No diagnosis as of today. In researching I saw that there was voltage regulator recall; however, we are being told that this does not involve our vin. It was like it would not engage in gear. The manufacturer had not been informed of the failure. The uconnect system on my 2018 jeep compass (19,995 miles) is failing/malfunctioning and the stop/start technology has stopped working. The vehicle failed to start on several occasions. Note: if it stalls as im driving there is a huge potential for an accident. To say this vehicle is going to kill someone is an understatement yet there are no active recalls for this vehicle. The vehicle burns through oil very fast. Before the engine shut down, I would see "cannot shift while vehicle is in drive" on my dashboard screen. . Since its introduction in 2007, the vehicle has been plagued by issues, and things remain the same for the current model year. On three different occasions my engine has shut off and gone into a 'limp mode' while I am driving without any warning or indicator light activation. My vehicle frequently has a check engine light pop on. I pulled over to check the oil and it was low (barely anything on the dipstick and dark). I pressed the auto again and I still did not move, continued to put my car in park and nothing would work. While driving various speeds, making turns, or slowing down for a stop sign, the vehicle stalled. This car is very dangerous. Only thing I was advised was that must bring in vehicle for next 2000 miles then again 2000 miles more. All lights on the shifter came red. I bought this particular vehicle limited edition because it had gps, the backup camera and heated seats and steering wheel because I have severe arthritis and autoimmune issues that affect my joints and my vision. This is ridiculous to pay for a new set gearbox that costs rm23000. When operating the vehicle, even on smoothly paved roads, the strut rattled and makes noise. I'm submitting this request because a handful of the safety features of my vehicle are controlled through this screen (forward collision, lane departure, blind spot, parking sensors) and severe delamination may render these settings unreachable. I had just come out of the supermarket. Jeep compass auto start/stop system malfunction causes vehicle to stall upon stopping. This has happened multiples times, and it has been 'corrected' in different ways by the dealership, changing battery and correcting misplaced cables, now it happens every day. *tr, Four different times the car has suddenly shut down while driving in traffic everything shut down and parking brake came on. The dealership has me scheduled 2 weeks out and hasn't offered me a rental, this engine issue is a clear hazard. There was no indication whatsoever that the oil was low. Took about 2-3 mins to get it to restart. 10/1/2019, frustrated/concerned about safety, took the vehicle back in for service. Car burns a lot of oil, will shut down while driving. No one at the dealership where I bought my vehicle mentioned this issue; I would not have purchased the vehicle if I knew that it literally shuts down. The car also backfires a lot. Here is an article that describes the problem mentioned by me. Click on a category below for details. Upon starting vehicle and shifting into drive, vehicle has started rolling in reverse on the incline even though the transmission is in drive. 3. The vehicle was taken to eastchester chrysler jeep dodge ram (718-547-5500, located at 4007 boston rd, bronx, ny 10466) where it was diagnosed that the transmission needed to be repaired. Drove the vehicle I purchased and the lights on the dash board began to illuminate at 2500 miles. They did diagnostics, said it was software and said car seemed to fix itself. The contact owns a 2018 jeep compass. 4800 miles made month follow up over next week tried to turn off stop/start feature to see what happened for next 6 months mpg. $85.01 + $10.00 shipping . The contact stated that on multiple occasions, the battery power failed and the vehicle could not be started. 1) and is attached by a slide locking retainer and fastener. The engine shuts off while driving. Stuck on full brightness. I couldn't fix and the reason is unknown on how it stopped. The vehicle was not diagnosed or repaired. I have read that the engine was designed to shut off when oil is low and chrysler confirmed that. Third stall happened as traveling on the on-ramp (40 mph) to an interstate highway. My hill brake activates while I'm in traffic, making u-turns, and driving. It turned on and the oil warning blinked for like one second. Are you serious? Causing the car to stall while driving on a city street and emergency lights to come on. The contact checked the oil and found no oil on the dipstick again. I put the car in park and tried to disengage the parking brake. While traveling approximately 45 mph, the engine made a roaring sound. The company seems to have issue with falsifying shop notes on the recall t73: passenger air bag module recall. It has occurred on three incidents now highway and side street , it should not matter it is extremely dangerous! After ten minutes of driving I tried to execute a left hand turn and my vehicle's engine cut off completely. Two times stall occurred in intersection, almost resulting in high speed collision from opposing traffic. Tl* the contact owns a 2018 jeep compass. I should have walked away when it was making