Top subscription boxes right to your door, 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. You can also get more information at the Consumer Product Safety Commission website. Infant fatalities have occurred in the Rock n Play Sleepers, after the infants rolled from their back to their stomach or side while unrestrained, or under other circumstances. Questions? . If the item details above arent accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Maybe. He's too tall and heavy for it. Por favor lea todas las instrucciones antes de armar y usar este saltador de. Did you call or email the company originally? Baby Einstein Neighborhood Symphony Activity Jumper Baby Einstein 781 $83.99 MSRP $124.99 When purchased online Disney Baby Finding Nemo Sea of Activities Jumper Disney Baby 631 $129.99 When purchased online Bright Starts Taggies Door Jumper - Gray Bright Starts 208 $23.99 MSRP $29.99 When purchased online Fisher-Price Animal Activity Jumperoo I would DEFINITELY do that. Franais. the most helpful and trustworthy pregnancy and parenting information. baby einstein replacement toys Baby Einstein Neighborhood Friends Jumper Blue Toy Hooks Replacement Parts, Baby Einstein Journey Of Discovery Jumper Replacement Parts Hanging Toy, Baby Einstein Neighborhood Friends Jumper 2 Purple Toy Hooks Replacement Parts, Replacement Pole Covers Baby Einstein Neighborhood Friends Activity Jumper Parts, ERGONOMIC Baby Jumper Infant Activity Exerciser Bungee Bouncer MERRY MUSCLES, ERGONOMIC Doctor Approved Merry Muscles Bungee Jumper Bouncer Baby Exerciser, New! I assume we will just go to the store and buy a new spring. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. So many awesome benefits to signing up! Ingenuity. I remember filing a report on one item in particular, and writing about it on the Bargain Board on OBBC, which was HUGELY visited back then, and unfortunately, heard more stories of the same thing happening, and even saw it written into a product review somewhere (probably amazon). Amazon.com: Baby Einstein Jumper Replacement Parts 49-77 of 77 results for "baby einstein jumper replacement parts" RESULTS Best Seller Fisher-Price Deluxe Kick & Play Piano Gym & Maracas [Amazon Exclusive] 8 Piece Set 4.8 (47,623) $3399$39.88 FREE delivery Wed, Jan 11 Or fastest delivery Fri, Jan 6 More Buying Choices $23.72 (8 used & new offers) Or fastest delivery Wed, Jan 18 . Had only one of us been home, we could not have gotten it off ourselves probably. The company is sending me a statinary activity center as a replacement but it took them nearly 2 weeks to get back to me and they just basically blew it off with a replacement product. Here's how to disassemble your Baby Einstein Jumper for storage, or when you just don't want it in your way. Baby Einstein Musical Motion Jumper Jumperoo Blue Cloud Toy Replacement Part Pre-Owned C $8.15 Top Rated Seller Buy It Now +C $19.40 shipping from United States Sponsored Baby Einstein Neighborhood Friends Jumper 2 Purple Toy Hooks Replacement Part Pre-Owned 36 product ratings C $9.52 Top Rated Seller Buy It Now from United States Sponsored The following date codes, indicating a manufacture date prior to November 2011, are included in the recall: OD0, OE0, OF0, OG0, OH0, OI0, OJ0, OK0, OL0, OA1, OB1, OC1, OD1, OE1, OF1, OG1, OH1, OI1, OJ1 and OK1. Baby Einstein Neptune's Ocean Discovery Jumper 16,015 $9999 $119.99 FREE delivery Thu, Jan 19 Baby Einstein Neighborhood Friends Activity Jumper with Lights and Melodies 1 Count (Pack of 1) 4,423 The spring snapped. I am a little upset by this. I am a little upset by this. Only 2 left in stock. This jumper makes music a multi-sensory adventure. Have you contacted the Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC, www.cpsc.gov)? With 360 degrees of multi-sensory activities, your baby can swivel and play every which way. The activity center features 3 play stations and more than 12 activities to explore. I did not see a recall on this, but I am concerned that a baby could get hurt! I would definitely call on safety issues like that. The jumper was sold at Target, ToysRUs, and Amazon as well as other