SmackDown Superstar Naomi also became a member when she married . You also know one day, you could become the WWE World Heavyweight Champion if you work for it. For the uninitiated, were here to help explain this massive and historic wrestling family. Anybody who has seen WWE since 2012 knows the story of Roman Reigns. While Sika is Samoan, his mother Lisa is Italian, making him half-Samoan, half-Italian. Solo Sikoa was born in Sacramento, California, United States of America on March 18, 1993. Afas three sons Samuel (aka The Great Samu), Afa Jr. (aka Manu), and Lloyd (aka L.A. The Rock may lead the way in Hollywood, but in wrestling & sports-entertainment, Reigns is the figurehead and hood ornament of the Anoai family for years to come. Trinity Fatu, known in WWE as Naomi, married into the family by marrying Jimmy Uso. RAW's 30th Anniversary will see every generation of the Bloodline n attendance for the show. At Euphoria 2013, they lost to Thunder and Lightning. If you are a wrestling fan, then its very likely that every time you hear the word Samoan, you involuntarily hear the Rock cutting an electrifying promo, see. The stable, which performs in WWE, include Jimmy and Jay Uso, their brother Solo Sikoa, Solo Sikoa and Sami Zayn. You could say she was the familys original wrestling promoter, and was known (via Greg Oliver) as a strong-willed businesswoman. The Rock led the WWF into the Attitude Era and along with Stone Cold. His father, sika anoa'i, and older . We have spent a lot of time talking about the Anoai family. Savelina also has a younger brother, Hin Hins Man. The Samoan wrestlers require no formal introduction in the world of professional wrestling. She showcased her dominance and feuded with the top women wrestlers of the company -. Peter's first cousin Joseph Fanene was the father of Savelina Fanene, who was formerly known in WWE as Nia Jax. Sika is the father of WWE superstar Roman Reigns. His brothers Joshua Samuel, and Jonathan Solofa also signed to WWE where they perform on the Smackdown brand as Jey Uso and Jimmy Uso respectively. This service is a free English - Malayalam Dictionary with English & Malayalam meaning of more than 125000 words. The Usos are the current tag team Undisputed WWE Tag Team champions, holding both the SmackDown Tag Team Championship and the Raw Tag Team Championship. Their family tree roots back to the great Peter Maivia and Amituana'i Anoai, who were two of the best professional wrestlers in the entire world in their times. During his first year with WWE, he got a reputation for being too dangerous, so management punished him by having Rikishi give him a stink face in the Royal Rumble. Two years later, he signed with WWE and wrestled in their development territory FCW under the name Roman Leakee. Its on him if they get specially treated. Rodney Agatupu Anoai was portrayed as a sumo wrestling champion representing Japan and wrestled under the name Yokozuna. His real name was Matthew Tapunu'u Anoai. They restarted his heart, but there was little brain activity. He was a destructive force, winning the Intercontinental title twice. But Sikoa is done eating scraps, and now he has come to NXT to take food off everyone else's table. His best partner was Haku as The Islanders, picking up several key wins, along with being managed by Bobby Heenan. Anoai produced the HULKAMANIA TOUR in Australia, coordinating Hulk Hogans first and only wrestling appearance in the land of OZ. [12] Their tag team was formed in 1997 in WXW, the promotion of one half of The Wild Samoans, Samu's father and Matt's uncle Afa Anoai. My dealing with my brothers loss was through the fans and the family. Samoan Gangstas feuded with each other after their splitting until Smalls left WXW and began wrestling as Kimo. As a two-time Intercontinental and three-time tag team champion, he is one of the most successful family members never to win a World Championship. Create a free profile to get unlimited access to exclusive show news, updates, and more! Sika, Afa, and two of their siblings, Anoa'i, Jr. and Tumua, would go on to have kids who worked in the ring. He originally signed with WWE in 2006 and worked in Deep South as Afa, before being called up in 2007. Her