the noise when I moved it on the lot. I called the dealer and was told that it usually means it needs an oil change. Google it this is a know issue jeep need to put a recall out on these radios. During a handful of these instances, I was in a parking garage, gas station or on a side street where I was able to safely pull over and figure out how to resolve the issue. Breckenridge, TX, US, Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the, Electric Parking Brake Engaged While Driving. Only 2k miles since previous change when checking oil. Drove on the shoulder to the next exit. This is the third car I own, my first two cars were honda and now I am currently driving a 2018 jeep compass. We have almost been rear ended or hit because the vehicle is now impeding the flow of traffic and has to be put into neutral and pushed off the road, then towed, as it will not start back up without repair. August 2 I returned the vehicle to dealership due to engine stalling, intermittent engine shut offs, warning lights, check engine lights on, electrical failure and multiple loss of panel communication faults. Vehicles had to swerve out of the way to miss from hitting us at only 3500 miles on the vehicle. The failure recurred intermittently. The car just completely shuts down without any warning. When I shift from park to drive in my garage, it feels like the rear end is going to bust through the floor boards. The answer was not yet. The contact was unable to restart the vehicle. After restarting the vehicle, the vehicle revved up abnormally. My family and friends will never purchase dodge products again, junk. The work order says replace front sway bar links. Jeep nor dealership will not do anything else until he consumption test is complete. Do NOT purchase a Jeep. The vehicle was taken to northtown chrysler jeep dodge fiat (2020 niagara falls blvd, tonawanda, ny 14150, (716) 616-3299) where the ptu and another unknown update were completed. Was driving and went to turn and the jeep turned off with no warning. After about 10 yards, my car stalled just as I was trying to accelerate. Once we got the vehicle home and checked the oil we realized it was very dangerously low and this was in between 5,000 mile oil changes We had to add oil to get it to the mechanic shop just to get the car looked at. The manufacturer was not contacted. The vehicle was towed to the dealer but was not diagnosed nor repaired. The vehicle randomly jerks. When using the back-up camera, the license plate lights shine into the camera and the brightness is practically blinding. If he hadnt been a vet I wouldve walked away. Was told that it was a motherboard that was 800$ to replace but if clearing it works they would clear it until it became an issue. My car has stopped working in the middle of the road and highways for the entirety of my lease, it happened again on 3/1/2020 and the service department finally took it in. The stock radio is extremely hazardous. My car has been doing this since before 11/14 when I first notified the dealership but nothing was done about it for over 2 weeks. Tried to get into dealership on many occasions but was told they had no loner so when the display screen was lost, I rented a car and went for service at danbury dodge. Last year, it was towed to a dealership in the sheepshead bay area of brooklyn, new york. This only happened once. Engine eats oil way to much around 709 miles it will start to roughly idle and when checking the oil levels it's 2 quarts low. The last incident occurred while crossing railroad tracks. The vehicle was not diagnosed or repaired. It is still for sale and there is no salvage title. *dt consumer stated engine stopped running.*jb. Nobody can find anything wrong with my car (alignment, tire pressure, suspension, everything is right) or an explanation of why this is happening. Learn how to enable the 2018 Je. Seems to happen just after using brakes for red light or stop sign. I have followed up with the dealer who referred me to chrysler customer care. The vehicle was repaired however, the failure recurred. 5yrs old with 45. The failure mileage was approximately 37,000. Brake pedal becomes stiff and car will not start. My breaks would not fully stop the car. I had an oil change a month ago and I've already lost a little over half of the oil, and there's no obvious oil leaks under the car. I even tried sport mode to manually do it & it still wouldn't. Their needs to be a recall or fix soon or their will be lawsuits unfortunately when something happens. At mile marker 130 at the entrance to parleys canyon as I tried to accelerate my vehicle stalled, loosing power. I do have the fog lights that work but I still need my headlights to work especially in the dark and rain. Tl* the contact owns a 2018 jeep compass. If needed I could send the photos of the tires wear pattern. Sometimes it even freezes the whole screen on a black screen. Owner is consistently being told to take the jeep into a dealership, as the problem occurs, but dealerships cannot figure out the auto start/stop issue. This happened again last week, just shy of 3 months after my last oil change. *dt consumer stated first time car stalled only had about 2500 miles. Oil was changed last year and within 48 hours all leaked out, no issue found with oil filter such as torn gasket, double gasket, twisted gasket, etc. Its quite shocking to be on the road and have the radio start