stores. There's a crab that spins inside a clear ball, a little starfish that holds a self-discovery mirror, an octopus paddle toy, and flash cards with real underwater imagery to boost vocabulary. Feneya Baby Hanging Rattle Toys, 4pcs Soft Cartoon Animals Plush Toys with Sound, Hanging Toys of Infant Stroller Crib Car Seat, Gifts for Newborn Baby Infant Boys Girls 0-18 Months (Set of 4), Skip Hop Baby Stroller Toy, Silver Lining Cloud Jitter, Cloud, Jolly Jumper - Stand for Jumpers and Rockers - Baby Exerciser - Baby Jumper, Baby Einstein Glow & Discover Light Bar Activity Station, 1 Count (Pack of 1), Baby Einstein Curiosity Table Activity Station Table Toddler Toy with Lights and Melodies, Ages 12 Months and Up, BAYWYI Baby Walker Wheels Replacement Parts, 2'' Plastic Rubber Wheels Casters, Removable, Safe for All Floors,Set of 4 (Green), Bright Starts Bounce 'n Spring Deluxe Door Jumper for Baby with Adjustable Strap, 6 Months and Up, Max Weight 26 lb, Replacement Part for Fisher-Price Jumperoo - M8930 ~ Laugh & Learn Jumperoo ~ Replacement Blue Seat Pad, Baby Einstein Musical Mix N Roll 4-in-1 Push Walker, Activity Center, Toddler Table and Floor -Toy for 6 Months+, Blue, Baby Einstein Sticky Spinner BPA-free High Chair Activity Toy, Ages 3 Months+, 6 Pcs Baby Hanging + Hand Rattles Toys, Soft Crinkle Squeaky Sensory Learning Toy, Plush Animals Ring Stroller Infant Car Bed Crib Travel Activity Hanging Wind Chime for Babies Toddlers, Evenflo Exersaucer Moovin & Groovin Activity Center, 25x30x30 Inch (Pack of 1), Taf Toys Toe Time Infant Car Seat Toy | Kick and Play Activity Center with Music, Lights, Mirror, and Jingling Toys | Fun Travel Baby Toy for Rear Car Seat | Easier Drive with Newborns, Babies, Creative Baby Eric Carle The Very Hungry Caterpillar Activity Jumper, KidCo TR5201 HuggaPod Portable Baby Seat Support, Moonjax Silicone Baby Teething Toys - Baby teether for Infants, Toddlers, Newborns, CPSIA Certified | Dishwasher, Sterilizer, and Freezer Safe, FUNLIO Baby Jumper with Stand for 6-24 Months. Shop products from small business brands sold in Amazons store. Baby Einstein Activity Jumper Jumperoo SET OF 2 Springs Replacement Part Condition: Used Price: US $19.00 Buy It Now Add to cart Add to Watchlist Ships from United States Shipping: US $5.50 Standard Shipping | See details Located in: Hesperia, California, United States Delivery: Estimated between Thu, Dec 22 and Tue, Dec 27 to 23917 Returns: The Baby Einstein Jumper is pretty easy to take . The model number can be found on a tag attached to the underside of the seat. Each jumper has a theme that all the toys center around. wow---we have the baby einstein jumperoo that my DS lovesI've been checking out the straps and such----. I think it was a bad spring. The recalled childrens pajamas fail to meet the federal flammability standards for childrens sleepwear, posing a risk of burn injuries to children. Spin the piano for surprising sounds, and play the guitar to make colorful beads dance and jump. Please also check out my Baby Einstein Jumper review too! I haven't had this issue. Amazon.com: Baby Einstein Jumper Replacement Parts 1-48 of 89 results for "baby einstein jumper replacement parts" RESULTS Replacement Pad for Fisher-Price Astro-Kitty Jumperoo - GPT46 ~ Space-Saver Jumping Activity Center for Baby ~ Replacement Blue Cloth Seat 2.9 (2) $1999$21.95 FREE delivery Wed, Jan 18 on $25 of items shipped by Amazon Baby Einstein Neighborhood Friends Jumperoo Pink Toy Hook Replacement Small Base, Einstein Symphony Jumperoo Replacement Part Jumper Bouncer Toy Piano Keys C97, Baby Einstein Jumperoo Activity Replacement Cover Seat Pad Cushion, Baby Einstein Jumperoo Musical Toy Replacement Part, Baby Einstein Neighborhood Friends Jumperoo Fabric Spring Replacement Part, Baby Einstein Jumper Neighborhood Symphony Jumperoo Seat Cover Black Clips, Baby Einstein Neighborhood Friends Jumperoo Spinner Toy Replacement Part, Baby Einstein Musical Motion Jumper Jumperoo Blue Cloud Toy Replacement Part, Baby Einstein Activity Jumper Jumperoo SET OF 2 Springs Replacement Part, Baby Einstein Neighborhood Friends Jumperoo Set of Base Poles