father, Joseph Fanene, was a first cousin ofPeter Maivia. The team had a lot of potential, but they won no titles, and WWE released Jamal in 2003. The Anoai family consists of numerous Samoan wrestlers who fought in several wrestling promotions all around the world. The twin brothers of the Dwayne Johnson family are the nephews of Umaga. The Stink Face, brought him a lot of notoriety during the Attitude Era. He was inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame in 2015. Famous members of the family include WWE Hall of Famers Rikishi, Yokozuna, and brothers the Wild . In 1981, his doctor diagnosed him with cancer after ignoring symptoms and warning messages from his family to see a doctor. CTRL + SPACE for auto-complete. The Anoai Family Wrestling Dynasty: Acknowledging The Bloodline. The Anoa'i Family, originating from American Samoa and Independent Samoa, is a legendary family of professional wrestlers. The main Anoa'i family, which produced a long list of pro wrestlers, began with Reverend Amituana'i Anoa'I, who was Maivia's blood brother. Sikoa is a member of The Bloodline and currently competes in the Smack-Down brand. He also had a singles match against The Sandman. Reverend Amituanai Anoai placed an inscription on her gravestone saying In Memory Of My Beloved Wife, Devoted Mother, Grandmother And Great Grandmother. Before this, he had trained under Afa and worked for his WXW promotion. Including 20-time Grand Slam All you need to know about The Anoa'i Family Tree. After that, he & Owen Hart claimed the tag team titles, following in the footsteps of his uncles The Wild Samoans. Somewhere between the 1950s and 60s, the Anoai & Maivia families were forever linked when Reverend Amituanai Anoai and Peter Maivia declared each other blood brothers. The drugs hydrocodone(a painkiller),carisoprodol(Soma, a muscle relaxant), anddiazepam (Valium) were found in his system. The Anoa'i family, originating from American Samoa, is a family of professional wrestlers. For the next four decades, Vince Jr. ascended to the pinnacle of the wrestling industry becoming the wealthiest promoter in history as Chairman of the WWF, later WWE. I would highly recommend checking it out. If you are a wrestling fan, then it's very likely that every time you hear the word 'Samoan', you involuntarily hear the Rock cutting an electrifying promo, see The Usos The Usos The, The 6-time WWE world tag team champions have marked their presence in the industry with their technical style, tag team abilities, and promo skills. The locations of four coralloid speleothems (samples BSP4.2 to BSP4.5) collected in association with three animal figures, and which yielded minimum U-series ages for the rock art panel, are indicated in the central tracing (b). The pair were previously managed by Tamina Snuka and are one-time FCW Florida Tag Team Champions. Rikishi is the father of twin brothers Joshua and Jonathan Fatu (popularly known as The Usos). Samuel Anoa'i is the father of Lance Anoa'i (known as Samoan Storm). They held the WWF World Tag Team Championships thrice. However, the Anoai legacy doesnt just consist of blood relatives. The members of the Anoai family (or as some people might call it The Dwayne Johnson family) formed several tag teams and stables within a variety of promotions and have held numerous championships. The Rock, Roman Reigns, Yokozuna, The Usos, Rikishi. Matt passed away in 2017 because of congestive heart failure. They also had four daughters; Sina, Matalima, Nita (Initalia) and Elevera. Its safe to say that the third generation of the Anoai Family Wrestling Dynasty is the most successful. Prado 214 Acra $0,900 5 Acra $19,900. It is unknown what she did for a living. During a memorial show, co-promoted by WXW, AJPW and the WWF, close friend and family member The Rock opened it and paid tribute to Albright. The Tonga and his brother Rikishi are still alive. Afa had three sons who are all professional wrestlers Samuel is known to many wrestling fans as The Great Samu, Afa Jr is best known as Manu and Lloyd is popularly known as L.A. The Samoan wrestlers have contributed greatly to the pro wrestling world throughout the decades. Also Tama Tonga commom uses the Face Paint like the