blaring at you. The transmission jerked which felt like it went in reverse while driving down the road, For months my jeep has had issues. I just got an oil change done! The contact owns a 2018 jeep compass. This defective part is a safety issue! The manufacturer was not notified. I have never had this issue in any other vehicle I have owned. I had to disengage the break, push car to medium to avoid oncoming traffic, put in park and cycle the car off. There were no injuries. This vehicle doesnt even have 35,000 miles on it. When the car started to slow I tried to pull over, but my power stirring wouldn't work and I was froced to stay in the middle of the road. The vehicle was not repaired. The contact stated while driving 30 mph, the vehicle stalled and hesitated to accelerate. The gear shifter became inoperable. Stock #T230460A While stopped in traffic the vehicle stalled. Refresh the page or try again later. Consumer stated it was around 8,000 miles, it stalled driving on a thruway in new york traffic, parking break engaged and it came to full stop, had to depress brake and restart car. Contact dealer for in-stock inventory & actual selling price. If on a highway or wherever there is heavy traffic. I am genuinely concerned for my life and the lives and safety of others while having these faulty vehicles are on the road. Took car to shop and they said I was again out of oil - I insisted they look deeper since I found numerous online forums with people experiencing the same dangerous issue. Screen delimitation, this is causing the the screen to act on its own. My jeep left me stranded in 104 degree weather. Not safe to drive. Second, I've been noticing my oil light coming on many times. I have read many testimonials from other jeep compass owners who have experienced the same problem. 4 months later completely out of oil again. Got car back and they noted no oil leak found and saw spilled oil at filler spot. The first time this happened I was on a city street in seattle making a right hand turn and my jeep stalled out. Purchased new compass from best jeep in plymouth ma. Are you waiting till someone dies before doing something about it? It had to be towed. There should be no reason to replace those things so soon. The contact owns a 2018 jeep compass. I was driving my 2018 jeep compass in february 2022 and had received no warning of critically low oil pressure, then my car shut itself off in an intersection and the parking brake automatically engaged, then the critically low oil warning came on. I love this jeep but don't have the money to fix all of these issues. Then it would not sure off so I could start it again, now it is hit or miss if it will start I had to buy a jump box so I could go to the store or work. Once that appeared in the middle of me driving on the highway my car failed to accelerate. On 3 separate occasions since we purchased the vehicle, the start/stop function, where it shuts down at a light or stop sign, has failed to restart the vehicle upon pressing the gas pedal. The vehicle was taken to a local dealer on three different occasions; however, the failure could not be duplicated. When driving, the vehicle will suddenly stop, check engine, check transmission, service engine soon all light up and the car will not restart. This problem is scary. Only when it's bone dry, and when its low on oil it throws random engine codes that make the car start stalling. 4 engine in the 2018 compass is using oil at a very high rate. This is a huge safety issue on any road, especially on the highway. The failure persisted and the same dealer provided the contact's wife the same information again. Well I didnt make it to monday. Very frustrating and not safe at all!! My parking brake literally engages while I am driving, even while in the middle of a intersection. I drove car home that same day. Jeep redesigned the Compass for the 2017 model year. Without any warnings, I was getting ready to leave for the day and my car would not start. My car dash lights up like a christmas tree and each notice pops up: transmission needs service, 4 wheel drive needs serviced. However, it is highly concerning when a vehicle a little over a year old has massive system failures.. My issues with the jeep compass trailhawk is recently while driving the vehicle would automatically shut down in the midst of driving. I was driving my vehicle on a city street at 45 miles an hour when the engine turned off with no warning. They then told me there was nothing they can do for me and I should get a lawyer to dispute this matter. So I have now almost gotten rear-ended twice. My car was parked when this event occurred. Car stalled at stop light. The other two times I was in motion on a straight road. And now my start/stop light came on and dealer states no problem it just want work properly.. Gas mileage is horrible and I have to have oil changed and checked more often due to known ongoing issues with this model. This has happened to me twice in the last month. The contact stated while driving 35 mph, the vehicle stalled. The manufacturer was notified. The car will sit in the middle of intersections completely locked and shut down for 5-7 minutes. The second time I was on a side road had just left home heading to work. The rearview camera does not turn on occasionally when backing up. The engine shut off, the steering became difficult, and the parking brake engaged. The vehicle was repaired however, the failure recurred. The oil level was within safe vehicle operating range. There needs to be a recall asap and engines need to be replaced with one that dont burn through fuel like this compass was 'designed' to. I noticed the parking brake had engaged and I could not release it. Piston exploded out of motor while driving on interstate. They refuse to address because the issue is big and they refuse to pay to fix this. The vehicle was repaired however, the failure recurred. The vehicle was taken to posner park Chrysler Dodge Jeep ram fiat (located at 42650 us-27, davenport, FL 33837, (863) 438-3333) multiple times, but the failure could not be duplicated. Prior to this, the dealership did not trace to find any shorts and the batteries were confirmed to be malfunctioning. 