18 hours ago, by Pallavi Bhadu The California natives accent became a topic of conversation after it continued to resemble the famed musician. You can follow our newSnapchat show Pop Culturd, the go-to place for all things pop culture. .css-5rg4gn{display:block;font-family:NeueHaasUnica,Arial,sans-serif;font-weight:normal;margin-bottom:0.3125rem;margin-top:0;-webkit-text-decoration:none;text-decoration:none;}@media (any-hover: hover){.css-5rg4gn:hover{color:link-hover;}}@media(max-width: 48rem){.css-5rg4gn{font-size:1rem;line-height:1.3;letter-spacing:-0.02em;margin:0.75rem 0 0;}}@media(min-width: 40.625rem){.css-5rg4gn{font-size:1rem;line-height:1.3;letter-spacing:0.02rem;margin:0.9375rem 0 0;}}@media(min-width: 64rem){.css-5rg4gn{font-size:1rem;line-height:1.4;margin:0.9375rem 0 0.625rem;}}@media(min-width: 73.75rem){.css-5rg4gn{font-size:1rem;line-height:1.4;}}All About Drew Taggart, Selenas New Love Interest, Kylie Jenner Posts Bra Photos Amid Breakup News, Bella Hadid Channels Marilyn Monroe With Hair, What Kate Wore to First Solo Event Since 'Spare', Meet Gabriella Brooks, Liam Hemsworth's Model GF, Jennifer Lopez on Why She Eloped With Ben Affleck, Channing Tatum on Why He and Jenna Dewan Broke Up, 40 Most Awkward Red Carpet Encounters of All Time, Selena Gomez and Drew Taggart Reportedly Dating, Harry and Meghan Markle Respond to Jeremy Clarkson, Margot Robbie Wore a Dress With a Very Tall Slit. Tom Hanks, on the other hand, worried Butler and Presley could become too entwined. Shortly after his big win, the Life Unexpected alum, 31, addressed fans who think he speaks like Elvis. Austin Butlerisstill addressingthose Elvis Presleyaccent questionsafter playing the legendary musician in theElvisbiopic,which premiered in June 2022. Shop Hyundai Accent vehicles in Price, UT for sale at Cars.com. Camille Kostek's Best Bikini Moments Are a Dream: Photos! And I really just was guided by my terror really.. You are remembered, and I will never forget." Due to the ongoing coronavirus pandemic, production on the film which also stars Tom Hanks and Olivia DeJonge was delayed. Specifically, how his natural speaking voice seems to now resemble that of Elvis'. 2023 E! Inside His Prep for the Role. "I'm not surprised that it clicks in. But according to Butler, he doesn't think he still sounds much like the King of Rock and Roll. He had a hint of the swagger, a touch of the sound." MORE : Elvis star Austin Butler sombre in black at Critics Choice Awards days after Lisa Marie Presleys death. Despite being alive in completely different times, Butler "got chills" when he realised the two share a significant uprooting life event in common: both of their mothers passed away when they were 23. Austin Butler took on the monumental task of playing the king of rock and roll in the highly anticipated 2022 Elvis Presley biopic. 2 hours ago, by Chanel Vargas "I had three years where [Elvis] was my only focus in life, so I'm sure there's just pieces of my DNA that will always be linked in that way. To prepare, Butler did vocal coaching nearly seven days a week for a year before filming began. Please select the topics you're interested in: Would you like to turn on POPSUGAR desktop notifications to get breaking news ASAP? Stream It Or Skip It: Mariah Carey: Merry Christmas To All! on CBS and Paramount+, Where The Singer Continues To Secure Her Queen Of Christmas Bid, Pee-Wee Herman's 1988 Christmas Special Proved Theres Nothing Sinister About Offering Youngsters an Alternative to Strait-Laced Normalcy, Stream It Or Skip It: 'Le Pupille' on Disney+, a Delightful Christmas Short About Nuns, Orphans and the Great Cake That Stands Between Them, Stream It Or Skip It: Violent Night on Streaming, Starring David Harbour as a Santa Who Can Unleash Hell When He Has To, Stream It Or Skip It: Vengeance on Prime Video, a Consistently Funny and Insightful Satire from Director/Writer/Star B.J. With a face like that, you can make those choices., Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Teen Daughter Shiloh's Transformation, Shiloh Jolie-Pitt Debuts Buzz Cut, Matches With Sister Zahara in Converse, No Clothes, No Problem! In a June 14 Chatting on Jimmy Kimmel Live, the actor recalled how, isolated in Australia for the foreseeable future, he plastered his walls with pictures of Elvis from different decades, and got a little bit obsessed. If you buy something, we may earn an affiliate commission. 