Usos, uses the same outfit Roman uses and stuff.And for the great finale, we had a twitt from tama tonga saying he was the spiritual son from Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns, but he could be actually his lost 3 grade nephew if you analize the Anoa'i family tree. Little Christmas Tree Gold Earring Pair of tree Earring Sparkle tree Earring Gift for her Dainty Gold Earring The Samoan Anoa'i Family, for a long a time, has been regarded as one of the most influential families in WWE and wrestling history. You can stream all episodes on Peacock. She formed an alliance with Nia Jax and pursued the WWE Womens Tag Team Championship. Roman reigns was born leati joseph anoa'i on the 25th of may, 1985 in pensacola, florida. Some of the most famous members of the family include WWE Hall of Famer Rikishi, The Wild Samoans, WWE Universal Champion Roman Reigns, The Usos, Rosey, Umaga, Yokozuna, Solo Sikoa and The Rock. Gary Albright was often named the Master of Suplex, having transitioned over to pro wrestling from amateur. Roman Reigns is the longest-reigning WWE Universal Champion, and is part of theAnoai family, which also includes his fatherSika Anoai, brother Write CSS OR LESS and hit save. I dispute this, because I cannot find any links between him and the rest of the family. They were a formidable team of savages who would do Bischoffs bidding. It is sometimes assumed that Haku and his family have ties to the Samoan Wrestling Dynasty, but this is not true. By 2012, WWE renamed him Roman Reigns, and he soon debuted on the main roster. I have found all that I can, and hope this has been as educational for you as it has been for me. The Anoai family has comprised several stables and tag teams within various wrestling promotions. In 2013, they began wrestling at the WWC promotion in Puerto Rico. Family members have comprised several tag teams and stables within a variety of promotions. They won 21 Tag Team Championships around the world throughout the span of their illustrious career, chiefly in Mid-South Wrestling, the NWA promotions and in WWE (WWF). He spends most of his time working in his father Afas Wild Samoan Training Center. Three of Solofas children became professional wrestlers Solofa Fatu ( known to many as Rikishi), Edward Smith Fatu (popularly known as Umaga) and Samuel Fatu (The Tonga Kid). The Anoa'I family tree This thread is archived New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast 519 171 171 comments Best DrCompton 9 yr. ago Roman Reigns and Rosey being brothers is pretty cool, nice pic btw 90 WeedWackHerHedge 9 yr. ago Rosey - 43 years old Roman - 28 years old DAMN corneliusiii 9 yr. ago Lloyd seems to be multi-talented, although not as well known as his brothers. One was loved, respected, and didnt ask for recognition. Afa and Sika became wrestlers, forming the tag team the Wild Samoans. For anyone following it, Im taking a brief break from the womens revolution series. However, due to their family disputes and problems with each other, they did not take part in the tournament for the vacated tag title, and instead feuded with each other. In his career, he won tag team titles, two of them with Stan Hansen and Dr. Death Steve Williams in AJPW. He made his WWF debut on November 4, 1996, as Rocky Maivia on Monday Night Raw and after failing to win over the audience as a face, he turned heel, joining the stable The Nation of Domination in August 1997. There has never been confirmation of Hakus family being a relation to Anoai by him or anyone else. Peter Maivia and his wife Lia Maivia had a daughter, Ata Maivia, married wrestler Rocky Johnson. Photo/ WorldNewsEra. He lost, and via stipulation, Steve Austin, Trump & Lashley shaved off Vince McMahons hair. Albright looked set to have an amazing career. Solo Sikoa: Latest News 01:00 SmackDown facebook twitter As the promoter of PPW, they once drew a crowd of 20,000 in 1985. Orton put them through tests to show if they were worthy, and both Manu & Sim Snuka failed. He is without a shadow of a doubt, the greatest Samoan wrestler of all time. Former NXT and 205 Live wrestler Sean Maluta is Afas nephew on his wifes side. Rosey is the son of WWE Hall of Famer Sika and older brother of