11/18 2:28 pm 28329 turning onto main road switching lanes thumb/knocking /jerking 10 mph county line rd 11/19 9:07 am 28352 gibraltrar rd thump/jerking driving straight as I accelerate 11/19 6:03 pm 28371 think while going up on linekiln pk 11/21 6:25 28440 out of parking lot 3 mph jerking thumping as changing gears 11/30 9:47 28843 40 mph jerking thump of car hill town pike I'm having major issues with this car you can see this is only one month. The failure usually occurred while driving 30 mph. We were told it was a battery so we replaced and it kept happening then found out the oil was extremely low even though we were barely over a 1000 miles since last oil change. The vehicle stalls, and brakes don't work properly. By Brian Jones | Updated on August 10th, 2022. This is a serious safety hazard . Let me also throw in that when they did the multi point inspection it said the wipers and system were fine. When I looked, dealership had taken, what seemed to be an oily rag, and wiped all around that area. The vin was not included in nhtsa campaign number: 18v524000 (electrical system). They cannot find the problem. Luckily I was driving in the right lane as this happened. While vehicle is off and stationary, car does not register lock button being pressed on inside of the vehicle or from the key fob. I went to the closest facility to get my vehicle checked. It shut off in the middle of traffic again and I was almost rear ended!!! This can be done using a scan tool that can put the system into Service Mode or by using the UConnect touchscreen to engage Service Mode. Not a great "start" for a 2019 Jeep.. Been over a week since last worked. There was a message across the digital dash stating, "please pull to safety, vehicle will shut down soon". When trying to restart the car and all kind of alerts flash. Dropped the car off that evening. Radio station changes can be a distraction situation while driving. Fast forward to april 27, 2019, im driving 50 mph and the service engine light comes on again. The contact owns a 2018 Jeep Compass. The contact owns a 2018 jeep compass. A police report was filed. It didn't keep rolling or let me get out of the lane of traffic. I have video proof every time the backup camera goes out but I've attached a picture of the black screen. The computer module was replaced; however, the stalling failure continued. The contact drove the vehicle to a dealer where the vehicle was diagnosed but no failure was found. Then restart it, it also intermittently won't start at all. Why didn't light come on earlier and why only a second to warn when the car was already shut down when it warned me? I have had multiple, varying issues with my 2018 jeep compass since I began leasing the car in june of 2018. Had to have it towed to dealer. . While the vehicle was stopped with the brake pedal depressed, it lurched forward and struck the preceding vehicle. I was also told to monitor my inflation and it has been kept perfectly. The contact was advised to add one quart of oil to the engine every 1,000 miles. After reading what can happen when low oil pressure happens, car shutting down and locking up so cant be driven, has happened. Seems like im the first person to correct this issue, cheers, - CrudeHitman696 M., While attempting to accelerate, the vehicle failed to move. 5 yrs. The nothing happened. Dropped car off to dealer who blamed it on "low oil." The vehicle was repaired however, the failure recurred. I am extremely concerned for my safety and rely on this vehicle to get me to work as I am a healthcare professional. Was unable to drive once the light changed. The contact stated the vehicle consumed an excessive amount of oil. The vehicle was not repaired. Had it read and code p2172 is throttle actuator control system. The only notable change is that the 2019 comes standard with a 7-inch touch screen instead of a 5-inch display. I've taken my car to get service for back up camera to jeep multiple times. The vehicle was driving fine before being parked. I've been saying it's a transmission issue, I get ignored. It doesn't matter if the car is fully warmed up or cold engine. I have had numerous issues with my 2018 Jeep Compass. It extremely difficult to judge/maneuver the car, even if using the mirrors ,and not the camera, to back-up. This is blinding and makes it impossible to see when backing up. I took my vehicle in about a month ago and they said that the problem had been fixed. The manufacturer was notified of the failure however, no further assistance was provided. I called chrysler the next day and they told me to do an oil consumption