552, This story has been shared 531 times. Six months prior, the Anaheim, California, native addressed the questions surrounding his tone. Im sure theres pieces of him in my DNA and Ill always be linked.. Our product picks are editor-tested, expert-approved. Congratulations to our Golden Globe winner for Best Actor Motion Picture Drama, @austinbutler! "I don't think I sound like him still, but I guess I must because I hear it a lot," he said in the 2023 Golden Globes backstage press room on Jan. 10. While appearing at the 2023 Golden Globes, his new husky accent was on display, and fans seem to have questions. 23 hours ago. Its pretty amazing. , No, Austin Butler Really Doesn't Think He Still Sounds Like Elvis, The "M3GAN" Dance Continues Its TikTok Reign, Margot Robbie Turns Her Red Carpet Gown Up a Notch With a Red-Lace Leg Slit, Christina Applegate's Critics' Choice Nails Honor Her "Dead to Me" Friendship, Christina Applegate Makes Her First Award Show Appearance Since MS Diagnosis, Kate Hudson's Backless Dress Is Dripping in Glittery Fringe at the Critics' Choice Awards, Niecy Nash Accepts Critics' Choice Award: "I Share This Award With Glenda Cleveland", earned him the award for best performance by an actor, attended the event with Priscilla Presley, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Ahead of the big release, fans have been noticing Austin displaying an Elvis accent in interviews. Well, his voice coach is here and she says there isnt anything wrong with him so everyone please calm down. Austin Butler can't help that he still sounds like Elvis Presley. You can also find other Maid & Butler Service on MapQuest Keep reading to see what hes said since playing the late musician. The body and psyche take on a heavy burden," he said. He mastered it, there's no doubt about thatbut there was one particular move that took a bit longer. And in the past 24 hours, Butler tells us he had another realisation about why his new hybrid accent flicks back and forth all the time: "Because I'm a shy person, and when I know that there's For Butler, it was the latter's interest in the film which ultimately motivated him to completely bury himself into the role. Heres a clip from an interview I did 10 years ago.. If youve got a celebrity story, video or pictures get in touch with the Metro.co.uk entertainment team by emailing us celebtips@metro.co.uk, calling 020 3615 2145 or by visiting our Submit Stuff page wed love to hear from you. It was so habitual. Novak, Stream It Or Skip It: 'The Drop' on Hulu, an Offbeat Relationship Comedy Led by Anna Konkle, Anna Konkle Talks Hulus The Drop And Future Pen15 Seasons: Theres More To Say. But I didnt do anything else for two years [apart from working on Elvis], thats such a large chunk of life. We, Yahoo, are part of the Yahoo family of brands. . You spend so much time obsessing about one thing, and it really is like muscular habits, your mouth can change. 775, This story has been shared 739 times. The accent was also apparent at the 2022 Met Gala. We may earn a commission through links on our site. Viewers of the awards ceremony couldn't help but notice while Butler was on-stage that, after spending two years embodying the King of Rock and Roll for the movie, he is still speaking like Elvis Presley, with a low, raspy voice and Southern accent. I know that I'm constantly changing. Butler also found another unexpected way to connect with the famed singerthrough their joint experiences. Butler attended the event with Priscilla Presley. Austin Butler ain't nothing but a hard worker, according to his voice coach. It was announced in July 2019 that Austin was set to take on the iconic role. The 31-year-old won the award for best performance by an actor in a drama for his titular role in Baz In a 2019 "Live With Kelly and Ryan" appearance, Hudgens said she first realized the resemblance when Butler sang along to a Presley Christmas song on a drive one day. Click Manage settings for more information and to manage your choices. See The Cast Of Upcoming Biopic, 'Elvis', Next To Their Real Life Counterparts, Austin Butler Says He Was Hospitalised After Filming 'Elvis', Daisy Edgar-Jones' Film 'Where The Crawdads Sing' Is Coming To Streaming And We're Not Ok, Slip Into Something Sleek N' Sexy This V Day With A Lingerie Subscription, Prince Harry's Todger Is Taking Over Social MediaHere's The Best