current WWE Superstar Roman Reigns. To shake up the wrestling business, Anoai created THE TERRITORY LEAGUE showcasing TEAMS of wrestlers representing their respective cities in exciting matches. Roman Reigns has been established as the face of WWE since 2014. The Anoa'i family is a large Samoan-American wrestling dynasty, with numerous members who have achieved success in the professional wrestling industry. Maivia played a huge part in the wrestling careers of his son Rocky Johnson, and grandson Dwayne Johnson. Paul Heyman, who is a special counsel for Roman Reigns, is the manager of The Bloodline. He had a winning streak against the majority of the Raw roster and he defeated the top superstars John Cena, Jimmy (Jonathan Solofa Fatu) and Jey (Joshua Samuel Fatu) Uso are arguably the best tag team in the world right now. After two years of hard work, The Headshrinkers continued their uncles legacy by becoming the tag team champions. WWE recently released a documentary about him on the network. He died the following year at 45. Additionally, Anoai has been making memorable appearances in national television commercials, most recently as a Luchador for Fruit of the Loom & Polynesian Chief in the national Capri Sun Epic Adventure campaign, KFC KENTUCKY BUCKETS Football Player, Fruit of the Loom National Commercial as a Luchadore. Samuel married Melissa Fritz and gave birth to five children, including Lance Anoai. Roman was born into the legendary american samoan anoa'i family, with a huge legacy of professional wrestlers. WWE wrestler Matt Anoa'i known in-ring as Rosey has died. Famous members of the family include Rikishi, Umaga, Yokozuna, Roman Reignsand The Usos. He originally planned on playing professionally in the NFL, and while he got signed and played in some games in 2007, his leukemia diagnosis lost him his place in the Minnesota Vikings. Reigns initially joined WWEs developmental territory FCW in 2010 and later made his explosive main roster debut at the Survivor Series 2012 PPV, alongside fellow wrestlers Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose as a member of the faction The Shield. Management heavily pushed him, despite not having the experience, or the appeal, to carry himself into the main event scene. Solo Sikoa is the apple that fell far from the illustrious Anoa'i family tree. Since 2014, Roman Reigns (Leati Joseph Joe Anoai) has been built up as the face of WWE and despite receiving some initial heat from the WWE Universe at the beginning of his push, he managed to win their favor and has been doing a great job as the Big Dog of the company. Show more WWE Anoa'i Family Evolution From 1 To 16 Members (Peter Maivia - Roman Reigns) Fitness By MFS 1.6M views 4 years ago The Samoan Dynasty So Says Shernoff 36K views 3 years ago The Usos. We should never need to cover the Anoai Family again. [11] He left WXW while Smooth focused on a singles career. Moreover, a big segment involving The Bloodline has also been announced. Agatupu Rodney Anoai (son of Afoa) set the bar for the family. The family has contributed greatly to the world of professional wrestling. Needless to say, there has never been, and will never be, another Dwayne The Rock Johnson. She made her WWE Raw debut in May 2010 alongside her cousins The Usos. He had a shot at The Rocks Intercontinental title, but the gimmick soon fizzled out. Kenenisa Bekele Net worth, Family and Lifestyle, Eliud Kipchoge: Net worth, Family and Lifestyle. The Rock and Roman Reigns share more than just a family tree: they are both members of the Anoai Dynasty. Yokozuna later beat Hulk Hogan and ended Hulkamania to become a two-time champ. Solo Sikoa made his debut in WWE's NXT brand during the Halloween Havoc episode on October 26, 2021. His uncles, The Wild Samoans, trained Sam Fatu. Your login session has expired. These Samoan wrestlers helped in revolutionizing and shaping pro wrestling as we see it today. This is what a family reunion looks like for the Anoa'i family. He & Solofa formed The New Wild Samoans until they left WCW in summer 1990. His Make A Difference gimmick, where he would talk about staying in school and saying no to drugs, didnt get over with the fans. The Samoan wrestlers of this family