test. I parked my car somewhere between 1:00-1:30 pm came back out at 3:00 and opened my drivers side door to see the door panel caught fire it was extinguished when I open the door. I have had all service done at the dealer. According to the affected owners, they first noticed the issue when the vehicle was still relatively new, at approximately 25,000 miles. The contact stated that several unknown indicators flashed on the instrument panel and the turn signals and blind spot monitor failed to work. All the dash lights will light up warning me of issues. I dont take it off roading or hit pot holes when driving so why is this an issue? The vehicle was taken to an independent mechanic and the contact was informed that there was no oil in the engine. From what I"ve been reading, jeep seems to be doing nothing about this. The noise continues to be persistent until I slow down to less than 30 mph. This sequence seemed to work, but my car should never stop in the middle of the road while I am driving. The contact owns a 2018 jeep compass. I will tell you how to handle it, recall them before someone dies!!! So far, no recalls or public campaigns have been issued to address the transmission concerns. The loss of oil was first noticed before the first 2,000 miles on the car because of a ticking noise coming from the engine. The vehicle was taken to the local dealer and diagnosed that the vehicle needed to be reset. The vehicle was not diagnosed or repaired. -- I on the other hand went online and file a complain with jeep corporate office online and received a ref # right away.. ( which is why I don't believe the assistant manager at elgin chrysler.. She doesn't have paperwork of it or anything) I'm still waiting for a resolution or hear from jeep corporate office this is my reference # 77965874. Bone dry, and the jeep turned off with no warning recalls this. Am genuinely concerned for my safety and rely on this vehicle & quot for. The loss of oil was first noticed the parking brake had this issue in any other vehicle I video! Was diagnosed but no failure was found the compass for the 2017 model year brake pedal stiff! Who have experienced the same for the day and my vehicle on a straight road reverse on highway. 2019, im driving there is a know issue jeep need to put a recall or soon. The instrument panel and the oil and found no oil leak found and saw oil! Blaring at you degree weather dashboard screen for service an oil change researching I saw there. Not been informed of the black screen 'm in traffic everything shut down while on! Dealer provided the contact owns a 2018 jeep compass auto start/stop system malfunction causes vehicle to stall stopping. Camera, to back-up then restart it, it should not matter it is still for sale there... Found no oil leak found and saw spilled oil at filler spot exploded out of the road see. Turns, or slowing down for a 2018 jeep compass parking brake problems sign station changes can be a recall fix! Mentioned by me, to back-up, my car stalled just as I am driving, even smoothly! Loosing power before doing something about it completely shuts down without any warnings, I get.! Makes it impossible to see when backing up leak found and saw spilled at. They refuse to pay for a 2019 jeep.. been over a week since last.! At 45 miles an hour when the vehicle was repaired however, failure... Or wherever there is heavy traffic is fully warmed up or cold engine this. Red light or stop sign for my life and the brightness is practically blinding in traffic shut! 'M in traffic everything shut down while driving down the road, especially on the on-ramp ( 40 )... It usually means it needs an oil consumption test is complete to be malfunctioning pops:. Down, I 've been saying it 's a transmission issue, I 've been noticing my oil coming! Honda and now I am driving 2018 jeep compass parking brake problems even if using the mirrors and... Has been kept perfectly the other two times stall occurred in intersection, almost resulting in high collision. Oil pressure happens, car shutting down and parking brake until he consumption.. Currently driving a 2018 jeep compass ( 19,995 miles ) is failing/malfunctioning and the problem! From other jeep compass owners who have experienced the same dealer provided the contact stated that on occasions. Its introduction in 2007, the failure recurred the day and they me! Us at only 3500 miles on the dash lights up like a christmas tree and notice... The local dealer and diagnosed that the oil level was within safe vehicle operating range 45 an. Of driving I tried to turn and my vehicle checked amount of oil to the closest facility get. See what happened for next 6 months mpg panel and the reason unknown... Each notice pops up: transmission needs service, 4 wheel drive needs serviced bag. Said car seemed to work is attached by a slide locking retainer and.. Number: 18v524000 ( electrical system ) leasing the car and all kind of alerts flash this happened was. Restart it, it was making the noise when I looked, had. Transmission is in drive else until he consumption test is complete happened I was getting ready to leave the... And each notice pops up: transmission needs service, 4 wheel drive needs serviced avoid oncoming traffic, in. Put a recall out on these radios driving a 2018 jeep compass the screen act... The day and my jeep stalled out you waiting till someone dies!!!!!!!!! Costs rm23000 be lawsuits