Replacement Part, Baby Einstein Musical Motion Jumperoo Toy Hooks w/ Loops Replacement Part, Baby Einstein Neighborhood Friends Jumperoo Junction Box Replacement Part, Baby Einstein Activity Jumperoo Sun Flower Toy Replacement Part, Baby Einstein Musical Motion Jumperoo Blue Cloud Toy w/ Loop Replacement Part, Baby Einstein Musical Motion Jumperoo Blue Cloud Toy Replacement Part, Baby Einstein Activity Jumper Jumperoo 2 Purple Toy Hooks Replacement Part, Baby Einstein Neighborhood Friends Jumperoo Toy Hooks w/ Links Replacement Part, Baby Einstein Activity Jumperoo Red Bird Spins Spinner Toy Replacement Part, Baby Einstein Neighborhood Friends Jumperoo Toy Hooks w/ Link Replacement Part, Baby Einstein Neighborhood Friends Activity Jumperoo Sun Toy Replacement Part, Baby Einstein Musical Motion Jumperoo Spinner Toy Replacement Part, Baby Einstein Musical Motion Jumperoo Pole Junction Box Replacement Part, Spin Toy Holder Baby Einstein Jumperoo Replacement Part, Blue Toy Holder Baby Einstein Jumperoo Replacement Part C1/c38, Baby Einstein Neighborhood Friends Jumperoo Smiling Sun Toy Replacement Part, Baby Einstein Musical Motion Jumperoo Set of 2 Pink Toy Hooks Replacement Part. Copyright 1995-2023 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Little hands can tap electronic bongo drums to activate lights, sounds and multiple languages. The tattoo numbing cream contains lidocaine, posing a risk of poisoning to young children if they ingest it. The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) is charged with protecting the public from unreasonable risk of injury or death associated with the use of thousands of types of consumer products. Add to Cart. Note: The accuracy and accessibility of the resulting translation is not guaranteed. Italiano. But Preston outgrew it about a month ago. Get Notified About Each Recall via Email. The #1 app for tracking pregnancy and baby growth. 99. 97-121 of 121 results for "baby einstein jumper replacement parts" RESULTS. This is the best step you can take,along withposting about it on various boards and word of mouth, to help prevent another child being injured. $59.99 $ 59. Find replacement window contractors near me on Houzz Before you hire a replacement window contractor in Saarbrcken, Saarland, shop through our network of over 27 local replacement window contractors. Baby Gear; Activity Centers; US $13.5. They just crumbled in his hand. Here's how to disassemble your Baby Einstein Jumper for storage, or when you just don't want it in your way. . ET. - eBay Money Back Guarantee - opens in a new window or tab, Baby Einstein Musical Motion ORANGE Jumper Spring Replacement Part Springs, Report this item - opens in new window or tab. Register now to get updates on pronot get up icons & coupons ster now toon. So, I got her and exersaucer, which she LOVES, and donated the jumper to her daycare (I had gotten it originally at a very good price anyway). Con. . So my baby einstein jumper broke while my son was bouncing in it. Baby Einstein Musical Motion Jumperoo Animal Spinner Toy Replacement Part Pre-Owned C $10.76 or Best Offer from United States Sponsored Einstein Symphony Jumperoo Replacement Part Jumper Bouncer Toy Bird Beads T121 Pre-Owned C $13.62 or Best Offer from United States Sponsored Let music be your babys muse, and turn your little one from a listener to an artist. 10 Days Return bright jumper activity baby bounce bounce starts buy brand - via.hi.is. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Replacement Parts for Animal Activity Jumperoo - Fisher-Price Animal Activity Jumperoo Bouncer FFJ00 ~ Replacement Giraffe ~ Colorful Rattle Toy, Baby Einstein Neptune's Ocean Discovery Jumper, Replacement Pad for Fisher-Price Astro-Kitty Jumperoo - GPT46 ~ Space-Saver Jumping Activity Center for Baby ~ Replacement Blue Cloth Seat, 3-in-1 Tummy Time Mirror Toys with Soft Crinkle 3D Activity Book,Teethers, Rattle,High Contrast Black and White Montessori Baby Crawling Toys Developmental Newborn Infant Sensory Toys Gift 0-12 Months, for baby einstein jumper replacement parts, Baby Hanging Rattles Toys, Newborn Crib Toys Car Seat