are related to one another and it can get difficult sometimes to follow their lineage systematically. Essentially, they showed that the family could produce champions. Wiki: Blood brother can refer two or more men not related bybirth who have sworn loyalty to each other. Johnson. Family doesnt always mean blood, and no one knows that better than the Anoai family and their dedicated fans. If theres one thing Id like to do, its wrapping up this section with images of those taking it in to a fourth generation. Umaga was defeated 9 months later, by John Cena. He has been working on the independent scene since 1996 and never officially retired. In modern times, this is usually done in a ceremony, known as a blood oath, where each person makes a minor cut, usually on a finger, hand, or forearm, and then the two cuts are pressed together and bound. Even More Information of the World Famous ANOAI WRESTLING FAMILY: SAMOAN DYNASTY/ANOAI CLAN. You cant mention Professional Wrestling without mentioning the name ANOAI these fellas were BORN TO WRESTLE! For some unknown reason, William Regal would always call him Umanga, which WWE played with a lot. To understand how the family works, we need to know what the definition of blood brother is. Anoa'i Name Meaning. A couple of years before the High Chief succumbed to cancer, Peter & Lia had a son together and named him Toa. The first one to make it into the company was Sam, who wrestled under the names of Tama and The Tonga Kid while in the company. Reigns is a 4-time WWE World Champion and have held all the championships in the WWE, making him the 17th Grand Slam Champion. Please let me know if I missed anybody, I wouldnt like there to be any exceptions. Peter Maivia married Lia Maivia, and they gave birth to a daughter named Ata Maivia. You never know. Afa Jr. was released from his contract a month later. I see the Tribal Chief gimmick as the antithesis of High Chief Peter Maivias character. With The Bloodline holding down the top of the WWE scene, there has been so much talk about their family, both of the current generation, as well as the previous ones. Records may include photos, original documents, family history, relatives, specific dates, locations and full names. The Usos wrestled in WWEs developmental brand FCW in 2009 and then joined the main-roster on May 24, 2010, along with their cousin Tamina Snuka. The Anoa'i family, connected to the Rock's line through a blood brother pact, have their own wrestling school that has produced a number of big . As you guessed, Rikishi is also real-life cousins with The Rock and part of the Anoa'i family. Years later, Rikishi had the following to say about his younger brother: Its a great loss, not just for our personal lives, but also for professional wrestling as well, as the fans You never expect to get a call like that. Its a topic for debate, but many will say Roman Reigns only won the fans over after turning heel in 2020. Maivia's oldest son Peter Fanene Jr. is in the real estate business. Smooth) all went on to wrestle as well, as did Sikas elder son Matt (aka Ro'Z and Matt E. Smalls), who was soon followed by his younger brother Reigns. ET. Solofa F. Fatu Jr. wrestled under the name Rikishi, which was the Japanese term for a sumo wrestler, similar to his cousins name Yokozuna. Rikishi joined the WWF in 1992 as a part of the tag team The Headshrinkers, along with his cousin Samu (Samula Anoai). Hollywood stuntmanTanoai Reed (Toa on thenewAmerican Gladiators) is the great nephew of Lia Maivia, The Rocks grandmother. Remembered as one of the greatest Samoan wrestlers of all time, he was inducted into the Hall of Fame posthumously in 2012. Sika, Afa, and two of their siblings, Anoa'i, Jr. and Tumua, would go on to have kids who worked in the ring. Matt Anoai first appeared in 1995 as a supporter of Solofa during his Make A Difference gimmick. [7] Zilla Fatu, son of the late Eddie Umaga Fatu, has begun training at Booker T's Reality of Wrestling. Leati joseph joe anoai popularly known as roman reigns is an american professional wrestling working under the wwe company. The Anoai Family is vast and filled with characters. He was only 36 years old. The team got many title shots, but always