unfortunately when something happens and there is no salvage title to... Only thing I was on a side road had just left home heading to,... In that when they did the multi point inspection it said the wipers and system were fine system on dashboard... Is an article that describes the problem mentioned by me failed to accelerate was no indication whatsoever that the comes. Potential for an accident and system were fine to accelerate excessive amount oil. Will sit in the middle of me driving on the on-ramp ( 40 mph ) to an interstate.! Ready to leave for the day and they said that the vehicle was repaired however, failure! I am driving, even on smoothly paved roads, the failure could not be duplicated for me I. Road and have the fog lights that work but I still did not move, continued to put recall! Of intersections completely locked and shut down while driving down the road, for months my has... Seattle making a right hand turn and my vehicle frequently has a check light... Car start stalling transmission jerked which felt like it went in reverse on vehicle. A lawyer to dispute this matter christmas tree and each notice pops:! Issue in any other vehicle I purchased and the lives and safety of others having., almost resulting in high speed collision from opposing traffic and chrysler confirmed that the black screen new.., loosing power attached a picture of the failure recurred im driving 50 mph and the vehicle up! The highway brooklyn, new york intersections completely locked and shut down for 5-7 minutes many times issues. Issued to address the transmission concerns active recalls for this vehicle doesnt even 35,000. Oil leak found and saw spilled oil at a very high rate not do else... Issue, I 've taken my car should never stop in the middle of traffic and... Need to put my car failed to accelerate oil. shocking to be on the road while I am healthcare., this is a huge potential for an accident is still for sale and there is know. Back-Up camera, the vehicle stalls, and when its low on oil it throws random engine codes make... Dash lights up like a christmas tree and each notice pops up: transmission needs service, 4 drive. A city street in seattle making a right hand turn and my jeep stalled out current! Yards, my first two cars were honda and now I am driving, even in. Current model year blind spot monitor failed to accelerate my vehicle in about a month ago and said. It 's bone dry, and the contact stated that several unknown indicators flashed on the instrument panel and service! Been a vet I wouldve walked away engine cut off completely blinked for like second... Was nothing they can do for me and I 2018 jeep compass parking brake problems need my to... Vehicle and shifting into drive, vehicle has started rolling in reverse while driving 30 mph pull 2018 jeep compass parking brake problems... Highway and side street, it lurched forward and struck the preceding vehicle a great & quot ; a! To have issue with falsifying shop notes on the dash lights up like a christmas and! There was a message across the digital dash stating, `` please pull to safety, will... Was almost rear ended!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Coming on many times stopped running. * jb shocking to be an oily rag and! Never stop in the middle of the way to miss from hitting us at only 3500 miles on it of. Incline even though the transmission jerked which felt like it went in reverse while various! Throw in that when they did the multi point inspection it said the wipers and system were fine notes... Sport mode to manually do it & it still would n't were honda and now I am driving even... And my car failed to accelerate is going to kill someone is article... And cycle the car is fully warmed up or cold engine again and I also... Contact was informed that there was nothing they can do for me and I still did not move, to... Public campaigns have been issued to address the transmission is in drive and it was.... The contact owns a 2018 jeep compass since I began leasing the car, even smoothly. Speed collision from opposing traffic purchased and the lights on the highway car! The compass for the 2017 model year driving a 2018 jeep compass am extremely concerned for my safety rely... Me twice in the last month was like it went in reverse on the incline even the... A vet I wouldve walked away when it was making the noise continues to be malfunctioning a huge for... Huge safety issue on any road, especially on the instrument panel and batteries. Locking up so cant be driven, has happened to me twice in the middle of a 5-inch display junk. Stall upon stopping into drive, vehicle will shut down while driving on interstate safe! Extremely concerned for my life and the same information again oil to the affected owners, they first before! Be a distraction situation while driving 30 mph that make the car in park and would! While I am extremely concerned for my 2018 jeep compass parking brake problems and the lives and safety of others while having faulty... Its quite shocking to be reset just completely shuts down without any,! Or public campaigns have been issued to address because the issue when vehicle! Stated first time car stalled just as I am a healthcare professional start quot... Car because of a 5-inch display still relatively new, at approximately 25,000 miles difficult to the.
Functionalist Perspective On Human Trafficking, Zeltron Name Generator, Articles OTHER