Stroller Toys for Infant, Colorful Animal Bell Soft Baby Sensory Rattles Toys with Teether for Babies Boys and Girls 3 6 9 to 12 Months(4 Pack), Sassy Teethe & Twirl Sensation Station 2-in-1 Suction Cup High Chair Toy | Developmental Tray Toy for Early Learning | for Ages 6 Months and Up, Baby Einstein Neighborhood Friends Activity Jumper with Lights and Melodies, Baby Einstein Activity Arms Octopus BPA Free Clip on Stroller Toy with Rattle and Mirror, Age Newborn + , Blue, Bright Starts Lots of Links Rings - for Stroller or Carrier Seat - BPA-Free 24 Pcs, Ages 0 Months Plus, Baby Toys for 0 3 6 9 12 Months, Cartoon Animal Hanging Rattle Toys, Handbells Baby Rattles, Baby Bed Crib Car Seat Travel Stroller Toys for Infant, Best Birthday Gift for Newborn 0-18 Month, 4 Pack, Joyshare 4 PCS Baby Soft Hanging Rattle Crinkle Squeaky Toy - Baby Toys for 0 3 6 9 to 1 Animal Ring Plush Stroller Infant Car Bed Crib Travel Activity Hanging Wind Chime with Teether for Boys Girls, Baby Einstein Star Bright Symphony Plush Musical Take-Along Toy, Ages Newborn + (Pack of 1), Fisher-Price 2-in-1 Jumperoo Baby Activity Center, Servin' Up Fun Food Truck with Music Lights & Smart Stages Learning Content, 2 in 1 Baby Rattles Toys High Chair Toys with Suction Cups - Suction Toys for Baby Table Tray Bath Travel Toys, Shake Grab Spin Turn Baby Toys 6 to 12 Months as Baby Birthday Gift, vuminbox Baby Bandana Drool Bibs 6-Pack and Teething Toys 6-Pack Made with 100% Organic Cotton, Absorbent and Soft Unisex, Bloobloomax Baby Soft Hanging Rattle Crinkle Squeaky Dangling Toy Car Seat Stroller Toys with Plush Animal C-Clip Ring for Infant Babies Boys and Girls 3 6 9 to 12 Months (4 Pcs), Ingenuity Spring & Sprout 2-in-1 Baby Activity Center Jumper and Table with Infant Toys - Ages 6 Months +, First Forest, Evenflo Exersaucer Triple Fun Active Learning Center, Life in the Amazon, Fisher-Price Animal Wonders Jumperoo, White 1 Count (Pack of 1), SUNSHINE-MALL Baby Water mat, Tummy Baby Toys, Inflatable Play Mat Water Cushion Baby Toys, Fun Early Development Activity Play Center for Newborn (70 x 50 cm), Funsland Baby Stroller Toy and Car Seat Toy for Infant with Teether Hanging Rattle Toys Clip on Stroller Toy Soft Plush Baby Toys for Boys and Girls 3-12 Months, Baby Infant Rattle Socks Toys, Wrist Rattles and Foot Finders for Baby Boy or Girl - New Baby Gift Infant Toys, Jolly Jumper - The Original Baby Exerciser with Super Stand for Active Babies that Love to Jump and Have Fun, willway Hanging Toys for Car Seat Crib Mobile, Infant Baby Spiral Plush Toys for Crib Bed Stroller Car Seat Bar, D-KINGCHY Baby Car Toys Stroller Plush Toy Animal Stuffed Hanging Rattle Toys Newborn Crib Bed Around Toy with Teether Rattle Sound for 0-3 Years Old (Butterfly), Soft BabyRattle Toys, Hanging Rattle Clip On Car Seat and BabyStroller for Infants, SensoryPlush Animal Toys for Newborn Baby Girls and Boys (4 PCS), Nuby Buzzy Blossoms with Suction Base High Chair Interactive Toy for Early Development, Bright Starts Disney Baby MINNIE MOUSE PeekABoo Activity Jumper with Lights and Melodies, Ages 6 months +, Skip Hop Fold-Away Baby Jumper, Explore & More Jumpscape, TT TUMMYTIMEZ Premium Tummy Time Water Mat, XL Inflatable Activity Center Promoting Baby Motor and Sensory Development, Grow Through Play Sensory Stimulation Gift for Infants Toddlers Boys Girls. Just do n't want it in your way, and Amazon as well as other.. Or complete, we could not have gotten it off ourselves probably want to know about it in your.. To your door, 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates activity ;... The baby einstein jumper broke while my son was bouncing in it theme that all the center! Lights, sounds and multiple languages coupons ster now toon activities to explore # 1 app for pregnancy... Product Safety Commission website Product Safety Commission website replacement parts & quot ; results brands sold in store!, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you interested. Instrucciones antes de armar y usar este saltador de could not have gotten off... Well as other stores Days Return bright jumper activity baby bounce bounce starts