yoslaimy J That means the rate you see above might have included other benefits, such as spa or meal credits. Oh and it rained that day. Reservations recommended and may be made up to three months in advance.Please call 404.365.0410 ext. 97. It has selfparking in a lovely open lot on premise and the decor is modern and tasteful. We think he may have spent $1,000 on the meal for 5. Do you represent a luxury hotel, restaurant or spa? Ive looked on yelp, but its really hard to tell what the ladies are wearing (and most of the women pictured look a fair bit older than I am). Read the article. Food was ordinary. (404)521-6600, Atlanta, Other Information:Accepts Star Provisions Gift Cards:Click to PurchaseGIFT CARDWheelchair accessible.Bacchanalia accepts the following credit cards: Mastercard, VISA, American Express. Let us inspire you with stories about what's new and exciting in luxury travel. BNMore, This restaurant was everything we hoped it would be. The first course was our favorite. Bacchanalia offers a four-course prix fixe menu composed of an appetizer course, entree course, cheese course and dessert course for $75.00 per person. This is quality food. My experience was great. Got tasting menu - first course (steak tartare and crab fritter) were prepared well and had good pairings. Our restaurant will do its best to accommodate walk-ins, but we cannot guarantee availability in busy periods. Alternatively, you may use. The food remains excellent but we were very disappointed with the service, always having the impression that there was a "rush" to get to the end/go through the required (by the wait staff) motions established by the owners. 1460 Ellsworth Industrial Blvd, Atlanta, Georgia 30318 TEL 404-365-0410 Stories An Inside Peek At The Exclusive Dner En Blanc The Juicy Details On Bacchanalia and James Beard's Dining Experience Preparing For Chef Barbara Lynch's Southern Invasion Four Southern Towns Worthy Of A Detour Can't-Miss Events At The Vancouver International Wine Festival We must not leave it so long before returning.More, All in all we were happy but did notice a slip in service, probably due to staff shortages. Loved it love it. We kindly ask that before your visit, you are aware of a few considerations that will help make your time with us as exceptional as possible. Including room rate, taxes and mandatory resort fees. To use our mobile site, please enable JavaScript. We do request you are aware of a few key guidelines, which you can find under 'What to wear?' within the FAQs below. Rarely write a bad review. The location and setting is perfect.My only complaint was the chairs in the dining room. Red cow Parmesan cheese was outstanding; the service is always amazing. We will be back and hope the service is better.More, I haven't been to Bacchanalia in a few years and always loved it in the past. The four-course dinner was a nice experience but it was a bit pricey. Bacchanalia Any cancelled tables will become immediately available online; we recommend that guests periodically check online availability,as our online system is live and accurate. Our Location Phone: (404)237-2663 Wheelchair access is available on the upper and lower levels, please let us know if one is needed. Third course of cheeses was really just bizarre, Would have been happier with some plain interesting cheeses, but they put toppings on that messed with the texture and the taste, didnt eat it. Food was good but not anywhere near what it used to be. Bacchanalia is rated 4.7 stars by 1916 OpenTable diners. And the cheese cart is ALWAYS ridiculous for the frontage-ophiles! Our hotel stays span a minimum of two nights. We take advantage of promotional rates, when possible. Service was a bit slow on a midweek night. We have been to this restaurant many times and have always been very happy with both the food and the service. more, You seem to have JavaScript disabled. Sadly I was disappointed by this experience. 404-365-0410, DBE Status: Bacchanalias menu relies entirely on organic ingredients, many of which are sourced from the couples own farm. Hope you enjoy it, I can't wait to return. 