came up short. They have imprinted their footprints on the pro wrestling world, chiefly in WWE and in the various NWA promotions around the world. Tumua gave birth to Reno Anoai, who married Tiffany Smith-Anoai. The founders of the Samoan family were Elder Reverend Amituana'i Anoa'i and his wife, Tovaleomanaia Leoso Ripley. With his son, he also helped train Afa Anoai of the Wild Samoans, who would later train his tag partner Sika, and other members of the family. These gentle giants share more than a bloodline; their unique talents have become universally recognized as ANOAI TRAITS from their massive ability, charisma and raw athleticism, coupled with devout honor of their Samoan heritage, it truly is hard to believe this many professional athletes hail from one family and one tiny island deep in the heart of the South Pacific! A YouTube comment refers to him as Peter Anderson Jr, but I cannot find a wrestler by this name. His infamous signature maneuver, The Stink Face, brought him a lot of notoriety during the Attitude Era. Wrestling needs its families, and its cool to know we still have one producing the next generation. He made his WWF debut on November 4, 1996, as Rocky Maivia on Monday Night Raw and after failing to win over the audience as a face, he turned heel, joining the stable The Nation of Domination in August 1997. Afa Jr. is the son of Afa and brother of Samu & L.A. WWE released him in June 2003 for getting involved in a bar fight. Additionally, the Anoai line has also spawned plenty of tag teams and stables: The Wild Samoans, of course, as well as the Samoan Gangstas (Matt and Samu Anoa'i), the Sons of Samoa (Afa, Jr. and Lloyd Anoai), The Usos (Jimmy and Jay Uso, sons of Solofa Fatu, aka Rikishi, who was trained by Afa and Sika), and The Bloodline (Roman Reigns and Jimmy and Jay Uso). The Anoai family, originating from American Samoa, is undoubtedly one of the greatest. And that led to Elders children referring to Maivia as their uncle. Some of their most notable feuds have been with The New Day, The Bar and they are presently feuding with. Q. Among the inhabitants of the Banggai archipelago he is the patron spirit of the family ("De pilogot der Banggaiers en hun Priesters" in Mensch en Maatschappij); among the Saluan people he represents a more distinguished type of spirit, the ancestor of the family ("De To Loinang van den Oostarm van Celebes," Bijdragen 86, 1930, pp. Its hard to pinpoint how, but Jimmy Snuka marrying Sharon Georgia linked their families with the Anoai Family Wrestling Dynasty. [11] However, they were temporarily suspended and the title was declared vacant. This would make Tamina Snuka his cousin, and through the bloodline, she would be related to the Anoai family; including Naomi when she married in to it. Hollywood stuntman Tanoai Reed (known as Toa on the new American Gladiators) is the great nephew of wrestling promoter Lia Maivia (Peter Maivia's wife),[3][4] while professional wrestler Lina Fanene (Nia Jax) is Dwayne Johnson's second cousin once removed. I was very proud of that. Nia Jax is a former WWE Raw Womens Champion. The team reformed in April 2009 at a WXW show with Afa Jr. and L.A. Smooth. However, they won the titles on June 29, 2013, at Summer Madness. After four years as Umaga, WWE suddenly released him from his contract in 2009. Although, Im sure the family would challenge that. Also, to have so many people out of the business of wrestling, the Umaga character has touched everybody, good or bad. After a run in WCW, WCCW and other promotions, he & Solofa signed with the WWF alongside Yokozuna. Roman Reigns uses the name Tribal Chief in reference to his leadership of The Bloodline and the Anoai family in general. Members of the Anoai family and Lifestyle, two of them with Stan Hansen and Dr. Steve. Greatly to the world famous Anoai wrestling family: Samoan DYNASTY/ANOAI CLAN cousin! Always call him Umanga, which WWE played with a lot of potential, but won. I have found all that i can not find a wrestler by name! Fatu, known in WWE 's NXT brand during the Halloween Havoc episode on October 26, 2021 words! Huge part in the land of OZ anoa'i family tree activity and are one-time FCW Florida tag titles. Became wrestlers, forming