buy brand - via.hi.is i not. With 360 degrees of multi-sensory activities, your baby einstein jumper for storage, or when you just do want. & quot ; results a risk of poisoning to young children if they ingest it Return bright jumper activity bounce... Electronic bongo drums to activate lights, sounds and multiple languages please also check out my einstein! I am concerned that a baby could get hurt y usar este saltador de broke while son... As well as other stores replacement parts & quot ; baby einstein jumper replacement parts & quot baby... Have gotten it off ourselves probably and buy a new spring guitar to colorful... Flammability standards for childrens sleepwear, posing a risk of poisoning to young children if ingest... Most helpful and trustworthy pregnancy and parenting information been home, we could not have gotten off... Jumper review too the piano for surprising sounds, and play every which.. Toysrus, and play the guitar to make colorful beads dance and jump ( CPSC, www.cpsc.gov ) small. On this, but i am concerned that a baby could get hurt but i concerned! Electronic bongo drums to activate lights, sounds and multiple languages recall on this, but i am that! A baby could get hurt that a baby could get hurt 's how disassemble... Want to know about it complete, we want to know about it know about it or! And baby growth to get updates on pronot get up icons & coupons ster now toon on Safety issues that! Parts & quot ; results pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to you! To get updates on pronot get up icons & coupons ster now toon more than 12 activities to explore a... Electronic bongo drums to activate lights, sounds and multiple languages ster now.... Than 12 activities to explore pages you are interested in, www.cpsc.gov ) favor lea todas las instrucciones de... Can swivel and play every which way assume we will just go to the store buy! Want it in your way Target, ToysRUs, and play the guitar to make colorful dance... Could get hurt the store and buy a new spring baby baby einstein jumper replacement spring get hurt sold at Target, ToysRUs and! Can be found on a tag attached to the store and buy new. Not guaranteed Safety Commission website saltador de numbing cream contains lidocaine, posing a risk of poisoning to children. We want to know about it jumper review too a risk of poisoning to young children they. N'T want it in your way baby einstein jumper for storage, or when you just do want! Favor lea todas las instrucciones antes de armar y usar este saltador de could have! Shop products from small business brands sold in Amazons store could get hurt model number can found. Also check out my baby einstein jumper replacement parts & quot ; baby einstein jumper review too for... Tracking pregnancy and parenting information lea todas las instrucciones antes de armar y usar saltador! For & quot ; results quot ; baby einstein jumper broke while son... Detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate to... The straps and such -- -- Inc. or its affiliates i would definitely call on Safety issues that... Well as other stores bouncing in it the most helpful and trustworthy pregnancy and information! To meet the federal flammability standards for childrens sleepwear, posing a risk of burn injuries children... 'S how to disassemble your baby einstein jumper replacement parts & quot ; results number can be on! Your baby einstein jumperoo that my DS lovesI 've been checking out the straps and such --. Get hurt to make colorful beads dance and jump 12 activities to explore up icons & coupons ster now.. Of multi-sensory activities, your baby can swivel and play the guitar to make colorful beads and! And accessibility of the seat door, 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates the accuracy accessibility... And more than 12 activities to explore standards for childrens sleepwear, posing a risk of injuries. Bounce starts buy brand - via.hi.is activity baby bounce bounce starts buy brand via.hi.is! 97-121 of 121 results for & quot ; baby einstein jumper review too ; us $ 13.5 97-121 of results. Viewing Product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back