Memes From *That* Viral Excerpt, The Entire World Is Shipping Andrew Garfield & The Chicken Shop Girl After Their Flirty Red Carpet Moment, 14 Gorgeous Perfumes That Are Basically Summer In A Bottle, Heres Where To Stream The Last Of Us The Show Thats On Everyones Lips, 13 Valentine's Day Gifts Your Significant Other Will Be Head Over Heels For. And on a very personal level it made me not feel alone," he says. The camera then cut to the old video of Austins interview promoting theSex and the Cityprequel series, which was synced to a dramatically higher-pitched version of him speaking. Austin Butler won the Golden Globe for Best Actor, Drama for his role as Elvis in Elvis, and seemed to talk as Elvis. Check in with me in 20 years when I've played a lot of roles, who knows what I'll sound like!. : Everything We Know About 'The Resident' Season 7. The 31-year-old actor appeared to be stuck playing Elvis Presley in his Golden Globes acceptance speech, where he won an award for best actor in the motion picture, drama category . Of course, other things had to be learned, Butler tells us. Every item on this page was chosen by an ELLE editor. Austin Butler Through the Years: His Road to Elvis, accent became a topic of conversation after it continued to resemble. Is 'House Party' Streaming on HBO Max or Netflix? Congrats to this California native. after winning for Best Performance in a Drama Motion Picture. Butler later poked fun at speculation that his voice changed while hosting Saturday Night Live in December. But come Tuesday night, some fans were DONE with the accent and they took to Twitter to have it out with the star! Austin Butler Reveals What Triggers His Accent To Change To Elvis' | ELLE Australia Austin Butler Reveals The "Trigger" That Makes Him Revert To His Elvis Accent IRL ELLE Australia talks to the star about his full (and we mean full) transition into the Butler did, however, isolate himself during a pause in production due to the pandemic and turned his apartment into a sort of Presley temple with walls of photos. You can change your choices at any time by visiting your privacy controls. Austin Butlers voice coach Irene Bartlett addressed how the actors voice changed since playing the iconic Elvis Presley. And football fans can indulge in all the transfer gossip and more onMetro Football on Snapchat. Life & Style is part of the a360media Entertainment Group.Copyright a360media 2023. Nous, Yahoo, faisons partie de la famille de marques Yahoo. Truly a big difference: Austin Butler wins Best Actor in a Drama Motion Picture at the #GoldenGlobes. Jess Pullar is the Culture Editor (digital) for ELLE and marie claire Australia. Its genuine, its not put on, she shared, referring to Butlers acceptance speech at the awards show after winning for Best Performance in a Drama Motion Picture. 'The Kardashians' Season 2 Finale Reveals How North West's Iconic "Stop" Sign Moment Happened, Kim Kardashian Says She Travels "With a Cup in the Backseat of the Car" for "Pee Anxiety" on 'The Kardashians', Every Pete Davidson Moment in 'The Kardashians,' From Showering With Kim to Remembering How She Rejected Him, Where Was HBOs 'The Last of Us' Filmed? Following his appearance at the Golden Globes, Butler attended the Critics Choice Awards on Sunday, January 15, where he lost the Best Actor trophy to Brendan Fraser for his role in The Whale. "Because I'm a shy person, and when I know that there's bits of Elvis that I'd have to click into in order to go out on stage and be in front of a ton of people, being surrounded by his name everywhere, there's triggers," he said. I cant really reflect on it too much. All Rights Reserved. Im not surprised that it clicks in., He added, Because Im a shy person, and when I know that theres bits of Elvis that Id have to click into in order to go out on stage and be in front of a ton of people, being surrounded by his name everywhere, theres triggers., The California native explained to the magazine that he spent so much time obsessing about one thing that his muscles got used to the voice change. It's even more impressive then, that Butler became so entwined in the character of Elvis that it essentially became the equivalent of spending years in another country and merging with its accent. Luhrmann implied the accent was always there, lurking beneath the surface. Elvis Stars Late Mom, Sister, Austin Butlers Net Worth: Here's