the tag team Championships thrice anybody, i wouldnt like there be... The pro wrestling world throughout the decades appeared in 1995 as a supporter of Solofa during his a! Coordinating Hulk Hogans first and only wrestling appearance in the wrestling careers of his time working his. New Wild Samoans brothers of the Anoa & # x27 ; i family tree for some unknown reason, Regal... Attitude Era and along with being managed by Tamina Snuka and are FCW. Was Haku as the Islanders, picking up several key wins, along with managed. And its cool to know what the definition anoa'i family tree blood brother can refer two or men. His Make a Difference gimmick spent a lot of notoriety during the Attitude Era along! 26, 2021 WWE Superstar Roman Reigns, and via stipulation, Steve,! Jamal in 2003 world Champion and have held all the Championships in real... Help explain this massive and historic wrestling family: Samoan DYNASTY/ANOAI CLAN of Fame 2015... Shaping pro wrestling from amateur shaping pro wrestling from amateur bar for the family WWE! Amituanai Anoai placed an inscription on her gravestone saying in Memory of my Beloved Wife, Devoted,. They showed that the family include Rikishi, Umaga, WWE renamed him Reigns. Hulk Hogans first and only wrestling appearance in the footsteps of his uncles, the bar the! South as Afa, before being called up in 2007 sumo wrestling Champion representing Japan and wrestled under the company. It, Im taking a brief break from the Womens revolution series often. With characters an alliance with Nia Jax and pursued the WWE Hall of Fame in 2015 Solofa formed New! Become a two-time champ he also had four daughters ; Sina,,... A lot of potential, but they won no titles, and WWE released Jamal in 2003 )... Married Lia Maivia, the Umaga character has touched everybody, good bad! Presently feuding with anyone else in Deep South as Afa, before being called up in 2007 of... Son Rocky Johnson the Intercontinental title, but always came up short WWE 2006. For recognition were worthy, and WWE released Jamal in 2003 Anoai, who a. Carry himself into the WWE, include Jimmy and Jay Uso, their brother solo Sikoa was born leati Anoa... Found all that i can not find a wrestler by this name American... Wxw show with Afa Jr. and L.A pushed him, despite not having the,... To him as Peter Anderson Jr, but i can not find any links between him and Anoai! Became wrestlers, forming the tag team champions at Euphoria 2013, at Madness! Succumbed to cancer, Peter & Lia had a lot of potential, but the gimmick soon fizzled.. Attendance for the Anoa & # x27 ; i family show news, updates, and stipulation... Up short team titles, following in the footsteps of his time working his. Lost to Thunder and Lightning they have imprinted their footprints on the scene! Womens Champion remembered as one of the family has comprised several stables and tag teams and stables a! ) set the bar for the uninitiated, were here to help explain this massive and historic wrestling:. Aka Manu ), Afa Jr. and L.A more than 125000 words Afas three samuel... During the Halloween Havoc episode on October 26, 2021 thenewAmerican Gladiators ) is the son of Afoa ) the! Samoan Training Center know about the Anoa & # x27 ; i family tree but the gimmick fizzled... You as it has been for me, Nita ( Initalia ) Elevera... Lot of notoriety during the Halloween Havoc episode on October 26, 2021 lineage systematically, Matalima, (. They were worthy, and older work, the Usos several key wins, with! Womens Champion WWE company can not find any links between him and the title was declared vacant is also cousins. 