4, Tuesday - Saturday8a.m. I would for sure recommend this establishment not only for good food but I truly believe in supporting our local restaurant and people who work there. The tasting menu was superb and unlike many other prix-fixed menus that designate only one or two options for each course, this one has four or more. London If you need further assistance, our reservation lines are open from 9am to 7pm daily. Don't miss the opportunity to drink great dark coffee, tomato juice . I really cant say enough. They were not very comfortable for a long dinner service. Bacchanalia is Atlanta's most celebrated restaurant featuring contemporary American cuisine from chefs/owners Anne Quatrano and Clifford Harrison. Please click the checkbox to complete your sign-up. I grew up in Sweden where we eat small but also enjoy eating our small portion. However, licensing demands all guests be over the age of 21 after 8.30pm. However, licensing demands all guests be over the age of 21 after 8.30pm. All tequila is mezcal, but not all mezcal is tequila. It is a very nice upscale Resturant , but no need to over dress, country club casual is ok. Happily they only charged us for the wine since we were dissatisfied but I would much rather have had the dining experience we were looking forward to.More, We dined on a Friday evening with some friends who we had not seen in a while, It had been an even longer while since we have been to Bacchanalia, in fact they are in a different location and a new building. 2 to make a reservation or visit Resy.com. Expensive to say the least but overall was worth the money. Definitely would recommend this restaurant. BACCHANALIA 1 MOUNT STREET LONDON W1K 3NA. With this culinary mastery, we were expecting dessert to really knock our socks off, and my only complaint was that it didnt. Comments From around the web The fail proof is always Nice jeans, button down with top button open and no tie, nice leather belt and a blazer Redit The fail proof is always for in-store, 675 Ponce de Leon AveAtlanta, GA 30308678.235.3929. Had the best burger of my life in Atlanta last week. Oh and it rained that day. Nearby. We arrived on time and were seated. As our highly trained, incognito inspectors work to assess properties, our editors check them out ahead of time and provide a sneak preview of what to expect. more, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options. I have always believed people will always come back if the service is great. Loved the little inter-course bites. The new space is great, the service was fine, but the food was just average -- other than the crab fritter, which is always excellent. I wore black jeans and a polo and didnt feel out of place. The menu can also be ordered a la carte at the bar. Bacchanalia has well-earned its reputation as Atlanta's most-celebrated restaurant since opening in 1993, and consistently gains ratings as one of Atlanta's top restaurants. Including room rate, taxes and mandatory resort fees, Atlanta's splurge-worthy fine-dining institution. Including room rate, taxes and mandatory resort fees, Atlanta's splurge-worthy fine-dining institution. DRESS CODE. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. This is the type of restaurant where you expect the service to be excellent. past. Private party contact Frances Quatrano: (404) 365-0410 ext. Established in 1913, Atlanta Convention & Visitors Bureau is the official destination marketing organization for the city and serves to favorably impact Atlanta's economy through conventions and tourism. They were not very comfortable for a long dinner service. My only complaint was the chairs in the dining room. She wore a nice cocktail dress and heels, nothing too fancy, but trendy enough that we went out afterwards to some nice bars and she felt fine. Christmas Eve dinner at Bacchanalia was, as always, absolutely wonderful! Business casual is a good description for the dress code at Bacchanalia. No one can buy a rating; all ratings are earned through our objective inspection process. That means the rate you see above might have included other benefits, such as spa or meal credits. I agree to the Forbes Travel Guide Privacy Policy, Terms,and Cookie Policy. Our Dress Code is smart and elegant, inviting you to interpret Bacchic Chic your own, individual way. The menu evolves slightly each evening and throughout the seasons. Click to learn about our exceptional industry services. Having been here several times before we understand the challenges of staffing but never felt this way before. YOU'RE ALMOST DONE. Food, ambiance and service are high quality. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. Always inform your server of your allergy, intolerance or dietary requirements when ordering. - 1.69 Miles. - 1.15 Miles, Sentral West Midtown at Star Metals Will go again We had an anniversary dinner at Bacchanalia, and it exceeded our expectations. 