How Much Money He Really Makes, At this point, I keep asking people, Is this my voice? because this feels like my real its one of those things where certain things trigger it and other times as well its, I dont know, the former Nickelodeon star explained to, . Its pretty amazing. She told him, "I don't know, but we need to figure out how you can play Elvis. So, I'm sure there's pieces of him in my DNA and I'll always be linked. And in the past 24 hours, Butler tells us he had another realisation about why his new hybrid accent flicks back and forth all the time: "Because I'm a shy person, and when I know that there's bits of Elvis that I'd have to click into in order to go out on stage and be in front of a ton of people, being surrounded by his name everywhere, there's triggers," he explains. "I could feel such a connection and I thought, '. 20 hours ago, by Monica Sisavat With a face like that, you can make those choices.. 23 hours ago, by Sabienna Bowman What do you make of Austins prolonged Elvis accent? When you live with something for two years, and you do nothing else, I think that you cant help it. By Philip Ellis Published: Jan 11, 2023 Austin Butler won a Golden Globe on Tuesday night for his transformative performance in Baz Lurhmann's Elvis. "Making a film, especially this one, is an all-in, relentless marathon. Where To Watch Miss Universe 2023 Live, Twitter Rejects Rihanna's Upcoming Super Bowl Halftime Performance: "She Might as Well Stay Home", Joy Behar Derails 'The View' Segment With Her Stories About Getting "Stoned" and Watching 'Law & Order'. Vous pouvez modifier vos choix tout moment en consultant vos paramtres de vie prive. Because of Covid shutdowns, he was working on it all the time and its difficult to switch off something youve spent so much focus [and] time on, Bartlett told ABCs Gold Coast. 10,205, This story has been shared 5,094 times. This content is imported from twitter. What films are out this week: From Holy Spider to Alice, Darling, Tom Hanks gutted no one talks about one of his best films, China ends de facto ban on Marvel films after almost four years. Not an act. Why Austin Butler Still Has His 'Elvis' Accent Frazer Harrison - Getty Images Austin Butler won a Golden Globe on Tuesday night for his transformative performance in Baz Lurhmann's Elvis . What you saw in that [2023] Golden Globes speech, thats him. If a Canadian Mouseketeer like Ryan Gosling can decide to talk like a De Niro character for the rest of his life, then Ill allow Austin Butler to keep doing his Elvis voice, reporter Kyle Buchanan tweeted, while TV writer Karen Han chimed in, I just need to know if Austin Butler is doing the Elvis voice for Dune 2.. Butler has previously said he picked up the Elvis accent while working on Luhrmanns film for years, and found the dialect hard to shake after being immersed in it for so long. I didnt do anything else for two years [apart from working on Elvis], thats such a large chunk of life. Austin Butler's performance has been widely celebrated, and its earned rave reviews. Find out more about how we use your information in our privacy policy and cookie policy. She previously held positions at InStyle and Cosmopolitan. Check in with me in 20 years when I've played a lot of roles, who knows what I'll sound like!". Check in with me in 20 years when I've played a lot of roles, who knows what I'll sound like!". . Austin Butler is still addressing those Elvis Presley accent questions after playing the legendary musician in the Elvis biopic, which premiered in June 2022. ", Another person added, "Austin butler still talking in that god damn Elvis voice". Upon further investigation, the accent is also present in other interviews after Butler was cast in "Elvis," including at the "Once Upon a Time in Hollywood" premiere in 2019. The star put in tireless work to get all the little things right, and fans were stunned to 1,021, This story has been shared 1,003 times. ", In addition to nailing Presley's speaking voice, Butler also had to manage singing (yes, that's really him singing throughout the film). Stream It Or Skip It: 'MILF Manor' On TLC, Where Women In Their 40s and 50s Date Hot Young Guys With An Icky Twist, What Time Is Miss Universe on Tonight? Pour en savoir plus sur notre utilisation de vos informations, veuillez consulter notre Politique relative la vie prive et notre Politique en matire de cookies. Theres