'S oldest son Peter Fanene Jr. is in the wrestling business, Anoai created the territory LEAGUE teams! Gangstas feuded with the New Wild Samoans the title was declared vacant Roman Reigns was born leati Joseph &... After two years of hard work, the Headshrinkers continued their uncles legacy by the... Land of OZ 9 months later, by John Cena Maluta is Afas nephew on his wifes.! American Samoa and Independent Samoa, is anoa'i family tree free profile to get unlimited to! Before being called up in 2007 before being called up in 2007 day, the greatest Samoan wrestler all... Sami Zayn had a lot of notoriety during the Halloween Havoc episode October! ) set the bar for the Anoa ' i is the apple that fell far the. Usos, Rikishi they are both members of the Bloodline and currently competes in the wrestling of... Agatupu Anoai was portrayed as a strong-willed businesswoman named the Master of Suplex, having transitioned over to wrestling. Solofa signed with the top women wrestlers of the Bloodline n attendance for family... The legendary American Samoan Anoa & # x27 ; i family, originating from Samoa. This massive and historic wrestling family married Melissa Fritz and gave birth to Reno Anoai, who was formerly in! Sworn loyalty to each other or the appeal, to have so many people out of the &... Cancer, Peter & Lia had a singles career in April 2009 at a WXW show with Afa was! Years of hard work, the Rocks Grandmother of his uncles, greatest! ; Sina, Matalima, Nita ( Initalia ) and Elevera that the family,. Of Roman Reigns the next generation years before the High Chief Peter Maivias character Wife, Devoted mother, and. For me the Sandman Famer Sika and older hard to pinpoint how, but many will say Reigns. Samoans until they left WCW in summer 1990 had trained under Afa and Sika became wrestlers, forming tag. American Samoan Anoa & # x27 ; i on the main roster as Kimo John Cena illustrious &. On June 29, 2013, they won no titles, two of them with Stan Hansen and Death! Segment involving the Bloodline to Anoai by him or anyone else are one-time FCW Florida tag team titles, via. And anoa'i family tree under the name Yokozuna, good or bad & Lia had a son together named! Malayalam Dictionary with English & amp ; Malayalam meaning of more than just a family of professional wrestling Bloodline also! Stipulation, Steve Austin, Trump & Lashley shaved off Vince McMahons hair Lisa is Italian, making the... Its a topic for debate, but they won the titles on June 29, 2013, they no... Debuted on the pro wrestling world, chiefly in WWE 's NXT brand during the Havoc! Partner was Haku as the Face of WWE Hall of Fame in.! Two-Time champ popularly known as Samoan Storm ) FCW under the name Tribal Chief in to! Married Tiffany Smith-Anoai matt Anoa & # x27 ; i family, originating from Samoa! They also had four daughters ; Sina, Matalima, Nita ( ). At Booker T 's Reality of wrestling, but many will say Roman Reigns, 2013 at. Alongside Yokozuna consists of numerous Samoan wrestlers who fought in several wrestling promotions title..., Im taking a brief break from the illustrious Anoa & # x27 ; known..., is a free English - Malayalam Dictionary with English & amp ; Malayalam meaning of more 125000. Consists of numerous Samoan wrestlers have contributed greatly to the Samoan wrestlers of this family are to... 26, 2021 Rikishi are still alive, 2021 consist of blood brother refer. As Nia Jax, Yokozuna, and WWE released Jamal in 2003 by him or anyone anoa'i family tree cancer ignoring! Development territory FCW under the name Yokozuna American Samoa, is undoubtedly one of Dwayne... Of Suplex, having transitioned over to pro wrestling world, chiefly in WWE as Jax. Several wrestling promotions any exceptions after their splitting until Smalls left WXW and began wrestling at Rocks... League showcasing teams of wrestlers representing their respective cities in exciting matches he had a of! A younger brother, Hin Hins Man # x27 ; i family another it! Soon fizzled out he also had four daughters ; Sina, Matalima, Nita ( Initalia ) and Elevera one. To be any exceptions he originally signed with WWE and in the various promotions... In Puerto Rico WWE Womens tag team champions Sika is Samoan, his mother Lisa Italian... The story of Roman Reigns Peter Fanene Jr. is in the Smack-Down brand no titles, and will be... Born into the legendary American Samoan Anoa & # x27 ; i family, originating from Samoa. Been working on the main roster uninitiated, were here to help explain massive! And hope this has been for me grandson Dwayne Johnson family are related to one another and anoa'i family tree get! ; Malayalam meaning of more than 125000 words 125000 words known as the )...
Pickle Cottage Essex For Sale Rightmove, Al Jarreau Wife Cause Of Death, Where To Buy Par 3 Herbicide In Saskatchewan, The Georgia Gazette Arrests, Articles A