2, Dinner is served:Tuesday - Saturday5:30p.m. -9:30 p.m. service in dining room, 1460 Ellsworth Industrial Blvd.Atlanta, GA 30318404.365.0410 ext. They also make it easier to share contents from other websites such as ours to your social media profiles. Service was excellent and the experience an excellent one. All guests must be over the age of 21 after 8.30pm. Though it has many competitors, Bacchanalia still takes its role as elder stateswoman seriously. We look forward to welcoming you at Bacchanalia. Impeccable food and service. Its so cool to be here on the first day of NCAA football too - Ive never seen anything like it! Bacchanalia is without question the best of the best in Atlanta. While we inspect both service and facility, our Star Rating system emphasizes service because your experience at a hotel, restaurant or spa goes beyond looks how it makes you feel is what you will remember most. The weather will never stop me from coming here.More, We chose Bacchanalia for my husbands birthday dinner based on its reputation of being one of the best restaurants in Atlanta. These are exceptional properties, offering high levels of service and quality of facility to match. Money spent, a lot of it, WORTH IT 2023THE FIVE STAR TRAVEL CORPORATION. BACCHANALIA - 1860 Photos & 776 Reviews - 1460 Ellsworth Industrial Blvd, Atlanta, GA - Menu - Yelp Home Services Auto Services Bacchanalia 776 reviews Unclaimed $$$$ American (New), Bars, Seafood Edit Closed 5:30 PM - 9:30 PM Hours updated 3 months ago See hours See all 1862 photos Write a review Menu Popular dishes View full menu $18.00 Menu - Check out the Menu of Bacchanalia Westside, Atlanta at Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway. Last night, we felt that the wait staff seemed rushed. Our highly trained inspectors visit every property we rate, evaluating based on up to 900 objective criteria. Decided to skip 4th course and leave. The dress code at Bacchanalia is Business Casual. Summerland Spritz - Aperol, Summerland Farm Melon, Basil + Lemon Syrup, Prossecco. only got a portion of the steak. I had the NY strip which was cooked to perfection, although Ionly got a portion of the steak. They also kept bringing out additional food when we didn't even order it. This was disappointing. 1198 Howell Mill Road, Atlanta, GA 30318. My crab fritter with its citrus based sauce was terrific as too was the lamb. All the food was prepared, cooked, and plated perfect! Prices are getting too expensive. The new location has that industrial feel I see in many new restaurants, but not of this caliber. Ages 6 to 106 Gift Cards Looking to purchase a gift card? Rates can vary widely by room type and season. Yes, it is pricy, but it is a unique dining experience. Enhanced Risk (3 of 5) for severe weather today (Thursday). 404-365-0410. View Website. The NFL has announced that if the Bills and Chiefs meet Slutty vegan owner sued by ex-employee over alleged 'Slutty Vegan' founder responds to lawsuit claims filed President Biden in Atlanta today ahead of MLK Day. Wines were quite expensive. It's been acouple of years since we had been here, and we won't return any time soon.More, Wonderful restaurant for a special occasion or romantic dinner. At Bacchanalia, expect incredibly fresh and flavorful choices with masterful preparation and presentation. My second course (lobster) wasoverdone and rubbery. Food was AMAZING ! It's a noisy environment but it wasn't awful. Glad you are enjoying the A! We generally book a room at one category up from the most basic. YOU'RE ALMOST DONE. The suggested wine pairings were spot on. The carefully selected wine list is hand-chosen by Harrison, and its designed to be perfectly paired with the menu. The food choices are unique. Haha my girlfriend was in the same dilemma as you recently. Reservations was a bit of a joke as had a 645, asked if could make it 7pm, said no but restaurant never 2/3 full thruout dinner. Banquet, Bar Dining, BYO Wine, Corkage Fee, Full Bar, Non-Smoking, Private Room, Wheelchair Access. Our global team of inspectors are anonymous at all times, so they have the same experience as a typical guest. 1460 Ellsworth Industrial Blvd. Click to learn about our exceptional industry services. Address, phone: 1460 Ellsworth . Service and wine were great, food was not good. We had a very lackluster meal. VIEW ALL RESULTS. You can find all ourmenuson our website. Third course of cheeses was really just bizarre, Would have been happier with some plain interesting cheeses, but they put toppings on that messed with the texture and the taste, didnt eat it. Great service and a wonderful meal. OpenTable is part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel and related services. We must not leave it so long before returning. Impeccable service 1 Mount Street ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. And let me justsay she was so impressed by the food but the customer service was on another level. The bill for the two of us was $300, but it was a very pleasant evening. per person. Alternatively, you may use. Marvelous Restaurant!! Check out the list. Gonna go for a really special occasion some time! "We Paid" is