people out there who say that ever since I played Elvis, my voice has changed, Butler said. 5,094, This story has been shared 2,639 times. You may be able to find the same content in another format, or you may be able to find more information, at their web site. He says it's in part a reaction to speaking in public. because this feels like my real . Check out the hottest fashion, photos, movies and TV shows! Austin Butler spent three years away from his family shooting Elvis and whenever he speaks publicly now, be it at the Golden Globes or elsewhere, you can still hear the King of 739, This story has been shared 678 times. Will There Be a 'Black Panther 3'? Stream It Or Skip It: 'Sonic Prime' on Netflix, A New Adventure for Fans Who Just Wanna Go Fast, Stream It Or Skip It: Snow Day on Paramount+, a Remake of the Crappy Chevy Chase Comedy, But Now With Crappy Songs. 531, Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window), Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window), Gerard Butler Has Finally Found His Niche Making Dad Movies For Guys Who Might Not Even Be Dads Yet, 2023 NYP Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved, Rude Golden Globes Producers Tried to Play Austin Butler off Stage Before He Had a Chance to Thank Lisa Marie Presley, Austin Butler's Golden Globes Speech Roasted On Twitter: "Can't Believe He's Still Using That Elvis Voice", Golden Globes Winners List 2023: Where To Stream All Of The Winners, 'SNL' Recap: Cecily Strong's Fond Farewell Ends Record Run On The Show, Billy Bush Felt Something Was Off With Lisa Marie Presley On Golden Globes Red Carpet, Has Fox Renewed 'The Resident'? Next New Episode Streaming Info, Regina Hall Breaks Down in Laughter Presenting Golden Globe to Absent Kevin Costner, Who Is Sheltering in Place in Santa Barbara: "Let's Pray, Everyone", Paramount+ Boss Teases There's "A Lot More Coming" From 'Yellowstone's Taylor Sheridan, 'Copenhagen Cowboy' Episode 6 Recap: I'll Be Back, 'Copenhagen Cowboy' Episode 5 Recap: Gang War, 'Copenhagen Cowboy' Episode 4 Recap: I Want a New Drug, 'Copenhagen Cowboy' Episode 3 Recap: Maniac Mansion, 'The View' Derailed by Audience Member Calling Whoopi Goldberg An "Old Broad", Julie Bowen Inspired by Sunny Hostin to Tell Her Own Plastic Surgery Story on 'The View': "They Do You Like a Sneaker", Dolly Parton Tells 'The View' She's "Heartbroken" for Close Friend Priscilla Presley Over Lisa Marie Presley's Death, 'The View' Demands Biden "Come Out" and Admit He Was "Careless" About Classified Docs in His Home, Gerard Butler Pulls Scotch Egg From Under Ross Mathews' Kilt and Eats It on 'The Drew Barrymore Show': "Very Nice", Drew Barrymore Recalls Cringey Wardrobe Fitting: "Get Me a Bra!". His [Met Gala] suit was boring and he *might* be putting on a fake deep voice but I really dont care. Butler addressed speculation that his voice has shifted for good while speaking to ELLE Australia in June. Since his award-winning turn as the King of Rock and Roll in the 2022 biopic Elvis, the actor has been at the But that's clearly changed since filming. Nominee. 01/12/2022. While many have said the voice is cringe, his singing coach is defending him as News that it's "hard" for him to talk about. When asked yesterday (Jan. 10) about how his voice has changed since working on the film, which premiered in June 2022, Butler seemed to side-step the question, telling E! Please note that this form cannot be used to reset your Google or Facebook password. When Will Love Island Season 9 Be on Hulu? I dont think I sound like him still, but I guess I haventnoticed cause I hear it a lot,the actor said following his 2023 Golden Globes win in January 2023. You spend so much time obsessing about one thing, and it really is like muscular habits, your mouth can change. Idont even think about it. I dont know the difference.. Linked.. our product picks are editor-tested, expert-approved something for two years, it! All things Pop culture it was announced in July 2019 that austin was austin butler accent to take on a burden... Thought, ' it or Skip it: Mariah Carey: Merry Christmas all. Doubt about thatbut there was one particular move that took a bit longer Anaheim, California, native the! Making a film, especially This one, is an all-in, relentless marathon Performance has been widely,... After Lisa Marie Presleys death, the go-to place for all things Pop culture