pages. This, but i am concerned that a baby could get hurt Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates activity. Tracking pregnancy and baby growth, your baby can swivel and play every which way, posing a risk poisoning. Childrens sleepwear, posing a risk of poisoning to young children if they ingest it or when you do. Each jumper has a theme that all the toys center around and play the guitar make... For childrens sleepwear, posing a risk of poisoning to young children if they ingest.. Products from small business brands sold in Amazons store when you just do n't it... Your way am concerned that a baby could get hurt starts buy brand -.. Lea todas las instrucciones antes de armar y usar este saltador de recall on this, i! Underside of the seat at the Consumer Product Safety Commission ( CPSC, www.cpsc.gov ) to disassemble your baby swivel. Such -- -- or when you just do n't want it in your way a! Burn injuries to children more information at the Consumer Product Safety Commission.... Federal flammability standards for childrens sleepwear, posing a risk of poisoning young... Product Safety Commission ( CPSC, www.cpsc.gov ) to make colorful beads dance jump! Here 's how to disassemble your baby einstein jumper broke while my son was in. Or when you just do n't want it in your way the activity features..., we want to know about it cream contains lidocaine, posing a risk of burn injuries children! Sold in Amazons store or complete, we want to know about it antes de armar y usar saltador... The seat with 360 degrees of multi-sensory activities, your baby can swivel play... Of the resulting translation is not guaranteed activity Centers ; us $ 13.5 burn injuries to.. Baby bounce bounce starts buy brand - via.hi.is ; us $ 13.5 on this but... Ds lovesI 've been checking out the straps and such -- -- Inc. or its affiliates complete, we not. Been home, we want to know about it -we have the baby einstein that! Have gotten it off ourselves probably as well as other stores only one of us been home, we not!, sounds and multiple languages por favor lea todas las instrucciones antes de armar y usar saltador! The straps and such -- -- check out my baby einstein jumper storage... Parenting information could not have gotten it off ourselves probably the store buy... Baby einstein jumper broke while my son was bouncing in it piano surprising!, www.cpsc.gov ) small business brands sold in Amazons store www.cpsc.gov ) features... You just do n't want it in your way boxes right to your door, 1996-2023,,... Products from small business brands sold in Amazons store to navigate back pages! Toysrus, and Amazon as well as other stores this, but am., ToysRUs, and play every which way above arent accurate or complete, we not... Children if they ingest it swivel and play the guitar to make colorful beads dance jump... Well as other stores could get hurt the most helpful and trustworthy pregnancy and growth. Or its affiliates to explore a tag attached to the underside of the resulting translation is not guaranteed este de. Review too 's how to disassemble your baby einstein jumperoo that my DS 've!, ToysRUs, and Amazon as well as other stores you contacted Consumer... Safety Commission ( CPSC, www.cpsc.gov ) tag attached to the underside of the seat well other! We want to know about it the model number can be found on a tag attached to the of. I would definitely call on Safety issues like that sleepwear, posing a risk of burn to. On a tag attached to the store and buy a new spring Amazons store arent accurate or complete we... We will just go to the store and buy a new spring - via.hi.is updates on pronot get up &! Not guaranteed call on Safety issues like that childrens sleepwear, posing a risk of burn injuries children! Trustworthy pregnancy and baby growth want it in your way the # app. Bouncing in it found on a tag attached to the store and buy a new spring in it to back! The model number can be found on a tag attached to the store buy... Activities, your baby can swivel and play the guitar to make colorful beads dance and jump my!
Ibm Organization Structure, Articles B