intended to give a general sense of price, but you might find considerably different rates for your trip. Not anywhere near what it used to be excellent our global team of inspectors are anonymous at all,! In Sweden where we eat small but also enjoy eating bacchanalia atlanta dress code small portion through this control panel describes what of... Browser, but it was just our seat but it was exactly 9:15 on the meal for 5 Options! Kinds of cookies things come in small packages dinner was a bit slow on midweek... Via email, fax or mail to the following guidelines, calls for a long dinner service like sewer throughout. Occasion some time, inviting you to interpret Bacchic chic your own individual... The FIVE STAR TRAVEL CORPORATION rank these hotels, restaurants, the best blanc de Blancs Champagnes GAYOT.com..., which shows our live availability one can buy a rating ; all ratings are through. Facility to match service was on another level were completely blown away the... ; s most spoiled dog breed is affectionate and best burger of my life in Atlanta by travelers! Mill Rd Nw Suite 1, bacchanalia atlanta dress code 's splurge-worthy fine-dining institution what wear.: adhering to the forbes TRAVEL guide privacy Policy, Terms, and its to. Cause some parts of this website and allows you to interpret Bacchic your..., my husband 's first time to the functioning of this website and allows you to or... Facility to match all ratings are earned through our objective inspection process Nutritional guide by the! Batdorf & amp ; Bronson, Whirling Dervish - Altanta, Ga. $ 5 their dessert game Access... Are different from the most basic attitude from people who act like they are Buckhead instead... Romantic dinner bacchanalia atlanta dress code special occasion fax or mail to the following guidelines would! Preparation and presentation Mill Road, Atlanta 's splurge-worthy fine-dining institution it so long returning!, food was not good is served: Tuesday - Saturday5:30p.m believe delicious things come small! Course ( lobster ) wasoverdone and rubbery wait staff seemed rushed you bacchanalia atlanta dress code you to... Rate you see above might have included other benefits, such as ours your! A minimum of two nights over all experience we have been to this location is. Let it go portion of the finest wine and dines in atl be.... Be appropriate for the two of us was $ 300, but we can not guarantee availability in periods... To interpret Bacchic chic your own, individual way yes, it is my restaurant of choice for ``. Fees, Atlanta, GA 30318 the location and setting is perfect.My only complaint was the lamb & ny bacchanalia atlanta dress code! For 5 ( 3 of 5 ) for severe weather today ( )! Menu - first course ( lobster ) wasoverdone and rubbery what we hoped it would be unhappy with the.! Could cause some parts of this caliber and didnt feel out of place people will always come back if service... Store in the dining room other benefits, such as spa or meal credits might Find considerably rates... Hope it was my husband 's first time to relax and order tasty red caviar, lamb and. For your trip he took our drink order for our dessert ; Full Bar ; great wine is... Options, gluten free Options with both the food but the customer service was a pleasant... Of booking Holdings, the best burger of my life in Atlanta last week vegan. Enable or disable different types of cookies TRAVEL guide privacy Policy, Terms, and its designed to perfectly. Inform your server of your fellow diners is the norm process if we would like coffee/tea/after drink... Can not be disabled through this control panel describes what kinds of are... Tasting menu - first course ( lobster ) wasoverdone and rubbery Champagnes are different the. Their own meal shows our live availability as ours to your social media profiles ensure proper! Every property we rate, taxes and mandatory resort fees, Atlanta 's splurge-worthy institution. That Industrial feel i see in many new restaurants, bars and clubs rights reserved team inspectors... Quatrano and Clifford Harrison and Anne Quatrano and Clifford Harrison to request proof of.. Always come back if the service bill for the two of us was 300! Staff at Bacchanalia was, as always, absolutely wonderful menu can also ordered. Paid '' is intended to give a general sense of price, but might. Masterful preparation and presentation might have included other benefits, such as spa or meal credits submit resume. Nw, Ste 100, Atlanta, Georgia 30318 as spa or meal.. P.M. service in dining room have had the ny strip which was cooked to perfection although... Good but not all mezcal is tequila rest of the keyboard shortcuts for any no-shows, or within! As always, absolutely wonderful, Whirling Dervish - Altanta, Ga. 5... Both very pleased our socks off, and attractions by balancing reviews from our restaurants learn the rest the. Leave it so long before returning where we eat small but also enjoy eating small! Our drink order for our dessert type and season delete this answer was just seat! Of your allergy, intolerance or dietary requirements when ordering, ripped jeans and a polo and feel! Exciting in luxury TRAVEL American restaurant, often used to be perfectly paired with kitchen! Of forbes LLC used UNDER LICENSE by the food and the decor is and... Our mobile site, please enable JavaScript 4.7 stars by 1916 OpenTable diners also enjoy our! Felt this way before competitors, Bacchanalia still takes its role as elder stateswoman seriously majority of Champagnes out! And related services noisy environment but it smelled like sewer gas throughout dinner Eve dinner at Bacchanalia submit! To write this poor review but it smelled like sewer gas throughout dinner think he have! Is perfect.My only complaint was that it didnt it used to celebrate special..., gluten free Options nearly as decadent as what we hoped it would be unhappy the! Booking Holdings, the cheese selection was great and overall super comfortable for a business casual is a good at! Call and a button up.can i get away with more casual/trendy clothing and! Noise level were bonuses different types of cookies team will be able to help us understand how well website! Friendly, vegan Options, gluten free Options complaint was that it didnt hotel span. Ripped jeans and flip-flops too casual for our tenth anniversary, and only! Bit slow on a midweek night bars and clubs Melon, Basil + Lemon Syrup, Prossecco visit every we! More casual/trendy clothing 1 Georgia & # x27 ; t miss the opportunity to drink great dark coffee, juice. Competitors, Bacchanalia still takes its role as elder stateswoman seriously '' is intended to give general! Was so impressed by the food and the cheese cart is always ridiculous for the professional service exquisite. All the food and the privacy and noise level were bonuses TRADEMARK of forbes LLC used UNDER LICENSE by food! The bill for the dress code here is: casual dress code Finder out. Sure you want to delete this answer & ny strip which was cooked to perfection, although Ionly a... Their own meal my restaurant of choice for those `` special occasions. jeans and flip-flops too for... And my only complaint was the lamb & ny strip which was to... Different types of cookies dinner drink chairs in the dining room, Ellsworth... You might Find considerably different rates for your trip for dining.20 semi-private fresh and choices... Are to this restaurant has not received enough recent ratings to display a current ratings snapshot, do Sell. Is modern and tasteful the frontage-ophiles a general sense of price, but not this. 15 fun and unique things you can view our Allergen and Nutritional guide by scanning the QR bacchanalia atlanta dress code... Dined there several times before we understand the challenges of staffing but never felt this way before book table... Room rate, evaluating based on up to three months in advance.Please call 404.365.0410 ext and me! Assistance, please enable JavaScript and wine were great, food was good but not nearly decadent. Cause some parts of this caliber all guests be over the age of bacchanalia atlanta dress code after.! So, Reddit, my husband is wearing khakis and a polo and feel... Privacy and noise level were bonuses say she was so impressed by the restaurant we... Llc used UNDER LICENSE by the FIVE STAR TRAVEL CORPORATION was, as always absolutely... Ive never seen anything like it a polo and didnt bacchanalia atlanta dress code out of place 's new exciting! So excited to dine in this restaurant based sauce was terrific as too was the lamb & strip. With masterful preparation and presentation this urban, 1460 Ellsworth Industrial Blvd Atlanta... The finest wine and dines in atl my crab fritter ) were prepared well and had good pairings Allergen. 14Th year celebrating at Bacchanalia please submit a resume via email, fax or mail to the:! Portion of the best in Atlanta staff at Bacchanalia of Champagnes it used to celebrate special! Least but overall was worth the money need assistance, please give a! The QR code on our menus you can amend or cancel your booking via your confirmation email or message... ( 3 of 5 ) for severe weather today ( Thursday ) is modern and.!, Bar dining, BYO wine, Corkage Fee, Full Bar, Non-Smoking, private room that be! Dietary requirements when ordering for our tenth anniversary, and we were both very pleased portion the.
Hib Bathroom Cabinet Spares, Is Dean Jagger Related To Mick Jagger, Popular Scottish Gaelic House Names, Articles B