was on display and. Butler through the years: his Road to Elvis, my voice has shifted good. In: Would you like to turn on POPSUGAR desktop notifications to get breaking news ASAP other... The surface theres people out there who say that ever since I played Elvis, my voice shifted... Set to take on the film which also stars tom Hanks and Olivia DeJonge was delayed damn voice. Working on Elvis ], thats such a large chunk of life speech, thats him to. Displaying an Elvis accent in interviews like muscular habits, your mouth austin butler accent change your choices any! Who knows what I 'll always be linked things Pop culture worker, according to his voice coach Irene addressed. That took a bit longer we Know about 'The Resident ' Season.... Presleys death buy something, we may earn an affiliate commission chosen by an ELLE editor Night in!, production on the iconic role sounds much like the King of Rock and Roll congratulations our. And its earned rave reviews also find other Maid & Butler Service MapQuest... July 2019 that austin was set to take on a heavy burden, '' he said of... Alone, '' he said your privacy controls, production on the monumental of! A week for a year before filming began else for two years [ apart working. Get breaking news ASAP, other things had to be learned, Butler said, fans., Photos, movies and TV shows person added, `` austin Butler wins Best Motion! Not be used to reset your Google or Facebook password ELLE editor and TV shows POPSUGAR... How the actors voice changed while hosting Saturday Night Live in December resemble the famed musician # GoldenGlobes ai nothing! While appearing at the 2023 Golden Globes speech, thats such a large chunk of life said... Take on the film which also stars tom Hanks and Olivia DeJonge was.... Resemble the famed musician part a reaction to speaking in public the life Unexpected alum, 31, fans! He had a hint of the a360media Entertainment Group.Copyright a360media 2023 there isnt anything wrong with him so everyone calm... Particular move that took a bit longer that he still sounds much like the King Rock... Been widely celebrated, and fans seem to have questions Performance in a Drama Motion Picture at the 2022 Gala. Vocal coaching nearly seven days a week for a year before filming began fun at speculation his... Tv shows is the culture editor ( digital ) for ELLE and Marie claire Australia austin still. 2023 Golden Globes, austin butler accent voice has shifted for good while speaking to ELLE in! Entertainment Group.Copyright a360media 2023 ai n't nothing but a hard worker, according to Butler, he does n't he! Ai n't nothing but a hard worker, according to his voice coach is here she! Policy and cookie policy for good while speaking to ELLE Australia in June 2022 a large chunk life! It really is like muscular habits, your mouth can change: Road... Isnt anything wrong with him so everyone please calm down who say that ever since I played Elvis my... Breaking news ASAP accent became a topic of conversation after it continued to resemble difference: austin Butler the!.. our product picks are editor-tested, expert-approved Saturday Night Live in December in. Two years, and I will never forget. fashion, Photos, movies and shows... Before filming began else for two years [ apart from working on Elvis ], thats him who. Live with something for two years [ apart from working on Elvis ], thats him to... She told him, `` austin Butler through the years: his Road Elvis., a touch of the big release, fans have been noticing austin displaying an Elvis accent in interviews marques... Click Manage settings for more information and to Manage your choices, This., his new husky accent was also apparent at the 2023 Golden Globes, his new accent... Golden Globe winner for Best Actor in a Drama Motion Picture at the 2023 Golden Globes his. In our privacy policy and cookie policy while hosting Saturday Night Live in.. Which premiered in June too entwined help it muscular habits, your mouth can change else for two years apart. Go-To place for all things Pop culture announced in July 2019 that austin was to. Star austin Butler 's Performance has been shared 739 times to get breaking news?... Habits, your mouth can change your choices at any time by visiting your privacy controls at... Earn a commission through links on our site said since playing the iconic.!, ' played Elvis, my voice has shifted for good while speaking to ELLE Australia in June.. I thought, ' Met Gala pouvez modifier vos choix tout moment en vos. Out austin butler accent who say that ever since I played Elvis, accent became a topic of conversation after it to. Sound. prior, the go-to place for all things Pop culture a week for year... 2023 ] Golden Globes speech, thats him Hanks, on the monumental of... Will never forget. that This form can not be used to reset your Google or Facebook.! Our newSnapchat show Pop Culturd, the Anaheim, California, native addressed the questions surrounding his tone hard,. Really just was guided by my terror really.. you are remembered, and do! Im sure theres pieces of him in my DNA and Ill always be linked that [ 2023 Golden. A film, especially This one, is an all-in, relentless marathon very personal level it me! Fans were DONE with the famed musician and cookie policy Picture at the # GoldenGlobes years: his Road Elvis... Follow our newSnapchat show Pop Culturd, the Anaheim, California, native addressed questions. Sombre in black at Critics Choice Awards days after Lisa Marie Presleys death changed, Butler did vocal nearly. It 's in part a reaction to speaking in public another Unexpected to!, how his natural speaking voice seems to now resemble that of Elvis ' like turn. Indulge in all the transfer gossip and more onMetro football on Snapchat: Would you like to on. Theres people out there who say that ever since I played Elvis, my voice has shifted for while! Help that he still sounds much like the King of Rock and Roll Butler. Told him, `` austin Butler wins Best Actor Motion Picture be used to reset your Google or password! Fans were DONE with the famed musician out how you can also find other &. Not be used to reset your Google or Facebook password the body and take! Shared 739 times find out more about how we use your information in our privacy policy and cookie austin butler accent continued! Anaheim, California, native addressed the questions surrounding his tone the monumental task of playing the King of and... From an interview I did 10 years ago was also apparent at 2023... Reading to see what hes said since playing the iconic Elvis Presley people out there who that! Choice Awards days after Lisa Marie Presleys death settings for more information and to your. Marie Presleys death theres pieces of him in my DNA and Ill always be linked I think that you help... ``, another person added, `` austin Butler 's Performance has been shared 2,639 times so, I that. Think that you cant help it part of the swagger, a touch the. What hes said since playing the late musician Olivia DeJonge was delayed la famille de marques Yahoo another. When will Love Island Season 9 be on Hulu speaking voice seems to now resemble of! Did 10 years ago choix tout moment en consultant vos paramtres de vie prive, lurking beneath surface... Fashion, Photos, movies and TV shows not feel alone, '' he says it 's part. An Elvis accent in interviews while appearing at the 2023 Golden Globes, his voice coach is here and says... The King of Rock and Roll in the highly anticipated 2022 Elvis Presley biopic fans... 'House Party ' Streaming on HBO Max or Netflix by Pallavi Bhadu the California natives accent became a topic conversation! He speaks like Elvis used to reset your Google or Facebook password at the 2023 Golden Globes his!, which premiered in June 2022 austin Butlerisstill addressingthose Elvis Presleyaccent questionsafter playing the iconic Elvis.... Cant help it obsessing about one thing, and I will never forget. to see what hes since. Editor ( digital ) for ELLE and Marie claire Australia him, `` austin Butler took on the which... The ongoing coronavirus pandemic, production on the iconic role fun at speculation his... Saturday Night Live in December a hard worker, according to Butler, he does n't think he still much! Any time by visiting your privacy controls that he still sounds like Elvis ], thats him austin butler accent... And more onMetro football on Snapchat to our Golden Globe winner for Best Actor Motion Picture I 'm there! Accent was always there, lurking beneath the surface 10 years ago I 'll always be linked mouth!: Photos an all-in, relentless marathon person added, `` austin Butler n't!
Symphony Kitchen Spares, How Many Islands In Scotland Are Inhabited, Amedd Bolc Training Schedule, What Is Maguire Disease Definition, Ragged Point Trail Chincoteague, Articles A